G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite

G-Connector unlocks the Salesforce data loading functionality of the popular Microsoft Excel add-on in the Google Drive environment.

Work for G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite?

Learning about G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite?

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite Reviews

Showing 11 G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite reviews
G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.

"Handy tool for syncing Google Sheets and SF"

What do you like best?

I find it easier to work with some SF data after syncing it to Google Sheets. Really handy for weekly meetings as you can set up a doc with all your reports from SF and the graphs you need for slides and sync everything manually or on a specified recurring basis. Being able to easily move everything over to Google Sheets and keep it updated, means you can do a lot more with the data and customize graphs more than you can in SF.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I've run into that has been a problem. It is easy to use. One thing that comes to mind is when I copy over a doc, it is hard to tell if the reports are still being synced using the schedule from the previous doc.

We are able to do more robust reporting on our sales data. It allows us to easily keep track of sales pipelines, overall sales performance, and individual reps. The ability to customize things more than in SF and keep multiple reports together in one Google doc has been very handy. Also, everyone in the organization can get insights into the data, not just those with SF access.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite
G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by Maddie C.
Maddie C.

"Streamline Your CRM Activity"

What do you like best?

I can update and insert every lead, contact, opportunity and activity I need!

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult for new users. There isn't a really easy way to understand how it works, it took me quite a few days to get a handle on what I was doing it and how to effectively use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into the different uses of G-Connector that could streamline your process. I'm finding new ways to utilize this tool every week. If you feel like you are wasting a lot of time doing tedious tasks in your CRM, I recommend this tool as an easy way to control your CRM activity without having to sit through those annoying tasks. My lead lists are cleaner and more organized than ever all thanks to G-Connector!

It's cutting time in half for me. Most of my job revolves around leads in our CRM. I can update, insert, delete leads in half the time and can do multiple at a time!

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"G-Connector saves me so much time!"

What do you like best?

G-Connector makes it so easy to run and manipulate Salesforce reports. I love being able to refresh reports straight from Google Sheets. I also love not having to download reports to Excel anymore!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about using G-Connector

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it soon, because it will change the way you run reports (in a good way!)

I am able to run Contact reports that allow me to sort and filter recipients in order to Mail Merge them into email blasts SO quickly.

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by User

"Great idea and easy interface"

What do you like best?

How well it connects to salesforce. It is not bulky and works nicely.

What do you dislike?

You have to log in way too much. I wish I could link my SF and google accounts better so I wouldn't have to log in every time I go to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be careful that people who use this know how. If not, you can upload a lot of bad data.

Sometimes it is easier to see data in a spreadsheet format. I use it to quickly look at reports and be able to edit them right there instead of downloading and uploading.

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by Scott O.
Scott O.

"Connects Salesforce to Google Sheets Perfectly"

What do you like best?

Essential in my day-to-day in access Salesforce Reports. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to automatically update and connect Salesforce Reports in Google Sheets easily. Great product!

What do you dislike?

The solution does exactly what it claims to do, however, there are sometimes bugs that are difficult to work around when you're dealing with larger reports.

G-Connector helps me append the limitations of Salesforce reporting by enabling me to import and connect multiple reports within Google Sheets and schedule automatic updates, in order for my information to be relevant/up-to-date and complete.

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by User

"Sales "

What do you like best?

Everything syncs up perfectly form my email to salesforce. Able to track activities, events, and have it all synced up to one platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it i is slow when completing something in salesforce or through the g suite. Also I noticed some time stamps can be off but that maybe an IT issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing really, as long as everything keeps syncing up that works great!

Able to have that accountability with the tracking in between the platforms. There is always a record and some where to go back to. You need that scalability when talking to 200 people a day

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by Charles R.
Charles R.

"Load SFDC data to Google Sheets"

What do you like best?

All of my data is so accessible and the base model of the product is free

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. You need to get the pro version to schedule a regular data refresh

Time saver and easy to run Excel formulas on SFDC data

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by Dorian B.
Dorian B.

"Make most of your time"

What do you like best?

We can update very effectively all our leads and contacts also complaints

What do you dislike?

I find it not easy to understand it. Not for everyone.

Now we need a fraction of the time we used to need for leads and contacts.

Just great

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Great for pushing data to excel"

What do you like best?

This is an easy to use tool to automatically get data from salesforce and publish to a public facing excel sheet

What do you dislike?

I haven't got anything too dislike as I only needed to publish data to excel and it does that great

The ability to share data with users that don't have salesforce licenses, as they don't need to login to salesforce via Google sheets

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Great software package-easy to use. Very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I'm satisfied no complaints -good stuff

Saves time and streamlined efficiencies

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"I really like this software!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and that the onboarding process was seemless.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike. Overall I'm very pleased.

I've experienced an increase in sales efficacy.

Learning about G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite?

* We monitor all G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.