Fuze

Fuze

3.4

Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Formerly ThinkingPhones, Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.

Work for Fuze?

Learning about Fuze?

Fuze Reviews

Ask Fuze a Question
ET
Executive Sponsor in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"UCAAS for the win! Thank you FUZE!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and full spectrum of integration has made Fuze one of the easiest tools I have ever used for collaboration.

What do you dislike?

There are some things about the desktop application that are not intuitive to me and how to find some of the information is a struggle until one learns the interfaces.

We are working to build a solution for better collaboration with our fleet of drivers. We are hoping to resolve communications issues allowing us to provide better service to our customers and an even better goal of providing a a higher quality of life to our mobile workforce of over 1,000 drivers.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Fuze
Showing 70 Fuze reviews
Manjunath N.

"Quality and stability of audio calls "

What do you like best?

Fuze is extremely helpful on international calling and it is stable and the audio quality is great. Its help to connect my users world wide on their cell and landline phones with minimal cost when compared to ISP charges. I do not have to worry much about the duration of the call due to its cost and quality of the call which is helping us to stay more connected with users then emails.

What do you dislike?

There are more frequents updates, I think they should make their updates in bundle until it is not major or urgent changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple, reliable and cost effective solution.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Fuze
Jorge V.

"Fuze is a Simple and Trustworthy Collaboration and Video Conferencing Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity, intuitiveness, and reliability of Fuze the most. I also really like the fact that Fuze numbers can also be used as real phone numbers. While this capability is available on many other platforms (e.g. Skype for Business), the layout of Fuze's phone calling feature is particularly intuitive and easy to use.

Fuze's video conferencing capabilities are what you would expect. The layout, once again, is very intuitive, and dare I say customer-centric - it's as if the designer was thinking all along how a user would use this tool at every turn.

Perhaps the biggest advantage of Fuze is it's reliability. I have never actually had it fail once, which is more than I can say for other video platforms I've used in the past.

Last, I think that the bright colors are a nice touch in an otherwise colorless enterprise environment.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more integration with Microsoft tools right from the get-go. You can only really get this with Skype for Business. There is an extension for Outlook, though, which makes adding Fuze to an Outlook meeting really simple (literally click one button).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider this if you are looking for a lightweight and very reliable solution for audio/video conferencing and collaboration.

The biggest problems we have solved are 1) having remote meetings and 2) collaboration with other stakeholders during meetings. Fuze has done superbly in this, not failing even once.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

"Improving with every release"

What do you like best?

Being able to communicate with remote colleagues, being able to connect my Office 365 calendar to sync with my Fuze status, being able to search conversations for a specific message, being able to edit message, being able to screen share.

What do you dislike?

The limitations such as; when screen sharing in a large meeting (8+ people) the screen is black/lags heavily, not being able to view a chat conversation when screen sharing (so you have to stop sharing and then re-share after viewing the chat), regression testing doesn't seem to be complete before releasing - often there are bugs upon a new release. Switchboard also struggles sometimes with the usability of Fuze as they can encounter issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe there are a lot of customisations that can be delivered to your company, so be sure to test thoroughly before implementing.

We have the flexibility to work from home while being able to connect with other remote colleagues or colleagues in an office location. Screen sharing also provides a great benefit for supporting remote colleagues and speeds up help enquiries/demos.

Marcio V.

" An efficient phone solution for your business"

What do you like best?

I will quote something that I found extremely useful within the Fuze that is the Merge it offers you the possibility to join two calls in progress and to communicate simultaneously with these people something particularly useful when you need to speak for example with two people who are facing problems similar or if you simply need to communicate at that time with both calls for whatever reason.

What do you dislike?

The technical support of the fuze is something that needs improvement, especially if you are a user outside the United States, they do not offer multi language assistance and only operate in US time, ie your response time is slow and you can expect a good time for help with your problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you reside in the United States and need a solution to automate communication in your company, fuze is a good option and is available for a fair price. If you live outside the United States, it may not be very suitable at present for limitations of the working hours of the technical support in question of schedules as I mentioned above.

fuze was the solution chosen to improve, automate and centralize the company's communication service, both internally among employees and externally with customers. With the fuze the company communication became more agile and practical increasing productivity, fuze also helped us reduce costs with telephone calls.

Loren L.

"When it's connected its flawless"

What do you like best?

Love the click to dial feature and the ability to use voice over IP or mobile network to make the calls. I enjoy the call forwarding functionality as well. Is is easy to use and really finds every number and puts a small logo that you can click to function initiate click to dial. If you do not pick up in time it sends it to your mobile so you can work from home.

What do you dislike?

The Fuze chrome extension tends to auto log out very often. And I've never had a successful meeting conference bridge. People have trouble opening the bridge on a call with me, international or local.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run through the total set up before you use it. There are functionality you will miss out on if not.

Fuze is a very quick click to dial and very quick meeting scheduling tool to promote efficiency across the organization.

Nick S.

"Review of Fuze"

What do you like best?

The list of things I like about Fuze is a short one. For one, I'm fond of our company's use of this in opposition to me purchasing my own international plan and expending it later. The UI is fairly simple to use, and set up was quick and easy. The mobile app is okay, and is better than nothing.

What do you dislike?

Fuze is wildly unreliable in terms of its main purpose: making phone calls. On a personal basis, I can say that more than 50% of my calls are dropped or don't go through whatsoever. Moreover, almost every call that does stay up has extreme issues with call quality. Caller ID only works if a number is previously added to the system. The only CRM integration is Salesforce which our firm doesn't use. The support center virtually never responds to your calls/requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a new product

The business ""problem" being solved is to provide a common platform for all departments to make international calls for external and internal production purposes, with the objective of consolidating expenditures for international calling plans. I personally have seen no benefits as I regularly use my personal phone to make important calls out of fear of bad quality or call dropping.

Rahul S.

"Fuze Functionality "

What do you like best?

You can share files, computer screens, and individual applications with only a few clicks, adding to the the calling features of this application was really cool, ( I can pick the call from my laptop at office and end my call from Home vai mobile.. :) If you’re looking for a web conferencing solution for your business, you really can’t do much better than Fuze because it’s a full-featured video conferencing software

What do you dislike?

I am into support, we have a group team in support we use one extension for global support purposes, if I missed any call from that extension, it put n on Pause, ( that's good feature but the bad part is .. I need to check again and again, if I am pauses or active over fuse. my suggestion is when I misses a call put me over pause and send an email to me as well, that you missed a call and u r on pause.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use this feature

yup, there are few problems, in terms, if more then 2 or 3 people using Fuze from the same conference room, we need to Mute our call, some times, its keep me out of the call, ( this might be the network issue or no) not sure.

Michael B.

"Fuze Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)"

What do you like best?

Mobile app, softphone, ability to text and video chat, ability to join remote international office under one phone system

What do you dislike?

We went with the Yealink phones and there are still some configuration issues with provisioning and features- users still can't program their own speed dial. Looking forward to getting the Yealinks fully integrated with Fuze, but a huge cost savings over Polycom phones. Phones work great but setup and features still need improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using VOIP over WiFi make sure you have your access points tuned and adjusted if that's a new feature as it will be a big change in load and performance. Make sure you know the Yealink features that are still not enabled on the Fuze system. Plan your call flow and ring groups and make sure you're ready to adjust them when you go live. Take advantage of the fine planning and support you will get in the provisioning stage- really well organized group and they made the implementation and go-live perfect for us.

We have offices in Holland and the USA so using UCaaS to connect both offices to the main switchboard was critical. Fuze was the only provider we looked at that could give us a local number in Holland with the right out-of-country options, be reachable through our PBX, and give the mobile workforce the app and softphone we need to communicate globally.

"Easy to use VOIP Solution"

What do you like best?

I have been using Fuze for some time now as my company has switched to fuze. Making calls has been great. The experience started out a little rough, but has tremendously gotten better over time.

What do you dislike?

The part that I dislike most about using Fuze is using Fuze for meetings. Fuze does not automatically prompt users to download a client if you're hosting a meeting that involves sharing an type of content (such as your PC screen). If the user joins the web meeting online, they cannot see the screen. It is not easily clear for users to download the Fuze client. Hopefully one day it comes easier to use like go to meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great VOIP solution, however the meeting aspect still needs a little bit of work. Great service and product though. Mobile app is nice too.

Fuze makes it easy to manage the phone call. Voice quality is very good as well. One benefit I have recently realized is the overlay menu that pops when you're on active call. This is some what of a newer feature, but provides great usability.

AB
Administrator in Biotechnology

"They dont seem to understand Enterprise"

What do you like best?

Nothing really. So far the purchase has been a complete regret

What do you dislike?

They have the strangest road map for something called and enterprise product. From a Per user install which no self respecting company would allow a user to have install rights on any machine. Took them months and months and months to come out with a Per machine install which still prompts users to update. Which they cant and fuze breaks.

Now they have a web portal that is nothing but a redirection from a device that fuze is installed in. So far it is completely usless due the facts above. Why do I need a redirection if I already have to have it installed.

On top of that call quality isn't great. Being logged into multiple devices is supposed to be supported but calls don't ever seem to ring on multiple devices. Over all our deployment has completely fell flat and users are extremely unhappy with it.

Again to me they don't seem to have a good grasp on enterprise.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at other options first. We have had this deployed for almost a year and the slowness of improvement and time spent troubleshooting has been ridiculous. Seems this product came to market only half developed.

We have had more issues then success.

D. SKye H.

"Look NO FURTHER!"

What do you like best?

Fuze is the most complete and easy to manage UC platform I've ever seen, plus, since it it cloud based, there is no need to manage server hardware!

What do you dislike?

Since it is cloud based, you don't have access to everything you would like, for example, adding a new phone to your environment requires that you register the mac address with Fuze, then you have a limited amount of time to plug the phone in, in order for it to get its config.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There really isn't much you need to know, get a demo, do a trial, kick yourself for not finding out about Fuze earlier.

with their highest tier it includes global long distance, our company will be saving over 1 million dollars A MONTH in LD charges ALONE!! This is incredible!

David D.

"Reliable, but not evolving"

What do you like best?

Fuze for the most part has been easy to use for my team and our clients who dial in to our calls. It's integration with Outlook is generally solid, and the interface does the job. I've been using for over 2 years without much to complain about...it is generally a solid tool to have in the arsenal as it works well for a Small Business to where you don't have an IT resource handy for troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

A year ago I would have given Fuze a much higher score. But it does not seem to be evolving beyond what it was when I first started using it. Recently, there a lot of buggy things going on like poor audio quality (phone or web - a lot of "echo chamber" effects. And no, not because anyone has 2 mics open). Also, the connection to Outlook seems to have deteriorated so that when I go to update a meeting time, Fuze loses its connection and does not update along with Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for Small businesses. Easy to install and set-up. Easy for inexperienced participants to join as well. Phone audio generally much better than web audio, but lately has fallen off too.

Since all of my employees and clients are remote, conferencing software is key for communications. Fuze has handled it well so far.

Jennifer F.

"User-Friendly, Easy Workplace Communication"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to open the software, make calls and communicate with both internal coworkers and outside vendors.

What do you dislike?

I do miss having a physical phone on my desk that I can pick up and hang up, rather than just the headset.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None!

We are saving money on physical phones and space as well. It has a far greater benefit than loss.

John D.

"Fuze - Great option for moving to Cloud phone service"

What do you like best?

The windows client and IP phone service are the better of the services.

What do you dislike?

We've had numerous issues with the android app and settings working correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are prepared to work closely with them to prepare your call tree's for help desks and anywhere that phone routing matters, and yes it requires professional services.

Phone service to offices with out the need for any physical hardware that requires constant maintenance.

I
Internal Consultant

"Effective communication platform with diverse collaboration options"

What do you like best?

It could be an efficient tool for meeting creation and scheduling, file sharing, meeting recording, training and the likes. It has a user-friendly interface design and navigation is not complex. Users would find easy to use. Fuze Support is there as well to assist service desk with technical and profile issues.

What do you dislike?

The application's occasional connection issues poses a great impact on many user's impression towards the app's stability and reliability.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fuze is a very efficient and user-friendly collaboration tool, which facilitates video and audio conferences, meetings, webinars, training and data transfer. Fuze would be highly recommendable for companies with intercontinental sites.

n/a

"Fuze Features and Support are stellar"

What do you like best?

Fuze Desktop app has been a win for productivity with our Customer Service Team. Improved reporting in 2018 has made reviewing phone metrics a breeze. The support team is professional and responsive when resolving issues.

What do you dislike?

Fuze Click to Dial connector plug in for Chrome can seriously impact computer performance,

We are using Fuze desktop app to increase productivity for our customer service team. The ability to either click to dial, cut and paste, or use keyboard 10 key pad to dial is a time saver.

"Stability goes a long way"

What do you like best?

Stability. I have used a myriad of different systems for conferencing and virtual communication and none have been as stable as FUZE. Rarely get dropped from calls, at most I get a reduction in performance that then prompts me to actions that may alleviate the issue; ie. turn off my own video or turn off another users. While interruptions like this may seem bad, its much better than just being up and dropped from a call out of nowhere. Screen sharing, conference recording, and the interface itself are all nice in general.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the inability to easily transfer ownership of one room to another person. We often use persistent rooms to have a same location and in order to change the owner it usually just results in us creating a new room and having to send out a communication on that change. A small issue in reality. Playback on recordings sometimes compresses the video down to where its not very useable anymore.

We have a very global team and company, with coworkers spread out around the world. We need to regularly "meet" virtually to discuss various ongoing issues of the day/week. For those whom cannot attend due to scheduling, the ability to record and disseminate the information in the way is very useful.

Roland B.

"Nimble, fast and all you need for controlling your computers remotely"

What do you like best?

Small package, easy to set up. There are many others out there but Fuze ended up as my top favorite. It even offers a free client albeit with less features.

What do you dislike?

How can I dislike a tool that's this slick? Why shouldn't any system admin or desktop supporter be just happy as a clown about a reliable piece of software?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to include Fuze in your list of products for consideration.

Time and resource saver especially for large enterprises with multiple dispersed remote locations

"Best collaborative too across multiple platforms"

What do you like best?

Fuze lets you collaborate in meetings across multiple platforms. I could set up a meeting on the fly and share it with clients outside my company, they could join in as a guest without the need to sign up. Fuze app are also available for mac,windows and mobile so they let me join remote when needed and also the flexibility to call in to the same meeting on a mobile call if you run into spotty internet. Fuze also lets you record meetings with a click of a button and share the recording easily.

What do you dislike?

I have occasionally experienced stability issues with Fuze, there have been a few cases where the audio quality has been bad and have had issues connecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are someone looking for collaboration across multiple platforms I would highly recommend Fuze

Fuze has helped me create meetings without worrying if the users have the meeting clients to join the meeting. I feel it does save a lot of time.

Elsa O.

"Collaboration made easy!"

What do you like best?

Fuze Collaboration is easy to use; easy to set up and/or attend a meeting. Easy to share video, or spreadsheet, and create a webinar, etc.

What do you dislike?

What I may have disliked at the beginning, Fuze has corrected and made Collaboration even better!

The ability to meet and collaboration with other employees. In real-time you and attendees are able to create or modify a document (allowing others to contribute to it as well), add other attendees to attend the call on the spur of the moment and create webinars for others to review later. Good for training and presentations.

User in Computer & Network Security

"Fuze is getting there"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a soft phone and I can answer my phone from anywhere. Saves space on my desk too!

What do you dislike?

The product is not perfect. There are minor bugs like the call notification not always popping up and call quality not being good at times (though 95% of the time it is good). There are lots of little usability details that would go a long ways to improve the product and they are open to this feedback.

Fuze is a more affordable solution than the desk phone service we had. Also, you can answer your work phone from anywhere which is especially useful for field employees.

"Upgrading how we communicate for the future"

What do you like best?

Fuze provides a multi feature solution for our employees communications. Having the options to use a traditional desk phone, soft phone, or mobile app to make/take work calls provides great flexibility.

The Fuze reporting feature provides us insight into productivity and usage we never had before.

What do you dislike?

Deployment of the solution and multiple admin portals can make administration confusing. Billing also gets confusing and retroactive credits are not clearly issued.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fuze is a great product and get better every month.

Provide employee a flexible solution to make/receive office calls.

"Fuze Review"

What do you like best?

I like that we can have queues to designate phone calls to, this helps us prioritize certain phone queues over others.

What do you dislike?

Fuze rolled out an update which broke the Fuze Desktop App for my Global Operations department. The "fix" was to use Fuze in the browser, which didn't actually resolve our issue. Eventually, Fuze rolled back to the prior version but it took a while to get to that point and it was frustrating that proper testing hadn't been done beforehand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carefully plan how you set up your infrastructure if you are a global company.

The need to prioritize certain clients calling in at the same time.

We've been able to address our high-paying clients more quickly.

"Interesting mixture of VOIP and Messaging"

What do you like best?

The software client for Windows appears to handle most everything I use on a daily basis for voice, messaging and conferencing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the handset. Whether it was our choice of the selected device or how Fuze integrates with the device I'm unsure; however, it does present some challenges. Also, there is not Fuze software for Linux.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fuze is headed in the right direction, but appear to have some current challenges.

Voice and messaging. This rolls the features into one enterprise class product.

UE
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Reach for the clouds?"

What do you like best?

Worked amazing for my companies board meetings. The ability to screen-share, share files, video chat, etc. on top of never having issues was great. Compared to other web conferencing products that my company has used, this one has to be the easiest. it is not only easy for us, but also anyone who connects to us needing to review our companies products.

What do you dislike?

I did not experience any issues with using Fuze. Out of all of the products we have tested, this one is by far the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a cloud based system for web conferences, look no further. This is an amazing web conference product that will help resolve any issues you may have with your current web conferencing product.

Board meetings, video sharing, file sharing, etc has never been easier. It is difficult to find a product that works consistently but I found one in this. The benefits are less headaches due to connection issues with other web conferencing products I have used.

Learn more about Fuze

Fuze Videos

Learning about Fuze?

* We monitor all Fuze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.