GetResponse Reviews & Product Details

GetResponse Overview

What is GetResponse?

GetResponse is a comprehensive marketing software platform that helps you create content, boost sales, and increase traffic to your website. Integrated email marketing, autoresponders, and landing pages let you automate essential tasks and launch effective marketing campaigns. Advanced analytics make it easy to track conversions, leads, and ROI, and learn what your customers want. Customizable template scenarios do the work for you – no coding necessary.

GetResponse Details
German, English, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

Web-based email marketing software that helps business owners to build permission-based mailing lists, maximize conversion ratios, increase profitability and build customer confidence.

GetResponse is the world’s easiest marketing automation solution. Our intuitive user interface makes adaptability incredibly easy, allowing for simple and seamless implementation. The combined product features are fully integrated, which unifies your data and allows for significant cost consolidation across your marketing solution stack.

GetResponse
Gdańsk, Poland
@getresponse

GetResponse Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the GetResponse community
Have you used GetResponse before?

GetResponse Reviews

Showing 624 GetResponse reviews
Already have GetResponse?
Marketing Automation Specialist / Project Manager
What do you like best?

1) Very friendly user interface and experience, perfect articles and video lessons / webinars inside their website & youtube channel.

2) It is so easy to set up new landing pages, funnels, workflows, email newsletters and autoresponders.

3) They have 7/24 live support, also amazing.

4) Price is so good, compared to ClickFunnel or others.

5) Great report statistics

6) So easy to import and manage contact; (tagging, exporting, deleting)

7) Great advanced search (segments) option, which helps you in workflows too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) Designing landing pages for both PC and mobile phone views become tiring sometimes and this needs patience.

2) Sometimes you wait live support 3-10 min. You would find this time so long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before buying a product like this, have your pros/cons list.

Watch webinars and user videos.

Search article library of product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1) It helps you to filter real customers via Sales Funnels, it means you spend your time that returns you as money. Nobody wants to talk a customer who never knows your product. So now we face real customers.

2) You manage email sequence categorizations for customers; up or downsell via workflows. And Depending on opened emails, clicked links, you sort out the customers, and you change their registered "list". So customers start to receive emails which is more relevant through the list you manage. So we spend time on real customers.

3) With time schedule newsletters, you send specific emails based on events, webinars etc. Also this feature let your customer get emails by their own timezone, (not only your own country time zone) Getresponse care for this. You never miss notifying your customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Taylor Ceseña of GetResponse

Hi Selman!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We really appreciate it. -Taylor

Missionary/Evangelist
What do you like best?

Getresponse offers a flexible and simple to utilize stage that has a great deal of highlights that can meet all showcasing requires that emerge, these highlights are dynamic substance creation, dribble crusades, greeting pages and web structures, additionally offers a clever and down to earth interface that keeps all the capacities coordinated, another positive point is that it has an enormous number of layouts to make promoting efforts of any subject Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Getresponse isn't the most remarkable programming for making examinations and indeed they are a digit baffling they need to propel more in this capacity, the specialized help is practically non-existent and doesn't give brief answers for this explanation seeing a portion of the capacities offered by Getresponse are intricate just as the last records the board Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getresponse has been our answer for planning mass email showcasing efforts has been perhaps the most grounded highlight we have found in this product, on account of this we have had the option to illuminate our clients about our advancements, limits and new item dispatches similarly Getresponse has made it simpler for us to draw in clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Taylor Ceseña of GetResponse

Hi Michael!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. I will share your feedback with the team so that we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Sales Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

GetResponse is a software that I like a lot as well as my work team because it has an excellent interface and tools that facilitate our work when carrying out marketing campaigns. It allows us to create emails easily with the use of its templates. We can also generate email lists of the clients we have to have a greater order in the campaigns we carry out. Another aspect that we like about this application is that we can receive reports and analysis of how each of the campaigns is going, this is important to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In all the time that I have been using this software, I have not had any relevant inconvenience that makes me think negatively about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software because it is easy to use and you can get real results with it. Very good tool to carry out marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software has been of great help to me and my team since we have been able to carry out multiple marketing campaigns of our own and also of our clients through their emails. We have also been able to save a lot of time and effort when designing the emails for the campaigns because we have used their templates which are great and very eye-catching. I have been able to keep track of how each of the campaigns is going through the reports and analyzes that the software gives us and this is really fascinating and very positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Assistant
What do you like best?

I like GetResponse because it is so easy to use and versatile. It has all the necessary functions to send emails to your potential clients. It is perfect in each of the functions it offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can get expensive as your mailing lists grow. But that shouldn't be a problem, since with a longer list you have more opportunities to increase your income. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I find it easy to use and pretty straightforward. I highly recommend it! It has helped us a lot in the automation of mailing and with electronic marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Taylor Ceseña of GetResponse

Hi Davi!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We greatly appreciate it. -Taylor

What do you like best?

Getresponse has it all for my taste. I can create a landingpage, optin page and build my email list with this.

You can create a complete funnel for your website as well.

It is very userfriendly and easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately there is not a real clear amount per month you have to pay. After you've reached more than 1000 people in your email list you are going to have to buy the upgrade.

The upgrades can be a bit pricey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Getresponse is a software that has all you need. Wether you need to create a landingpage or create a funnel or just a simple email list, Getresponse has it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getresponse is getting updates every now and then and that's a big plus. Now I can use a chat bot for my website or just create the full marketing funnel to have more sales.

With the automation feature you can send pre-made emails to your email list and also get more out there while growing your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Taylor Ceseña of GetResponse

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We greatly appreciate it! -Taylor

What do you like best?

GetResponse is a high level and advanced email marketing tool to generate business leads. It is too much secure to handle business clients and easily manage email lists. Get Response provides powerful autoresponders features for email creator and focus on customer query. We can create customize landing pages for our email marketing campaigns and send bulk emails to customers. We can also check email data by using get response funnel and improve business campaign. It's also helpful to create marketing Webinars for business online and get good marketing results without wasting time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No issues face with GetResponse marketing software. It is good choice for buienss custoemrs and easily manage landing page, eamil campaigns. It's dashboard gives full campaigns information to cusotmers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We should use best email marketing tool to increase business customer. Day to Day competition increasing so choose best one according to business needs and generate good business leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email marketing technique is best part of lead generation and get easily grow business customer data. GetResponse is one of the cheapest alternative for email marketing in low cost. We can create high quality email templates using custom option. We can create multiple templates, landing pages, webform templates for business boost up. It is powerful email tool to track email data and customize email campaign reports to show busienss leads progress. We can manage business team members to grow email campaigns for business. GetResponse can be easily integrated with third party software like WordPress, Shopify, Magento and more in secure way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Team Lead
What do you like best?

It is a great email marketing tool that has the functions I need like analytics and reporting, segmentation, automation, etc. It is very nice and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have integration problems with Dreamwaver, sometimes important code is lost when integrating Dreamwaver HTML into Getresponse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the product and especially the customer service. It has all the features I need and they keep adding more. Your support is second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Taylor Ceseña of GetResponse

Hi Agatha! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass your feedback on to our team. -Taylor

CEO and Head Photographer
What do you like best?

Beautiful, yet time consuming e-mail templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you’re looking for online software please avoid GetResponse. In the fine print they state they do not give refunds for ANY REASON though many other companies in the same industry offer refunds and 100% satisfaction guarantees. I upped my subscription from the free trial because I had heard good things about GetResponse but many features were not available to test out. I am in the beginning stages of building my course, when my resources are *very* limited. I used GetResponse for maybe 4 days and determined it did not have the features I needed. Specifically, they advertise evergreen webinars but you CANNOT UPLOAD prerecorded videos. I did not see anything about no refunds when I upped from the free-trial. Their practices are EXTREMELY predatory and shady. I will be letting anyone looking for an e-mail marketing or webinar system know my experience with this company. They kept my $99 for a product I cannot use during a pandemic, of all times. I do not recommend this company. My next step is submitting the cancellation of my subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It seemed like a good solution for combined with email and on-demand or evergreen webinars versus Kajabi. But ultimately, Kajabi is the better solution and even includes a way to create and sell your course. All one platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Abby Hehemann of GetResponse

Hi there Bobbie, so sorry to hear that this was your experience with our tool. If you would be willing to contact me directly with your account's details (ahartz@getresponse.com) I will personally investigate and escalate this issue with our teams. Sincerest apologies again regarding your experience – I'd like to do what I can to make it right for you.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, more precisely when you register you have a webinar available with detailed instructions on how to use the service and what its possibilities are. You have the opportunity to use this service for 30 days for free. I have used this service to create and send newsletters and email campaigns. The tool is very useful and has many functions, so you can create a targeted list of subscribers or segment recipients and follow the analytics that tells you how successful your email campaign is. The drag and drop option is available to create a newsletter. You have about 500 templates whose quality is excellent. A very important option is that you can schedule the time and date of sending emails so that GetResponse itself sends emails at the scheduled time. A very useful service for creating successful email campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my use so far, I have not encountered the bad sides of this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GetResponse solves the problem of sending a large number of emails to different email addresses. This service saves you time and also gives you the opportunity to control the success of your email campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Taylor Ceseña of GetResponse

Hi there!

Thanks for leaving a review! We really appreciate it. -Taylor

UL
What do you like best?

Getresponse offers a versatile and easy to use platform that has a lot of features that are able to meet all marketing needs that arise, these features are dynamic content creation, drip campaigns, landing pages and web forms, also offers an intelligent and practical interface that keeps all the functions organized, another positive point is that it has a large number of templates to create marketing campaigns of any subject Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Getresponse is not the most powerful software for creating analyses and in fact they are a bit disappointing they need to advance more in this function, the technical support is almost non-existent and does not provide prompt solutions for this reason understanding some of the functions offered by Getresponse are complex as well as the last accounts management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are several reasons to recommend Getresponse among them we have its facility to create drip and email campaigns, its intelligent and organized interface which allows the work to be more fluid and fast, in addition Getresponse brings with it a large amount of templates so you can choose the theme of your marketing campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getresponse has been our solution for designing mass email marketing campaigns has been one of the strongest features we have found in this software, thanks to this we have been able to inform our customers about our promotions, discounts and new product launches in the same way Getresponse has made it easier for us to attract customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Price point for the basic plan was great. Easy to use format and straightforward, so it seemed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When completing a landing page according to their template, using their guidelines and fonts, it had continual issues with buttons and images overlapping each other. Our business invested $75 to run a Facebook Ad on what we thought would be a properly vetted Beta tester version. It is not ready. There was no ability to download our free offer, due to buttons overlapping. During live chats, we were told, we should clarify to clients to "Open using Google Chrome" (You should never preface an ad with that sort of statement) "Use our recommended fonts" (did that) among other minor adjustments, all which were followed. After several attempts, no refund was allowed for the botched ad and only a 10% discount on further subscription plans was provided. They stated that the Facebook Beta was a work in progress and all our issues would be used to greatly move the company forward in strides to provide the best version possible for future Facebook ad updates. (I'M SO GLAD MY $75 HELPED THAT PROGRESS) Not impressed with their response or this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None, now. Absolutely none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

In order to carry out Digital Marketing GetResponse provides us with solutions and it is with efficient tools that we can not only communicate with our users, but also allow us to create and send campaigns with greater reach, I like it because it provides us with this solution and makes it easier for us Much more comfortable being able to create the campaigns and receive a complete and detailed analysis in order to be able to improve and attract new clients in a favorable way, we have seen results and it is the point that I like the most since the operation of your system is very remarkable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have a negative point that affects me GetResponse is a software that works successfully and it is possible to observe different points of view regarding the sending of emails in bulk, Although we receive negative responses from users regarding spam these emails are lost and are not a response is received which is not favorable for us and analysis responses are lost, but this is no longer a direct problem of the software, but this problem can be improved by sending additional emails to the lost to meet the goal the service does not automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely the digital marketing problem has been very good and I have not had any type of problem, the operation is optimal and the support is always in constant help to improve the campaigns more and more, I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Definitely solving problems such as marketing can be complicated because not everyone meets expectations, and looking for software that is not annoying and our clients remain can be complicated, previously advertising in magazines, websites or small advertisements were presented, however we decided Changing GetResponse allowed in a different way to be able to send and in addition to being able to edit or build the advertisements directly from their tools that they offer us, the service has been very easy and we have coupled it efficiently, we are happy because the tools have been very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The GetResponse system works in a different way than other marketing delivery systems, fundamentally based on sending campaigns by emails in order to receive positive responses or attract potential customers to the company, for me it has been a complete system and I like it because meets your offering objective. also GetResponse is professional and allows you to edit campaigns directly from your systems and modify before sending, so for me it is more complete and necessary. I like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Disadvantages I do not have a negative point regarding the use of the GetResponse system, it is pleasant, but in the future it is possible to add different templates, designs, texts, images, to give freedom or a customizable touch to the campaigns directly from your page, although it does not affect the system may be a suggestion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend it. GetResponse is security, responsibility and complies with what is offered, simple tool with varied characteristics in order to expand the company, it is perfect for small companies as well as large ones who want to expand to more countries but it can be something very simple with the help of this software I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a very incredible software that allows you to expand the company exponentially in my opinion GetResponse specifically solves the main problems of companies which allows you to send campaigns and receive new potential customers, in my opinion it works perfectly the tools are very simple intuitive each of them They are very well explained, both design, sending analysis, in addition to receiving a general detailed analysis either in graph or explained where we see both the responses of increased traffic and the resolution of emails sent, makes the software responsible and complies with the objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

GetResponse is a modern email marketing tool for business promotion in low budget. In get response we can create Webinars, landing pages very quick and send emails to customers on schedule time. Get Response editor is very easy to manage email campaigns by just drag and drop online. We can test emails before sending to all customers. GetResponse automation tool provides higher possibility to generate new leads for business. We can manage subscriber list and import export customer data in one click. By GetResponse advance features we can track all emails data and modified marketing campaigns according to business services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In competitive market email marketing cost is very high but we can do easily with Get Response with out taking help of any agency and generate business leads. We can save money in email page design because Get Response gives advance option to user to design responsive template easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend GetResponse for generating business leads. It is too much secure from other marketing tools and comes in low budget. You can take trail before buy this software to take idea how GetResponse work and why it is required for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GetResponse is good one for our business. We are selling products online and have to manage online business So we required marketing tools to increase business sales online. Our business website built on WordPress and we can easily integrate Get Response with WordPress. No need custom coding to integrate with our business website. We can create email campaigns and import user data to manage contact list. We also track customer action on our email campaigns and fulfil our business goals easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

GetResponse has been a great tool in advertising my company products through getting automation response from potential customers. It has an easy setup that take little time and knowledge to setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

GetResponse has super simple features to implement and the price is friendly to my pocket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend GetResponse to everyone who want to take their marketing and advertising of their company to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting my customers with auto response and answering they questions automatic without the need of typing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Taylor Ceseña of GetResponse

Hi Simon!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We really appreciate it! -Taylor

What do you like best?

The system that we use for us and sending mass emails is GetResponse, it is a very nice service to be able to send emails to a large number of users in this way we can reach many more traffic to our website and in turn, the system has been very sales. Nice and the tools were very intuitive, we have had good results when receiving automation responses from email services and the general analysis received by response has served a lot to improve each of our points of sale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Other tools such as design, campaign creation and implementation of greater advertising, this means that we can sell or add special offer systems within emails with GetResponse, it is not possible because the emails automatically become spam, so it is not read by the clients is for this reason that sending images is more efficient, it is necessary to improve that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In summary, the system works very well, the tools are useful, interactive, and very pleasant in the sense of more innovative features than other marketing systems. That is why I like the service and recommend it to users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I definitely solved the main problem of our company, which was to reach users, the point where we started to use the que response system because this support was perfectly implemented to the marketing system in turn, it has been able to send the campaigns, receiving new sales traffic and potential customers, marketing has been very broad so it gives a relief since the advertising is seen and meets the objective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Getresponse is suitable for any company, with this you can have a more organized and efficient marketing automation management, in addition to establishing a workflow for the entire team, creating automated campaigns, increasing sales and increasing the acquisition of potential customers Through monitoring the behavior of each one of them and thus obtain the necessary information in real time. It is easy to use and has a clean interface for smooth browsing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

we have not presented problems, on the contrary our experience has been rewarding, however the reports should be easier to personalize and your customer service was not the best but it did solve the problem. If they improve this they can guarantee quality and better performance to the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal for companies that wish to carry out automated marketing. It gives you tools to create campaigns, a good basic designer for funnels and follow up with customers to obtain necessary information and thus understand their behavior. Your work team will have work fluency and save time, also something that we have to highlight is its low cost compared to other platforms, recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is one of the best tools we have used to conduct our email marketing for small business users. We send emails quickly and easily to all our customers and subscribers at the right time for them to interact, in this way we also offer a better experience. The integration with Google Analytics helps to compare in a simple way the analysis of our visitors e-mail. The drag-and-drop technology generates a work flow for our workforce and valuable time savings that we can focus on other areas. We are happy with the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

GetResponse has a friendly UI and allows you to manage campaigns easily. It also has attractive templates to create the content of the messages. It is integrated with other applications like WordPress. A / B testing is also possible. It has a 30-day free trial, which I think is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The plans are very expensive for the number of contacts you can send emails to. I would like them to implement cheaper plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GetResponse is expensive but effective software. I recommend it because it has brought positive results to my organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use GetResponse to create different email campaigns for our organization. We frequently offer offers on our services, so we have to send newsletters to potential clients and former clients. The best thing is that we can schedule the sending of the emails and check when customers see the messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advertising Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

I appreciate the consistent CAN-SPAM compliance monitoring as well as the regular check ins with my rep to ensure we are staying compliant.

My rep has been exceptional and I have had the same CSR since 2017 which is a rarity with any platform.

My CSR takes exceptional notes so when a teammate steps in they continue seamlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to send from different users in a single campaign. On occasion I will send multiple emails, "from " various reps and I can mimic that easily in the email body with personalization and custom fields but still need to send separate emails to change the, "From". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In many cases with other platforms/software/services, service after the sale is not as rosy as the communication with the sales team. With Get Response, t