Forms on Fire

Forms on Fire

Replace paper forms with tablets and phones using our cloud software and reward your people with the most advanced, rich mobile data collection and workflow system on the planet.

Work for Forms on Fire?

Learning about Forms On Fire?

Forms on Fire Reviews

Ask Forms On Fire a Question
Forms On Fire review by Joanna W.
Joanna W.

"Just right combination of flexibility and ease of use"

What do you like best?

How great my reports look after designing them in Word, and also how easy it is to use either the GUI to do one field at a time or Excel to dig into the details and multiply fields very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to insert images or charts dynamically rather than just text into my reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are still a few bugs in the system, so if something isn't working right that should be, tell support and they'll help you out.

Our technicians are able to use a highly customized and convenient form to record the information and have it automatically turn into a report that our customers can understand and that gets routed to the people who need to see it.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Forms on Fire
Showing 65 Forms On Fire reviews
Forms On Fire review by Nicole A. J.
Nicole A. J.

"Forms On Fire - Forms in the cloud."

What do you like best?

Forms On Fire is an excellent tool for the creation of forms in the cloud, it is of those applications, that are designed, to fulfill a specific function or task and they do it quite well, the creation of different forms in the cloud, without need to install an application on the computer is ideal, since you can access from any device with internet connection, the advantages of creating these forms on the computer, it is very noticeable, you can make a much more specific data collection as it was done on paper, in addition, certain features can be edited in a much simpler way, such as brands, logos, and other valuable information that each of these documents must carry, and which must first be created on paper, and always you should print and send by normal mail, now you make everything easier and send these forms, by email, with their respective stamps, brands and logos, or by any device mobile., the control panel I like very much, it is a very intuitive dashboard, which also allows me to see the work of my colleagues in real time.

What do you dislike?

Something that I would like to design different types of brands, stamps and logos to me, the options of editing images within this application are somewhat limited, it will be an application for the creation of forms, you want to be able to make different modifications to the images that are attached to the document, and in this tool are somewhat limited these characteristics, I would also like to have more sources for the texts, and be able to make modifications in the headers of the documents, and also in the footnote, of each One of them is fine with predesigned templates, but you can give more freedom to the client, or have a greater number of available templates, for the different uses that can be given.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perform a test of the application, before implementing in your company, but in general it is a very good application, personally I recommend it, the creation of forms is quick and easy.

It is a great tool to store all types of data in the cloud, creating forms, with a lot of information, and without relying on paper, and the risks of loss or deterioration that this entails, thanks to the ease of having these documents in line, we can access them, at any time, and from any device, we also have backup copies, which we send to our clients, in case of any event.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Forms on Fire
Forms On Fire review by travis p.
travis p.

"Automated Field Forms"

What do you like best?

flexibility and depth of the configuration possibilities. It does take some getting use to but once you immerse and commit yourself to learning how it works, its pretty powerful. I really want to leverage some of the automation and integration tools that are available with all the different connection types. Those along with API for integration in to my systems would take my use to the next level.

What do you dislike?

not too much actually. The interface and integration is good. The IOS and android apps are seemliness downloaded and the welcome email is really helpful. If I had to change anything I think it would be adding flexibility to remove Forms on Fire branding but I understand that white label app building is probably best suited for customers who become business partners with Forms on Fire.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

shop around and look at other options to see what meets your needs but Forms on Fire gave me the most flexibility to do what I need without a bunch predetermined or assumed fields.

Getting information out from the field into the back office and visa versa. We have barely scratched the surface on what we want to do but in time I am confident the product can get us there.

What Mobile Forms Automation solution do you use?

Forms On Fire review by Justin R.
Justin R.

"Good for replacing paper forms, but has it's limitations"

What do you like best?

The app builder is relatively easy to use. It's mostly drag and drop with fillable text boxes where you need to add formulas or logic.

What do you dislike?

The system cannot process nested loops on output. That means if you have an unknown number of something you want to record inside of an unknown number of something else, you can't produce a viable output. For example, we do safety inspections. The number of rooms inside a building changes per client. The number of safety issues in each room varies per room. We can't produce a working output without creating a predefined max number of rooms, which involves a lot of unnecessary duplication of form pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to replace paper forms with digital, you'd be good with this service. If you need to create an actual app that supports programming features, you'll strongly need to do a trial to see if this fits your needs.

We are reducing the amount of time our employees spend in the office to type up reports. Ideally we are allowing them to fully document everything they see as they go instead of taking photos and then coming back to build a report based on their photos and notes.

Forms On Fire review by Robert H M.
Robert H M.

"Fantastic platform for easy customization and massive improvements to efficiency!"

What do you like best?

Forms on Fire were incredibly easy to work with, and they provided all kinds of assistance in setting up my forms/inspections and helped me develop an entire suite of on-site inspections for the app. Unbelievably helpful and effective tool, especially for the price.

Whenever we want to make a change to our inspection forms, we can do so quickly and we can do them from anywhere, with no help needed.

What do you dislike?

The initial set up can be a little overwhelming for those not super technically inclined. The learning curve was smooth though, and I was able to get the gist of it in short order.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to get routine data from "in the field" or even around your business, and you want an affordable platform that you can customize to your purposes, allowing you to capture video, photos, GPS locations, etc...

We run a massive Student Housing facility and FOF gave us the immediate ability to run inspection/damages/chargeback data/ carpet conditions, etc... all through a system without ink and paper, plus it allowed us to get that information in a google spreadsheet so we could integrate it with our excel builds for managing our unit turnover. It really is a wonder - you no longer need to pay a developer a ton of money for a custom app!

Forms On Fire review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Elegant solution for mobile forms."

What do you like best?

The platform is very flexible. The ability to use Sharepoint connectors has simplified my form creation, post data collection document creation and handling. FOF allows you to collect field data and save a completed document to SharePoint, box Google, and a long list of other options within minutes of data upload. Tech support has been outstanding and helped me thru my learning curve. Pricing per user is reasonable and gives more flexibility than other solutions I have used.

What do you dislike?

Video training options are basic and I would like to see the videos to be more technical. The written documentation could give more technical details to improve the self-help experience.

We have field technicians and field project managers that need to collect samples and document projects in the field. I moved from another form provider due to confusing and inconsistent pricing. FOF has been a great replacement and simplified my document creation and data processing. FOF has brought simplicity and efficiency to my day to day process.

"Amazing Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The knowledge base of the support team is great. Every member I have spoken to has been well versed about the platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes response times are slow, but I also think it is because of the time difference (east coast vs. west coast).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to speak to their customer support team! When first starting out the platform takes some time to get used to it. When you speak to the support team they guide you through the platform and give a presentation to help you get a clear understanding of the capabilities!

Increasing inspection efficiencies, also the ability to analyze data. Being about to search and store data online through the forms on fire platform allows so many more marketing and demographic analytics than paper.

Forms On Fire review by Guy P.
Guy P.

"An elegant solution for complex problems"

What do you like best?

Form creation is easy, and there are many features of the product so doing what you want can be handled in a variety of ways.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more expensive form building applications have better data aggregation (for example, score only if the question was answered)

Also, data management is a bit annoying. Having to initiate and export and wait, then download the prepared export is archaic and better methods can be used for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have your use case ready to go before trying out the product. Its too easy to get into the "we'll just figure it out as we go" trap and you run out of time.

We conduct internal audits on our service staff. Being able to visual show where are deficiencies are have been a huge help to field staff improvement

Forms On Fire review by Valena H.
Valena H.

"Form Development With Good Sense!"

What do you like best?

'Linked' functionality is a lifesaver! I never thought I could transition my data relations so easily into forms and data sources. I love the idea of reusing a data source and having an options to externally link to a data source and not have to worry about data corruption!

What do you dislike?

Wish I knew about Forms On Fire sooner. I'm dealing with a little bit of a learning curve, as such, I have some problems sometimes just finding the option to edit (design) an object. I realized though the search filter was automatically setting a default that wasn't to 'All'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a data centric shop, Forms on Fire is for you!

We need a Form data capture application that makes best of reusing data and keeping data integrity across form relations. We found Forms On Fire not only is best in logically relating/linking data sources to forms, but it is a developer platform that considers versioning and testing. Though I only have 7 days to build this app, (the last app was built in ZOHO Creator and after working on it for over a week found the data sub form to form relation constraints difficult to work around.) I actually feel like I can be successful in our very import task of providing Export Quotes at an Expo.

Forms On Fire review by JOSELIN A.
JOSELIN A.

"They allow the automation and digitization of the data collected in the field."

What do you like best?

This program offers a great variety of templates systematized by areas with which it is possible to begin to work to personalize it according to the requirement of your company, it allows to create and to personalize forms of inspection, additionally the upload to the system the record of field data is carried out in an automatic way from the moment of the inspection and can be verified or made a pursuit from the office by another person member of the work team in real time, all this to be deployed in the cloud and be viewed from a laptop through Windows, by being compatible with various operating systems some members of our team use tablets, others in smart phones, additionally allows data extraction and generate PDF documents and automatically send multiple emails through workflow processes.

What do you dislike?

It is an application that has a learning curve, its configuration can become somewhat complex even though there are forms or templates to work with and/or customize based on these.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should consider the learning curve so it is advisable to view tutorials or have the company develop a demo to help us in the configuration stage.

I improve our working process notably, since the field inspections are carried out in a more dynamic way, loading the data in the field directly to the system through the application. While the office staff monitors or follows the case in real time, which has increased our pace of work and reduced man hours employed, so we have managed to hold meetings or meetings at the close of the case or after generated inspection reports, allowing us to make decisions together and increase the interaction of the team.

Forms On Fire review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Excellent Product!"

What do you like best?

With Forms on Fire, we are able to automate that entire process of assessing jobs, preparing estimates and submitting to customers right from a mobile device in the field. No more scratching out the same information time and time again, we now have drop down menus with all of our specifications that will then be dropped into a proposal ready to be submitted.

What do you dislike?

Can't say there is anything I dislike but more drag and drop features would make it even easier to create useful forms and automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Download a free trial, learn how to build the forms for some basic processes, learn by trial and error. As you learn how to build forms and make connections, you will start seeing other opportunities in your processes to integrate Forms on Fire.

From the amazing capabilities of Forms on Fire form building features to the friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff, our experience with Forms on Fire couldn't be better. The product is easy to use and opens up a world of other other opportunities with so many new found efficiencies. This gives us a real edge as it comes to our estimate process giving us expansion opportunities and a much better experience for our customers.

Forms On Fire review by Sam P.
Sam P.

"We LOVE Forms on Fire "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the tech support while building the forms were the two biggest points for me. I had an issue, emailed the tech support and the CEO calls me to walk me through the problem. That to me is a company that cares about its clients from the top down.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that the forms stay on the device. It would be nice if they flowed from device to device with the user so if you start a report in the field with your iPad but are in the office and want to use your laptop, you could pick up where you left off. The only other issue worth mentioning is that spell check works great on my iPad. On my laptop, specifically, one of my employees laptops, it doesn't correct grammar and spell check issues as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to fill out reports of any sort and can customize it to your need, this is a great tool. We were looking for something and stumbled across Forms on Fire and we are sure glad we did.

It has reduced our report writing time in half. Our old reports were a word document that was 7 pages before you even started it. Now, the form is interactive. If I check a box, more questions open up but if I don't I don't have to worry about it. It has made a huge difference in the efficiency of my reps.

Forms On Fire review by Nathan B.
Nathan B.

"Great software but it takes some work"

What do you like best?

Forms on Fire is a fantastic product. Solid execution and the ability to configure to your specific needs earns it a good rating but the attention to detail in assisting their customers with implementation and the sensitivity to urgent requests puts it way ahead of the competition.

The personal touch and attention to customers specific integration needs gives this team a powerful edge. The owner of the company even does the product demos! Check it out for yourself.

What do you dislike?

“Out of the box” you will need some assistance to get it set up. At least we did. The good news is the FoF team is available and eager to help. Even by phone.

Their form generator could be a little bit more intuitive and if it weren’t for their service team, may have made it much worse. But honestly I must say that their service team walked me through and got me going pretty quickly.

Bringing in data from the field in a digestible manner is paramount. FoF solves this my allowing a tight integration with our systems, which results in large portions of our data procurement operation being automated now.

Forms On Fire review by Luke W.
Luke W.

"Love Forms on Fire"

What do you like best?

Forms on Fire provides offline access to users for collecting data in forms, which can later be synchronized with the database when internet access is available. Forms on Fire captures GPS, audio files, signatures and barcodes into digital forms.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. The software works as intended and produce great results. I'm impressed. I honestly have only used a few different form builders but once I used this software I could never go back to anything else I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are struggling to find the right app to get forms made and filled out then you have come to the right place. Everything you need Forms on Fire can do for you.

Forms on Fire has allowed me to create in very few steps and without any sort of coding well made and helpful forms that have helped drive my company int he right direction.

Forms On Fire review by Administrator

"Pretty good service and friendly people"

What do you like best?

Dealing with Kendall was a pleasant experience. They were very helpful in working with us to get the form right.

What do you dislike?

The user dashboard to make the form yourself is very confusing/hard to learn. I know that they probably make a good amount of their revenue from making the forms for the user but I wish I could at least have learned how it was made after we got the finished product. I had changes to make that I could not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't let upper management change your project specs on a whim making all the investment into the software platform worthless up to that point. :)

Our project ended up being a bit of a flop. Not because of Forms on Fire but because our users changed the specs halfway through the project beyond what the form we had could do. We were doing data entry to track production for a custom fabrication job on a multi-year project. Would've been good if it worked well, just our business isn't organized well enough to really put a data entry tool like a form to use.

Forms On Fire review by User

"Changing the way we do business"

What do you like best?

Forms on Fire allows us to reduce human error while speeding up our internal processes. As a construction firm that relied on paper inspections, we are able to now deliver our custom reports in real time to our customers. The reports are more accurate and aesthetically pleasing as well.

We definitely feel that the platform will help us save immense amounts of time in the future. We also didn't feel that we could adequately scale without this type of service. Our business is incredibly unique and we deal with a lot of variables-- we were pleasantly surprised at the customization of the Forms on Fire platform.

What do you dislike?

While the basic form design can be done by a member of our staff, the platform quickly can become extremely complex and requires the assistance of a Forms on Fire professional. The rates are pricey per hour but we were surprised at how fast their staff was able to fix our problems. In retrospect, I wish we contracted with them earlier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and ask their support staff for best practices. The software does more than meets the eye...

Reducing human error, reports in real time with Email and DropBox connectors, more aesthetically pleasing reports. We also paired our deliverable with a mobile printer that allows us to print hard copy inspection reports in the field for our customers. It is impressive!

Forms On Fire review by Joanna W.
Joanna W.

"Just right combination of flexibility and ease of use"

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Forms On Fire review by Jordan O.
Jordan O.

"Sam and the team are very responsive and helpful with finding resolutions to our urgent requests."

What do you like best?

How user friendly the system is made and how supportive the staff is. They are very responsive and can be patient with teaching us new tools in the system. Any challenge we throw at them, they seem to take it on without any concerns.

What do you dislike?

When errors occur on our different projects (environments) there isn't a notification via email to troubleshoot the issue immediately. Also the history of forms is only saved per device not per user account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not be disappointed!

They provide an easy to use application that we can use on apple phones, ipads, and windows application.

Forms On Fire review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Great tool for field reporting"

What do you like best?

Forms On Fire is a great tool to get accurate reporting back from the field. It is easy to build new forms and the GPS @ photo features are excellent.

What do you dislike?

No problems, great product that has been improved steadily since implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, great support team, high quality reports.

We use our own field team as well as contractors to conduct inspections at customer sites all over the US. We are able to get consistent info no matter who is performing the inspection and we are able to send the PDF reports on to our customers. We have cut our admin time by 30% by not having to follow up on missed data and transferring handwritten notes into customer viewable format.

Forms On Fire review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Excellent Customer Relations"

What do you like best?

Forms on Fire has a great customer relations team. Within the first few days of using Forms on Fire I have been able to work with two team members who helped me understand everything I needed from the software.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I ran into was my audio disconnected during the Join.me call (which isn't even Forms on Fire's fault).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with the free trial and utilize the support team.

Inspection of facilities has been simplified with Forms on Fire (no need for paper and pencil). Data analytics will be extremely helpful as time goes on as well.

Forms On Fire review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"I have used Forms on Fire successfully for more than a year, on multiple projects."

What do you like best?

The ability to customize both the screen design for field users and the output templates using common software such as Excel. In particular, ability to use formulas including logic, if then statements, and controlling visible of fields with conditions.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations on the number of connectors, such as one Sharepoint connector per account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider time that could be saved in repetitive data entry projects, in addition to more accurate and valid data collection.

Primarily, we are able to reduce time and costs associated with field data collection and subsequent reporting and data management. We use the service for a wide variety of solutions including scientific data collection, operations and maintenance, and transportation projects.

Forms On Fire review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"Truly Intuitive Business Form Creation for the Mobile Executive"

What do you like best?

The globally mobile executive of today is still challenged with smaller mobile screens, slower/less reliable internet access and shorter windows for all those time-sensitive deliverables. Yet those files still need to go out to clients, partners and peers looking as if they were done by an Executive Assistant from corporate HQ!

Professional looking results really matter because we live in a visual world. Reports that look like an in-house full-time graphic designer did each and every one, are more engaging and rational or not, simply carry more credibility. Works just as well offline, which matters for road warriors because WiFi on some airlines is just dreadfully unreliable. Although their customer support is extremely responsive, I was able to use it, so far, without any assistance. It truly is as intuitive as they claim. Their blog also has lots of great ideas and success stories to learn from as well.

I've also never seen anything less than a 5 star rating for Forms on Fire by any executive users.

What do you dislike?

The price is higher than I'd like to see. In my opinion, if they lowered the price, and kept the quality/ease of use, there would be no room for competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you trial this on your next extended business trip, preferably one with a time zone difference and see how much more efficient this is.

We're all mobile road warriors these days, creating custom docs on demand and graphic design generally not every mobile executives forte. We can get it done using our team at the office, but the time delay communicating back & forth through varying time zones was inefficient.

We've a trip to China coming up soon, from our BOS -HQ, and the time and cultural differences will only make how we're managing doc updates even more challenging.

Forms On Fire review by Administrator

"Great experience with Forms on Fire"

What do you like best?

From the first minute I was introduced to Forms on Fire and the team behind the product, I have been very impressed. The on-boarding process and training during the free trial was fantastic and gave me enough insight to develop a form that I expect can return as much as 20% on weekly data capture.

As I got more into the product and discovered the robustness, the more I looked to do. The technical support provided by Megan was awesome and so far above every other software company in this day and age. You get a real knowledgeable person and very timely response. On different occasions, Megan called me, did a web demo, or in several cases did some actual design on my form and provided me the syntax and formulas I needed. My first impression has held up, first class product and first class team behind it.

What do you dislike?

A few things are not as intuitive as I might like, but the great support overcame that.

I was looking for a feature to display two columns on the form and they are working on that.

I wish the pricing model supported that multiple people could use a generated form without needing a full authoring license. My adoption rate would be much higher. Many people do not need to routinely fill out the forms which makes it hard for them to justify.

Streamlining data collection and reporting. Safety forms are now able to move from a paper-based process to a database where consistency and reporting are enhanced.

Forms On Fire review by Administrator

"A bit tough at first trying to get to know the system but once there, things were great."

What do you like best?

I am not a technically proficient person, far from it.the thing I like most is the drag and drop options for creating forms and the fact that I can use the forms offline and they upload once connected to Wi-Fi

What do you dislike?

There are almost no help videos on any subject other than basic functions. The technical help team almost never seem to answer the phone but the system is user-friendly enough to figure it out once you spend enough time with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great idea and implementation. I used this service and it worked wonders for my business once I got the hang of it. Just be prepared to spend some time getting used to it. Definitely worth it.

I have eliminated almost 70% of actual paper forms and the time processing them. Things are definitely operating more smoothly and easy to manage at a quick glance from the connect features.

Forms On Fire review by Ricardo O.
Ricardo O.

"Im confused about it!"

What do you like best?

I'm not sure if I like this at all. I'm very confused by it , the app in in blank the web setup is a big hard to navigate and what to do make it hard for a new user to get used to.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that My emails from the platform aren’t coming through, that the web interface is lacking features and easy tutorials for the new users to not get confused. .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make a user friendly web interface

None at the moment

Forms On Fire review by Lachlan D.
Lachlan D.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Very easy to get started and learn. A lot of connectivity between data systems - the best customer support from any software I have ever used. Looks clean and tidy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the documentation can be a little all over the place. The terminaology used around advanced functionality, data connectors and data sources could be improved to better differentiate sources from connections

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If it meeds your needs - do it

We are digitizing engineering inspections for railways. It has helped us automate a significant part of our work while still exporting the old school paper forms that we are required to produce (without any double handling of data)

Forms On Fire review by Gordon D.
Gordon D.

"Cell tower inspection data collection"

What do you like best?

Ease of developing relevant forms, and the ability to sync on a live basis with sheets in Google Drive. This provided us a great back and reporting tool to our client with 10 to 20 inspectors in the field at a time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time, this is our first Venture into using this type of app and software.

Automation of data collection and status of inspections. Previously multiple inspectors would be sending spreadsheets overnight with data and status. Then we would have to consolidate manually and forward report to

Forms On Fire review by Santiago R.
Santiago R.

"Easy to learn, with plenty of room for advanced users"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop interface makes learning the first form easy. The bulk entry templates are also helpful for faster creation of forms with many fields.

What do you dislike?

Options to deliver forms for lower costs (for surveys, maintenance requests, infrequent users ).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to take the orientation and read the example forms. Also make sure to take advantage of introductory sessions. Support is quick to respond with an answers to technical questions.

Digital data collection. Still waiting for feedback from field teams.

Forms On Fire review by Executive Sponsor in Banking
Executive Sponsor in Banking

"Forms on Fire"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ease of configuration. It doesn't take long to go from account creation to using the product in production.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Great product but we no longer use it due to rolling out a more functional program which Forms on Fire wasn't meant to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We left Forms on Fire for a product we rolled out which was all inclusive. Nothing wrong with Forms on Fire but the new product encompasses a lot more functionality which Forms on Fire was never intended to do.

External signage. We had to figure out a way to allow our members to sign into a branch electronically without putting the device or data on our network. Since it's on a tablet, we feared it could be stolen and then used to gain access to our network. Creating an air gap system using a wireless tablet connected to Forms on Fire was the perfect option.

Forms On Fire review by User

"Good interface, easy to use. Just sad I didn't get to use it much."

What do you like best?

I liked the interface, although it was a bit confusing at first. There was a lot to the program, which I respect; in all honesty, I feel like it could use some work, but it is definitely going in the right direction. Oh, and another thing- the company is amazing. Very helpful. :)

What do you dislike?

The emails. that's one of the things, but I can't complain most. The most that I disliked about Forms On Fire was... well, I didn't really get it when I first started. I don't really have any money to pay for the premium version... so... Sorry!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering using Forms on Fire... I'd say go for it! Give it a try, and see if it's what you need. This is a great service for beginners. That's all I really have to say :)

I haven't really solved any business problems as of yet.

Forms On Fire review by Philip B.
Philip B.

"Good form building solution"

What do you like best?

Great to set up as an end-user. Very easy to use and actually does look nice.

What do you dislike?

Lack of proper APIs. FoF is pretty much useful only to an end-user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're just an end-user - go for it. Otherwise if you need a granular development experience, implement your own solution.

So far nothing but quick internal questionnaires. Again, I need a decent API. I want to be able to provide a form-building solution in my application - not in a link. This is key as we're building a big platform and we want users to be able to submit data into their own DBs via custom-created forms.

Forms On Fire review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Forms on Fire delivers the total package"

What do you like best?

The app is intuitive and easy to use. Much better than many competitors and priced accordingly. It provides a ton of flexibility and can be tailored to whatever your team needs.

What do you dislike?

Form building could be simplified but FoF does provide timely support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give FoF a try. They are extremely flexible and can likely help to solve your organizations needs.

Health and safety near miss reporting. We need to provide access to forms for people in real time out in the field and FoF delivers. It provides a tool that our people can leverage to capture and track hazards and even attach photos.

Forms On Fire review by Craig M.
Craig M.

"Field sheets on fire!"

What do you like best?

I can create a form and then access it on my phone seconds later.

What do you dislike?

I have to create the forms which while not hard just takes some time. Wouldn't it be great if this was a free service offered by forms on fire!

Business problem:

Going paperless, reducing waste, saving time and clients money.

Benefits:

Always accessible, changeable anytime, added data capture i.e. photo/GPS, no transcription errors, various output formats.

"Awesome Software "

What do you like best?

The ability to write co.plex formulas to adjust data. Also being able to generate your own forms

What do you dislike?

Nothing really,everything works great. The company updates regularly

We have moved almost ALL our paper forms to FOF. This has increased productivity by not having to wait for the paper forms to be sent. We get the data need to the people who need it, as soon as the form is done.

Forms On Fire review by Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

"Forms on Fire has been an asset to our company"

What do you like best?

We have been able to build a solution that works for us with Forms on Fire.

What do you dislike?

Could be sexier visually - design-wise on the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may seem overwhelming when you first dive in, but you will get the hang of it. If not, Forms on Fire has plans to help you build your goal or can recommend you to someone who can help!

We have solved repeat entry errors, using required fields, shortened our sales process because of efficiency.

Forms On Fire review by Sara V.
Sara V.

"Not too user friendly"

What do you like best?

i thought it was complicated and didn't have templates that could help with the work

What do you dislike?

Overall the fact that it wasn't user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a template for a form to use, then definitely this is a great option for you.

It took a lot of time from our end and that was a little of a disappointment but i would definitely try again.

we were trying have the inspection reports faster in our server once the inspector had been out to the site without waiting for him to come to the office to get those reports.

Jamie L.

"This software has the goods"

What do you like best?

I like the customisability of the software, if you can think of something you want, more than likely.... it can do it. Also their support is second to none

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really to dislike... sure there are somethings that some people would want. But these guys listen, and usually deliver the goods in updates

We have gone completely paperless, which has saved time and money

Forms On Fire review by Inga M.
Inga M.

"Flexible and easy to use"

What do you like best?

There was so many useful features and built-in integrations to basic programs. With very basic coding skills you are able to make many automated functions yourself without additional cost.

What do you dislike?

Drag and drop feature missing in form builder and some difficulties when editing buttons in my forms. Only minor usability issues that cause frustration, but do not prevent using any functionalities.

Inspection forms to be filled on many locations outside own office/factory. It's very important to be able to attach photos and draw over these photos, and that's the main reason why we interested in FoF - your photo adding and editing is excellent!

Forms On Fire review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Easy Paperless Form Creation"

What do you like best?

I like the conditional and computations that formulas on fire offers for fields. I love the ability to integrate the forms with any piece of software available. I love the dispatch and workflow features. I also love the drag and drop designer.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure I disliked anything we just haven't implemented this product yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product alternative to prontoforms.

We plan to end the use of paper forms by utilizing forms on fire. We have not realized any benefits yet as we are still in the plan phase of this product.

Forms On Fire review by Shawn K.
Shawn K.

"Best of Breed Technology with Best in Class Customer Support"

What do you like best?

I would give equal weight to the platform available to the customer service and support. I would recommend to everyone (except my competitors! haha). In all seriousness, it is easy to use, reliable and robust.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like is if it were integrated with our job creation system. But I really think that is the fault of our job creation system, in being fair.

Rid of paper, professional appearance, analytics.

Forms On Fire review by User

"Still in my Free Trial but SO FAR, SO GOOD"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for those not apt at coding. I also appreciate the ability to be able to work online and offline.

What do you dislike?

Price is the only deterrent at this point, everything else has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth testing it out during a trial period to see if it's a good fit. They have a very proactive support team, so the answers to your questions are available as long as you choose to utilize them.

Creating mobile inspection forms in order to ease the process of inspections and creation of reports based on the findings.

Forms On Fire review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Forms on Fire - get's it done"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, design and update forms. Customer support is excellent. they have always helped me when I struggled. Windows desktop app is a huge win for many of my users who are not comfortable using a tablet. There are many different ways to collect data (question types). I

What do you dislike?

While I really like the ability to export data automatically into Google Forms, I am struggling with some automatic updates. I am working with support to resolve the issue - It is unclear if it is a google forms or api issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to implement, very user friendly with outstanding customer support..

Using this for remote data collection in the field. This allows for consistent data entry, with a center line interview process. Most users pick up the process with little outside help.

Forms On Fire review by Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.

"Wonderful experience working with Forms on Fire!"

What do you like best?

The app itself is very user friendly! It will save the form when offline and submit automatically once connected to wi-fi. The staff is amazing with great response time, exceptional customer service, efficiency and thoroughness.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything specifically.

We needed mobile forms that were simple to use and they assist us greatly in Loss Control for hundreds of school districts across the state!

Forms On Fire review by Administrator

"Filled our needs for online ordering plateform."

What do you like best?

I like that our assigned tech is always available when we need support. Whether via text or email we've always been able to reach her when needed.

What do you dislike?

I wish the back end was a little more user friendly. I find that we rely heavily on tech support. This, of course, could be due to user error...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Improve training videos. I like to see them go into more detailed explainations.

Trade shows alway bring a lot of orders in for us. We were able to move from paper order forms with missing information and chicken scratch, to organized online forms.

"Forms WITH fire"

What do you like best?

The ability to create something that YOU need. Not something "out of the box"

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, it does everything we need

We have gone from a business that was full of paper and not "live" to a company that is now PAPERLESS and live

Forms On Fire review by Leo S.
Leo S.

"not possible to embed the forms "

What do you like best?

the templates that are inside , and the fast implementation

What do you dislike?

that I have to use the mobile app of forms on fire , which is not intuitive for log in for the team members.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

for the moment I can t recommend as we didn't go live

fast management, very fast to control the team and what they are doing , is quite good in those aspects

"Generally easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. I am able to utilize the forms from anywhere and quickly fill them out on site when necessary

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the forms do not submit properly or do not submit for extended periods of time

I am able to fill out third party audit forms quickly and easily and have them directly sent to the third party. Saves time dealing with data collection and transfer

Forms On Fire review by Paul W.
Paul W.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

The tool is intuitive and easy to set up for basic forms. I tried a number of online form DYI tools but unfortunately my project was too complex. I hired a web developer in the end.

What do you dislike?

Dependant drop down was weak. My application required customization.

My web application is too complex for a DIY form so I couldn’t use it.

Forms On Fire review by Greg J.
Greg J.

"Forms on Fire is on fire!"

What do you like best?

Forms on Fire was the solution I needed to create an easy to use mobile form that captured usable data on the fly without a heavy $ investment.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, the software allows in-depth customization.

Created a template for in the field reporting of problem logs.

Forms On Fire review by Administrator

"Works great for our needs"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to customize pages and screens to my needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish the work flows were easier to navigate and customize.

We are using to track mail in and out.

We really like the signature option and the multiple line data entry sections.

"Internal Auditor"

What do you like best?

Convenience and streamlined approach to an internal audit. I like how simple and straightforward it is when using it.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to access it from my computer to fill out some of the items that can be done not on site.

Consolidated, streamlined form for everyone

Learning about Forms on Fire?

* We monitor all Forms on Fire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.