Fresh Direct

3.8

FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the greater D.C. metropolitan area.

Work for Fresh Direct?

Learning about Fresh Direct?

Fresh Direct Reviews

Showing 2 Fresh Direct reviews
Fresh Direct review by Yasmin H.
Yasmin H.

"I enjoy Fresh Direct and plan to use it in the future."

What do you like best?

I like how there are images on the fresh direct page for all of the food. Images are typically helpful because if someone wishes to purchase something, seeing how it looks aids the shopper. I also like how there are different categories on the site, one of which being health eats, which allows for me to find the healthiest options to purchase for club events that my internship chapter hosts.

What do you dislike?

Something I dislike is how the site sometimes is down for me-I am not sure if this is a personal phone/computer issue. Other than that, there aren't many issues with the site/things that I dislike. I do wish that there was a halal option though for the lifestyle section, given there generally a good portion of Muslims/halal eaters in our group. I also think that there should be other types of life style food categories aside from just the one's listened, such as maybe more cultural types of food.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would use fresh direct if you want easy access to fresh and healthy food.

Fresh Direct provides healthy options which allow for the food that we wish to provide during our events and/or meetings to be of better/higher quality. One benefit I've realized is that the ways in which the site is set up allows for us to explore the variety of options present for different types of food categories and will allow for my fellow colleagues to more easily figure out/discuss what we should purchase for our meetings and/or events.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Fresh Direct
Fresh Direct review by G2 User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 User in Marketing and Advertising

"Fresh Direct Great Deals"

What do you like best?

Fresh Direct offers a 2 month free trial which is great, because it gave us the opportunity to test it out before knowing if we wanted to purchase.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive, but understandable for the type of items being offered

It saves us a lot of time being able to order online, time that we can instead use towards getting work done. That's the best benefit - big time saver.

What Grocery Delivery solution do you use?

Learning about Fresh Direct?

* We monitor all Fresh Direct reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.