GetEmails Reviews & Product Details

UW
What do you like best?

We were pleasantly surprised to see how many email addresses we were able to collect using the GetEmails software. They are instantly imported into our email marketing software, resulting in great organic list growth Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software performs at promised, with no issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building our email marketing list with little to no effort Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GetEmails Overview

What is GetEmails?

GetEmails identifies 35% of your anonymous traffic, then sends you email addresses you don't already have, in real time. It's 100% free to start.

GetEmails Details
English, Spanish

Capture 10x More Emails. We identify your anonymous web traffic, and get you emails you don't already have.

GetEmails
2018
New York, NY

GetEmails Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the GetEmails community
Have you used GetEmails before?

GetEmails Reviews

Showing 24 GetEmails reviews
Already have GetEmails?
What do you like best?

Hands down the best part is when I purchase traffic for my promotional offers, I am receiving a much higher percentage of buyer leads using Get Emails which I can use for other promotions in the future. It's a no-brainer really. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm no techie expert, the process in which to set up could be slightly more user friendly for people who don't know code. In saying that, the support was excellent when I first set my first one up otherwise Get Emails has proven to be my secret weapon in my marketing arsenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Get Emails solves the biggest problem of using a "safety net" of collecting a higher number of leads when I purchase traffic for my offers therefore an increase in sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's easy to implement on ANY website. It yields new emails every day for us to contact and turn into customers at a VERY REASONABLE RATE - and we've seen conversions from the email information into our own system! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing! What's not to like - access to new customers at the touch of a keyboard? It's easy and it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Why not give it a try? That was our thought - new customers/customer acquisition at a fraction of the cost of other methods we've tried - and the roadmap to success that GetEmails provides and sample emails, when to send, etc. made this super easy to implement, even for a rather modest computer user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our business actually grew during the pandemic as people were looking for our goods and services online. It has had surprising results in our day to day operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

C
What do you like best?

How easy it integrates with my store, and the sales it helps me capture from visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first I felt it was expensive, but after seeing conversions, it’s worth every dollar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use getemails I would definitely use Klavyio as your email marketing tool because it syncs up very easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Converting visitors to customers! It made me realize the importance of email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I get about 70 new emails each day from people who are reading my content. The open rates are also way higher than I would have imagined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not pay for an extended Zapier plan so I am required to download the new CSV email lists daily and add it to my email provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I thought I would only get a couple of emails each day. However, I get 70+ emails each day and usually go over my plan limit halfway through the month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a much larger reach and email list because of GetEmails. I'm capturing the emails of people who come to my site rather than spam emailing people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Talk about delivering on a promise! This tool captures anonymous visitors and with our custom CRM integration, it is bringing our clients more customers. The best part of GetEmails is the RESULTS! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, I did not like how the alerts came at the agency level - as our team could not easily determine which one of the many accounts the alert was related to. But, a few emails later, their team addressed the shortcoming, thanked me for my observation and built a solution to help ALL their clients. Their team is ULTRA-responsive, so collaborative, and very agency-centric. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. Free version makes it hard to say no Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to cost-effectively built our client’s subscriber base...and for some of our e-commerce customers, the ROAS even with our CRM and dynamic drip campaigns, have produced a great return (like 4 and 5x!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The Get Emails platform offers advertisers and businesses an easy and affordable to way to fill their pipeline to convert potential customers into sales. The set up is simple and easy and starts collecting leads within minutes.

The ease of connecting to CRMs through their platform or a service like Zapier means you do not need a programmer or technical experience to create a workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything that I dislike about Get Emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease of capturing site traffic being driven by SEM, display and social media advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the facet that it increased the leads that we were getting per day from 50 to over 350! PER DAY!! Without having to do anything else to get them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Getting it set up was easy, but still a little difficult because I am not a coder, but GetEmails jumped on a Zoom call and figured everything out quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

JUST TRY IT. They have a free plan to see if it will work for you and I can say IT DOES. I use it on all my websites now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting more leads! Getting more leads!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
What do you like best?

Real time emails being sent, ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setting up subaccounts - instructions not totally clear Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps my client develop lead nurture email series Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing and Communications
What do you like best?

We get a lot of traffic, but getting emails has been a challenge. This solves that problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little time to understand the system. They are great at working with you, but it appears daunting if you don't have much of a tech background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are getting emails and those people are mostly staying around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to set up the script through GTM. Their dashboard is super easy to understand & manage. Integration through GTM also allows you to set better filters for you to capture more engaged prospects. Overall, it's been a great channel for us to build up our prospecting list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No major concerns at the moment. GetEmails continues to develop features to improve the experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting more promising leads and prospects for future conversions. This has allowed us to build upon our email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

After 15 years, we are always skeptical about new sales/marketing programs but we thought we would give this a shot! Amazing, amazing, amazing! All the emails we have received into our contact program have over a 25% open rate and our ROI is off the charts! We recommend this company to anyone asking us about our marketing programs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, we have been please with all aspects of this! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting more sales, more open rates and reaching a larger audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We've been using GetEmails for most of this year and are very happy with the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far no dislikes. We are happy with our return on investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One great thing about GetEmails is that you are not locked into a contract. You can upgrade or downgrade your plan based on needs month to month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GetEmails has helped us gain new customers that we would have missed out on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

LOVE the idea behind it, and we really never knew how many emails we weren't collecting before. It's super helpful to be able to grab their emails and re-market to a warm crowd Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UX on the back end is a tad confusing to use, especially if you don't have an integration with an ESP that they've set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's way easier to use an ESP that has an integration! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to market to a warm crowd without having to pay insane rates for CPC on FB ads, and add them to a funnel to convert at a really nice rate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I’m grabbing about 30-50% of people landing on my page that for whatever reason didn’t finalize a form. I’ve added well over 200 people to a drip campaign that I wouldn’t have otherwise ever been able to market to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’d like a little more customization the Dubb software that I use for my video drip campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I get a lot of traffic and between the people that opt in and those that are captured that didn’t opt in I’m able to reach way more potential clients with having to increase my ad spend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That it works! Meaning, we are growing our list and converting customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more in-depth analytics so we could understand from which channel we are receiving emails: organic, paid ad, etc... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As Nike says, Just Do It! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email marketing is a vital part of our business and GetEmails has helped grow this channel significantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member Board of Directors
What do you like best?

GetEmails helps us to enrich data about our website traffic. It's part of our tool box and we wouldn't want to miss it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have changed the pricing recently and given our current needs the old pricing suited us better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GetEmails helps us to get to know our website visitors and to gain more insights about them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Philadelphia Sleep Conference Director
What do you like best?

I have been a GetEmails customer from day one. We have steadily grown our list using GetEmails. It's an automatic, easy, passive way to grow your list with interested users that have actually visited your site. I get excited every day when the email comes in telling me how many new subscribers GetEmails has added that day. The pricing is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about GetEmails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a no-brainer. Add this to your site and watch your list grow with no effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growing my subscriber base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Really, it gives you the tools that larger firms are already utilizing in their data mining operations. Why are big corporations SO big? concepts like this are certainly part of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a tad expensive per lead - if its not the right business model....your email list might be very ineffective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure there is a strong budget for such a thing - it may be best utilized in periods of time ...as opposed to all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growing a mailing list Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EH
What do you like best?

GetEmails allows us to remarket to customers that visit our site with emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the emails are high quality. You need to play with the parameters to get a high ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. You will like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't have problems. The benefits are a high ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advisor
What do you like best?

It is able to identify anonymous people coming onto our website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to convert these users so far well in terms of ROI . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Figure out how to convert these users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't know 80% of people that come to our website now we do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

It is an incredibly useful service/technology to capture leads for abandoned cart or whatever else you need. I do not know any other companies offering a comprehensive solution like this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They seem to not have staff to manage growth. I would like to capture more emails but their staff is too busy to - Its overall a 10 service but wanted to not this one negative factor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its worth trying Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For building an email list, abandoned cart and more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

The customer does not know they are leaving their information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not customer-centric and could be better for targeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting marketing emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and implement it into our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of revenue tracking to the GetEmails emails. But this has since been added as a feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Relying on lead-gen ads or pop-ups as the only source of email capture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Get emails almost right away. respond quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's been working great. No problems yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can give my customers another opportunity to visit my website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.