G2 Review Platform

G2 Review Platform

G2 helps businesses discover, buy, and manage the technology they need to reach their potential.

Work for G2 Review Platform?

Learning about G2?

Evan D.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about G2 Review Platform
G2 review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Give great insights and generate great gift cards for you!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and as long as you provide great insights and prove that you are or have been a regular user, you are able to get a good rating and a gift card.

What do you dislike?

I never really know how long it will take to get a review approved. It varies quite a bit. No complaints other than that though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

read multiple reviews on a software program because you will see different opinions much ike you will see reading Yelp or Trip Advisor. Take it with a grain of salt.

I hope thay my reviews will help others to get a good sense of the pros and cons of the various software business tools that they can use. I have read some reviews myself of other email programs in case I do want to change for my marketing work in the future. The insights provided by other experts seem to be good and provide consistent feedback.

What Technology Research solution do you use?

G2 review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"the best platform in the market for software revision"

What do you like best?

It helps me a lot to have a better rating and recommendation to be able to choose the best software for my work .. I like it a lot because it has a very good system, it is very versatile and contains a wide range of softwares .. good technical service and its promosions are great I really like this platform.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I like it a lot, but it would be great if they allowed users to do more reviews than what is normally used, since most of the software that occupies the list of this platform are payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you recommend this platform a lot and it will facilitate everything when choosing the best of the best, your team are professionals and evaluate all reviews 100% and guarantee you security and confidence to be guided by your recommendations

Most of my business doubts I have been able to solve with this platform, from the use of any software, from being able to recommend a friend. since in my field of work we depend on the technology that is one of the most important sources of income today

G2 review by elvio l.
elvio l.

"Make reviews about your everyday applications"

What do you like best?

What I like most about G2Crowd is that it gives me an idea about which software is best suited to my needs through opinions written by professionals in the area, which are thoroughly reviewed before being published, which guarantees the accuracy of this information. and makes it a source

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that sometimes I have made reviews about applications that I use daily in my daily tasks, I load them with their screen capture and they immediately reject my review saying that they can not guarantee that the information provided is real, for something screenshots are uploaded, to show that in reality if I am a user of these applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ingresen a G2Crowd cuando deseen adquirir un software pero no sopean por cual decidirse, lean los comentarios y estoy seguro que esto les aclarara todas sus dudas

If we focus on corporate solutions provided by g2crowd to its users we have the main one is that it provides them with a clear vision on what software they should invest in to carry out certain tasks, since previously the programs were acquired and then it was that you realized if these were really useful or not, now g2crowd allows you to instruct you first before making the decision of which one to acquire

G2 review by Rupert G.
Rupert G.

"Excellent platform for real reviews"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this platform is to be able to see the reviews already made of certain software and to be able to identify if it is worth buying or not, in addition to seeing the performance of each of them with only seeing opinions from all over the world.

Besides, I like the G2crowd rewards system very much because they give people insentives for leaving an opinion of the products already used by them, either by Amazon gift card, visas or starbucks gift card.

What do you dislike?

Until now I have not had any problem, they are very precise when it comes to correcting a review by highly qualified staff which is ideal for different reviews of thousands of people and thus avoid badly made reviews, that is, they pass through a filter on which choose the best written and verified reviews that are really the products are used by users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform to see certain reviews of some product or several since the platform has thousands of reviews G2Crowd is what you are looking for, apart if you want to give your opinion and receive an incentive from G2Crowd do not miss the opportunity I have received up to 15 $ gift card amazon as a reward very quickly!

G2Crowd has helped to find softwares or products in its review system and see the opinions of each of the users who leave their comments and have an idea of ​​how each of them works and if they have had a good or bad experience to be aware of how the product is going.

G2 review by Shayna W.
Shayna W.

"Help Others Find the Software Solutions They Need"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that the platform is easy to use, thorough, but sensitive to your time. If it took an hour to respond, there would be far less feedback and the community would have less value to those looking for solutions. Simultaneously. the platform requires quality feedback a QC measure that I know I appreciate as a user.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Promised rewards are delivered in a timely fashion. You have many choices of privacy settings so you can exercise some control over your words. I am concerned that a couple of times I have been called away in the midst of a review, and the platform appears to think I'm a new user when I return, even though I use the same email address and LinkedIn account. I'm afraid that will be perceived as an attempt to circumvent the system and leave more reviews than requested. Otherwise, it is one of the more professional review sites that I have encountered both as a reviewer and a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Professionals with software experience, contributing to G2 via the Review Platform is a no-brainer.

And to the G2 team - I have passed on your emails specifically because of their cheeky tone - I love the communications! How often can you say that about email marketing?

Well, it's a review platform, so the benefit is being rewarded for contributing feedback. But I have also discovered a source that I can use when I am writing articles that evaluate software for different industries, as well as the place I'll definitely go next time I personally need a software solution.

G2 review by Elizabeth Rosalyn T.
Elizabeth Rosalyn T.

"New G2 Crowd User"

What do you like best?

I'm new to G2 Crowd, but I'm glad to have discovered this product! I have found the various business software/solution reviews to be very informative and helpful as I research new products to test out and try. Their support team is very helpful and responsive support team as well. When I contacted them to figure out how to fix a bug, they made sure to follow up with me as soon as any updates were available. The personal touch to their customer support approach makes a good impression of G2 Crowd.

What do you dislike?

I wish users were able to edit their personal information after linking their LinkedIn accounts to their G2 accounts. I would also like to see a more improved and comprehensive search feature for when looking for new products within a certain space, but maybe not being familiar with any of the current products out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the market for new tools, check out G2 Crowd and hear from people who've tried out the solutions.

Learning more and more about new softwares and solutions that will help me in my business endeavours!

G2 review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

"G2 is the authority for B2B software reviews"

What do you like best?

G2 Crowd rankings are based on reviews from verified customers who actually use the product - as opposed to subjective assessments from industry commentators. Also, G2 Crowd is becoming a trusted brand built on integrity rather than other sites which are susceptible to fake reviews.

What do you dislike?

The criteria/logic for ranking competitors is not clear. Tiny players with hardly any reviews can appear to rank equally with much bigger players with hundreds of reviews. Also, would like to see more aggressive PR push of the category reports and strong SEO/SEM promotion to drive lead generation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build a systematic process to generate customer reviews - ideally triggered by real time customer feedback process built around NPS. We can help :)

G2 review by Michelle D.
Michelle D.

"Great product; usability could be improved"

What do you like best?

G2 is clearly a go-to place for writing and searching for reviews, so the vast network of users is a huge plus. I love the reward structure incentivizing reviews.

What do you dislike?

There are a few usability issues that I have with G2. Navigating through all the products can be difficult, particularly when it comes to searching for products that I haven't heard of yet. I would love to be able to use G2 to find new innovative products that aren't really huge on the map yet. Also, navigation can be a bit tough. I have found myself on a page that I didn't mean to navigate to, only to find that I have to go all the way back to the home page and start from the beginning which can be frustrating. Also, there is a chat window that kind of gets in the way in the lower right hand corner. Then, I asked a question, and the customer service rep. referred me to an email address anyway. It seemed like a pretty basic question, too. Sometimes, it is clear that the questions they ask reviewers aren't really applicable to the product.

G2 review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Great FREE research tool!"

What do you like best?

Honestly the G2 Crowd Grid® for SEO was a LIFE-SAVER! I had a short time to find a tool and pitch it to leadership, and in order to do so I needed to be able to speak authoritatively to the differences between my recommendation and a handful of competitors.

G2 Crowd helped me identify a few options I had never heard of, and eventually select one that I'd initially nixed from my list, but which I'm extremely happy with so far!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! I 'lurked' when I was first researching; I've only recently set up an account and begun writing reviews myself, so I'm new in that aspect. But so far this free community has been an AMAZING resource!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no-brainer. USE this free resource to research any software or tool you're looking to implement. Seriously!

G2 User

"Helped a lot in understanding the IT market conditions."

What do you like best?

The thing which I like the most about the site is that I can get help directly from a lot of people's reviews . This site could be used as a software consulting tool for my business and for uplifting my upcoming ideas.

What do you dislike?

Though everything included in this site is best , from ideas to customer service and to user's reviews on other platforms and forums which I found while investigating about this site , but still I think the interface of this site can be improved a bit and also when I was using this site from my mobile, I was facing some problems because of the interface.

I started using this site and adopted the ideas and reviews which I got from user's reviews provided on this site and now I am intending to use this site to short out my problems about what video editing software should I choose and also what ide softwares I should use to do further Programming for my upcoming applications.

G2 review by Alan D.
Alan D.

"Great idea but slow slow review entry"

What do you like best?

It's a pretty good idea. Clearly we all want a source of reliable reviews to make better purchasing decisions.

What do you dislike?

Slow, slow, slow. The performance of the review submission was practically unusable. It felt like suddenly I was on a 15 year old laptop on dialup. Every rating step took 5-7 SECONDS to register. Worse, they require a screenshot of the logged in app I was reviewing, and the uploader window failed after similar 7 seconds per click to open. I'm stubborn and tried about ten times. And yeah I checked other apps and browser windows and nothing else was slow. Just G2. Pure garbage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to leave a review, expect a slow and painful process like having some teeth removed.

G2 review by Tom O.
Tom O.

"Not sure the reviews are 100% objective."

What do you like best?

Seems to be a lot of software to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Hard to tell if the reviews were organic or incentivized. I have been offered a number of incentives to write reviews. It would be nice to know the number of reviews that were incentivized. Maybe a software only has a lot of reviews because it was incentivized. In my mind this changes how you look at overall review count for a software.

Online chat help is pretty useless. More than once I was ignored and had the G2 employee closed the chat on me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the total review count for what it is worth. Many incentivized reviews. A lot of reviews does not necessarily mean there is a lot of actual proactive user interest to review the software.

G2 review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"excellent web site"

What do you like best?

I have searched many pages to see the review of the products I want to use and this page "G2 Crowd Review Platform" seemed very solid with a very good review of the products, apart from also pay for such review :Or what makes one to be much more diligent writing very good review, there are many applications that this page has and that shows its seriousness, thanks to this page and acquired several applications for their excellent reviews.

What do you dislike?

At the moment nothing on the page looks bad, it's perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

create an account and start enjoying the good reviews and tops applications offered by the site.

G2 review by Dan Moorehead, P.
Dan Moorehead, P.

"Customer Service Never Responds, Never Deliver Rewards"

What do you like best?

I would like G2Crowd much better if they 1) delivered promised Gift Cards they dangle out as a false advertising lure to receive reviews and 2) if they actually responded to user inquiries.

What do you dislike?

False advertising. Failure to respond to ANY user inquiries via any of methods for communication - even after 5 months of attempting to get a response.

Continually advertising gift cards as a reward for reviews (which in and of itself seems like "buying" them), and then not just failing to deliver, but continued to spam every few days with more such offers to those who have reported their failure to deliver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste time believing the offer of Gift Cards for reviews, or waiting on a response from customer service.

G2 review by Chandrakant S.
Chandrakant S.

"Great Review But poor Customer support and mail reply no response. "

What do you like best?

The idea of donation is the best. The user interface for writing the review and reading review. The idea it self has a good impact on social experience and views sharing.

What do you dislike?

The Support team is sleeping i think. I had mail but no response by there side and never live chat cause they tell to check user faq or give the link. If the user had already had gone through the link what is the point to give the link and after that no live or quick response for question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

get good support team.

G2 review by Kyle H.
Kyle H.

"Effective tool for choosing software and vendors"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see opinions of actual customers that use software on a daily basis. I feel the feedback is authentic and helpful and has helped me make better purchasing decisions for our company. My favorite features are the G2 Crowd Grid, the ability to browse softwares by category, and the ability to ask questions directly to the companies through the interface.

What do you dislike?

I do notice that in most categories I browse the reviews are all 4 star or higher. I like the authenticity of the mission of G2 Crowd and hope that as more people review that it's not just the best reviews that make it onto the platform.

We are evaluating tools to help us with learning management, HR management, and others that will help us scale effectively

G2 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"G2 Crowd is My First Research Tool for Finding New Software Solutions"

What do you like best?

G2 Crowd helps me find the best tools for my specific business goals and challenges. It is the first place I go when I need to find a product or solution to address a specific business need or problem. I know that I will be able to stay on site to compare various options based off of reviews, price, features, and other product information. I also use G2 Crowd to find products and services that I was unaware of before. If I do not know all of my options and would like to explore further, I use G2 Crowd to expand my choices.

What do you dislike?

The only part that I wish could be improved, but I'm aware that it is out of G2 Crowd's control sometimes, is updating the Pricing Information for products and services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the Saas & IT industry, this is the place to go to focus on attaining reviews from your customers.

Finding a business solution to a problem or challenge I am facing.

G2 review by Amber R.
Amber R.

"Innovative and highly beneficial. "

What do you like best?

G2 Crowd has changed the game when it comes to software reviews and has info to back it up. It's never been easier to connect with reviews you can trust are genuine and from real people. In a day and age where software prices are sky rocketing, you need to be confident your investments will pay off later. The platform G2 offers is huge for this industry.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been any cons I have found yet.

Finding the most for our bucks.

G2 review by Siddhant D.
Siddhant D.

"Excellent platform for apt reviews"

What do you like best?

I like the brief answers by reviewers which is only what is necessary. It saves time and helps in making a good decision.

What do you dislike?

Some questions which are on a 0-10 scale should have brief explanation options as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the go-to software when it comes to choosing your design and solid modeling software. This gives an overall summary and tells you which software is best for what purpose.

Deciding design and data collection software to be used by my company.

G2 review by Blake C.
Blake C.

"An Easy Way to Build an Excellant Reputations"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to reward people for an honest review. I also appreciate the "Current Review Grade" as it helps you understand what kind of feedback will help these companies improve their software and customer service.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could do more reviews for rewards. Limiting this will prevent people from continuing to use this service.

This is an excellent platform to give honest feedback to companies so they can improve their services to better profit my company.

G2 review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Don't waste your time"

What do you like best?

I don't like G2 Crowd they wasted my time.

What do you dislike?

They wasted my time with countless redundant questions. They also have ridiculous questions and answers. For example, on this page, I am supposed to indicate "What is my primary role when working with this service provider?". What does that even mean?

And then the choices they allow... they make absolutely no sense. I am reviewing G2 Crowd, and I have to say that I'm either a:

- Project Team Member

- Project Manager

- Executive Sponsor

- Partner

- Analyst

- Analyst/Journalist

I guess they are trying to protect themselves by giving you choices that are all false, so they can turn around and disqualify your review if they want.

G2 review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"New to G2 ad a great resource"

What do you like best?

G2 crowd is a great resources for learning about different solutions and products that could improve my role within my company. There are many tools available and being able to pick the best tool for the job is very important. It is nice to see what others think about the tools, how they are implementing it, and how they believe those tools could be improved. There are lots of product details that are not widely advertised from the developers of these tools that I have learned about through G2.

What do you dislike?

I was not aware of what G2 Crowd was when I first received a request. It is a little clunky and difficult to navigate at times. I was also not sure how to use it at first, so I had to do a little experimentation. Some sort of introduction or tutorial would have been helpful. I also feel as though G2 could be more successful if they advertised or marketed more. It would also be nice to have a Chrome extension/add on or desktop app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great to spread the word of how G2 crowd can help improve your organization. It would also be very helpful to write more elaborate reviews. Seeing reviews that simply state "great product" are not very helpful. Be as descriptive as possible and provide some real insight so that others may be able to make a more educated decision.

G2 review by George William L.
George William L.

"Excellent level of detail, dedicated team that ensure that reviews are all genuine"

What do you like best?

The level of detail for each question is great. The support staff are remarkable. A dedicated team exist whose sole purpose is to ensure that each review is genuine.

And the listing of currently reviewed products is a great tool to help decide between two or more similar products when looking to implement a new product.

What do you dislike?

Some questions don't apply, like for example asking price, terms and cost on a free product, I think that those who submit the product to the site should have the option to tick a [ ]free checkbox to prevent questions like that coming up when they don't apply.

Some well known apps not on the site yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT's pretty easy to use, so I can't see any reason not to.

Finding reviews of products which we are currently considering using.

Recommending products which use often.

G2 review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Great for reviewing and finding software"

What do you like best?

To celebrate my 50th review on G2Crowd I figured I might as well review the site itself. Since finding the site G2crowd has been a great place for me to both find and review software. I started reviewing for monetary incentives but it's actually been fun to see my reviews go up, get marked helpful, etc.

As for finding software to use in different spaces, G2Crowd is quickly becoming my go to over other review sites to find the best software in a space. We used it to find alternatives to pricier software for ticketing as well as live chat. Been very happy with the quality and depth of the reviews and the fact that each is reviewed by hand and linked to a LinkedIn profile gives a lot of legitimacy. Going through the process of writing reviews for the site also lets me trust the process.

What do you dislike?

Some software obviously isn't as reviewed as much as others and lacks sufficient data, and some spaces aren't yet covered in depth but you can see the team working fast to fill in all those gaps. Soon it'll be a very comprehensive site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're here now so I want you to know the information is solid! The reviews are trustworthy and validated, each is reviews by G2Crowd staff by hand. Trial some of their top products and you'll know the reviews are correct.

G2 review by Benjamin P.
Benjamin P.

"The absolute greatest site on the web for your software evaluation documentation! "

What do you like best?

This site just flat out ROCKS! This site helped me complete a full software evaluation I was doing on Alfresco and some other document management solutions. I needed supporting documentation for my review and I stumbled upon this site and was hooked pretty much instantly. The site really has great information and is organized extremely well, plus I love that they have all these links to the installation download files for the most popular solutions I was reviewing. Just downright awesome. My bookmark will be forever set to this site!

What do you dislike?

It took me a moment to realize that the boxes on this page below, were meant to be hovered over in order for their links to be exposed, but now that I understand it, I think it's extremely cool, only new users might find it slightly odd at first like me. I might be helpful if they can be rotated via a timer or something so that if a user doesn't hover over them, they can easily see that there's more to it than just the boxes with logos in them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a free site containing recent and reliable information posted from our IT peers. I highly recommend this site to anyone reviewing or searching for software solutions. Most of the information on this site can be used to assist companies in making decisions about possible software solutions across many industries. And it can also assist in obtaining the solutions once they are reviewed! Pinch me! :)

G2 review by User in Computer Software

"I enjoy G2"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to find reveiws about importna t tech companies and reading up on my competition. it is easy to do bulk uploads and get to the point

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you dont provide enough reviews to fully read up on what people are doing about the tech comnapies.the contacts are often out of date and bounce alot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

watch a tutorial

you need more contacts and companies, alos make sure the vcontacts arent out of dftae and current so we can grow our buisness

G2 review by Cortney L.
Cortney L.

"G2Crowd Rocks"

What do you like best?

I love that G2 Crowd is so unique. The opportunity to earn for reviews is fantastic and I really like the platform!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything I dislike so far! I think G2Crowd has the right idea!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would remember to search out specific softwares and platforms you're using and would like to review in order to save some time as there are hundreds listed to go through.

G2 review by Mykel A.
Mykel A.

"This seems pretty cool"

What do you like best?

They collect reviews of things and incentivise people to write them. This is brilliant.

So far I've been asked to write several reviews of products, some of which I love and some I really do not. This makes G2Crowd a place where people can assert their views about a product without any sort of need to feel compelled to give positive or negative feedback.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing seems terrible. If they sell my contact information, I might get irritable, but otherwise all os well.

G2 review by Jordan C.
Jordan C.

"Tried to leave a review - Sent back to landing screen"

What do you like best?

Not a fan of many aspects of this site - Don't see much value

What do you dislike?

Completed a review I was asked to leave by a product supplier - This was after 2 days of error messages on G2's website

Went and left a lenghty review, to be asked to login via LinkedIN (I had already logged in) - When I clicked this option, I was booted back to the homepage, logged in, but with no reviews showing on my account

Having spent a long time filling in all the options and writing a long review I won't be doing so again - So G2's client has lost a review due to their system being non-user-friendly

None

G2 review by Olayinka H.
Olayinka H.

"G2crowd Platform Reviews"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, free and help to select best software..

It reveal what people are thinking about software..

It help to make internet a safe place for everyone to surf

What do you dislike?

Actually so far... I don't really have any misunderstandings with G2

To help select the best software for our projects

G2 review by Shalan B.
Shalan B.

"The G2 Crowd Review Platform "

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to navigate through, you can see who leaves the feedback and the quality of answers is high.

What do you dislike?

The layout has so many different choices! This isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just overwhelming to see. It would be more visually pleasing to offer drop-down menus per each category.

G2 review by Emma J.
Emma J.

"An amazing platform to give you reviews about amazing platforms"

What do you like best?

I love its features. G2crowd is very easy to use and helps you give better experience and knowledge how advanced the computer technology is going.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it does not give you reward for no reason that leads to discouragement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to all. Very easy to use thus time saving as well.

G2 User

"Easy-to-use tool for finding and sharing reviews"

What do you like best?

Sharing reviews for tools I use at work and for personal use is incredibly easy, particularly due to the streamlined interface and the structured organization of questions and ratings.

What do you dislike?

The variety of products and services reviewed could be larger

Recommendations to others considering the product

All reviews submitted by users are reviewed by G2 before being posted, which greatly contributes to their trustworthiness.

I can share my experiences with the tools I use every day with others who might be considering using them, and compare and contrast tools I'm considering using in the future.

G2 review by Clint W.
Clint W.

"Hidden Gem in any online business marketing strategy "

What do you like best?

Personally, I love the reports they generate which help us make key marketing idea decisions which we roll out on our sites each quarter.

What do you dislike?

I think they could improve the way videos for readers are displayed like a YouTube grid instead of the current format. That's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go thru the onboarding and sales process as it is eye opening on how they can help your marketing team.

G2 review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"G2crowd Platform Reviews"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and you can find tons of reviews to help you choose the perfect tool for the business

Real professional review which share the pros and cons to help make the perfect choice

What do you dislike?

Don't really have any bad experience so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend G2 Review platform to anyone looking out to solve their business doubt to choose the perfect tool for their business..

To help us choose the right tools for our project

G2 review by User in Computer Software

"Love the grid map to compare software products"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of G2Crowd is the grid map for different categories of software. It reminds me of the Gartner Magic Quadrants.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's sometime hard to pick the correct category for software because some products are multifunctional.

I am able to search for different software products that I may be interested in for marketing technology.

G2 review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Worst customer service i've ever experienced"

What do you like best?

The concept is great, and it would be wonderful to have a quality review platform for business software...

What do you dislike?

But this company has the worst customer service I've ever experienced (and that's saying something).

Submitted customer service request 18 days ago. No response or resolution despite multiple follow ups. Will not be using the service again and will recommend that others avoid it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go elsewhere

G2 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Seamless platform for business-software reviews."

What do you like best?

That G2 Crowd provides unbiased software reviews and information from my peers and colleagues. It's an easy-to-use platform on which anyone can provide their thoughts on the latest business software. It provides more than 27,000 reviews of nearly 6,000 products across several hundred categories, and more than 700,000 answers to the questions we care about most, making G2 Crowd the clear leader in the space.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. But the best thing about G2 is the ability to take multiple products (there are a ton of categories) and compare them. You can get user based data and that can be more important than any other type of data. People that are typically using what you're researching and giving their feedback. This is one of the most useful things about G2, user based feedback.

G2 has helped our customers publicly validate us to prospects and has helped us build pipeline and be considered for opportunities where we likely would not have been found otherwise. Also it has aided as a great validation point for customers in meetings and demo's as to our market profile and position.

G2 review by Seth C.
Seth C.

"Slick experience, with lots of useful information."

What do you like best?

They reward their reviewers (good or bad) so there are more reviews and deeper level of detail than other sites.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to find the right comparison and feature comparisons are not always accurate.

Competitor analysis.

G2 review by Cheryl N.
Cheryl N.

"A site that shows our true capabilities"

What do you like best?

That the users can rate our product independently so that people can see what our product is really like rather than taking our word for it.

What do you dislike?

That as G2 has grown the CRM analysis has become more and more diluted so we are compared to CRM providers that are not really like for like.

G2 review by Tyler A.
Tyler A.

"New G2 User"

What do you like best?

I like that this website is easy to search and maneuver.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this website at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

read as many reviews as possible to help determine the best product for your needs.

G2 review by Boaz M.
Boaz M.

"So much information - the ultimate decision making tool for software evaluation and market research "

What do you like best?

A true comprehensive catalog. The comparison feature is very detailed. Ability to slice and dice the market and understand the true positioning of a product.

What do you dislike?

Greeds are sometime too busy with logos and it might be hard to locate a specific product on it.

G2 review by Spencer L.
Spencer L.

"Always check out G2 for peer reviews!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can view peer reviews on products that I use.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a whole ton to dislike about G2 Crowd's goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking towards new solutions, figure them out utilizing G2 Crowd.

G2 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Customer Support Does Not Answer Questions"

What do you like best?

G2Crowd is supposed to provide comprehensive reviews of solutions available on the market. I like the ability to compare products side-by-side.

What do you dislike?

Have been emailing them and contacting them on their website to get my questions answered, but yet to get any response. On top of not having great customer service, they rejected this review, so let's try to post it again and see if they actually want honest reviews on their site.

Reading reviews on the vendors I am considering. It is sometimes hard to compare vendors side-by-side.G2Crowd makes it easier.

G2 review by Luis G.
Luis G.

"If you need to know about a specific software or program, "G2 CROW" is the solution."

What do you like best?

The economic incentives that it generates when classifying the software that is used or has been used.

What do you dislike?

That there are some revisions that do not generate economic incentives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Increase incentives in reviews that do not generate them.

G2 User

"Excellent platform to know about new products."

What do you like best?

The interface, quite intuitive and objective questions.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Post your reviews also and visit the page to be able to enrich the information for those looking for these platforms

With G2 Crowd, I was able to expose everything I know about the platforms I've used and reviewed, and was rewarded by one of them (I hope to be rewarded by other reviews).

G2 review by Hiba C.
Hiba C.

"Let me share my views on software"

What do you like best?

I like that I can share my opinions on software, and the makers of the software may see it.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about G2Crowd, it is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take a look.

G2 review by G2 User in Commercial Real Estate
G2 User in Commercial Real Estate

"G2 Review Platform"

What do you like best?

I like that G2's process is simple and straightforward. It takes a few minutes to complete reviews which helps give the appropriate feedback to the clients so they can better meet their customers needs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some of the questions are repetitive.

It helps to really think about the likes, dislikes and what solutions can be suggested to the provider of the services that I utilize.

G2 review by G2 User in Computer Software
G2 User in Computer Software

"AMAZING!"

What do you like best?

The G2 Crowd Team is incredible. By simply exchanging a few texts I was able to work with one of their staff members, Travis. He did an excellent job of helping me identify the specific features I was looking for. Then he did the research on what software companies would best suite my personal situation. Great work Travis!

What do you dislike?

My only suggestion would be to move the initial message reaching out to a user of G2 to a more visible location. By popping up in the bottom corner it took awhile to figure out it was even there.

Ease of finding helpful software for the company I am apart of.

Learn more about G2 Review Platform

G2 Review Platform Videos

Learning about G2 Review Platform?

* We monitor all G2 Review Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.