GetAccept

GetAccept

GetAccept is an all-in-one solution for e-signature, contract management, proposal creation, sales collateral management, document tracking and prospecting. Used by sales, HR, customer success and development teams; personal video messaging, live chat and analytics are popular features.

Work for GetAccept?

Learning about GetAccept?

GetAccept Reviews

Ask GetAccept a Question
E
Un-attributed

"Delightful for both the Sales Person and the Customer!"

What do you like best?

GetAccept is a great way for me to manage and track the documents I need signed by my customers. In addition to esigning it provides extremely valuable insights about when the customer is viewing the document and which part of the document they are engaging with.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about GetAccept. Also, there is no feature I require that they do not have.

I have a better understanding of how my customers are engaging with the documents they need to sign. This helps me close more deals and ensure I on top of the most advanced deals in my pipeline.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GetAccept
Showing 208 GetAccept reviews
Cliff S.

"Great way to evaluate late stage deals!"

What do you like best?

I love the analytics and engagement data you get from GetAccept.

What do you dislike?

It's mildly confusing as you progress from things you complete via the SF integration to things you complete in the SW. Would love to complete all steps for a basic contract sign in SF.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's a great application with a great UI. I don't have experience with many other document management and signing solutions but there's nothing about my customer experience that makes me want to change solutions.

I love being able to see contract engagement and know who is seriously evaluating my offer vs those just getting prices. Being able to see where prospects share the contracts also tells me the names of those involved and their titles with a bit more research. This helps me to better forecast deals and takes some stress off at the end of a quarter, month or end of the year!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GetAccept
Lisa L.

"Easy tool to get your proposition signed"

What do you like best?

Using GetAccept is a lot faster than having to wait for your clients to print, sign and scan your sales proposition. The ability to sign directly on mobile is a definite plus, and has helped me get a proposal in only a few hours when the old way would have taken a few days. It's also great to follow-up and see if your clients has even opened the proposition and what pages they looked at.

What do you dislike?

The platform could be even more user friendly. Right now I feel there's a lot of functionnalities, most of them I don't use, or don't even know what they're supposed to do. Maybe there could be a lighter version with a cheaper monthly fee, when what you really need is to only send proposals electronically to get them signed.

Also I've noticed a lot of notifications in my emails when I send a proposal, and I think there's too many. There might be a way to change that but I have not seen it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great way to get proposals signed faster, and have a legal ground when the clients is trying to change his mind.

Our business problem is that we are always spending a lot of time waiting and relooping with our clients for signatures. And we feel this has helped getting them faster, and in the cases where clients were not signing anything and giving a written approval by email, at least we now have a legal proof.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Marion P.

"GetAccept helps me to better follow my deals and offers"

What do you like best?

I like to be able to see which pages my prospect saw and how long they stayed on it. I also like to know when they last looked at my offer. It means a lot. Sometimes I feel unconfortable to call them back but when I see they didn't take the time to open my offer for weeks, it helps me a lot. I like to track my offers. I like to check my colleagues deals and to see how long my deals remain not signed. I can extend the expiration dates.

What do you dislike?

I would like to personalize easily my emails. I would like automatics followups and personalized. I feel I have a lot of notifications but they aren't interesting. I am always afraid to miss a signature too. Maybe it would be great to automatically send back the link or the doc when people don't open it during a long time period ? It takes time to customize each time the first email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really helps to track your offers and it helps your clients sign quickly :)

It's easier for my prospects to sign my proposal. They don't need to print it anymore; it's eco friendly. It also helps me to follow-up who opened my offer and when.

thanks to the expiration dates I can put more pressure on my client.

I can track my colleagues deals. it's good when they are on holidays for instance.

Lauren M.

"Effective For Contract Management"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to send and store contract documents. I like that I know when a client has viewed an agreement. I also like that you can add a video. It has helped me communicate with my clients in a more personal way. Templatizing documents is easy as well, which speeds up our process and saves us time. Though most of my clients don't use the comment feature, I have had some that have kept all their contract communication within the comment section which makes it easier to stay focused on that one topic and one set of questions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you cant edit an existing document without re-uploading, or that if initials are not perfectly matched with the contact card that people cant sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a strong contract management tool.

Tracking the contract signing process. We also use it for contract storage. All of our contracts are backed up on our computers, but it is always nice to be able to go into a clients history and look at the original agreements or any original issues surrounding the contracts. It is also nice because we can see where some clients drop off during the contract process. This information can be very valuable for follow ups and reigniting sales.

Summer C.

"Love most of it"

What do you like best?

1) The direct Hubspot integration

2) Setting multiple signers in a signing order.

3) Fully executed copy automatically sent to each party.

4) App notifications.

5) That I can see what pages have been filled out and what they still have left.

6) The comments feature

What do you dislike?

1) Lot of issues loading for clients causing them frustration and extra steps to complete. Always seeing orange bouncing balls or locking them out of editing.

2) Need required group of check boxes. Not just a required check box. Like: Choose one of these four options and it is required that they check one of the four boxes in the group.

3) The fill in text fields spill over into the next question if it is too long making it impossible to read. I have some long form answers and has caused a lot of problems.

4) Need to be able to copy a text field when creating a template so it is the same size, not just duplicating the most recent text field size. Would make it look cleaner if I could copy a text box over and over so everything matches.

5) Can't set snooze times to get notifications on my App. I travel a lot and get woken up by GetAccept notification in the middle of the night all the time. Not an option to set my entire phone on silent because I don't want to miss what may be an important text.

6) If I adjust the size of my browser window (like make it a little smaller) while in a document it doesn't adjust and everything gets all out of place.

7) That if they try to sign the document as they go along (which is a very natural way of thinking since people are used to signing paper docs as they go along) it jumps them down the page. People find this very confusing and don't know why the page is jumping around. Not a lot of people sign e-docs everyday so they aren't going to intuitively know you hit a button at the end to sign all at once. Makes much more sense when they try to sign prematurely to have a light box appear that explains that they will use a button to sign at the end once the required fields are completed. I've had to explain this so many times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lots of great features but careful if your document is too big, it can get glitchy.

Easier way for prospects to apply to our program and cut the work out of having to manually email them an executed copy.

Bruno G.

"Great usage for signing contract and manage proposals"

What do you like best?

The abilitiy to integrate it with Pipedrive, where we can pull all info from there. Besides I like the features of sending videos and the tracking, which allow us to see when the customer is reviewing the content.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it doesnt allow us to edit the document, Even though we use the automated fields to populate dynamic information. Very often customers ask for changes int eh core o the text. So we then have to create a new document. An editting function would solve it. This is the main reason why we havent implemented the proposal process, because it often requires more editting. The way it works now will force us to have dozens templates for proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease to use and to manage. Great tool to integrate sales processes (proposal) to contract and e-signing. The video feature seem to me very powerful, it is a great way to get closer to customer who we can meet physically.

The time to get contracts signed have shortned. Before it too more time for us to transfer the data from pipedrive to Docusign, Now , from inside Pipedrive, Sales people can generate their contract. The next fase we want to implement is the proposal along with the video features. I saw there is an option from screen sharing, but we need to figure it out the best way to use. The bottom line is that we must improve sales productivity.

Mike S.

"A great first impression"

What do you like best?

I especially like the video introduction. Since I liked the experience as a customer, it was an easy decision to sign up as a subscriber. The GetAccept staff has been very helpful, and has walked us through the various features as we learn about this powerful tool. As a business owner it's critical we always look our best, and having a leading proposal tool with unique features, such as the video, makes a unique first impression.

What do you dislike?

A few bug need to be worked out like page breaks in Google Sheets don’t get saved in GetAccept currently.

We were searching for a new proposal tool that would accept credit card information when we noticed that one of our vendors was using GetAccept to collect credit card data. Since signing up with GetAccept we are now collecting card information up front rather than chasing the client down for the info separately. It eliminated a friction point and makes me feel more professional about this part of the process.

Nicklas C.

"Integrated API in CRM system"

What do you like best?

Without any doubt the API, it allows us to easily manage our documents as an integrated part of our system, other than than, GetAccept offers a tracking of documents, witch enables us to track the status of each document sent. The support is another thing that's just fantastic, there's always someone answering you, and even help you to remove bad formatting in a document. I have only good words to say about GetAccept.

What do you dislike?

If I were to be the devils loyer, it would be the API documentation, as not everything is described.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GetAccept is a fair price product compared to many others on the market, they have a excellent customer support and response time. We are very satisfied that we choosed GetAccept

The whole thing about the GDPR regulation is something GetAccept has helped us to solve, as we can send can send documents in a GDPR compliant way. Besides, the tracking part gives us a huge advantage.

James A.

"Great Product That Ups Our Game!"

What do you like best?

We like the features that integrate with our CRM, close.io the best. We can see visibility into what's happening in the process. We also really like the different ways we can interact with a signer of a document. Great communication really ups the close rate for us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a little hard to see/map different variables. For example, if we send to a bad email address... it's not real intuitive on how to correct it without blowing up the end user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product. Great support that cares about your success using product.

We use GetAccept for e-signature. We help colleges recruit students, and there's lots of paperwork to handle. GetAccept helps us get the paperwork electronically, much faster with intuitive, easy to use tools for email and mobile phones. It's a great product that has really upped our game.

Austin H.

"Useful tool for anyone in sales"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability to see just how thoroughly a client has reviewed a document I have sent them, and it also gives me a lot more information on what to focus on when we plan the next meeting.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how some of the UI isn't very intuitive, or doesn't change quickly when it's supposed to. Some examples of this would be switching between templates when going to edit the body of an email, often doesn't actually change the preset text requiring you to copy and paste what is written on the 'view' side of the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask questions at the on boarding to make sure you can utilize the program to it's full potential!

GetAccept has saved me a considerable am

Dan Z.

"Daily use for work "

What do you like best?

Easy access and comfortable in using. Most I like that it shows when a contract was opened, reviewed, so in this case you know the status of what has been sent and can plan in advance the negotiations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has some bugs that the fields you have to fill in do not show exactly what you wrote down, so to see it you need to refresh the page and then it works, or you have to fill the fields once again with the required info.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead and use it !

Getting contracts signed with the partners and many agreements. Easy track of the status and a very well, smooth and fast process. No need to scan and manually sign and then resend.

Estivalia C.

"Review"

What do you like best?

I personally like the video feature best and that I can see when and what pages the receiver has watched.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some design of for eg the initial box and that it can't be embedded in abetter looking way in the document. I also don't like that I'm not able to choose to automatically add the same field on every page and that I have to manually put the field at the same spot on every page. I dislike that I have to switch between signers and not being able to give signer and senders the same fields at the same time.

I'ts easy to use and it visualizes your contracts sent to signers in a very pleasant way. It also gives a more personal touch when interacting and it saves a lot of time. Before using getaccept the signer had to print, sign, scan and send the documents back.

Fraser T.

"Great Integration with Pipedrive"

What do you like best?

All statuses and documents are automatically uploaded to the relevant deal on Pipedrive. This has proved invaluable in keeping track of where we are with our customers and helps us keep on top of everything with ease.

What do you dislike?

At the moment we haven't had any real issues with GetAccept and are very happy with the service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are thinking of an e-sign solution to integrate with Pipedrive, look no further.

We are now able to send our customers sign-able documents with ease and speed. This has saved us a lot of time, as well as money on postage. We have also used GetAccpet to help us introduce new products with a lot less hassle than we would have had otherwise

Christian R.

"Awesome product and great customer support"

What do you like best?

Since we started with Getaccept we have increased signed contracts and dont let contracts stay in limbo anymore. Super easy for us to set up and easy for our users to sign. We didnt use any tool before, so we did some research before and really liked Getaccept. Good price/value and really helpful support team.

What do you dislike?

We dont have any dislikes of the product. It does what we need it to do and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! We did research other e-signing software and really liked Getaccept. We have also dicovered that its so much more than "simply" an e-signing tool. They are constantly evolving and coming up with new features in this field to help us, which is super.

Now we have better control of our contracts. Before we had half-signed contracts, verbally signed contracts, locally stored contracts etc. Now we have them in one place and legally signed, which is so much better.

Matt F.

"Great Program for Sales"

What do you like best?

I like how easy this product is to use. I need fewer keystrokes to send out a contract. That makes for a quick and easy way to send contracts. I also like that I get a copy emailed to me immediately so I know I can get to work. I have never had any issues with getting logged in, a contract out and having a client accept it. I would recommend anyone looking into a program like this to give getaccept a try as we have had a great time using this product.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is I can't drag and drop a file from my email to the program. I have to first drop it to my docs and then to getaccept. Also, the system is slow to upload documents at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get on board. It's easy to use.

My customers can instantly agree to terms which allows me to meet deadlines quicker. I have clients on the road and don't always have access to a fax machine so this is great. I can also track what other people in my office are doing when it comes to sales numbers. I can also see who is closing deals and how quickly they are able to get a signed contract. It makes things easier when doing sales competitions being able to see at a quick glance which sales people have sold things and for how much.

Eric D.

"Innovative document signing and tracking with great customer support"

What do you like best?

GetAccept is an innovative platform for document tracking and signing. We purchased the product because of its ease of use and integration with the HubSpot platform. Getting up and running was a breeze as was the integration with HubSpot. After some initial training, our sales teams were quickly up and running. Since going live, we have had very few issues and anytime we have questions, the GetAccept team is always quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

Most of my dislikes are focused on being an administrator. I'd still like more flexibility in setting up users, notifications and views within the mobile app but GetAccept has been interested in all my feedback and I believe changes will be coming. We are also still waiting on an updated SalesForce plug-in but that has not been a showstopper for us, more of a nice to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used many other platforms when signing documents but GetAccept is by far the most user friendly.

Getting documents signed can sometimes be a challenge as prospects often procrastinate. GetAccept gives us the ability to track documents, make updates and revisions, see who has seen, opened and printed the documents, and get notified when they are signed. We can incorporate video messages, chat and reminders to encourage prospects to complete the documents.

Simon S.

"Big business fast"

What do you like best?

The opportunity to immediately after a sales call or even on the spot create an offer from e.g. a template that turns the prospect into a customer within minutes. No pondering if it's the right decision or not for the prospect, instead instant action increases my chances of closing the deal.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs in the phone app, where I no longer get notifications and am not able to "clear" past ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We only had internal education before starting to use GetAccept as an add-on to our own CRM, but for users mainly using GetAccept stand alone I highly advocate going through some kind of education before starting to use the system. Not that it's difficult to use, but the value it could bring knowing ALL functions is not a waste of time or money.

Closing deals faster and getting the prospect to sign deals in a more interactive and reliable manner.

Bob M.

"Some great features but still a some work to do and issues to iron out"

What do you like best?

Cleverly integrating with google docs means you don't have to mess around with awful text editors that you see in competing solutions. The signature process is also very flexible and gives many options for how you send/sign with nice touches like the video message.

What do you dislike?

It's still missing quite a few enterprise features and took a long time to get set up in a way that works for our organisation. It's also still quite buggy and we encounter issues more often than we should.

The ability to quickly send out contracts saves a lot of time and the ability to "sign" digitally means clients are able to send back a completed copy while on the move.

Michael S.

"Video Walk-throughs can make the difference in the sale... the sale of your company!"

What do you like best?

The interface of GetAccept is very intuitive and attractive. I really enjoy the analytics you get from the documents you send customers along with the ability to add a video to great the prospect that is overlayed on top of the document the first time they view the document.

There was an important prospect where both of our travel schedules did not make it easy for us to get on a proposal walkthrough meeting together.... this is when I discovered GetAccept and used the video feature to walk the prospect through the content I would normally go through in the proposal presentation meeting (project process, example of work, and highlights from the proposal).

Not only did we land this project, but this company was evaluating the purchase of our company (which we were recently thereafter acquired by them). After the fact they told me that the video walk-through of the proposal really made us stand out from other agencies they were considering working with for this project, so much so that the business development guy went around showing everyone in the office it!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more field options for signing. In addition I would like to add simple conditional logic to the signing fields (i.e. If this was selected, then make this required).

GetAccept is absolutely terrific for sales teams, but I would like to have our entire company use this tool as a document signing tool, but unfortunately the price of the product really makes us consider whether or not this is a good approach and ultimately we might need 2 document signing solutions, 1 for the sales teams to get proposals and contracts signed and another for the rest of the company to get other type of paperwork signed (i.e. employee contracts, NDAs, etc.)

We were previously using Adobe Echosign for getting sales contracts signed and have experienced the following benefits with GetAccept.

1) We can see if a prospect has viewed, reviewed, downloaded or sent the proposal. This information empowers our sales team to make better follow ups.

2) Ability to overlay video recordings of the sales rep walking through the proposal or creating an introductory message has been a clear differentiater in the sales process.

3) Able to get prospects immediate reactions to proposals via the chat feature

4) Better presentation of proposals to clients (more professional look all around)

5) Easier to use and better reporting on deals won, values, time to close, etc.

6) Hubspot integration is great so when browsing a contact record I can see any proposals related to that contact along with the latest status of the proposal.

7) The follow up features are better, more customizable and more professional looking.

AO
Un-attributed

"Great App to use in sending proposals and contracts. Less hustle to the client and the contractor."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they have 24/7 support. Though it's chat support but they definitely get back to you in minutes to answer your queries.

I like that they notify the contractor, client and the sender via email if someone opened it, reviewed it, printed it and signed it.

I like that it's easy to use. You don't need to go through series of training videos to get familiar with it.

I like that it also has a mobile app. You can edit a document and or send a document even you're away from your desk or laptop/pc.

I like that it integrates with Pipedrive which happens to be the CRM we are working with.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I'm uploading some docs/pdfs, the files are not properly arranger. You need to refresh the page. Though it's not always but it happened to me a few times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it. I know it's worth the try. It's really a big help for people who are very busy.

We don't need to go see the client just to get them sign the docs. We just have to send the docs through GetAccept and will be notified if the client opened it, reviewed it or signed it. We saved a lot of time for both the client and us, the contractor.

UG
Un-attributed

"A quick, easy way to get insight on customer action on our quotes."

What do you like best?

It's easy simple to operate, you are able to switch users without signing out of your account, and you are able to see in real-time customers' actions on the quote (i.e. if they viewed it, etc.). The support staff are extremely helpful and friendly and ready to answer any and all questions you may have.

What do you dislike?

A continuous problem we've seen is customers have complained they sometimes do not receive their notifications they have gotten a quote from us through GetAccept, or it has fallen into their junk/spam folders. This may just be a system error, but we've had to resort to sending immediate follow up emails to notify customers of this potential problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool to use for insight.

Before, it was always ambiguous whether or not a customer had received their quote from us, but this tool has helped us see if action has been taken on their part to look at our proposals, or if they are just gathering information from different vendors. In other words, it let's us separate potential deals from those just browsing.

Un-attributed

"G4 Media's Use of Get Accept "

What do you like best?

This is the first e-signature platform we have ever used. It is very convenient. I like the fact that my customer can sign via smart phone. I like that i can see when they open/review the purchase agreement as well.

What do you dislike?

This is likely a microsoft issue and not a get accept issue... but it would be really nice if i could drag and drop a pdf doc straight from my email into Get Accept rather than having to move it from email to a folder or desktop then into Get Accept.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use. There are lots of features that we don't use (we really just use it for e-signatures)... So i wish there was a cheaper version that just did the e-signature stuff... I feel like i'm paying for stuff i just don't use, but i love the aspect that i am using

Best part has been getting contracts back sooner... as opposed to waiting for some one to print, sign then fax or scan/email back, they simply hit a button.

Un-attributed

"Regional Vice President "

What do you like best?

Enabling the sales team to be able to track and monitor the progress of an opportunity, quote, or proposal as it works through the sales cycle has been key in closing business in a shorter window as well as better communication with customers.

What do you dislike?

When an opportunity is "closed won" or "signed" I wish there was an alert that notifies you of a signed agreement/quote. Instead of having to check back to the "signed" category each time. An alert notification of signing would be wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. It will give you insight into areas of the opportunity after you pass along the quote/agreements that previously were left unknown.

Quicker sales cycle, quicker follow up with the customer to support them at the appropriate time w/ background information of where they are in the process by way of the tracking components of GetAccept. Better feedback from my sales team on where agreements are in the process after they pass them back (it's been viewed, downloaded, printed, shared, etc.).

E

"Simply the best."

What do you like best?

Honestly, there isn't much to not like.

Love the simple to use interface

Love the video messaging

Love the ease of adding multiple signatories to a document

Love the Analytics

I've never considered myself a product "fanboy" but I guess I am in the case of GetAccept

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really dislike, there are a few improvements I'd like to see>

I wish there was the ability to have different email addresses for the automatically carbon copied feature on for completed documents. Ideally, each different template would have it's own.

I wish Admins could add users photos to there profile (instead of only the user) to make onboarding easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a demo account and try it, you won't be disappointed.

We are using it to help our sales force understand what deals are actually active, to help in forecasting and to help us tweak content we deliver our clients, based on the analytics provided by GetAccept.

We're also replacing DocuSign with GetAccept as our e-signing tool

Courtney S.

"Great Platform for Tracking Proposals and Keeping Sales Team Organized and Motivated!"

What do you like best?

We were looking for an added tool to send out our proposals and prevent them from falling into the "Valley of Death!!!" The tracking is awesome, it's easy to use, and our clients are loving it. I love the video feature you can add before sending a proposal. It makes our emails stand out for sure!

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now, support has been great as we've had questions along the way but it's been pretty easy. I'm still getting to know some of the customization side of things but we haven't needed to do much customizing to use it. I hate ordering new software that takes weeks to get up and running. This product is NOT like that!!! Up and running in seconds.

Proposals don't fall of the radar anymore, it automates so many small tasks we forget or don't want to do, it keeps deals moving!!

Elliot A.

"Hittills så känns Getaccept riktigt bra, en enkel process för offerter och väldigt bra funktioner!"

What do you like best?

jag skulle säga att möjligheterna lika kuntjänst funktioner med chatt, bild,video, kontaktinformation och även det fokuserade ljuset när kunden fyller i uppgifter är en bra förbättring från dom andra signeringsprogram jag jobbat med!

What do you dislike?

skulle underlätta med ett massutskicks alternativ, io med att vissa offerter inte är så pass personliga förutom mail adress och namn!

även en funktion där man skulle kunna skriva i adress,postnummer,ort och skicka ut en pappersoffert per automatik vore lysande för våra kunder utan mail adresser och mobilnät!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

look forward to be able to have personal contact with customers thru video introductions, customer like chat possibilities and also a great overlook for all the statistics of your users

chattfunktion,statistikkoll och även att det blir en bra tävlingskänsla med en lista på toppsäljarna!

Appen är även grym jämfört med tidigare signeringsprograms appar jag jobbat med.

Hoppas det är ok med svenska.

Anders L.

"Speeding up the sales"

What do you like best?

I can really recommend Getaccept as a tool to speed up contract management. It gives me a sales manager a good overview of our sales pipes and the sellers can easily manage and follow their business. Recently, we also started using BankID for our financial agreements to ensure that the right person signs the agreements, which means that I, as responsible for credit, can also remove a risk momentum for fraud and identity creation.

What do you dislike?

The banner as GetAccept shows to our customers after signing the agreement. Customer contact is ours and shall not be abused by GetAccept for its sole purpose of sale

Good overview.

Automatic storage of agreements.

Quick agreement management.

Check for correct contract signature.

The sales performance of each individual seller is measured and monitored on a monthly basis.

Faster start-up of the customer.

Un-attributed

"Great proposal sending and e-signature software"

What do you like best?

GetAccept is a great SaaS for sending and tracking business proposals to potential clients to help with the closing portion of the sales cycle whilst also providing a solid e-signature service.

What do you dislike?

The downside for me as a solopreneur was the high set up fee which was not necessary. I have also heard of other software that uses HTML isntead of PDFs when sending proposals which is probably better long term but I cannot say for sure.

The main problem is having a professional and complete way of sending business proposals to get them signed digitally. Before I was just sending a document via email. Now I have a way of centralizing the entire closing portion, tracking who has seen the document, for how long, and a simple way for all of the decision makers to interact with the document and me via chat.

"GetAccept + PipeDrive"

What do you like best?

We utilize GetAccept along with PipeDrive. The two tools mostly integrate well together and GetAccept does a good job of tracking people's progress through the document. It also provides a lot of good tools like chat and the ability to attach a video to your document which encourages engagement. It also nice in PipeDrive that it logs activity from GetAccept.

What do you dislike?

I have two things I wish could improve. First, the integration with PipeDrive breaks down at points and needs to be reconnected. I wish the integration was a little smoother. Second, I wish there was an easier way of tracking the status of my documents without logging into GetAccept.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make it easier to do templates and store them.

We use PipeDrive fro E-Signature as well as for people to complete forms online. Its nice because it tracks everything in one place.

James H.

"Great concept with minor issues"

What do you like best?

GetAccept is a powerful e-signature system that does what it promises to do - help with the final stage of deals in which signatures are needed.

What do you dislike?

If you need a few users, it can get expensive quickly. The signing experience on mobile is poor. When placing fields on desktop, sometimes you need to reload the page to see the field (and it is misplaced). You can’t have it place fields automatically based on the content of a document.

Our sales process requires getting paperwork signed and we wanted to make the process more user friendly and speed it up. GetAccept has done this.

Un-attributed

"Closing Sales Orders With A Click Of A Button"

What do you like best?

We've been using GetAccept for sending and managing our sales orders. Very easy to use and great to keep track of our sales pipeline. Uploading documents and creating document links allows us to send emails to our prospects in our own terms. The reminders on document expiration as well as the visibility into who opened the document, reviewed it, shared it or even downloaded it provides us with all the info we need to make the proper followup with the prospect.

What do you dislike?

Not well-known brand or company unfortunately. As we sell to security conscious execs, we occasionally have prospects who are afraid to open the GetAccept links. It would be ideal if GetAccept can provide custom domains in order to alleviate this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great for managing sales orders as a startup

Improve business process agility

Drive revenue growth

Cost management

Otto S.

"GetAccept saves time for actually closing deals"

What do you like best?

The UI is fast to use and the logic works very well. Also the mobile app provides good functionalities when I'm on the road.

What do you dislike?

Adding multiple supplemental documents is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do an intensive trial period. GO through all the advanced settings and see if you find any pain points from your own business' perspective.

When several people need to sign a single document, the benefits are highest. We have had a maximum of 8 people signing a company founder contract from all over the country. Also being able to find the signed documents in one single place is very efficient.

Torbjörn G.

"User och sales management"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Effective and flexible solution that saved a lot of time spent on manual processes before. Today we sign all our contracts and agreements with our customers with GetAccept. We also use it for quotes to our customers so we can track and follow up progress.

What do you dislike?

Right now I dont have any additional needs from the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend this solutions to whomever that works with sales/quotes/agreements.

Before we had manual, paper intense processes and sending agreements through mail. So we have saved at least 50% in time savings for sales. We have also a much better hit rate on our quotes since we can trace and follow up in an effective way. So we have saved time and Money and created more sales time.

Nick S.

"Quick and easy!"

What do you like best?

Since I am in sales, I really enjoy the fact that I can build out agreements very quickly. The SalesForce integration is very helpful as I can build out the agreement entirely in SalesForce

What do you dislike?

Sometimes going inside the agreement to edit is not as user friendly as I would like. Making quick changes is frustrating because you have to recall signers in order to make the changes they suggest and then re-seal the document for sending.

It 100% allows me to close business faster. Without it, I would be unable to send over branded agreements to prospective clients.

Dawn Renee D.

"No Headaches "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of being able to add new documents for signing. I have tried a few others and I do not have the issues I had in the past. My last company made DocuSign so hard to use it was as if you needed a doctorate in technology!

What do you dislike?

Price high for me, just a little guy, and if I am sending multiple contracts at a time they do not all go through.

I do not know how to merge it with my Hubspot

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use.

Easy to see what's going on.

Dee T.

"Best Proposal Software EVER"

What do you like best?

All the features and flexibility - customization, SMS delivery and notification, integrated live chat, comments, and video, esignature. Also, I am to redirect users back to my website at https://www.floridainsurancehub.com

What do you dislike?

I wish I had found about GetAccept sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it!

It has helped tremendously with saving time through automation and keeping us in touch with clients.

The software is easy to use, professional looking, and has been well received by clients. It's great for proposal delivery, automation for delivery and reminders, integrated communication, and proposal acceptance.

Un-attributed

"Great for eSigning but UX does confuse clients "

What do you like best?

It's great to have multiple people sign the same document and manage all signed documents. GetAccept also quickly lets one upload documents and convert them into PDFs. Finally, it's nice that clients get a feel that they sign with our company vs GetAccept.

What do you dislike?

Whilst it's great to have multiple people sign the same document, clients di get confused when they sign and wait for the other parties to sign, their own signature doesn't show and they think they didn't validly sign. Some UX changes should be able to fix this quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the more advanced signing software that lets you manage multiple signing parties e.g. on Director resolutions if are than 1 Director needs to sign.

It is very difficult to have multiple people sign the same physical document. GetAccept does that well.

Simon S.

"I triple my closing Rate "

What do you like best?

I triple my closing Rate and diminuate the timing of my deal process ! To offer a light, fluide and Wonderful Xpérience to my clients

What do you dislike?

The fact i can't brand everything on my Company ?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For sales people who want to enter in a new dimension of their work !

Use Get Accept as a tool to focus on what matter the most : The human relation between you and your client !

There is no more B2B or B2C ! Now is H2H Human to Human ! And GetAccept can help you with that !

I triple my closing Rate and diminuate the timing of my deal process ! To offer a light, fluide and wonderful expérience to my clients

Sofia H.

"Feels professional and easy to work with"

What do you like best?

That I easily can see what my customers do, that is if the have open the document, read it etc. That I can make it more personally by using a video, that my customers easily can sign it by e-sign etc... there is so much to like!

What do you dislike?

Nothing................................................................

That it doesnt take customers as long time anymore to sign a contract since it is so easily by GetAccept, that I now have a great system where all my contracts and offers are collected, that I easier can see where my customers are in the process with the offer/contract, meaning that I know if they have read it or not, and for how long if so etc. It can easier tell me if they priority this or if I should contact them again etc.

Holden M.

"Super Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is in one place and it makes sending out contracts super easy! You can track everything through GetAccept and receive real time notifications as well!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say that I dislike is the fact you have to create a new version any time after you prep a document for sending. Not too big of a hassle though!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with Dailius Wilson!!! He Rocks!!!!

Sending out contracts and tying them to Salesforce. The integration works really well and keep everything in one place!

Andreas L.

"Easy and innovative"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and all quotations in one place

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything i dislike so far

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work with sales and dont want to keep track of all your quotations use Get Accept. Easy to use and is keeping the track for you.

I send out many quotations to my customers. What i love is that all are gathered in one place. GetAccept visualize different stages, your hit rate, money the deal is worth and what i love is that Get Accept sends out automatic reminders to customers so you can focus on your sales rather than keeping track and do follow-up mails and calls. You can easily see if the quotations has been opened, downloaded, signed etc.

René G.

"Best platform I've used"

What do you like best?

I must admit that I've never made business with a company that is that much available et open about finding solutions. We are usgin the GetAccept platform for a different kind of business and som of the things they offer, were great, but not made for what we wanted to use the plateform for. When we contacted their support, they were more then happy to help us and even add a few features that we asked for so we could use what they have to offer smoothly. Even better, wehn thay added features or correcting bug, they did it in a few hours. Like I said, I've never seen that before and I'm really grateful for that.

What do you dislike?

I must admit, I didn't find anything that I dislike about GetAccept yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it, go with them

We wanted to use GetAccept for our HR departement. Instead of printing moutains of paper for contract and everything, we wanted to provide our employee with a simple electronic solution. We were able to do so with GetAccept and now, no more need for a printer or paper when we hire someone or change a contract.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

GetAccept is really easy to use. It optimises in a considerably way the time spent on contracts for example but what I love also is that you can see if a client has already opened the proposal.

What do you dislike?

When you import a file from Excel and is not in the right format for Word than you will have a document with half the information on the other page. In the beginning I was not aware of the fact that you would have reminders sent to the client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the right choice to make if you are looking to optimise the workflow. The staff is really great and replies very quickly if you have a question. More over it is really easy to use.

Time spent on contracts.

Jonne E.

"Best digital signing solution for sales"

What do you like best?

I've now used GetAccept in two different companies (Nordic, stock listed). The best part about the product is that it integrates with a lot of different CRM systems and I'm able to create contract drafts and send them to my customers through CRM.

What do you dislike?

It forces everyone in the company to use the same currency (for us that's SEK, even though we work in the EUR zone). Would be great to get this on an individual level.

Paper signing, sending CV's over email, offer tracking

AA
Un-attributed

"Powerful, agile platform with segment-leading customization"

What do you like best?

The ability to design/develop proposal/contract documentation powered by Google products with near unlimited customization

What do you dislike?

Not much currently. I'd love to be able to create proposals with a negative value so that we can use the platform for renewing contracts at a lower rate and easily feeding that data into a reporting dashboard. For example, if a client currently has a $1,000 monthly marketing budget, but then would like to change that to $800, I'd love to be able to create a proper document for them to confirm that has a value of -$200.

Not a problem necessarily, but a business need. Being able to send contracts electronically in a customized manner. I also love all of the added sales augmentations such as integrated chat, text, and videos.

Niklas H.

"Winning the contracts "

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use and it makes the offers look really professional. And we save paper and environment while using GetAccept. All are winners in this deal.

What do you dislike?

I really don’t dislike anything, their will always be functions that you would like to have but won’t get. Still no need to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s not just for getting the sign it really is a part of a sales race tool that the sales people love.

Now we really know when the costumer gets the offer and that they have open it. We also get a good way to save the communication about the last changes in the contract. It has really speeded up the process.

Cory B.

"The "Clozing" part of my tech stack."

What do you like best?

GetAccept is easy to use and incorporates awesome social engagement features not found in traditional eSigning products. Their team really understands their customers and continuously improves their products to make them even better to use.

When I want to send a contract to someone, I simply upload it into GetAccept, click a few buttons, maybe record a video, and it's off. Even when doing business with people who are in non-tech industries, they are able to easily navigagte the product and sign the docs. No one has ever questioned security or anything like that.

What do you dislike?

I have no major complaints. The product works great and the price is right!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it!

I needed an eSignature, but wanted one where I could rely on the software to remind the prospect they hadn'd signed instead of setting several manual reminders myself. I wasn't looking for the video or chat engagement features, but they're amazing as well!

AI