Gmail Merge for G Suite

3.6

Gmail Merge for G Suite is a google spreadsheet add-on that helps to do the mail merge by using gmail account.

Work for Gmail Merge for G Suite?

Learning about Gmail Merge for G Suite?

Gmail Merge for G Suite Reviews

Showing 18 Gmail Merge for G Suite reviews
Gmail Merge for G Suite review by Cameron S.
Cameron S.

"Mass Email Capabilities are Great!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to send multiple emails at once from my Gmail account with my google docs! Really helpful when getting information out to a mass of people.

What do you dislike?

I find this solution extremely helpful. The free version is good, but the 50 email/day limit is a constraint of course! It would be better if the interface were more intuitive. For example,, it isn't obvious how to save one campaign and reuse it later on.

Creating templated emails to send out to multiple people when you work with 100 clients it's helpful to get the same message out without answering their questions each time separately & can campaign the event all in one with events of up to 500 attendees.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Gmail Merge for G Suite
Gmail Merge for G Suite review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Another great tool to supplement your current CRM!"

What do you like best?

As with many things that google puts out, it is beautifully integrated with not only google apps and functions, but also works well with our existing programs and CRM. I like the simplicity and how easily it send out to our hundreds of constituents. It also has a fantastic way of feeling more personal than some of the other mass mail merge programs we have used previously.

What do you dislike?

That the add-on really seems limited to gmail, as one would expect, but that is not always the most professional way that a company or solicitor may like to reach out to constituents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue experimenting with the program in order to figure out how you can best integrate it with either your current mass mailing programs or as a supplement to your current activities.

We were looking for alternatives to do our smaller scale mail merges and emails and this was a fantastic and intuitive option.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by User

"Concerns With Full Migration"

What do you like best?

I like the look and feel because it is something that I am used to seeing with Gmail. I also like the functionality of the service within G Suites.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it didn't fully transfer all of my emails over from the server. I also do not like that there isn't an innate program like outlook to be able to read emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training would be very helpful. It is quite user-friendly however, it didn't transmit all of my emails during the implementation phase which was very frustrating. I would ensure everything transfers for the staff members are not frustrated with the new changes.

It is much more cost effective than utilizing Microsoft Suite licenses.

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by Swapnil J.
Swapnil J.

"Love Gmail with Gsuite"

What do you like best?

Everything is in one place and integrates smoothly, love the tab on the right side to quickly access the calendar, tasks, etc.

What do you dislike?

not much really, a way to sort emails by sizes, files would be helpful. I know this exists but it can be made better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend it, makes work flow real easy.

daily communication with teams, scheduling tasks, meetings and emails

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by Nethmal S.
Nethmal S.

"Easy to set up"

What do you like best?

I really like gmail merge just because of its a product from google. Weekly updates fix every bug in the system.

What do you dislike?

Technically its difficult for people who don't have a IT knowledge. Need some guide for first time users.

Easy to set up for every employee in the company. Easy to do email marketing.

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by User

"Super Helpful and Efficient"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to scale my interactions with mail merging. G Sute makes this super easy and user friendly by giving me the same personalization options that I utilize with my team, but granting me additional time by sending fewer communications.

What do you dislike?

The initial learning curve is a bit steep to understand what can and cannot be included within merge functionality, along with the potential for error. Attachments can get tricky, but once there is a system and process in place, merging becomes a part of the day to day.

Continued growth and scale means larger teams but there is not a growing amount of time to be spent emailing. Merging provides the solution to communicate at scale while freeing up time for other aspects.

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by Administrator

"G Suite hits the G spot"

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple to use. My IT guy showed me, a technologically challenged business owner, how to use the Gmail merge for my business. It was not hard at all and I feel comfortable with it's use daily.

What do you dislike?

I had some issues with adding my profile picture. I asked my IT guy for help since it was not the same as regular Gmail accounts. He showed me and now I am able to update it on my own.

I feel like less of an amateur having an email linked to my website rather than a gmail email on my business card.

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Gmail Merge helps me keep organized"

What do you like best?

Gmail Mail Merge is powerful and packed with useful features. I can insert different (unique) file attachments from Google Drive for each recipient.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the wait-time that I sometimes encounter when I have to attach large documents over a slow network. Sometimes, it tells me that my files are too large and then I have to make use of a cloud interface in order to send in those files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will highly recommend this platform for accounting and tech-oriented companies that manage a lot of documents. It helps me to keep up to date with day to day emails that i attend to.

I use it to upload my weekly reports to my supervisors and senior top-management staff, and it makes me keep the emails personalized

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by Melissa D.
Melissa D.

"Its okay"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use and it's very organized which I find very convenient.

What do you dislike?

It's a little boring and could probably just use some cosmetic improvement, nothing much.

The benefits that it provides are pretty much the same as other software that are the same thing.

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by User

"G suite for email small enterprise"

What do you like best?

We can use google cloud serivce: gmail, hangout, google drive...and doc online. It is very easy and convenient for access anywhere.

What do you dislike?

which document online, it limits fuctions that offline online. However, document online can shares any one and auto save.

To reduce cost

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"An Intuitive and Excellent Tool "

What do you like best?

Gmail Merge for G-Suite provides a great way to send personalized emails that improved the effectiveness of communication.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the emails get filtered out as spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to enhance in-house communication.

It greatly enhances communication with others with the personalization and you know when emails are read.

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Gmail merge for G Suite"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, sending emails from data in a spreadsheet. Setup was quite straight forward

What do you dislike?

A limit to 100 emails and can't see how to send emails from other mail providers other than gmail

An easy to use way to send bulk emails with a simple setup and maintenance

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by User

"Helpig experts become better"

What do you like best?

The functionality makes my day to fay much easier. The comptability across the board makes working with others simple.

What do you dislike?

The price is a limiting factor compred to similar platorms.

The ability to be able to work with others easier and to make my day more efficient.

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Gmail user"

What do you like best?

easy to use , saves emails automatically.

easy to integrate with other third party applications.

What do you dislike?

club emails together from same person , hard to find old emails when clubbed.

integration with other tools like confluence , jira , jenkins .

easy to use.

user friendly.

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by User

"good idea but confusing"

What do you like best?

everything seems like it would be centralized

What do you dislike?

things are duplicated or some seem to be missing

not too much currently because I haven't been able to put time into figuring out how to - we share a lot of files and plans through it

"Useful and efficient "

What do you like best?

It was a relatively simple process and tool to use.

What do you dislike?

It wasn’t as intuitive as I would have hoped. I think the design still needs work, especially with the interplay between other platforms

Being able to combine accounts made our daily use more efficient

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by Consultant

"Gmail Merge for G Suite"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and very compatible with my other programs.

What do you dislike?

A little slow with the imports. Might see some issues with converting the Google sheets to Microstoft documetns and PDFs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better communications with staff and consultants

"G Suite for efficiency"

What do you like best?

There are great automatic reminders built into the system that help manage your workflow

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you can get lost in an email chain.

I am able to merge my calendars which helps keep me organized

Learning about Gmail Merge for G Suite?

* We monitor all Gmail Merge for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.