Freshdesk Reviews & Product Details

Lead Data Engineer
What do you like best?

Freshdesk unifies all customer messages that are distributed through various channels, and organizes them into a single source that can be accessed. Freshdesk makes it possible to answer customers and call you directly from chats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Freshdesk infrastructure seems to be complex enough that controlling the level of collaboration when there are several people working on a single case is a difficult task. It is advisable to delegate attendance calls by employee or department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Freshdesk is recommended before any other online support management software, primarily for the ability to communicate quickly and in an organized manner with customers through any of the attached channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical assistance is one of the most important factors to work on to keep customers satisfied once they have purchased our product or service, and Freshdesk serves to deliver the most complete experience possible in terms of quality of communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freshdesk Overview

What is Freshdesk?

Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer service software that enables businesses of all sizes to deliver stellar customer support. Freshdesk converts requests coming in via email, web, phone, chat, and social into tickets, and unifies ticket resolution across channels. Additionally, Freshdesk lets you automate workflows, provide self-service, manage SLAs, and measure metrics, so you can stay on top of all things customer support. Freshdesk also offers out-of-the-box features like an AI-powered support chatbot, predictive support capabilities, and field service management. Over 150,000 customers including Hugo Boss, Toshiba, Cisco, Honda, The Atlantic, and QuizUp trust Freshdesk to help them provide stellar and seamless customer support.

Freshdesk Details
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Freshdesk is a cloud-based helpdesk software that streamlines customer conversations across multiple channels including email & phone. It enables faster collaboration with your support team for quick responses to your customer. With 150+ integrations, we make it simple for businesses to provide superior customer support. We are trusted by 100,000+ companies across different industries.

Freshdesk offers a unique blend of features required for teams of different sizes and industries to seamlessly deliver stellar customer service. Freshdesk also offers out-of-the-box features for proactive support, advanced reporting and analytics, field service management, and AI-powered chatbots.

Freshworks
@FreshworksInc
3,830 employees on LinkedIn®

Freshdesk Videos

Freshdesk Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Freshdesk community
Have you used Freshdesk before?

Freshdesk Reviews

Showing 2,346 Freshdesk reviews
Showing 2,346 reviews
Already have Freshdesk?
Co-Founder
What do you like best?

The fact that freshdesk turns customers' emails, sms and calls into tickets makes it easier for managers or take records on agents performance. Freshdesk is easy to man and understand, it's not a complicated site. One can also escalate issues on Freshdesk and you can set SLA (service level adherence) by yourself as a company, thanks to FD. It also has a knowledge base section whereby you can save your product information, thus the agent will not struggle while handling customers' queries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their price should be lowered, it's quite expensive even though they have a free trial when you first join. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Freshdesk is an amazing platform for an organization especially in Customer service department. It really plays a major role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Handling customers' calls and Freshdesk has played a major role in keeping records and call logs.

Escalating complicated issues via Freshdesk to be handled by the relevant team in the company that am working for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Freshdesk
Account Manager
What do you like best?

The best thing about Desktop is its amazing features to organize the work. It helps me to categorize the tickets based on urgent tasks, by which it helps us to deal easily with the most important customers. Now I have got rid of complexities as it has provided us a direction of working and helped in better collaboration of team members, each individual has the idea about who is dealing with which particular customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Freshdesk for long time but I have not faced any issue. It is going in excellenet ways. It is fully developed platform without any drawback. As compare to other help desk tools it consist of advanced kind of features and functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are trying to expand your business to online stores then this is what you exactly need. However I will recommend this tool to the all organizations, because it is a beneficial tool for providing best support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Above all while handling particular segmentation, one can refer any query to other individual thus we give what our customers deserves, Moreover it has also provided an option to save the repetitive sentences, thus it saves our time and keeps us up to date through constant notification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Freshdesk
What do you like best?

Excellent tool of attention to the client, thanks to this tool our work group, the group of administration and admission have had a better performance, the facility to speak and to chat with the clients is amazing, if the clients have some problem in particular they can send a ticket of help to the support and immediately we do not put in touch with them of the easiest way possible, it is a very intuitive and easy software to handle and one of its characteristic stars is that it can be installed in the telephone and be handled from there without many hindrances, is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find a software which you do not have problems, Freshdesk unfortunately is not that software, one of its main problems is the upload of large files, it is very difficult to upload large files without the transfer has some error or that the program becomes slow so it makes very difficult and complicated work to upload files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For better performance and problem solving this tool is among the best to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the things I appreciate about this platform is that it helped me to be more in touch with the customers, attend them quickly and not lose the confidence they have in us, our team is more relaxed and encouraged because they can solve the present problems very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Key Account Manager
What do you like best?

When I launched my Omni channels, I was very worried how to manage the customer interaction and how to show my availability to my customer’s s that I can better assist them. In addition it was very difficult for me to have the detailed insight of any order. Then I came across Desktop and to my amaze it was the best remedy against my problems. Now I can easily track any particular customers and through ticketing system I can easily assist them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is limited in its integrations only it is associated with few tools, also one of the main issue is its pricing policy that really needs an urgent attention, moreover whenever I try to upload heavy files then it causes problem of slow down or failed upload, due to which I have to upload image by image and that is really a head ache. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is so far the best tool for handling your customer’s queries and to deliver them real time experience. This tool is very helpful for managing your online businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool not only helped be to make strong customer relation but also my team feels more convenient to handle great workload. I am happy and satisfied customer of Freshdesk, which is very easy to installed and configure. It really works with consistency and no problem of lagging and delay in start occurs ever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Freshdesk is all in all in handling my various online stores and offers me great services for building the strong client relations and to manage the sales and purchasing circle. This is an Omni channel too l and it is associated with so many other application that are opening new ways for me to better communicate with my customers over their queries and opening new ways, about how can I give my clients the real time sales experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool is very amazing about ticket handling but overall when I look upon it as a customer engagement tool. It lacks many features that include the collaboration with other social platforms and this is a major issue as I have to switch to other softwares for responding to my customers’ from my other channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is suggested for better handling the large audience and to interact with the stake holders. This software keeps the record of the conversations with the clients that will help you in future for good business understanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has proved to be a useful platform for our organization. This tool handles the customers inquires so well that I never could imagine to shift to any other tool, FreshDesk handle the tickets so well and offers good team collaborations as well, so that we can give our customers the quality services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Corporate Alliance
What do you like best?

This is one of the best authentic customer service software in my opinion. It also include a free trial. Whatever, this platform has a easy setup and a strong data base. One can easily switch from ones previous service to this platform. It is easy to integrate it with any network system to reach your customers easily. There is a nice real time response service. It covers every possible option in customer satisfaction. It can be run easily in ios or Android. Again it is comparatively cheap amd handy.🙂 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think their spam filter needs further improvement. There is several problems regarding spam mails. Inspite of that i like their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended for small business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is the best cheap and good option that i found for small or medium business. I recruited 2 agent and handling their activities was so easy. I focused on social media services and found it satisfactory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Support Executive
What do you like best?

Freshdesk is straightforward to use and offers many features that can be customized to meet the business requirements. The ability to add multiple collaborators to support large numbers of our customers online in less time is what I love the most about Freshdesk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While being on a minimal plan, some integral features are only available for the most premium plans. Furthermore, it does not have its inbuilt project management board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

FreshDesk is a robust customer-supporting tool. We use it to support our customers online in a collaborative way, and this way, we can satisfy and retain them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the way that FreshDesk, FreshCaller and Freschat integrated together. We were able to a number of other programs that consolidated our stack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI is very cumbersome to use when you have a lot of tickets coming through. We found that you have to refresh the page a lot to get updated tickets.

The Search functionality isn't great at all. Search is a major feature for us and because this functionality was sub-par we decided to move away from FreshDesk.

Customer support. We've been trying to cancel our account with FreshDesk for over 2 months now, they keep telling us it's canceled but we keep getting charged.

The live chat support used to be available to us almost 24/5 but we believe they've cut back staff and the hours available now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend looking to other vendors. We went with Olark for chat, GrooveHQ for helpDesk and Google Voice for phone support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dev-Architect/WiFi Development Engineer
What do you like best?

There are actually not many (very few) cases as a web-based program which really cause employees to collapse or block. It works fine every day generally. It works well and is not too complicated, but it is convenient to just use. Most IT personnel can navigate the scheme without contacting the supporting documents about how it can be used. With easy-to-use filters the actual look of the curriculum is extremely good and helps IT customers to show the specific design that is required for all pages. The card view and table view can be selected from their respective advantages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

According to the software we can critically highlight that would be extremely useful to allow loading images, especially for quicker and easier shipping, that are not necessary attached to the files, in order to provide a reinforced system support center including the availability of content to check the service offered by a company through email Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's suitable for companies that shouldn't be too variable and harder to configure/manage for successful practical and is convenient to use! It would have the opportunity of being operated by the provider because it is a Web-based Cloud solution, so that no systems manager is needed to run and manage this scheme on the database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is not used throughout the organization at departmental level only. It is used mainly to monitor user requests as an analytical support structure. Some other system functionalities, such as Knowledge Bases or Forums, have not really been used. It addresses the problem with the business of providing a fantastic tracking system that can easily track any user requirements and allows users or other organizational teams to assign requests. Not only can you track requests here, and that you can often add as well as track note to each request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is really easy to set up and use. It allows to keep track of all customer's requests and easily manage them. It has a lot of powerful instruments to help streamline the work of the helpdesk team. It also comes with a mobile app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Probably at the beginning some features are not immediately clear but once you get used to it, it becomes easier to utilize. Anyway, this happens with most new softwares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Freshdesk mainly for customer care, but we noticed that it can be a powerful instrument to keep track of important conversations inside the various departments of our company and also with our suppliers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Am able to easily and quickly manage all customer support avenues in one place.

The ticketing feature is super awesome as the customer service team is able to attend to clients requests promptly and respond to the tickets in order of urgency.

I was also able to set an autoresponder to assure clients that we are looking into their issues to have them resolved as soon as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike about the application as it always served me well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Freshdesk is a great customer support application that I would highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a uniform support platform where all our customer service agents would serve all clients collaboratively.

We also needed the customer support team to be in sync and ensure the whole team is up to date on what was going on and Freshdesk was able to help us achieve this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From Freshdesk it is easy to access all the support ticket collections we have worked with even before starting our life cycle with this platform: ticket groups from other services such as Zendesk can be imported. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The help center that Freshdesk allows us to configure to receive our customers does not offer so many tools when we need to automate the knowledge bases that are added. There are very few report templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend Freshdesk because we know that collecting the information from each support ticket that is managed in some report file is easier than with any other platform. Freshdesk is the best way to prioritize customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We believe that Freshdesk is an excellent choice when working with customer billing processes (when sending payments and having to confirm them, mostly), and for working with any kind of container to store ticket data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations and Support
What do you like best?

I like the simple and user-friendly interface. Anybody can use this platform without any prior experience. I am able to tag problems for a better understanding of queries and complaints that we are getting. Secondly, they have great customer support team. Whenevr I face any issue I just chat with them and within a few minutes they resolved the issue or for some cases which may take time they do a constant followup till the issue gets resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is so basic. I can use it for a small number of tickets but for a high volume of tickets, I think it is not enough. There are some basic features that are missing. I can not mark a followup date to a particular ticket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Freshdesk for customer support and sales query which is helping me a lot with that. The benefits are like we are able to communicate with our users anytime anywhere. Also, users from Social Media or email all the users or leads are connected to us at any time, we are replying to all the queries and complaints through Freshdesk only. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Operations
What do you like best?

Omnichannel- can easily integrate all channels of customer service reporting into one (chat, email, social, call etc). Secondly, it's very intuitive for a layman to set it up. Third, for areas where one is lost, the sales support team quick to respond and helps us understand the limits and potential of the product. Fourth- integrations with extended apps and APIs is less troublesome as compared to its partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Reporting could be better. Certain metrics (such as turnaround time) could be built in/deduced from timestamps.

2. Some automation features are limited in their scope

3. Removing users: Couple of years back when we launched the product- it was really difficult to remove users and add new ones, once the quota of a plan is saturated. I think it was due to platform transitioning. Shouldn't be a problem now to add/delete users.

4.Integration: Also would like to mention its integration with 3rd party service providers such as Exotel, isn't that easy. Hence calling metrics may not be data rich.

5. Notifications at Scale: Cross platform notifications (app/browser) is not quite mature. Notifications are missed when scale of ticketing is large (eg- 10 tickets every second) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Single platform for all our customer queries.

2. Seamless chats to ticket conversion: Helps to know history of a ticket

3. Generating tickets at scale for internal tasks via system: Sequencing is easy (LIFO/FIFO) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.