Fullbay Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

The ease of creating invoices from the service orders is so effortless. There is less double entry from our prior paper service orders. Our techs can add parts right to the service orders as they pull them off the shelf. Customer ordered parts are better tracked and we have a better PO system for receiving parts. Customer service/IT is great to deal with when troubles occur. Service techs spend less time writing up descriptions and getting paperwork done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When integrating data to Quick-books and making corrections to invoices, payments and bills, edits/deletions have to be done in both programs separately and do not automatically change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More of our inventory is accounted for when billing out projects and service orders. Many things often weren't billed out because we did all things through paper copies before Fullbay. The ease of adding parts to service orders on all sides, tech & service writer is simple and allows for better control of inventory and accounting that all parts got placed on the correct invoice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fullbay Overview

What is Fullbay?

Never get behind on invoicing, scheduling or miss adding a parts charge to a customers bill again! Fullbay streamlines your shop’s processes, leading to more efficient techs and happier customers. Track preventive maintenance, submit DVIR reports, and give your clients access to authorize work and check on the status of their repair through our customer portal. Fullbay lives in the cloud, meaning you can access it from anywhere -- even while you’re on vacation. Don’t shackle yourself to the shop any longer; get Fullbay and get back to your life. Some Frequent Q/A's: In what ways can Fullbay help me increase technician efficiency? Fullbay has the capability to track tech efficiency and utilization in real time. By knowing tech efficiency, you can increase revenue per labor hour and manage your shop better. How can Fullbay help my mobile techs? Fullbay works on any device that connects to the internet. So, your mobile techs can create an estimate, create invoices, and collect payments- all from the side of the road. How can Fullbay help me manage my inventory? With Fullbay, a shop can track parts to service orders, manage returns, mark up parts, and use a vendor portal to order parts quickly. These features help shops drastically reduce inventory losses, increase revenue on parts, and minimize the time it takes to get the parts needed to complete repairs. How can Fullbay help my shop increase our level of customer service? Fullbay provides a customer portal for all of your customers. The portal allows your customers to see the progress of their repairs, their repair history, invoices and payments. This feature reduces calls to your office and offers transparency between the shop and the customers. Don't forget to check out our free tools you can use today for your shop: -VIN Decoder (fullbay.com/tools/vin/) -Shop Profit Calculator (fullbay.com/tools/roi/) -Parts Markup (fullbay.com/tools/markup/)

Fullbay Details

Fullbay is a cloud-based and works on any device connected to the internet, comes with free upgrades and unlimited support. Using Fullbay allows you to see real time stats, free yourself from the shop, never get behind on invoicing again.

Fullbay
Phoenix, AZ

Fullbay Videos

Fullbay Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Fullbay community
Have you used Fullbay before?

Fullbay Reviews

Showing 33 Fullbay reviews
Already have Fullbay?
President/CEO
What do you like best?

Fullbay has many great features and has continued to improve and evolve since we adopted it in 2016. I think the best features are its relative ease of use and the available tutorials. I also particularly like the inventory module. This is one area that I think we struggled with previously, and although the software does not solve all of our problems, it gives us the tools and framework to truly streamline our parts processes. Also, we are seeing more and more of our customers making use of the portal. I think this feature holds a lot of promise for the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally do not have any major complaints about Fullbay. We've experienced a few glitches with the interface with our accounting software, but these issues are usually quickly resolved. I suppose one personal issue is the speed with which the product as evolved has more or less left me behind. The level at which I use Fullbay does not take me into the day to day tasks as it once did. As the result I have to play catchup at times. But again, there are always excellent tutorials that usually get me to where I need to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think Fullbay has helped us in virtually all operational areas. When we came into the industry there were not many, if any, software choices directed at non-dealer, heavy-duty repair businesses. Most of the available software was intended for the automotive market, and would not have been a great fit for us. Fullbay was aimed at our type of business specifically. I also like the reporting and real-time data we have at our finger tips with Fullbay. My personal favorite feature is the robust inventory management module. This is an area that we struggled to get right. I feel much more confident that we are not leaking cash in this area today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT manager
What do you like best?

The ability to shift office hours spent writing invoices to field techs that wrote the paper work orders we would transcribe to invoices. Fullbay saves at least 2 office staff and allows us to redeploy those dollars to the more productive mechanics. The response of the support team is excellent. Any problems or questions are handled quickly and on a personal level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In all truthfulness we have very little to dislike in Fullbay. If I was forced to pick something it might be its less robust reporting system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look around, if you are running a heavy equipment shop or mobile repair business, Fullbay works for me and it can work for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By far the more accurate billing and time required to create and send invoices to our customers. More timely billing to our customers. Office support in our home office is easily able to handle any quantity of service orders they may be required to review. Changes and corrections are easy and swiftly handled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proprietor
What do you like best?

It is specifically for DIESEL shops and roadside service. It's not loaded up with a bunch of stuff that will never be used. VIN decoder works for tractors, trailers, straight trucks, and even chassis/containers. Customer service is ON POINT. I have yet to have an issue that was not FULLY resolved, usually on first contact. It is constantly being updated to accommodate user feedback and suggestions. I spend half the time I used to getting work orders and invoices out. The customer portal and vendor portals are excellent. Customers can view, print, and pay invoices as well as request service, which is sent directly to my phone. Vendors can receive parts orders, quote parts, and submit bills. Inventory was one of our biggest challenges, now we don't even think about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is confusing at first, but once you go through the onboarding, it is a breeze to work with. I didn't find it sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inventory tracking, lost billable time, Time savers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Parts and Inventory Manager
What do you like best?

The vase amount of capabilities that this program has to offer. From inventory management, to flow of service orders, to customer payment options. The reports available looking at employee efficiency, parts margins, profitability and fleet reporting is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At time the amount fo data and options available can be overwhelming, but once understood, can be a treasure of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with any implementation of new software, due your research, Fullbay offer a lot and has great customer service. The amount of data you can dump into it is unlimited, and is cloud based, so you can access it anywhere and works great on the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inventory and parts tracking has been hard to keep up with due to the size of our operation, but this has greatly helped create and track PO#s, all parts purchases, and has a great way to have customers pay their invoices online and can validate customer payments right in Fullbay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Manager
What do you like best?

As a Service Manager, I was having a difficult time collecting & reporting time. Since we have made the change to Fullbay, my collecting & reporting time has gone from 4 techs taking 3-4 days to 7 techs in a matter of minutes. The streamling & ease makes this particular part of my job so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only real dislike at this point is that we have only been using this for about 2 years now. I wish we had this software available when we went into business in 2005. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fullbay is a great software for any shop. It is very scalable. You can use this for 1-2 bay shop or a 10 bay shop. If you are going to compare this to any other software out there, ask each company to walk you through there strengths and weaknesses. You will find that Fullbay will excel in getting you team together and producing results for the customer efficiently & effectively. It is not just a parts look up replacement or just a labor guide replacement or just an accounting software replacement. This program takes all of the above, conveniently places them together so that you can manage a shop efficiently & effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One huge problem we solved was communication. The real-time reporting for each department lets them know exactly what stage the Service Order is in. The customer even has a window to look at where is unit is they so choose. This may seam meanial, but when I can pick up my phone, ipad, laptop, or desktop (don't recommend pickup the last one) and see where a Service Order is in the process it makes it easy to keep it moving. So when communication is improved, effectiveness & efficiency are also improved. The days of running around the shop asking questions about what are you doing or waiting on are slim to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it will tell you that if you miss a step and will make you correct it before you to the next step. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike! It is very friendly, the video's are very easy to understand and follow. I used a different system before this, I wish the dealership would of used this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fullbay is the way to go if you are starting a business or what a to upgrade your system software to a much better and friendlier system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving problems like, no more missed mileage, it has a great place to let the tech know if the job is waiter, or needs to be done at a set time. Also great place to put notes for customer or tech to see the progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The Fullbay software is totally integrated and a one-stop-shop for making their users run more efficient businesses. The Fullbay software is the total package for any Diesel repair shop. From order entry, automatic vin lookup, inventory management, service order real-time tracking, customer invoicing and automatic integration into QuickBooks for bookkeeping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot really find any drawbacks to using the Fullbay software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service order entry, automatic vin lookup, inventory management, service order real-time tracking, customer invoicing and automatic integration into QuickBooks for bookkeeping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
What do you like best?

User Friendly for all including Customers. The Customer Portal is amazing and we hear that daily. The system is easy to use for Techs, Parts, Service and Office personnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they are a newer company but at the same time they are growing and updating as issues arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits, they take your issues seriously and have great communication when solving an issue. Benefits they are constantly updating software with issues that shops are bringing to their attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We can now track labor hours, Creating a Parts order is simple and fast. Receiving parts into inventory is easy and it will update pricing right when you receive the product. Customers can use there Portal to pay their invoices online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is it can be slow at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your in the market for new software this is the one to get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our mechanics no longer have to hand write what they did on a job they can just type right on the service order what they are doing. Also tracks there hours on the job. Parts ordering is fast and easy also receiving parts is fast and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Good processes for Service Orders, Purchase Orders, Invoicing, and much more! Excellent reports for the back office on Employees, Customers, Inventory, and Service Units. Excellent integrations with other software. Vendor and customer portals allow them to view reports and complete actions for their respective roles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything we dislike, it's all beyond our expectations! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reporting and processes that help us excel and see our KPIs very easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to search up history of customer and vendors without having to go through ten filing cabinets and boxes of paper in storage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some things it doesn't let you do like on returns, sometimes a there is a restocking fee but you can't change the price on the return part. Also some vendors send a core on a separate invoice from the part but on fullbay they have to be attached. Little bugs to be worked out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

give it a try :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization. I have more time to focus on profitability because I am not chasing paperwork all day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

s
What do you like best?

Ease of use, data collection and response to updating the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there are few downsides, we came from a pen on paper background. would like to use bar code scanning from mobile devices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

time saving, researching prior repairs and inventory tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The communication with the tablets from all the departments. Electronic trail instead of a paper trail... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The receiving parts on larger order takes a very long time. The return procedure of new and core parts is not the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great software for the smaller repair facilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No more paper trails for the requesting of parts has been a wonderful feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

Ease of use, functionality and paperless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inventory system, applying credits, app support for techs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Workflow and productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

THE FUNCTIONALITY AND FIT TO MY BUSINESS! THIS IS TRUCK REPAIR AND FLEET MAINTENANCE SOFTWARE. ***IT IS NOT AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SOFTWARE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SOMETIMES SEEMS A LITTLE REDUNDANT BUT HELPS TO KEEP EVERYONE HONEST. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CALL THEM WITH QUESTIONS THEY ARE A TREMENDOUS HELP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BILLING OF ALL PARTS TO INVOICES PROPERLY WAS THE NUMBER 1 BENEFIT INITIALLY. WE NO LONGER HAVE INVENTORY LOSS. WE MAKE MORE MONEY PER CUSTOMER THEN BEFORE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The site is easy to use and you can always reach them by phone when you have questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything, but you do need to keep up with their updates and improvements to the site. That will allow you to get the full benefit of the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

there's no need to hire extra employees to help with invoicing and the parts department because its build into the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
What do you like best?

Fullbay is one of the best decisions I've made. The ease of use cut my office time drastically. Being able to have transactions automatically imported to QuickBooks makes it even better. No more tallying up time cards to find out what your techs are doing. I've worked with many systems out there that cost way more than Fullbay. I will take Fullbay over them any day. Great product and excellent customer support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Fullbay is great, however, I find faults in the parts side. The inventory count is a little overwhelming. Would like to see it broken down to where you can count one page at a time and review it. Also, would like to see a better way of finding part locations. This will be a great help to small shops who have their techs looking up parts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fullbay can be self taught. Do not let any lack of basic computer knowledge keep you from using it. They have a help section right on the screen. Also, have video links along with written instructions. If that does not help, you can contact via email or call. Support staff is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My office time for billing and receiving has been immensely cut. Also, being cloud based, I can look at my shop anywhere I go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of creating Service orders and invoicing tickets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes finding vin# for Trailers after verifying they are right Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease of tracking calls and sending estimates and invoices to customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to move around in the site. To find work orders and add action items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really slow entering parts, takes awhile. 55 seconds to enter parts and when you have to enter over 50 parts it takes an hour cause its loading. It not the internet either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realizing how easy it is to find information with the truck and/or the customers phone number if the customer needs to be notified Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operation Manager
What do you like best?

We all know switching software systems is a scary major decision, especially a system that handles all aspects of your business.

After reviewing many of the software systems available and talking with other shops given as references we chose Fullbay & I must admit we were a little scared of making the change.

We were using a very well know automotive system for the last 15 years. When we notified them we were leaving they informed us that we would need to purchase a progrem from them for $30,000 to be able to extract our parts inventory, part info history and service history.

The team at Fullbay were amazing at assisting us working literally around the clock recovering our history, inventory and data out or the old system before our license with them expired and all was permanently lost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Fasterer response to phone technical support would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been on Fullbay for 6 months now and are wishing we had made the change sooner. Our technicians love the anywhere access from thier phones, easy to track work in process and profitability of the service and parts departments, and the accounting integrating easily with quickbooks all are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like being able to create service orders for work completed, and bill the customer with the same software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could edit completed service orders without deleting the service order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
What do you like best?

If you are looking for a garage management software system that checks all of the boxes, then you need to be looking at Fullbay. When I am looking for any product, I look at how I am treated and the customer service from Fullbay is outstanding. Everyone involved in the process is committed to making sure that your customer experience is the very best. Their success reps will do everything they possibly can to ensure your onboarding process goes smoothly and they're always available for training and answering any of your questions. Other companies offer great service, but I have never encountered anyone that does it as well or as thorough as the staff at Fullbay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The three C's are an industry standard and it is great that Fullbay recognizes their need to help the repair shop adhere to those principles by placing those steps on every service order. My suggestion would be to replace the word Complaint with the word Concern. Therefore the three C's would then be Concern, Cause, Correction. Semantics, I know, but it takes the word Complaint away from what the customer is saying and replaces it with their Concern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a garage management software system that meets and exceeds all of your garage needs, then you need to give a serious look at Fullbay. The people at Fullbay are committed to your success, so if you have a need, have a question, have a concern, have a 'whatever' then you need to be sure and let them know and then you will be amazed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed to find a garage management software system that was web based and integrated with QBO, my experience with Fullbay has allowed me to realize exactly what I need to operate my business. Thank you, Fullbay! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

Web-based that provides instant data company-wide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Purchase order limitations for vendors. drgg Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Delays reduced for technicians receiving assignments and parts info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Everything is self explanatory and easy to use. I like the informative videos under the help and training tab. The informative training videos helped me navigate FullBay and create Service orders smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have the option of live chat when encountering issues you can't seem to resolve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very simple to learn to use, even for someone who isn't tech savvy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inventory is easier to keep track of , work flows smoothly ,and we are able to use FullBay on phone, tablet, and computer. Being that it is all electronic there is no worry when it comes to keeping track of physical paperwork. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Full Manager Bookkeeper
What do you like best?

Organizing every tech in the shop while keeping the invoicing and office up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being a designed as a paperless system the signatures for invoices do not show on printed invoices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! It will streamline your entire shop and office. Freeing you up to spend time with friends and family. It will also save you money from invoicing errors or forgotten parts. And our mobile technicians are very happy with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assignment of daily tasks to techs are easily tracked. Invoicing now takes minutes and we receive payments from customers much faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.