SPS Commerce Fulfillment EDI Reviews & Product Details

Wholesale Director
What do you like best?

The best thing about EDI is that if something DOES arise their online chat option while you are using the application is a lifesaver. It has saved me countless hours on the phone dealing with an y issue that pops ups Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I'm being brutally honest I don't care for the "per document" pricing that EDI uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our orders get to us much quicker and fulfillment happens faster than the old way of doing business with our big box retail customers. There is always a record of everything related to an order if something happens to go wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SPS Commerce Fulfillment EDI Overview

What is SPS Commerce Fulfillment EDI?

EDI is important to your business, but what if you don't want to become an EDI expert (or hire one)? There is a better way. SPS Commerce Fulfillment is a full-service EDI solution that delivers proven technology AND hundreds of EDI experts. Every day, we set up, monitor and ensure that EDI is flowing for tens of thousands of customers across the globe. If a trading partner changes anything, we make any needed changes, contacting them if needed. Are you tired of doing EDI the hard way? Check out SPS Fulfillment.

SPS Commerce Fulfillment EDI Details
English, French, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

With SPS Commerce Fulfillment, you’ll have an entire team of trusted advisors ready to help you gain more from your EDI and achieve 100% compliance.

SPS Commerce

SPS Commerce Fulfillment EDI Videos

SPS Commerce Fulfillment EDI Screenshots

SPS Commerce Fulfillment EDI Reviews

Showing 228 SPS Commerce Fulfillment EDI reviews
Already have SPS Commerce Fulfillment EDI?
What do you like best?

SPS's customer service team is top-notch. Fast responses and quick resolution is the norm. The consistency of processes between trading partners is also nice so that we're not relearning a new system every time we bring on a new partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SPS lacks the ability to integrate with Shopify and ShipHero, our e-commerce and 3PL providers. I have had to spend substantial time to build out google sheets that help automate our order import process. SPS is slow to show any efforts to improve automation, even when they tout being able to integrate with Shopify on their site. I still haven't been able to gather what that supposed integration does. There is minimal ability to customize outputs such as the bulk PO download, which is a mess of a csv. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SPS has been a good partner. There's always room for improvement, but we also don't have any other relationships in this area to compare to, so I don't want to knock them too much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SPS helps us simplify operations and provide consistent processes between retail partners. We would love to have more of our retail partners using EDI through SPS. Though it was messy to work with, the ability to download all the POs from a given partner in a consistent format is beneficial. Automating invoicing is also a huge plus, as I can't imagine our accounting team having to invoice every single PO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retail Account Manager
What do you like best?

I have been using SPS for over 10 years. I like that SPS is easy to use and understand. They also offer online training.

I really like their customer service. I received a timely response anytime I submitted a question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any issues with SPS and do not dislike anything about the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SPS is a great tool to use if you are required to use an EDI system. The ease of use and the quick response from the SPS customer service team is the best feature of this EDI system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At the moment I have no issues to resolve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. EDI & Middleware Integration Analyst
What do you like best?

Major upsides are the connections they already have built with many retailers, any retailer we have wanted to work with they have been able to support. Testing is really easy as well, they have a team of experts to work with during the mapping/testing process. As a NetSuite company they have plenty of knowledge on how this system works with their solution. Once you are live with connections their support team is very helpful and responsive when working to resolve any issues you run into. I feel like they are always looking to expand their product offerings as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say one downside is that you have to understand that to fully integrate a customer it can take time, it's not going to happen in a couple of days. They have a process that works well but just make sure to build in the appropriate amount of time into your budget when starting an integration project. Aside from that there aren't many aspects of working with SPS Commerce that I have found so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Integrations - SPS has helped is integrate over 100 different customer connections. This amount of work wouldn't have been feasible to manually input and integrating all these customers has been a huge benefit to the company.

3PL Integrations - We have uses SPS to connect to 3 different 3PLs in two different countries to streamline order/fulfillment data with all our 3PLS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SPS makes onboarding new trading partners and resolving EDI errors as easy as possible. They have 24/7 support available, and most of their support teams are extremely knowledgeable. The people are devoted to making our lives as easy as possible in regards to EDI, and they are always willing to go the extra mile! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It IS a big company so sometimes things can take a little longer than we would like, but there also seems to be a very methodical approach to everything. I feel like they are just following the process. SPS knows what they do well and are constantly expanding into areas where they can improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use them as an EDI provider. They handle all of our EDI needs for the business. The benefits of using SPS are that they have a lot of mappings already built out in their system, they are a large company who already work with many vendors and trading partners, and they have a lot of experience and knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Customer Service Representative
What do you like best?

The possibility of updating all processes involving an order within the same place. It is great to be able to provide a ship date, shipping information and invoice everything in the same place. The platform is also very user friendly. Whenever you have a question, the chat feature helps you tremendously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, everything has been working fine as of today, and if any issues are encountered, SPS support team is very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please advise via e-mail when any new changes/improvements are going to be made to the platform, sometimes I log in and encounter an update without previous knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From providing a ship to date, shipping information, and invoicing. All of my process with our customers from start to finish, I receive notifications of new orders on my e-mail and am able to stay on top of my customer's requests. I am also able to let my customer know of revised ship dates if they were delayed, it has helped to lower down dramatically the number of e-mails exchanged with the customer and via SPS all details requested by them are there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All of my orders are in one place. Invoices are sent and paid on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to add in the taxes (GST) - too many steps. Would like to click on the item that needs to have the tax added and have the invoice generate that way. Would like to be able to see the PO's on my iPhone. I am unable to open the document and view it on my mobile. Would like to have access on my mobile devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Timely receipt of PO's and timely receipts of payment. Would like to be able to send an email/note to the buyer regarding shipping date changes if required.

Would like to see, if perhaps I could import the details into Quickbooks, which could save a step in having to input the orders again in my accounting software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Easy integration, good customer service, diff options for integration. Portal is easy to use and they provide good material to learn how to use the portal to the fullest. Fulfillment monitor is also a good tool that is very useful. Website is clean and nice to use. Videos are great to learn from, they provide many PDF learning materials that are good to share with users of SPS. Cost is reasonable and is on par with other competitors out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slow site response at times, portal is slow at times to update. Sometimes chat takes a little longer to respond to questions, but they always still respond Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and learn, good videos to learn from Cost is very reasonable, onboarding is usually pretty quick and integration and testing of EDI connection can be done in a few weeks with good results. Sales team usually is pretty responsive to quesions regarding sales contracts or fees. Usually do not try to upsell too much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy integration with different partners, variety of partners to work with. They provide quick service through the chat and phone service. Can easily process orders using EDI, SPS does testing rather quickly and can be done in a month or so. They connect with many different partners out there so its easy to find compatibility. SPS is growing in the right direction and we are pleased with their service so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

When it is set up and working, it does work well. Just a long process to get there. Backend seems solid, I feel the fulfillment website requires work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Support takes a while to get back and we have many open issues I cannot be bothered with following up on anymore. A lot of initial setup was done improperly and I have had to spend many hours trying to coordinate fixes. As well as the inability to use mobile is a real disappointment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many, many problems. When it works it does well, the EDI system has helped with receiving planning documents and sending ASNs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Supply Chain
What do you like best?

Ease of portal. Having the available chat option to help if needed. Also, the fact that things are already populated when filling out documents is a HUGE help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time it takes for a chat representative to assist in need. A couple of times I have been under a tight deadline and needed the answer ASAP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation would be to look at this as a helpful tool for your company. Coming from a standpoint of a small company- if you are doing business with large corporations SPS Commerce makes it very easy to communicate with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that we are solving would be communication with Target. Having this portal is very helpful from a standpoint of a small company communicating with a large company like Target. Very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SPS is very willing to answer all my questions in a fast and professional way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't always know who my implementation contact is on certain accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SPS makes the EDI process easy and very intuitive. Because I can fill in preferences to fill in fields that are used frequently, it saves me a ton of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about SPS is the ability to see everything in one place. Also the customer service it out of this world! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that i disliked was the setup process. It was a little confusing but after getting on the phone with someone from customer service, they walked me through all of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get through the setup and this software will make your job easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems that we are solving is the ability to keep all of our EDI connections in one place. Being able to also see all of the POs, shipments, and invoice in one place is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of access and how user friendly the service is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, they really have made the service very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently I am using it for Customer orders, with minimal training I was able to learn the system on my own and have encountered zero problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SPS Commerce always has great customer service. If I'm having a problem, I just send them a chat, and they always resolve it within the hour, often within just a few minutes. The interface is clean and clear, and very self-explanatory. There is also plenty of documentation online if you want to explore different features. It's great that I'm able to manage fulfillment for multiple partners all in one place, minimizing the number of logins and links I have to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish SPS integrated with Shopify more so that we could automatically fulfill orders. It can still be a very manual process for us. I also wish that shipping documents such as packing lists and shipping labels could be automatically named with the PO number, as I currently rename them manually upon downloading them. There is also not currently a way to see orders by ship window, which would be helpful for making sure that orders are set to ship on time. I would like it if I could get an email notification when a ship window opened on an order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that all of your current and potential partners can be integrated with SPS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SPS Commerce makes it very easy to make sure we are EDI compliant with our customers, and the ability to export orders as a CSV has allowed us to use other tools to largely automate order entry. Being able to automatically generate shipping labels for our fulfillment center has been great. It also makes invoicing very easy, as few as three clicks. Because the software is so simple to use, it was easy to transition when I came on as a new team member. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can search for documents easily and the ease of finding new documents its very easy to use and makes the EDI process a lot easier, i have used EDI for other companies and it does not even compare to SPS commerce. other sites are a bit harder to use because its so tedious to select all your documents and search through the entire list to find the one document you want. finding new orders is easy to do, since there is a notification on the website and an email that gets sent to notify us of new orders and new documents that need to be completed and sent. i m very pleased at how easy that sps commerce is to use. when i first learned to fulfill orders and send invoices on here it was very easy to learn and was very easy to get the hang of everything. the website has a clean easy to use minimalistic website that is easy to navigate and was an absolute breeze to learn how to use. i had the dynamics down pat in the first week or two i learned to do EDI on sps commerce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I always get a notification my invoices cannot be sent but they still send, i don't like how sometimes some of my documents don't send and they get duplicated sometimes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i like that its easy to use. i don't like that it does not always send my documents, i do recommend using sps commerce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The format is easier to navigate and less bulky than other EDI programs, i can find new documents easily and quickly. the software is up to date and i wish other companies would switch to SPS commerce. you make it a lot easier and i love the chat feature if i am having issues with completing any documents or fulfilling any orders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was drawn to the compliance of sps trading, your schematic willingness to create custom reports, coupled with exceptional efforts, programming skillful ideas for consequent reform of a characterization of tools, which serve to carry out joint tasks of operational exchange of trade values of great interest to the users involved, which speeds up the execution of unique management improvement mechanisms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In sps commerce compliance scheduling there is an error in sectoral work planning, in which said error has plunged my commercial system into an economic decline due to a failure that reduces the power of automated administration of my company, each doing it The process carried out by my organization with the help of this software is less feasible, since it includes results that are not very functional for the company and establishes a rapid formulation of solutions to solve this problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will gain complete consulting capabilities for electronic data interchange, forming a successful continuous compliance, where you can partner with your main business partners, which also includes a fast, reliable and stable solution where you can manage a complete assurance power, integrating a Workflow scheduling support focused on the business side of an organization, operating heavily with high-performance business electronic power. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been its strategic disposition of contained guidelines with high values ​​of earnings, allied to a complete functionality focused on the commercial field, in charge of prudently objecting to my relationship formation processes, activities and massive information exchanges through alliances. intelligent, where its virtue stands out for allowing me to establish faithful management monitoring patterns, in which its practical data integrity has provided me with exceptional support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy follow instructions, click buttons, and help is just a click away for customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a 30 minute wait time when doing online chat. Other than that I have no other dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read the click thru boxes and all should be well. Its very self explanatory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recently I had a duplicate order from 2017, the customer service rep realized the issue right away and took care of the duplicate order. The benefits are is so much easy using SPS instead of paper shipping and ASN documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity that is provided by streamlining the order process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, it is overwhelming when you are just starting out with EDI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect if you want a simple and streamlined way to start using EDI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The streamlining of the process was confusing at first, but made easy to understand by only showing us the required fields to fill in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The girl that was initially helping me was super nice, and fun to chat with and was able to connect me to the correct division staff to help with my connection issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike! Everyone that was involved were so easy to deal with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easiest implementation and best value Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were unaware of a secondary connection which was sponsored, and they helped us get connected to get the ball rolling in a very short amount of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IA
What do you like best?

They have a nice user interface I guess, but that's really it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They were completely useless during our implementation. They said they were here to help individuals understand and build an EDI business, but were not helpful in education in any way. They mislead us on trading partner requirements during the sales process to make us sign-on. They said they can handle an 860 (purchase order change) which is required for Nordstrom and many other big retailers, but their solution is to just drop it as a file into NetSuite and not actually adjust anything. That's a completely manual and unscalable way of managing that document type. When we tried to find a way to make it work in a more automated way they were unresponsive.

Their system is rigid and not customizable in any way, so if your NetSuite isn't configured perfectly to match their endpoints apparently you're out of luck.

They provided absolutely no help when we were having issues populating fields on the item fulfillment. The only thing they wanted to was to connect directly to our fulfillment center because it would double our subscription.

We never processed a single transaction and were subscribed for 3 years. When we finally canceled they were unapologetic and extremely difficult. Truly the worst company I have ever worked with, could not have had a worse experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Their business is that as a VAN and EDI provider. They help connect Trading partners to vendors. We have not realized any benefit from working with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

I guess I could say I like their logo, but that's about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slow, difficult to use interface makes any interaction a pain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at all your options and make sure you need to use EDI. Often there are other fulfillment options that might be better suited for your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were required to use SPS by one of our customers, so it wasn't our option to use them. Overall we have been disappointed. The previous web interface (non-EDI) that our customer used was intuitive and easy to use, which is not the case with SPS Commerce Fulfillment EDI. Just now, I have been sitting and watching as a document fails to send. When I reload, I have to redo the whole thing...and then it sits and doesn't send. Frustrating that I have to spend all this time servicing a client in a way that is much more difficult, and having to pay a 3rd party company for the privilege of this time waste. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

SPS Commerce has been BY FAR the simplest EDI provider to use. We use the system daily for multiple channels, clients, and employees and we never have issues getting the help we need or the systems set up. The customer service is awesome and the platform itself is so well designed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

EDI has a learning curve no matter what. I wish there was a little more training on the platform when you first get started Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any questions about the platform, get on the phone with a rep. Their customer support is amazing and they can answer all your questions quickly and easily. I also recommend considering how quickly you can get things up and running compared to other tools. The other EDI providers we considered couldn't get us up and running as quickly as SPS Commerce and we would be paying large upfront costs for how much time it would take to get everything running. SPS saves us up to 10 hours of work per week. If you are unsure about using a new EDI provider, or if you are setting one up for the first time, it is super helpful to consider the channels you use now and see how many are on SPS already. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We went from printing and processing thousands of thousands of UCC-128 labels manually, to being able to print and process them in 5 minutes. The time saved with SPS is INSANE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very Easy to recieve and invoice orders. Keeping track of orders is so easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. Always sends notifications on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficiency problems in receiving orders are no more due to the fast SPS Commerce Platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.