Freelancer.com Reviews & Product Details

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Freelancer is the best platform that serves as a perfect mediator between developers and the employees.I have served as both the roles.Being a developer I have taken many projects from freelancer for working during weekends and have delivered them on time and have earned some extra money.It has great services for managing finance.Using freelancer you can transfer to bank directly without any extra fee.The bidding process for getting a project is also good.During my work we have employed many freelancer for completing the work for which we don't have employees.So freelancer is best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Freelancer has nothing to dislike about it.I like everything about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using freelancer for getting work as well as as an employer to get better employees for your work.You cannot always afford to keep all types of people at work but you can hire them according to your need for certain projects using freelancer which is a perfect mediate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used freelancer for both getting projects and hiring freelancers.It has served as the perfect mediator.The freelancers are ranked according to their work and also their ratings help us to hire them.The portfolio of freelancer gives you opportunity to know its previous works.I have used it for developing also,The bidding system is also good and getting projects according to your skills is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelancer.com Overview

What is Freelancer.com?

Freelancer.com is a freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace where employers can hire freelancers to work in a diverse range of functions.

Freelancer.com Details

Showing 52 Freelancer.com reviews
Location
Already have Freelancer.com?
Head Sales
What do you like best?

It's a Great app having almost all the functionality as compared to the website itself. Provides a really good opportunity to connect with people throughout the world and get work done. It supports multiple operating systems. It’s perfect for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and enterprises for tracking working hours for staff or employees. It has features to generate invoices, Transaction History. You can work with multiple clients and multiple projects with a single platform. It has good role management features. it is user friendly and helpful app. It sends screenshots of the system of staff in a certain interval. So you can monitor what your employee is working on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need to improve the User experience. If you want to see your projects, then you have to go to the search page. It doesn't have a video call or audio call options. Need to improve on finance features like a tax deduction, commission deduction, Real-time currency conversion. sometimes it doesn't send a real-time notification. It takes time to refresh Active contests and update. There is no filter option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best application to monitor employees if they work remotely. You can hire people all over the world and monitor them effectively. You can monitor them through an automatic screenshot sharing feature, time tracking. It will definitely help to increase production. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Provides a really good opportunity to connect with people throughout the world and get work done. In this pandemic situation , you can track the working hour of staff those who are working from home. You can hire skilled people from all over the world and track the working hour. It also saves a lot of money if you hire from all over the world because in some countries you will get skilled people at a very less cost. Also, it will help to reduce the cost of rent, office expenses, Employees travel expenses because through this app you can monitor your employees if they will work remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Freelancer is a website which is used by a large number of people. Here one could easily find projects for freelancing. User can also find other people who can help them. This websites also verifies user and rate it using previous work done by him. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many times some fake projects and people are also there, which makes it difficult for user to select which is genuine work and which one is fake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for work or wanted to do work then try this website once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of this platform I have got my work done from talented people and also had done many projects and earned from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Freelancer.com
Quality Control Inspector
What do you like best?

My all time most favourite site in freelance world. It offers bidding, Hire me and Contest offers. No doubt the features and client level is just an amazing. Therefore it places a unique place in all of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike its payment withdrawals because the rates are very low as compared with market rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its biggest market for all those who wants to earn and those who wants to hire someone for any type of work.

Provide the great opportunities equally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I mostly used as a freelancer and serve my clients with them to provide high quality work in due time.

Sometimes I am also recruiting freelancer for my own personal work which is not solved by me.

So at same time you are freelancer as well as employer too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Projects Manager
What do you like best?

expand my clients base from local to international

the grantee of get paid from your client

multi option to withdraw or deposit funds

great option to built your profile and highlight your skills in addition to your clients reviews Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

dispute process is giving short time to respond Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

create your profile carefully.

read rules carefully before start

contact support for any issue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

expand my clients base to international.

excellent way to get extra money from your skills Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internal Auditor
What do you like best?

Freelancer is one of the best places to hire a freelancer or post our project on freelancer web site then freelancers can send a request to complete the project, so we choose best people among those requests to depend on the previous experience and qualifications. There is a small fee included in the website for freelancers when joining this web site and there are plenty of additional exams in the freelancer web site to improve the skill level and depend on that skill level project owners can select a best suitable person easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Fees for the freelancer web site is higher if they can reduce the pricing it will be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best place to hire freelancer all of the freelancers registered on the web site are very skilled and closely monitored by freelancer web site team so need to worry about fake people, so I recommend this web site for anyone who wants to hire trusted freelancers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use freelancer website to outsource our internal projects, and we complete these projects from outsourcing persons reasonable price range. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

I love freelancer.com because it gives me the opportunity to view several candidates for certain task in the field of search engine optimization. We are able to view different proposals by freelancers who put in bid usually in the matter of minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I do dislike about freelancer.com is I wish they allowed users to communicate via phone, skype, or other communication tools after hiring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As the head of digital marketing, it is my job to hire freelancers to provide SEO services and social media services for the firm. If we are running a large advertising campaign we normally hire between 3-5 freelancers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Feelancer
Banking
What do you like best?

Freelancer is one of the best website that you can use to advertise your business and get clients easily. The system gives users the opportunity to market their business and also buy services from potential sellers. Freelancer has helped in marketing my content writing skill and I have acquired more client's from the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Freelancer is engaging and being a free freelancing site, there are many users and others turn out to be scammers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend freelancer for all online entrepreneurs, it is the best platform to create you online image and market your skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I market my freelancing skill through freelancer. The platform has greatly helped me in building my online reputation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer
What do you like best?

The best thing about Freelancer is that it was cost effective. We used freelancer.com for over ten years. We worked with digital marketing personnel from India, Philippines, and the United States. We started off with a small marketing budget and freelancer.com definitely offered many people with different levels of expertise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything to dislike about freelancer.com We now have an in house marketing team which is why we no longer use them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding Experts in the field of SEO

Hired Social Media Managers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional Freelancer
What do you like best?

The UI and Payment options are best of any platforms and offers very professional support and certificates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You should be popular to get projects. In Freelancer.com you may not be able to find work for years if you don't have a very high profile portfolio and you must spend money to feature your profile, get certificates. Without these you just waste time sending bids. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a new freelancer then start from small website otherwise you'll end up broke and disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not any. Because I don't use it anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manger
What do you like best?

This is a platform in which you can work independently easily and quickly, what I like the most is the large number of job offers that can be obtained in any specialty, security and reliability provided by the platform when you perform Payments or receive your payments is excellent. Your technical support is always available to solve any problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not achieved something that I really disliked, just that I feel that the commissions for the works can be something big, up to 10% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it widely, to users who have never used it, I recommend creating a good portfolio of all your work in order to have more opportunities to be hired on the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

at the moment of having a great work flow we had to outsource professionals in the field of photography and graphic design, to help us meet the deadlines set for our clients, freelancer gives us the opportunity to get them quickly. It also allows me to work independently and get another source of income Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Researcher
Human Resources
What do you like best?

it is great platform, it is safe and there very skilled freelancers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

some freelancers are not equilfied. There varied transaction payment approach; paypal and credit cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

safe money transaction, skilled freelancers, fair team support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

finding qualified candidate to do jobs online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Acquisition Specialist
What do you like best?

Freelancer helped to to get some of my best profiles to get my job done.I have used it on and off for quite a long time. This platform gives fair chance to both parties to make business and creates a win win situation. I feel much better to know that I can easily sort out all my working needs online and able to make it done in given time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of them quote way higher to do job. The commission should be charged at lower rate,rather than that everything is fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend other to use it once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have recruited few photographers for our annual events.When the work flow is high and shortage of manpower, we look for free lancers to complete our work in time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The company excels in creating a phony image Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Exceptional dishonesty of their policies, bad web site design. This company is all about money. Customer support is the least important factor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't recommend anyone to use freelancer. Dishonesty is the best their description. I believe many of their positive reviews are worthless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating with potential freelancers on this web site is very awkward due to horrible interface design, Anyway, I contracted a freelancer on freelancer.com to make my site audit and deposited the requested amount of money. Instead of the audit, the freelancer gave me a recommendation totally unrelated to my job description - to use social media ads. I requested to cancel my contract and refund me. Approximately 10 days later I received an email from freelancer requesting more funds to continue reviewing the dispute. My advice: stay away from this company. This is a scam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It helped me a lot to earn revenue by working from home...best customer service they provide in return of any query..... Highly recommended.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The project fee they charge is bit high... otherwise its a good platform to work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Guys you should give it a try 😁 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good for home based enthusiastic individuals to provide virtual service to their clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student Nurse
Higher Education
What do you like best?

There are so many job offers on Freelancer on a daily basis such that as a freelancer, I am always engaged in doing something related to my skills and expertise. The platform offers a friendly interface to make the bidding process easier and faster. They also have provided a chat box for the writer and the buyer to discuss terms of engagements, ensuring satisfaction for both parties. Payments are secured, and processing is done instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The number of jobs one can take in a month are limited Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everyone should try Freelancer, whether as a writer or a buyer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Skills are being put to constant use thus are being improved on a daily basis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

By using, freelancer I can transfer to the bank immediately with no any additional fee. Actually, it is the best freelance service. Also, I would like to say that we have employed many freelancers for completing the work for which we don't have workers. It is an easy and fast way to hire people from a different area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wonderful working process. Doesn't make any bad issues to all of our team. Also, we don't have any problems with using and install it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, I will recommend to you. It is a wonderful platform which can suit both sides as hiring and work. As for me, freelancer allows full clear and best process for doing it. You will have no doubts about it, a freelancer is the best choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

That software helps us to avoid employee unwanted people for certain operation which we can outsource via freelancer. We can save our time by choosing our people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Here you will easily find a professional for your work who will do everything quickly and efficiently. You can track reviews and comments first, and then hire it for your work. If you offer your work to Freelancer it will be easy to find an employer. A good description of employees, you can immediately understand who can entrust their work and who does not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's bad that I can not communicate with all the performers, only with those whom I have approved for work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy, just register and add your order, pick up an experienced worker and consider that the work is already done. There you can find all professionals, who can be done everything, website development, SEO, development of mobile apps, graphic designers and so on... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes we have loads of work, so we find helpers when we can not do it ourselves. We often use freelancers to help us in development of mobile applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Manager
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Very clear payment methods with the dedicated financial panel. Also, it is easy to hire employees from different fields. Actually, all my work online and I see that its a better way to control. All process is really safe. Usually, I don't spend a lot of time on all working process but can say that is a comfortable step to solve all working problems and needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely wonderful software.With a freelancer, I never had a problem with all my working duties. But I guess that it is will be better to control more all files as we know that there a lot of scammers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is really nice. I recommend it. Also, I would like to say that with this platform you will have a chance to employ freelancer much faster with a higher level of knowledge. Generally, that platform cares about both sides of users as for employers and for people who are search work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have big opportunity to hire people as a freelancer. Also, it is much better and open way to work on projects. Helps us to make our ideas real. Much easy to find a right person who will solve all your working needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Services
What do you like best?

It is quick and easy to sign up on this platform. The process to post projects is really simple. There are already so many people on this platform that we can easily get access to several employees from all across the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The charges levied by freelancer.com is too high! For small projects especially sometimes it becomes affordable. If the charges are lowered down, it would be great for everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please go for it for your projects. Just choose the right candidate for your project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can basically hire people temporary for some work instead of hiring people full time in the company. This reduces the operating cost significantly. Also, we are able to choose which employees to give a particular work to, due to the employee having significant expertise in the field. So for even doing parallel things, this is quite useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

I can easily post my project and get a competitive application from freelancers within in few minutes. I really like that this platform is simplest and secure way to receive work online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As for me, I don't have any bad problem with this platform.Till now I'm using and I'm glad that I do it. Also would like to say that install will take simple way to understand it. Probably that this software doing well for people who want to work better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is great for both of sides. The software is really easy and understandable. With this platform, you will find a better freelancer. To make a search is fast and clear for everyone. With this solution, you will make your work done online fast. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As for our company, we like to work with this software. We have an ability to hire a freelancer. With this, the solution I can work on more projects and give us help which we really need. To use a freelancer I can have more working time for another important thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Table Game Supervisor
Gambling & Casinos
What do you like best?

Every working day I spend on Freelancer.com. I can say that it's the best freelance service ever. I'm glad to know that it's very safe. Really feel much better to know that I can easily sort out all my working needs online and at the right time for me. Also, customer service is always trying to help you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The commission could be a little bit lower but it's not making me sad and I like that service. Generally, product works well and very easy to understand it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Freelancer.com is a big helper for employers and for people who are searching short-term paid job. That platform has a good and clear solution. I'm sure that this service is powerful. Better to choose it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I found that this platform gives the big opportunity to employ workers as a freelancer. And they can work with my new and interesting projects for affordable price. Also, I have a chance to work in that space as freelancer too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

Freelancer is cloud platform which serves as a mediator for developers and employers.Using freelancer.com service an employer posts a project and many developers who are interested bid on the project.Employer chooses one employer according to their bid and portfolio and awards the project to that developer.This process is so easy.I have personally used freelancer for getting small work for our team during our free hours to generate some more revenue and it is best.The finance managing is also good,it has a great financial dashboard where you can manage your revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Freelancer doesn't allow one project to be done by more than one developer.This is a great improvement that they can use to improvise their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Freelancer is a great platform to work with because here everything is decoratively managed.We have a great experience working with freelancer so it is greatly recommended for getting a job as a developer and work according to your flexible hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using freelancer for getting small projects during our free time to generate some more revenue.Using freelancer sometimes our company also takes some projects from freelancer if any team doesn't have work to do.Using this they also get some bit.Freelancer serves best as a mediator between us to provide developers to employers and work to developers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I like many things about freelancer like

-> Supports direct B2b chatting options

-> Transperent Payment methods with dedicated financial dashboard

-> Easy to hire people from various fields

-> You can also get projects for yourself for work

-> Contest option is also great

So overall it is a great platform to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that the percentage share taken by freelancer is much higher so that should be reduced,other all thing are really great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend freelancer for outsourcing product modules for the project because on freelancer we get best professionals that deliver our product on time and with great precision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use freelancer for hiring people for my project modules and after our modules are delivered we pay them using the milestones option that they provide so that provides transparent payments and pay as you go method so that both are satisfied.Freelancer helps us to avoid hiring unnecessary people for certain jobs which we can outsource through freelancer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

It is best for hiring developers having professional experience for much low cost and cost per project so that you have to pay for only your work which you want that developer to do.Also the system of contests helps us get variety of work and choose which best suits you and award that freelancer so overall it is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Freelancer is free to use for hiring and also to find work so it is great.You have to pay it only when you get your project so just awesome,No dislikes for freelancer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if your company is working with various fields and project and cannot afford developers from all field than freelancer will provide you the solution of hiring developer for particular project and so on for all your projects.It is a great service so definitely recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use freelancer for hiring freelancer on the go for the required project and when the project is over we pay the freelancer and if only required for other project we hire same person otherwise find the appropriate freelancer on the website so freelancer.com is the backbone for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

You can find developers or rather freelancers from across every field in IT as well outside IT like literature and all,so it is the best part amalgamation of all field developers also the system of interaction with the developers is quite good so you don't have worry if you are new to the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The commission taken by them from the employer is not fare because already they are taking commission from the developers on the same project so why take money from employer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend freelancers to all business companies which require talent from across all fields and cannot afford on daily basis can use freelancer for hiring freelancers for part time or rather for a particular project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use freelancer on daily basis for employing people for small parts like data entry and all for which we don't have time as well as for big projects in which we don't have expertise so as I can say we are dependent on freelancer for our daily usage.Also sometimes we also contribute to freelancer for some projects which we can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.