G2 Review Platform

G2 Review Platform

G2 helps businesses discover, buy, and manage the technology they need to reach their potential.

Work for G2 Review Platform?

Learning about G2?

G2 Review Platform Reviews

Ask G2 a Question
Showing 163 G2 reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about G2 Review Platform
Carolina M.

"Perfecto Para Conocer todos los detalles de cada programa o software que te guste"

What do you like best?

Cada vez que necesito usar un nuevo programa o pagina de la que no tengo mucha información voy a buscar ayuda a G2 porque posee comentarios de cientos de usuarios que usan esos programas y en ellos expresan los pros y contra dando una recomendación para que otros usuarios puedan guiarse y no pierdan su tiempo.

el diseño de G2 hace que todas sus caracteristicas sean faciles de usar y hace a la pagina muy agradable a la vista.

What do you dislike?

NO tengo ninguna queja respecto a esta pagina porque todo programa que he necesitado buscar siempre he encontrado la opinión y así puedo tener una referencia antes de usarlo

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

la mejor pagina para buscar información y comentarios de millones de usuarios alrededor del mundo.

en la compañía hay programas que usamos y no tienen opiniones o las opiniones no son claras por lo que migrar de una aplicación a otra se torna un poco difícil porque generalmente si en g2 no se encuentra la opinión de algún problema difícilmente a podremos encontrar en una búsqueda de google

What Technology Research solution do you use?

Chauncey R.

"Spreading the word"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have recommended G2 to three friends this week and do not plan to stop. I have reviewed GoToMeeting, Google Survey and Salesforce Lightning so far and I plan to review at least 3 more softwares that I use at work. I am very happy that I stumbled across this website and have been enjoying it quite a bit.

What do you like best?

The ease of the platform is great. Everything is very straightforward, there is big type font and numbers for the grading scales. I appreciate that there is a progress bar so that you know exactly how much more you have to review in order to complete the review. I also enjoy the grading scale and circle progress bar.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any strong dislikes with the G2 Platform. Obviously it would be nice to not have to write as much with these reviews but t needs to be thorough. Counter to that point is that the word limit is almost perfectly set where it makes the reviewer thoroughly review the softwares.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I have been recommending this to as many people as I possibly can. It it as fantastic thing to do during your down time at work.

I have not recognized any issues with the platform. The benefits are the Amazon Gift Cards which are very useful things to have. I think that the $10 card is a great motivator, whereas the $5 Gift Card seems a little bit on the low end.

Alexandra v.

"G2 Review Platform"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

G2 is a bank of knowledge, of an infinity of opinions of users on technological applications, online platforms, design software, development, information technologies, marketing, mail, among others.

It helps me to make decisions and invites me to take the risk to use other software that I did not know existed, to try them and have my own criteria according to the recommendations of other colleagues.

I can determine if a software is proprietary or if it is open source long before making use of it.

Discover benefits, advantages and benefits before making use of it.

What do you like best?

This G2 Review Platform is a learning and knowledge transmission house, since I can see and know a series of software that I did not know as well as share my knowledge and experience. Also the exchange of ideas regarding business solutions when I read the reviews of other colleagues. It has allowed me to enter more into the technological world and try other tools or applications that I did not know.

And if they also pay to share and exchange knowledge, it's great.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the limitation of the language to only English, I would like it to be in other languages, especially Spanish.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend it with amplitude, to enrich every day this bank of opinions and knowledge of technologies, applications and software

Regarding benefits:

1.- A lot of knowledge to exchange business solutions.

3.- The payment of rewards for commenting and giving my impression about software that I use.

3.-I have taken the risk of trying to use software that I did not know existed and allowed me to change what I used previously.

Gideon J.

"Review on G2 "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It has helped my Company to know the good part and the bad part of any applications we are using. And it also help us to be sure on what kind of app recommend to our customers.

What do you like best?

The support things I like about this platform are:

It help to be informative and education,cause whenever I want to review any applications I make sure I understand what am about to write on and with the help of g2 have being able to know more on application that helped in business.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way they rejected or disapprove my reviews, sometimes it get me pissed.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend it to everyone because it help to get the best application too use so it safe the stress of searching for too long.

The benefits I get mostly from G2 is the rewards I.e GIFT CARD. whenever my reviews is accepted and I saw something like claim your reward I feel happy.

Becky N.

"G2 Review Platform "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have benefited from G2 since it helps me make a decision if I will buy a software or not. It helps me know the softwares pros and cons even before using the software which I find to be helpful since I don't need to spend money on the software to know if I will love using it.

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it gives me reviews about a software and it's free to use. I also like the rewards someone gets for reviewing softwares.

What do you dislike?

I currently don't have an issue with G2. I love the service it's doing to the tech space.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I love G2 because it helps you know more about software even before using it and can be used to help you make a decision on whether to purchase the software or not. Also if you review you get paid a $10 reward.

It solved the challenge we had of knowing which software to purchase before spending money on it by reading the reviews of the software and make a decision if we want to buy it.

Richard T.

"Totally the best software review site"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It has helped my company find the best softwares to use for works.

All we do is just type g2.com and search for the softwares we have in mind, and then we pick the one with the highest rating, go in and read the reviews by people and we go ahead to install the best software

What do you like best?

The software reviews which has helped me find the best softwares. I have used g2 for a while now and it really helped.

I also like the reward when you review softwares so you give your honest review feeling good that a reward is attached.

What do you dislike?

So far, I don't dislike anything about g2, the response from the g2 team is fast and the site is easily understandable

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You'll have nothing to loose using g2, it's definitely the best software review platform I have used so far.

My company and I have benefited alot both from the G2 token for reviews and the fact that we don't have to search too much to get softwares.

Hernán A. F.

"share your wisdom you can help with your knowledge"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It is a way to collaborate with colleagues. machas people use the platform to provide feedback on our business software, the knowledge provided in each of our reviews shows collective wisdom that will help other colleagues and colleagues to make better decisions when selecting a soware.

What do you like best?

The best thing within the platform is to gain recognition for the detailed reviews of the products you know based on your experience with them both inside and out.

What do you dislike?

I would like them to add programs that we use for free for reviews, I usually see few, also they should be an option, since I see that many are for payments.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I usually recommend to colleagues and friends who work in the marketing area that before implementing a software read the reviews in G2, many have thanked me as they get solutions to their problems.

I have found reviews that have helped me make decisions when selecting a payment software since when I invest I like to know the comments of other people who not only show the good of a software but also the disadvantages, it is very important to make decisions.

Brian O.

"Discover and Get the Best Software Product with G2 Review Platform!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use G2 Review Platform to get the best software products from the internet for most of my IT professional work.

an example is by viewing reviews, I was able to find out that IBM SPSS Statistics is the best statistical tool for solving various research and analysis problems which I installed and am still using upto date.

What do you like best?

G2 Review Platform provides a lead on getting better software products in the current world of heterogeneity i.e. there are so many different types of software products in the market that have been designed to solve similar problems, hence G2 Review Platform enables the customer to inspect the software product and choose the best.

G2 Review Platform also has enabled me to express my opinions on the software products I have used and this information helps other people in understanding the software product before they buy it.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I find disturbing about G2 is that sometimes the reviewers provide exaggerated information about the software products.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend everyone to try out the G2 Review Platform for all of their Software products informational needs in order to get an insight into the best software products in the market.

in addition, I recommend those who are capable of reviewing software products to join G2 Review Platform because of the mutual benefits they share with the team.

I use G2 Review Platform for writing reviews about the software products I use in my IT professional work.

I also use G2 Review Platform to get the best software products from the internet by analyzing the reviews of those who have been using the software products before.

Sai N.

"You can find the best software which fit and suits for your work."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

G2 platform is the one f the best platform to find the good software which suits your work and can find the good fit for your work. i find one of the best software to do texturing and modeling for my work.

What do you like best?

To be true, i like the best about the software is you can write a review about software and you will get a gift card, by writing the review even can help other's to get the best what they need. we can shift to best software for our perfect match.

What do you dislike?

Nothing for now to say i dislike about this, but some time even if we wright the best we don't get reward not a huge dislike for this.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Yes i would like to recommend this software so that you can find the best application or software for your got fit which can help you to make your work more profitable and easy. Write a review even you can claim a reward in exchange.

G2 review platform help me find good software and about the software which i never knew which is the best match for my suitable work. you can find the best software by watching the review of the software and find the best work function of the software which we need.

Damyen B.

"Student Ambassador "

What do you like best?

To start off, what's not to like about reviewing products you've used, writing reviews and being compensated for your time? Everything is the answer. I love the 'Current Review Grade' meter because I can track how far along I am and how credible I'm making reviews. On average, I rank between A and A-.

What do you dislike?

Navigation to start. When I was first introduced to the application it was difficult to navigate from my first review to my profile page. After that, it was a cake walk. I dislike how long my reviews take to get processed. What I dislike the most about G2 would be that most of the applications aren't that know (good for the company but bad for reviewers). I'm reviewing this platform because I know it, I can't review data mining software because I have no clue what that might be.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

My screenshot is from this review to start off. It's an awesome program for students to get a little bit of money for trying out programs and giving them reviews. The best part is, I've been able to already do a few for the few that I know (refer to dislikes). I recommend exploring the website and linking your Linked In account. It's optional but it will look good for people viewing your page to see your diversity with many programs. It's so easy to do, review programs you know, be credible, get rewards.

It would be easier if there were more commonly knew applications (i,e. Discord, Steam, Webroot, etc) just to name a few programs that an average person might use on a daily basis, just getting into, or might have heard about.

khaleed d.

"You can always count on G2 Review platform for software news "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

G2 Review Platform has helped me get to know which software I can rely on to help me in communication,advertising and also get to know the best rated applications to use

What do you like best?

What I like about the G2 platform is that I can always look at the reviews on the best applications to use and also get to know their pros and cons.

Also I can review on the application I have used and how reliable it is and in the process I can get gift cards for reviews and that is really amazing

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I write reviews on the application I am using for personal use I do not get reward because the moderation team could not detect the companies I have used the software and that is really annoying because Its not all software or applications are used for business some are for personal use only

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend G2 Review Platform for its amazing work in establishing the pros and cons of software and applications

G2 Review Platform has assist me in getting to know the pros and Cons of software and applications before purchasing them and in doing that am able to choose the best applications for work and am able to save on unnecessary data usage

Carlos H.

"The best platform to compare applications"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Basically G2 Review Platform is of great help and utility to me almost at any moment since by my condition of IT coordinator in the company where the manager of the area worked I always ask for opinions on what software should be implemented to carry out a work determined, when this happens I joined the G2 Review Platform and made comparisons to study the advantages and disadvantages of each one and thus have references to prepare my reports

What do you like best?

What I like most about this platform is that it helps me make decisions to see which are the most convenient applications for me and the company in which I work, additionally it helps me to generate extra income through reviews for which I have paid, the truth is excellent

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about G2 Review Platform is the limit that they have set of only paying 5 reviews per user, I think that they should ignore that limit and place at least a limit of 5 reviews per month, so I believe that they would increase the number of reviews by part of the users and there would be more interaction

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend all my colleagues in the world to register in the G2 Review Platform and thus begin to have opinions about true professionals in our area

G2 Review Platform helps us to make decisions about what programs to implement, and to use for certain tasks since in its platform professional opinions and experts are read with each one of these programs, the truth is an excellent platform that is to provide support to all the IT workers in the world

Sam H.

"G2 Review platform: Best User Experience & Rewards Incentives for Surveying Online"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

G2 has helped me to research my own software solutions and make more informed decisions on what tools, packages to invest in.

What do you like best?

I like best the breath of information relating to business software solutions that can be found on G2. The number of developers and end users who's opinions, reviews and advice can be found in this one spot is amazingly helpful.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes dislike the lack of transparency around review rewards - I'm often unaware of whether I will be reimbursed for a review or not

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Jump in and learn how to navigate the platform first. Clearly define your business' needs and then search for solutions and reviews.

I no longer have to sit through hour-long presentations with software salespeople in order to arrive at the best solution for our business needs. G2 is now my go-to source of knowledge on these matters.

Mike S.

"Give great insights and generate great gift cards for you!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have helped with reviewing Basecamp, Trello, Streamsend given my regular work with these programs.

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and as long as you provide great insights and prove that you are or have been a regular user, you are able to get a good rating and a gift card.

What do you dislike?

I never really know how long it will take to get a review approved. It varies quite a bit. No complaints other than that though.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

read multiple reviews on a software program because you will see different opinions much ike you will see reading Yelp or Trip Advisor. Take it with a grain of salt.

I hope thay my reviews will help others to get a good sense of the pros and cons of the various software business tools that they can use. I have read some reviews myself of other email programs in case I do want to change for my marketing work in the future. The insights provided by other experts seem to be good and provide consistent feedback.

Victor M.

"the best platform in the market for software revision"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

with many .. more than anything for the software designs that are the most used in the work .. I usually consult the platform before trying some software

What do you like best?

It helps me a lot to have a better rating and recommendation to be able to choose the best software for my work .. I like it a lot because it has a very good system, it is very versatile and contains a wide range of softwares .. good technical service and its promosions are great I really like this platform.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I like it a lot, but it would be great if they allowed users to do more reviews than what is normally used, since most of the software that occupies the list of this platform are payments.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you recommend this platform a lot and it will facilitate everything when choosing the best of the best, your team are professionals and evaluate all reviews 100% and guarantee you security and confidence to be guided by your recommendations

Most of my business doubts I have been able to solve with this platform, from the use of any software, from being able to recommend a friend. since in my field of work we depend on the technology that is one of the most important sources of income today

elvio l.

"Make reviews about your everyday applications"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

In this case we were looking for a software to make conferences and video calls, my boss recommended me to enter g2crowd to evaluate reviews about the different applications and in the end we opted for webroom since it is the one that has received the best reviews and ratings in the reviews of the user

What do you like best?

What I like most about G2Crowd is that it gives me an idea about which software is best suited to my needs through opinions written by professionals in the area, which are thoroughly reviewed before being published, which guarantees the accuracy of this information. and makes it a source

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that sometimes I have made reviews about applications that I use daily in my daily tasks, I load them with their screen capture and they immediately reject my review saying that they can not guarantee that the information provided is real, for something screenshots are uploaded, to show that in reality if I am a user of these applications

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Ingresen a G2Crowd cuando deseen adquirir un software pero no sopean por cual decidirse, lean los comentarios y estoy seguro que esto les aclarara todas sus dudas

If we focus on corporate solutions provided by g2crowd to its users we have the main one is that it provides them with a clear vision on what software they should invest in to carry out certain tasks, since previously the programs were acquired and then it was that you realized if these were really useful or not, now g2crowd allows you to instruct you first before making the decision of which one to acquire

Rupert G.

"Excellent platform for real reviews"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My project with G2crowd starts with giving reviews of products or softwares that I have already used, giving a review of each of them and, in turn, with its rewards system, insensitive to people to leave their opinions about each of them, thus giving rise to People who want to look for or use a product, software or platform, positive or negative comments about them and see if it is worth entering or acquiring these products.

What do you like best?

What I like most about this platform is to be able to see the reviews already made of certain software and to be able to identify if it is worth buying or not, in addition to seeing the performance of each of them with only seeing opinions from all over the world.

Besides, I like the G2crowd rewards system very much because they give people insentives for leaving an opinion of the products already used by them, either by Amazon gift card, visas or starbucks gift card.

What do you dislike?

Until now I have not had any problem, they are very precise when it comes to correcting a review by highly qualified staff which is ideal for different reviews of thousands of people and thus avoid badly made reviews, that is, they pass through a filter on which choose the best written and verified reviews that are really the products are used by users.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are looking for a platform to see certain reviews of some product or several since the platform has thousands of reviews G2Crowd is what you are looking for, apart if you want to give your opinion and receive an incentive from G2Crowd do not miss the opportunity I have received up to 15 $ gift card amazon as a reward very quickly!

G2Crowd has helped to find softwares or products in its review system and see the opinions of each of the users who leave their comments and have an idea of ​​how each of them works and if they have had a good or bad experience to be aware of how the product is going.

Shayna W.

"Help Others Find the Software Solutions They Need"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I responded to a request for reviews and used the G2 Review Platform to search for products I use at work, leave comprehensive reviews, and contribute to the community with my experience. The platform made submission easy and the reward system was accurate, fast, and left me reassured that quality and veracity mattered.

What do you like best?

I appreciate that the platform is easy to use, thorough, but sensitive to your time. If it took an hour to respond, there would be far less feedback and the community would have less value to those looking for solutions. Simultaneously. the platform requires quality feedback a QC measure that I know I appreciate as a user.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Promised rewards are delivered in a timely fashion. You have many choices of privacy settings so you can exercise some control over your words. I am concerned that a couple of times I have been called away in the midst of a review, and the platform appears to think I'm a new user when I return, even though I use the same email address and LinkedIn account. I'm afraid that will be perceived as an attempt to circumvent the system and leave more reviews than requested. Otherwise, it is one of the more professional review sites that I have encountered both as a reviewer and a user.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Professionals with software experience, contributing to G2 via the Review Platform is a no-brainer.

And to the G2 team - I have passed on your emails specifically because of their cheeky tone - I love the communications! How often can you say that about email marketing?

Well, it's a review platform, so the benefit is being rewarded for contributing feedback. But I have also discovered a source that I can use when I am writing articles that evaluate software for different industries, as well as the place I'll definitely go next time I personally need a software solution.

Patience M.

"G2 Review Platform"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

G2 Review platform educated me oh the best software in the market before purchasing them,their advantages and disadvantages. Its a free platform that also helps me share my ideas about the software I use at my place of work.

What do you like best?

I like the arrangement of contest in the G2 review platform,their capability to collect software reviews from different experts and share that knowledge through their platform helping those who have no experience in the software.It a platform that helps me know a software in details.

What do you dislike?

Everything about G2 review platform is of advantage and no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend everyone to try this awesome software review platform either as a software review where you share your ideas and get a gift card or a a person know more information about a software.

Educating myself and also my team on the different softwares before purchase.

Noria rafael M.

" Pleasant reliable and very responsible"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

G2 is a very interesting company about the work it does as a survey company, it offers a great diversity of topics related to areas of technology, finance, telecommunications, etc.

It is and still be an important space where professionals can provide relevant and important opinion for each opinion that it issues.

It matters how G2 values ​​the time of the visitors.

GE has everything to think about and value the industries that have changed the world with their products and technology.

I congratulate you

What do you like best?

Variety of topics.

Design of your website, I love the design and its dynamic content

timely attention

What do you dislike?

So far nothing to criticize or dislike, I liked how this tool allows to capture different opinions and then share them

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

use it

Aprender y fortalecer el uso que han tenido los datos sobre la plataforma de tecnología.

Elizabeth Rosalyn T.

"New G2 Crowd User"

What do you like best?

I'm new to G2 Crowd, but I'm glad to have discovered this product! I have found the various business software/solution reviews to be very informative and helpful as I research new products to test out and try. Their support team is very helpful and responsive support team as well. When I contacted them to figure out how to fix a bug, they made sure to follow up with me as soon as any updates were available. The personal touch to their customer support approach makes a good impression of G2 Crowd.

What do you dislike?

I wish users were able to edit their personal information after linking their LinkedIn accounts to their G2 accounts. I would also like to see a more improved and comprehensive search feature for when looking for new products within a certain space, but maybe not being familiar with any of the current products out there.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you're on the market for new tools, check out G2 Crowd and hear from people who've tried out the solutions.

Learning more and more about new softwares and solutions that will help me in my business endeavours!

Prashant L.

"One Stop Solution to select the Right Tool for your Business"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Well, while looking for various tools in marketing, I came across hundreds of tools but couldn't decide which one would be the right fit and implementing each wasn't a feasible thing to do. So, through the G2 Crowd platform, I came across reviews for most of the tools and from that selected the best one.

What do you like best?

Detailed QnAs which helps in making an informed selection.

What do you dislike?

Didn't feel anything on this platform was not useful.

Helping people make informed decisions when it comes to the selection of tool or software for their business.

Aaron W.

"G2 is the authority for B2B software reviews"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Building a reputation validated by third party reviews.

What do you like best?

G2 Crowd rankings are based on reviews from verified customers who actually use the product - as opposed to subjective assessments from industry commentators. Also, G2 Crowd is becoming a trusted brand built on integrity rather than other sites which are susceptible to fake reviews.

What do you dislike?

The criteria/logic for ranking competitors is not clear. Tiny players with hardly any reviews can appear to rank equally with much bigger players with hundreds of reviews. Also, would like to see more aggressive PR push of the category reports and strong SEO/SEM promotion to drive lead generation.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Build a systematic process to generate customer reviews - ideally triggered by real time customer feedback process built around NPS. We can help :)

Michelle D.

"Great product; usability could be improved"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I got involved with G2 crowd as a reviewer for various products, but have started getting into using G2 to learn about alternative products.

What do you like best?

G2 is clearly a go-to place for writing and searching for reviews, so the vast network of users is a huge plus. I love the reward structure incentivizing reviews.

What do you dislike?

There are a few usability issues that I have with G2. Navigating through all the products can be difficult, particularly when it comes to searching for products that I haven't heard of yet. I would love to be able to use G2 to find new innovative products that aren't really huge on the map yet. Also, navigation can be a bit tough. I have found myself on a page that I didn't mean to navigate to, only to find that I have to go all the way back to the home page and start from the beginning which can be frustrating. Also, there is a chat window that kind of gets in the way in the lower right hand corner. Then, I asked a question, and the customer service rep. referred me to an email address anyway. It seemed like a pretty basic question, too. Sometimes, it is clear that the questions they ask reviewers aren't really applicable to the product.

Learn more about G2 Review Platform

G2 Review Platform Videos

Learning about G2 Review Platform?

* We monitor all G2 Review Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.