G2 Review Platform

G2 Review Platform

G2 helps businesses discover, buy, and manage the technology they need to reach their potential.

Work for G2 Review Platform?

Learning about G2?

G2 Review Platform Reviews

Ask G2 a Question
G2 review by Evan D.
Evan D.

"I've already told EVERYONE about G2Crowd!"

What do you like best?

1. Great UI

2. Excellent support

3. Brilliantly gamified - who thought it would be fun to review software?

4. Ever feature you could want - all the right questions for each tool

5. Tons of categories - I'd be hard-pressed to find a sector of tools not included in their taxonomy

6. Attribution and moderation is top-notch - I'm not worried I'll see a fake review (UNLIKE Yelp, for example)

What do you dislike?

That'd difficult to say - but I have to put characters in this box, so:

- The word per review requirement might be a little on the high side, but they are giving away gift cards and ipads, so who can blame them for wanting long reviews?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is no better software review platform out there. There are others, but they do not have as many features, or direct contact with developers, or attribution (in some combination of those features). They're almost all uglier. Sites like TopTenReviews are cool but lack the many categories that G2Crowd has.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about G2 Review Platform
Showing 129 G2 reviews
G2 review by Evan D.
Evan D.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about G2 Review Platform
G2 review by Sai  N.
Sai N.

"You can find the best software which fit and suits for your work."

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

G2 platform is the one f the best platform to find the good software which suits your work and can find the good fit for your work. i find one of the best software to do texturing and modeling for my work.

What do you like best?

To be true, i like the best about the software is you can write a review about software and you will get a gift card, by writing the review even can help other's to get the best what they need. we can shift to best software for our perfect match.

What do you dislike?

Nothing for now to say i dislike about this, but some time even if we wright the best we don't get reward not a huge dislike for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes i would like to recommend this software so that you can find the best application or software for your got fit which can help you to make your work more profitable and easy. Write a review even you can claim a reward in exchange.

G2 review platform help me find good software and about the software which i never knew which is the best match for my suitable work. you can find the best software by watching the review of the software and find the best work function of the software which we need.

What Technology Research solution do you use?

G2 review by khaleed d.
khaleed d.

"You can always count on G2 Review platform for software news "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

G2 Review Platform has helped me get to know which software I can rely on to help me in communication,advertising and also get to know the best rated applications to use

What do you like best?

What I like about the G2 platform is that I can always look at the reviews on the best applications to use and also get to know their pros and cons.

Also I can review on the application I have used and how reliable it is and in the process I can get gift cards for reviews and that is really amazing

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I write reviews on the application I am using for personal use I do not get reward because the moderation team could not detect the companies I have used the software and that is really annoying because Its not all software or applications are used for business some are for personal use only

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend G2 Review Platform for its amazing work in establishing the pros and cons of software and applications

G2 Review Platform has assist me in getting to know the pros and Cons of software and applications before purchasing them and in doing that am able to choose the best applications for work and am able to save on unnecessary data usage

G2 review by Carlos H.
Carlos H.

"The best platform to compare applications"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Basically G2 Review Platform is of great help and utility to me almost at any moment since by my condition of IT coordinator in the company where the manager of the area worked I always ask for opinions on what software should be implemented to carry out a work determined, when this happens I joined the G2 Review Platform and made comparisons to study the advantages and disadvantages of each one and thus have references to prepare my reports

What do you like best?

What I like most about this platform is that it helps me make decisions to see which are the most convenient applications for me and the company in which I work, additionally it helps me to generate extra income through reviews for which I have paid, the truth is excellent

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about G2 Review Platform is the limit that they have set of only paying 5 reviews per user, I think that they should ignore that limit and place at least a limit of 5 reviews per month, so I believe that they would increase the number of reviews by part of the users and there would be more interaction

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all my colleagues in the world to register in the G2 Review Platform and thus begin to have opinions about true professionals in our area

G2 Review Platform helps us to make decisions about what programs to implement, and to use for certain tasks since in its platform professional opinions and experts are read with each one of these programs, the truth is an excellent platform that is to provide support to all the IT workers in the world

G2 review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Give great insights and generate great gift cards for you!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I have helped with reviewing Basecamp, Trello, Streamsend given my regular work with these programs.

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and as long as you provide great insights and prove that you are or have been a regular user, you are able to get a good rating and a gift card.

What do you dislike?

I never really know how long it will take to get a review approved. It varies quite a bit. No complaints other than that though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

read multiple reviews on a software program because you will see different opinions much ike you will see reading Yelp or Trip Advisor. Take it with a grain of salt.

I hope thay my reviews will help others to get a good sense of the pros and cons of the various software business tools that they can use. I have read some reviews myself of other email programs in case I do want to change for my marketing work in the future. The insights provided by other experts seem to be good and provide consistent feedback.

G2 review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"the best platform in the market for software revision"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

with many .. more than anything for the software designs that are the most used in the work .. I usually consult the platform before trying some software

What do you like best?

It helps me a lot to have a better rating and recommendation to be able to choose the best software for my work .. I like it a lot because it has a very good system, it is very versatile and contains a wide range of softwares .. good technical service and its promosions are great I really like this platform.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I like it a lot, but it would be great if they allowed users to do more reviews than what is normally used, since most of the software that occupies the list of this platform are payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you recommend this platform a lot and it will facilitate everything when choosing the best of the best, your team are professionals and evaluate all reviews 100% and guarantee you security and confidence to be guided by your recommendations

Most of my business doubts I have been able to solve with this platform, from the use of any software, from being able to recommend a friend. since in my field of work we depend on the technology that is one of the most important sources of income today

G2 review by elvio l.
elvio l.

"Make reviews about your everyday applications"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

In this case we were looking for a software to make conferences and video calls, my boss recommended me to enter g2crowd to evaluate reviews about the different applications and in the end we opted for webroom since it is the one that has received the best reviews and ratings in the reviews of the user

What do you like best?

What I like most about G2Crowd is that it gives me an idea about which software is best suited to my needs through opinions written by professionals in the area, which are thoroughly reviewed before being published, which guarantees the accuracy of this information. and makes it a source

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that sometimes I have made reviews about applications that I use daily in my daily tasks, I load them with their screen capture and they immediately reject my review saying that they can not guarantee that the information provided is real, for something screenshots are uploaded, to show that in reality if I am a user of these applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ingresen a G2Crowd cuando deseen adquirir un software pero no sopean por cual decidirse, lean los comentarios y estoy seguro que esto les aclarara todas sus dudas

If we focus on corporate solutions provided by g2crowd to its users we have the main one is that it provides them with a clear vision on what software they should invest in to carry out certain tasks, since previously the programs were acquired and then it was that you realized if these were really useful or not, now g2crowd allows you to instruct you first before making the decision of which one to acquire

G2 review by Rupert G.
Rupert G.

"Excellent platform for real reviews"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

My project with G2crowd starts with giving reviews of products or softwares that I have already used, giving a review of each of them and, in turn, with its rewards system, insensitive to people to leave their opinions about each of them, thus giving rise to People who want to look for or use a product, software or platform, positive or negative comments about them and see if it is worth entering or acquiring these products.

What do you like best?

What I like most about this platform is to be able to see the reviews already made of certain software and to be able to identify if it is worth buying or not, in addition to seeing the performance of each of them with only seeing opinions from all over the world.

Besides, I like the G2crowd rewards system very much because they give people insentives for leaving an opinion of the products already used by them, either by Amazon gift card, visas or starbucks gift card.

What do you dislike?

Until now I have not had any problem, they are very precise when it comes to correcting a review by highly qualified staff which is ideal for different reviews of thousands of people and thus avoid badly made reviews, that is, they pass through a filter on which choose the best written and verified reviews that are really the products are used by users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform to see certain reviews of some product or several since the platform has thousands of reviews G2Crowd is what you are looking for, apart if you want to give your opinion and receive an incentive from G2Crowd do not miss the opportunity I have received up to 15 $ gift card amazon as a reward very quickly!

G2Crowd has helped to find softwares or products in its review system and see the opinions of each of the users who leave their comments and have an idea of ​​how each of them works and if they have had a good or bad experience to be aware of how the product is going.

G2 review by Shayna W.
Shayna W.

"Help Others Find the Software Solutions They Need"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I responded to a request for reviews and used the G2 Review Platform to search for products I use at work, leave comprehensive reviews, and contribute to the community with my experience. The platform made submission easy and the reward system was accurate, fast, and left me reassured that quality and veracity mattered.

What do you like best?

I appreciate that the platform is easy to use, thorough, but sensitive to your time. If it took an hour to respond, there would be far less feedback and the community would have less value to those looking for solutions. Simultaneously. the platform requires quality feedback a QC measure that I know I appreciate as a user.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Promised rewards are delivered in a timely fashion. You have many choices of privacy settings so you can exercise some control over your words. I am concerned that a couple of times I have been called away in the midst of a review, and the platform appears to think I'm a new user when I return, even though I use the same email address and LinkedIn account. I'm afraid that will be perceived as an attempt to circumvent the system and leave more reviews than requested. Otherwise, it is one of the more professional review sites that I have encountered both as a reviewer and a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Professionals with software experience, contributing to G2 via the Review Platform is a no-brainer.

And to the G2 team - I have passed on your emails specifically because of their cheeky tone - I love the communications! How often can you say that about email marketing?

Well, it's a review platform, so the benefit is being rewarded for contributing feedback. But I have also discovered a source that I can use when I am writing articles that evaluate software for different industries, as well as the place I'll definitely go next time I personally need a software solution.

G2 review by Elizabeth Rosalyn T.
Elizabeth Rosalyn T.

"New G2 Crowd User"

What do you like best?

I'm new to G2 Crowd, but I'm glad to have discovered this product! I have found the various business software/solution reviews to be very informative and helpful as I research new products to test out and try. Their support team is very helpful and responsive support team as well. When I contacted them to figure out how to fix a bug, they made sure to follow up with me as soon as any updates were available. The personal touch to their customer support approach makes a good impression of G2 Crowd.

What do you dislike?

I wish users were able to edit their personal information after linking their LinkedIn accounts to their G2 accounts. I would also like to see a more improved and comprehensive search feature for when looking for new products within a certain space, but maybe not being familiar with any of the current products out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the market for new tools, check out G2 Crowd and hear from people who've tried out the solutions.

Learning more and more about new softwares and solutions that will help me in my business endeavours!

G2 review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

"G2 is the authority for B2B software reviews"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Building a reputation validated by third party reviews.

What do you like best?

G2 Crowd rankings are based on reviews from verified customers who actually use the product - as opposed to subjective assessments from industry commentators. Also, G2 Crowd is becoming a trusted brand built on integrity rather than other sites which are susceptible to fake reviews.

What do you dislike?

The criteria/logic for ranking competitors is not clear. Tiny players with hardly any reviews can appear to rank equally with much bigger players with hundreds of reviews. Also, would like to see more aggressive PR push of the category reports and strong SEO/SEM promotion to drive lead generation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build a systematic process to generate customer reviews - ideally triggered by real time customer feedback process built around NPS. We can help :)

G2 review by Michelle D.
Michelle D.

"Great product; usability could be improved"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I got involved with G2 crowd as a reviewer for various products, but have started getting into using G2 to learn about alternative products.

What do you like best?

G2 is clearly a go-to place for writing and searching for reviews, so the vast network of users is a huge plus. I love the reward structure incentivizing reviews.

What do you dislike?

There are a few usability issues that I have with G2. Navigating through all the products can be difficult, particularly when it comes to searching for products that I haven't heard of yet. I would love to be able to use G2 to find new innovative products that aren't really huge on the map yet. Also, navigation can be a bit tough. I have found myself on a page that I didn't mean to navigate to, only to find that I have to go all the way back to the home page and start from the beginning which can be frustrating. Also, there is a chat window that kind of gets in the way in the lower right hand corner. Then, I asked a question, and the customer service rep. referred me to an email address anyway. It seemed like a pretty basic question, too. Sometimes, it is clear that the questions they ask reviewers aren't really applicable to the product.

G2 review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Great FREE research tool!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

There are SO many SEO tools out there, and I had a really time comparing them all on any basis other than price.

However, I discovered G2 Crowd (specifically their "G2 Crowd Grid® for SEO"), and I was FINALLY able to narrow the playing field and (eventually) make an educated decision that I feel confident in!

What do you like best?

Honestly the G2 Crowd Grid® for SEO was a LIFE-SAVER! I had a short time to find a tool and pitch it to leadership, and in order to do so I needed to be able to speak authoritatively to the differences between my recommendation and a handful of competitors.

G2 Crowd helped me identify a few options I had never heard of, and eventually select one that I'd initially nixed from my list, but which I'm extremely happy with so far!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! I 'lurked' when I was first researching; I've only recently set up an account and begun writing reviews myself, so I'm new in that aspect. But so far this free community has been an AMAZING resource!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no-brainer. USE this free resource to research any software or tool you're looking to implement. Seriously!

G2 review by G2 User
G2 User

"Helped a lot in understanding the IT market conditions."

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I came to know about G2 crowd last night by one of my close friends. I wonder why I didn't get to here before. I investigated about this site whole day and found it really useful.Here, on this site I can find out about the current ongoing IT market conditions like what softwares are doing great job right now and what are worth using , and also at the same time I can write reviews about the apps I have used earlier or using currently which would help the others like me to choose the right softwares for their business. I can say that this idea is really way appreciating that I can help others and also get help from others and also you guys are offering Rewards for the same.

What do you like best?

The thing which I like the most about the site is that I can get help directly from a lot of people's reviews . This site could be used as a software consulting tool for my business and for uplifting my upcoming ideas.

What do you dislike?

Though everything included in this site is best , from ideas to customer service and to user's reviews on other platforms and forums which I found while investigating about this site , but still I think the interface of this site can be improved a bit and also when I was using this site from my mobile, I was facing some problems because of the interface.

I started using this site and adopted the ideas and reviews which I got from user's reviews provided on this site and now I am intending to use this site to short out my problems about what video editing software should I choose and also what ide softwares I should use to do further Programming for my upcoming applications.

G2 review by Alan D.
Alan D.

"Great idea but slow slow review entry"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

My first encounter with G2 Crowd was a great vendor I worked with asked if I'd mind writing a review for them. Totally happy to, generally excellent experience with them. In fact if I didn't have strong feelings about the product I was reviewing, I never would have finished the process.

What do you like best?

It's a pretty good idea. Clearly we all want a source of reliable reviews to make better purchasing decisions.

What do you dislike?

Slow, slow, slow. The performance of the review submission was practically unusable. It felt like suddenly I was on a 15 year old laptop on dialup. Every rating step took 5-7 SECONDS to register. Worse, they require a screenshot of the logged in app I was reviewing, and the uploader window failed after similar 7 seconds per click to open. I'm stubborn and tried about ten times. And yeah I checked other apps and browser windows and nothing else was slow. Just G2. Pure garbage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to leave a review, expect a slow and painful process like having some teeth removed.

G2 review by Tom O.
Tom O.

"Not sure the reviews are 100% objective."

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Finding software reviews for business use.

What do you like best?

Seems to be a lot of software to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Hard to tell if the reviews were organic or incentivized. I have been offered a number of incentives to write reviews. It would be nice to know the number of reviews that were incentivized. Maybe a software only has a lot of reviews because it was incentivized. In my mind this changes how you look at overall review count for a software.

Online chat help is pretty useless. More than once I was ignored and had the G2 employee closed the chat on me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the total review count for what it is worth. Many incentivized reviews. A lot of reviews does not necessarily mean there is a lot of actual proactive user interest to review the software.

G2 review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"excellent web site"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

With the application "freshdesk" helped me a lot, I was looking for an application that met all the standards of customer service and thanks to the criticisms I read about this application I decided to apply it in my work and with my clients of course.

What do you like best?

I have searched many pages to see the review of the products I want to use and this page "G2 Crowd Review Platform" seemed very solid with a very good review of the products, apart from also pay for such review :Or what makes one to be much more diligent writing very good review, there are many applications that this page has and that shows its seriousness, thanks to this page and acquired several applications for their excellent reviews.

What do you dislike?

At the moment nothing on the page looks bad, it's perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

create an account and start enjoying the good reviews and tops applications offered by the site.

G2 review by Dan Moorehead, P.
Dan Moorehead, P.

"Customer Service Never Responds, Never Deliver Rewards"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I have been contacting over 8 times via Email to outreach@g2crowd.com, via Contact Form, and via Live Chat for 5 months now, since September, and have never yet received even 1 response to issues have faced with false advertising, failing to deliver gift cards for multiple reviews.

This is the offer upon which their marketing campaign is built and subject of nearly all their marketing emails.

Even after receiving promises multiple times from live chat that emails and issues will be responded to, I still haven't heard back even once.

What do you like best?

I would like G2Crowd much better if they 1) delivered promised Gift Cards they dangle out as a false advertising lure to receive reviews and 2) if they actually responded to user inquiries.

What do you dislike?

False advertising. Failure to respond to ANY user inquiries via any of methods for communication - even after 5 months of attempting to get a response.

Continually advertising gift cards as a reward for reviews (which in and of itself seems like "buying" them), and then not just failing to deliver, but continued to spam every few days with more such offers to those who have reported their failure to deliver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste time believing the offer of Gift Cards for reviews, or waiting on a response from customer service.

G2 review by Emily G.
Emily G.

"Love G2!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

The company I work for always wants to vet the different options for new software and this is a great place to hear from real working men and women who have tried these different softwares. For example, we are looking into new heat map softwares and reading reviews on different products on G2 is helping us make the search much easier.

What do you like best?

I love that all the reviews are easy to read, based on the specific category ratings and such. I can determine for myself which aspects of the software matter the most to me and see which ranks highest.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, besides maybe scrolling through so many reviews that it can be hard not to get buried in them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check here first before trying or buying new software.

We are cutting down the time on researching and looking for different products that we believe will be beneficial to the company and help us out in our weak areas.

G2 review by Chandrakant S.
Chandrakant S.

"Great Review But poor Customer support and mail reply no response. "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

The G2 Crowd has a good interface for writing and reading reviews. The reader will have the original user reviews and rating for the software it will help to buy a good quality of software according to the needs and quality of support. The company also will know about the user reviews and the information about the user experience for the software and make changes accordingly to the user needs and the result will increase the sell of software it will benefit for both for user and for the software maker to understand the process more often by the use of good quality review. It is making the change in the software buying decision of user

What do you like best?

The idea of donation is the best. The user interface for writing the review and reading review. The idea it self has a good impact on social experience and views sharing.

What do you dislike?

The Support team is sleeping i think. I had mail but no response by there side and never live chat cause they tell to check user faq or give the link. If the user had already had gone through the link what is the point to give the link and after that no live or quick response for question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

get good support team.

G2 review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

Describe the project or task the product helped with

G2 is a platform that help people decide on which tool will be the perfect for their business on day to day use.. It's easy to use and fully loaded with real human unbiased opinion

What do you like best?

G2 allow me to share my opinion and compensate my little contributions to the community. They are real and accept only real reviews from people with a proof which shows you truly use the software you're reviewing.

What do you dislike?

Getting your reviews approve on this platform usually take a long period which discourage me most time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend G2 Review Platform to anyone, they help you make the right choice.. It's real reviews from verified users.

To discover the next best alternative software for our business and also ability to share my personal opinion.

G2 review by Kyle H.
Kyle H.

"Effective tool for choosing software and vendors"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see opinions of actual customers that use software on a daily basis. I feel the feedback is authentic and helpful and has helped me make better purchasing decisions for our company. My favorite features are the G2 Crowd Grid, the ability to browse softwares by category, and the ability to ask questions directly to the companies through the interface.

What do you dislike?

I do notice that in most categories I browse the reviews are all 4 star or higher. I like the authenticity of the mission of G2 Crowd and hope that as more people review that it's not just the best reviews that make it onto the platform.

We are evaluating tools to help us with learning management, HR management, and others that will help us scale effectively

G2 review by G2 User
G2 User

"G2 is honest "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I wasn't sure at first that if I left reviews with G2 that I would get a reward. A few days later I received. Alot of review company's claim that they will give you gifts but lie. G2 is honest and follows through with what they say they will do.

What do you like best?

Honestly at this point I love all that G2 has to offer. I haven't been apart of the G2 family that long but so far so good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that stands out at this point. G2 has been upfront and straight forward with what they offer.

I haven't resolved any business problems but knowing that I can leave honest reviews and still receive my reward lets me know that all the reviews are 100% authentic.

G2 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"G2 Crowd is My First Research Tool for Finding New Software Solutions"

What do you like best?

G2 Crowd helps me find the best tools for my specific business goals and challenges. It is the first place I go when I need to find a product or solution to address a specific business need or problem. I know that I will be able to stay on site to compare various options based off of reviews, price, features, and other product information. I also use G2 Crowd to find products and services that I was unaware of before. If I do not know all of my options and would like to explore further, I use G2 Crowd to expand my choices.

What do you dislike?

The only part that I wish could be improved, but I'm aware that it is out of G2 Crowd's control sometimes, is updating the Pricing Information for products and services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the Saas & IT industry, this is the place to go to focus on attaining reviews from your customers.

Finding a business solution to a problem or challenge I am facing.

G2 review by Amber R.
Amber R.

"Innovative and highly beneficial. "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Finding new and reliable ways to keep the company running smooth, both on the field and behind the scenes.

What do you like best?

G2 Crowd has changed the game when it comes to software reviews and has info to back it up. It's never been easier to connect with reviews you can trust are genuine and from real people. In a day and age where software prices are sky rocketing, you need to be confident your investments will pay off later. The platform G2 offers is huge for this industry.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been any cons I have found yet.

Finding the most for our bucks.

G2 review by Siddhant D.
Siddhant D.

"Excellent platform for apt reviews"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

It helped me with evaluating data collection and solid modeling software which made it easy for me to choose my design software.

What do you like best?

I like the brief answers by reviewers which is only what is necessary. It saves time and helps in making a good decision.

What do you dislike?

Some questions which are on a 0-10 scale should have brief explanation options as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the go-to software when it comes to choosing your design and solid modeling software. This gives an overall summary and tells you which software is best for what purpose.

Deciding design and data collection software to be used by my company.

G2 review by Blake C.
Blake C.

"An Easy Way to Build an Excellant Reputations"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

The G2 Crowd Review platform helped with allowing me to give honest feedback about products that help me through my career.

What do you like best?

I love the ability to reward people for an honest review. I also appreciate the "Current Review Grade" as it helps you understand what kind of feedback will help these companies improve their software and customer service.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could do more reviews for rewards. Limiting this will prevent people from continuing to use this service.

This is an excellent platform to give honest feedback to companies so they can improve their services to better profit my company.

G2 review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Don't waste your time"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

It didn't help. I wasted my time filling out pages and pages of information on an app that I had used, and G2 Crowd did not post the review. They said they could not authenticate me, even though they had me connect my LinkedIn account. Don't waste your time. It seems to me that they try to protect businesses on their platform by not publishing negative reviews.

What do you like best?

I don't like G2 Crowd they wasted my time.

What do you dislike?

They wasted my time with countless redundant questions. They also have ridiculous questions and answers. For example, on this page, I am supposed to indicate "What is my primary role when working with this service provider?". What does that even mean?

And then the choices they allow... they make absolutely no sense. I am reviewing G2 Crowd, and I have to say that I'm either a:

- Project Team Member

- Project Manager

- Executive Sponsor

- Partner

- Analyst

- Analyst/Journalist

I guess they are trying to protect themselves by giving you choices that are all false, so they can turn around and disqualify your review if they want.

G2 review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"New to G2 ad a great resource"

What do you like best?

G2 crowd is a great resources for learning about different solutions and products that could improve my role within my company. There are many tools available and being able to pick the best tool for the job is very important. It is nice to see what others think about the tools, how they are implementing it, and how they believe those tools could be improved. There are lots of product details that are not widely advertised from the developers of these tools that I have learned about through G2.

What do you dislike?

I was not aware of what G2 Crowd was when I first received a request. It is a little clunky and difficult to navigate at times. I was also not sure how to use it at first, so I had to do a little experimentation. Some sort of introduction or tutorial would have been helpful. I also feel as though G2 could be more successful if they advertised or marketed more. It would also be nice to have a Chrome extension/add on or desktop app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great to spread the word of how G2 crowd can help improve your organization. It would also be very helpful to write more elaborate reviews. Seeing reviews that simply state "great product" are not very helpful. Be as descriptive as possible and provide some real insight so that others may be able to make a more educated decision.

G2 review by George William L.
George William L.

"Excellent level of detail, dedicated team that ensure that reviews are all genuine"

What do you like best?

The level of detail for each question is great. The support staff are remarkable. A dedicated team exist whose sole purpose is to ensure that each review is genuine.

And the listing of currently reviewed products is a great tool to help decide between two or more similar products when looking to implement a new product.

What do you dislike?

Some questions don't apply, like for example asking price, terms and cost on a free product, I think that those who submit the product to the site should have the option to tick a [ ]free checkbox to prevent questions like that coming up when they don't apply.

Some well known apps not on the site yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT's pretty easy to use, so I can't see any reason not to.

Finding reviews of products which we are currently considering using.

Recommending products which use often.

G2 review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Great for reviewing and finding software"

What do you like best?

To celebrate my 50th review on G2Crowd I figured I might as well review the site itself. Since finding the site G2crowd has been a great place for me to both find and review software. I started reviewing for monetary incentives but it's actually been fun to see my reviews go up, get marked helpful, etc.

As for finding software to use in different spaces, G2Crowd is quickly becoming my go to over other review sites to find the best software in a space. We used it to find alternatives to pricier software for ticketing as well as live chat. Been very happy with the quality and depth of the reviews and the fact that each is reviewed by hand and linked to a LinkedIn profile gives a lot of legitimacy. Going through the process of writing reviews for the site also lets me trust the process.

What do you dislike?

Some software obviously isn't as reviewed as much as others and lacks sufficient data, and some spaces aren't yet covered in depth but you can see the team working fast to fill in all those gaps. Soon it'll be a very comprehensive site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're here now so I want you to know the information is solid! The reviews are trustworthy and validated, each is reviews by G2Crowd staff by hand. Trial some of their top products and you'll know the reviews are correct.

G2 review by Benjamin P.
Benjamin P.

"The absolute greatest site on the web for your software evaluation documentation! "

What do you like best?

This site just flat out ROCKS! This site helped me complete a full software evaluation I was doing on Alfresco and some other document management solutions. I needed supporting documentation for my review and I stumbled upon this site and was hooked pretty much instantly. The site really has great information and is organized extremely well, plus I love that they have all these links to the installation download files for the most popular solutions I was reviewing. Just downright awesome. My bookmark will be forever set to this site!

What do you dislike?

It took me a moment to realize that the boxes on this page below, were meant to be hovered over in order for their links to be exposed, but now that I understand it, I think it's extremely cool, only new users might find it slightly odd at first like me. I might be helpful if they can be rotated via a timer or something so that if a user doesn't hover over them, they can easily see that there's more to it than just the boxes with logos in them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a free site containing recent and reliable information posted from our IT peers. I highly recommend this site to anyone reviewing or searching for software solutions. Most of the information on this site can be used to assist companies in making decisions about possible software solutions across many industries. And it can also assist in obtaining the solutions once they are reviewed! Pinch me! :)

G2 review by User in Computer Software

"I enjoy G2"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to find reveiws about importna t tech companies and reading up on my competition. it is easy to do bulk uploads and get to the point

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you dont provide enough reviews to fully read up on what people are doing about the tech comnapies.the contacts are often out of date and bounce alot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

watch a tutorial

you need more contacts and companies, alos make sure the vcontacts arent out of dftae and current so we can grow our buisness

G2 review by Cortney L.
Cortney L.

"G2Crowd Rocks"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I am currently in between CRMs and I have been constantly researching. Fortunately I found G2Crowd and it was perfect for narrowing down a few different CRMs to try based on other reviews.

What do you like best?

I love that G2 Crowd is so unique. The opportunity to earn for reviews is fantastic and I really like the platform!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything I dislike so far! I think G2Crowd has the right idea!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would remember to search out specific softwares and platforms you're using and would like to review in order to save some time as there are hundreds listed to go through.

G2 review by Mykel A.
Mykel A.

"This seems pretty cool"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Evaluating products can be difficult. Seeing others' experience is helpful.

What do you like best?

They collect reviews of things and incentivise people to write them. This is brilliant.

So far I've been asked to write several reviews of products, some of which I love and some I really do not. This makes G2Crowd a place where people can assert their views about a product without any sort of need to feel compelled to give positive or negative feedback.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing seems terrible. If they sell my contact information, I might get irritable, but otherwise all os well.

G2 review by Jordan C.
Jordan C.

"Tried to leave a review - Sent back to landing screen"

What do you like best?

Not a fan of many aspects of this site - Don't see much value

What do you dislike?

Completed a review I was asked to leave by a product supplier - This was after 2 days of error messages on G2's website

Went and left a lenghty review, to be asked to login via LinkedIN (I had already logged in) - When I clicked this option, I was booted back to the homepage, logged in, but with no reviews showing on my account

Having spent a long time filling in all the options and writing a long review I won't be doing so again - So G2's client has lost a review due to their system being non-user-friendly

None

G2 review by Partner
Partner

"I love this website, it gives me great opportunity to review things I use everyday and get rewarded"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

it has helped me get rewarded by reviewing products I use everyday. It is very helpful and a great reward platform.

What do you like best?

I like the rewards you get and how you get notification about rewards you can earn by reviewing.,

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options then just starbucks and amazon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say just be open to giving honest feedback and you will get great rewards. I would highly recommend this platform to anyone that works at a big corporation.

It is helping me get my reviews to platforms that help me in my everyday life at work. I have received a few amazon and starbucks giftcards. I love it

G2 review by Olayinka H.
Olayinka H.

Describe the project or task the product helped with

G2 platform help to select the best software for any project you might think of.. Every review is thoroughly examine to make sure it's real to help the community to compare and chose the next best alternative software for their daily uses..

It's indeed a platform for all.

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, free and help to select best software..

It reveal what people are thinking about software..

It help to make internet a safe place for everyone to surf

What do you dislike?

Actually so far... I don't really have any misunderstandings with G2

To help select the best software for our projects

G2 review by Shalan B.
Shalan B.

"The G2 Crowd Review Platform "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

G2 review is the first platform to follow through on the incentives offered. They provide short, quick surveys worth doing and the feedback on other services is super helpful. I feel glad to contribute and have already recommended it to others at work!

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to navigate through, you can see who leaves the feedback and the quality of answers is high.

What do you dislike?

The layout has so many different choices! This isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just overwhelming to see. It would be more visually pleasing to offer drop-down menus per each category.

G2 review by Emma J.
Emma J.

"An amazing platform to give you reviews about amazing platforms"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

It is an amazing platform that helps you give reviews about various software and their positives and negatives. It builds a connections that leads to get the feedback and let the companies make better software for people.

What do you like best?

I love its features. G2crowd is very easy to use and helps you give better experience and knowledge how advanced the computer technology is going.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it does not give you reward for no reason that leads to discouragement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to all. Very easy to use thus time saving as well.

G2 review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"Easy-to-use tool for finding and sharing reviews"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Finding information on products/tools, and sharing my own experiences with others

What do you like best?

Sharing reviews for tools I use at work and for personal use is incredibly easy, particularly due to the streamlined interface and the structured organization of questions and ratings.

What do you dislike?

The variety of products and services reviewed could be larger

Recommendations to others considering the product

All reviews submitted by users are reviewed by G2 before being posted, which greatly contributes to their trustworthiness.

I can share my experiences with the tools I use every day with others who might be considering using them, and compare and contrast tools I'm considering using in the future.

G2 review by Clint W.
Clint W.

"Hidden Gem in any online business marketing strategy "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

While most businesses have now realized the importance of well-written content for their websites, there is one specific type of content that is widely embraced by all, reviews of your business, in one centralized location where others come to make key business buying decisions.

For marketers of Cazoomi, we need to get into the mix of those spec & select decisions where B2B readers, decision makers or influencers, translate into potential buyers.

We engaged G2 to get cool B2B Infographics, Comparative reports, and key product marketing advice, which is one of the most targeted approaches to comparative based content we think. This allows our small marketing team to engage SMEs at G2 who hail from the Integration industry and know our business well. We can then share our unique client stories with them and be creatively involved with the story we want to express to the B2B buyer who really relies on reviews and expert content when making decisions which affect not only yearly budgets but also sensitive data migration and integration compliance projects.

As a bonus, all the research and infographics are easily shareable, which makes them a great asset to use in social media platforms, email campaigns, and other digital channels our marketing team use to inform potential integration software buyers.

Overall, I could not say enough about the decision this 2017 to work with G2 to augment our product comparative marketing efforts.

Looking forward to each year penciling them into our yearly marketing budget as well.

~Clint

@cazoomi

What do you like best?

Personally, I love the reports they generate which help us make key marketing idea decisions which we roll out on our sites each quarter.

What do you dislike?

I think they could improve the way videos for readers are displayed like a YouTube grid instead of the current format. That's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go thru the onboarding and sales process as it is eye opening on how they can help your marketing team.

G2 review by Project Manager
Project Manager

Describe the project or task the product helped with

G2 Review Platform has helped to solve business doubt and select the perfect tool for our project

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and you can find tons of reviews to help you choose the perfect tool for the business

Real professional review which share the pros and cons to help make the perfect choice

What do you dislike?

Don't really have any bad experience so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend G2 Review platform to anyone looking out to solve their business doubt to choose the perfect tool for their business..

To help us choose the right tools for our project

G2 review by User in Computer Software

"Love the grid map to compare software products"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of G2Crowd is the grid map for different categories of software. It reminds me of the Gartner Magic Quadrants.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's sometime hard to pick the correct category for software because some products are multifunctional.

I am able to search for different software products that I may be interested in for marketing technology.

G2 review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Worst customer service i've ever experienced"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Signed up to share some in-depth reviews of software we use in return for amazon gift cards

What do you like best?

The concept is great, and it would be wonderful to have a quality review platform for business software...

What do you dislike?

But this company has the worst customer service I've ever experienced (and that's saying something).

Submitted customer service request 18 days ago. No response or resolution despite multiple follow ups. Will not be using the service again and will recommend that others avoid it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go elsewhere

G2 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Seamless platform for business-software reviews."

What do you like best?

That G2 Crowd provides unbiased software reviews and information from my peers and colleagues. It's an easy-to-use platform on which anyone can provide their thoughts on the latest business software. It provides more than 27,000 reviews of nearly 6,000 products across several hundred categories, and more than 700,000 answers to the questions we care about most, making G2 Crowd the clear leader in the space.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. But the best thing about G2 is the ability to take multiple products (there are a ton of categories) and compare them. You can get user based data and that can be more important than any other type of data. People that are typically using what you're researching and giving their feedback. This is one of the most useful things about G2, user based feedback.

G2 has helped our customers publicly validate us to prospects and has helped us build pipeline and be considered for opportunities where we likely would not have been found otherwise. Also it has aided as a great validation point for customers in meetings and demo's as to our market profile and position.

G2 review by Seth C.
Seth C.

"Slick experience, with lots of useful information."

Describe the project or task the product helped with

As a project manager it's very important for me to understand the leaders in the space and what features and functionality people enjoy along with other competitors for analysis, and G2 is the best place for that.

What do you like best?

They reward their reviewers (good or bad) so there are more reviews and deeper level of detail than other sites.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to find the right comparison and feature comparisons are not always accurate.

Competitor analysis.

G2 review by Cheryl N.
Cheryl N.

"A site that shows our true capabilities"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

G2 list our company so that users can rate our product independently to give people an honest account of the benefits of our CRM and Marketing Automation suite.

What do you like best?

That the users can rate our product independently so that people can see what our product is really like rather than taking our word for it.

What do you dislike?

That as G2 has grown the CRM analysis has become more and more diluted so we are compared to CRM providers that are not really like for like.

G2 review by Tyler A.
Tyler A.

"New G2 User"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Discovering G2 has been so beneficial to my business because there are so many genuine and trusted reviews that have helped us make decisions on products that we have shown interest in.

What do you like best?

I like that this website is easy to search and maneuver.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this website at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

read as many reviews as possible to help determine the best product for your needs.

G2 review by W. Pierce J.
W. Pierce J.

"Very thorough review site!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I reviewed a couple of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) sites and through the extensive review site, it allowed me to really think about and report openly and honestly about the sites, good, bad or in between

What do you like best?

The thoroughness and depth of the reviews

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be a longer process, but in the end it relies on solid foundation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome place to get real reviews

The ability to discern the facts

Learn more about G2 Review Platform

G2 Review Platform Videos

Learning about G2 Review Platform?

* We monitor all G2 Review Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.