Fond Reviews & Product Details

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

We can recognize our peers and motivate them to achieve more in their career.

There are many options to redeem out fond points like Book myshow, big bazaar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We cont share our fond points to some other.

We can add some more redeem options like amazon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can motivate and encourage our leads also. this will make a good handshake with our magers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback! We welcome customer insights like yours and will take your suggestion for sharing points into consideration. While we do offer Amazon giftcards in many countries, we don't offer them completely internationally (yet). Please let me know where you are located by emailing katerina@fond.co and I will do my best to negotiate Amazon gift cards in your region. Have a great day!

Fond Overview

What is Fond?

Fond is a global SaaS platform that seamlessly consolidates employee rewards and recognition processes into one easy-to-use solution. With Fond, employees and managers can recognize each other, redeem rewards, access exclusive corporate discounts, and measure success so HR departments spend less time managing programs and more time driving results. Fond is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.fond.co.

Fond Details
Discussions
Fond Community

Fond offers the following against our competitors:

- Fond has no item markups or additional fees, no point breakage, and no hidden fees. With Fond, you get exactly what you pay for.
- Ease-of-use: Fond's easy-to-use and seamless platform enables all employees to quickly redeem corporate perks and rewards and send recognitions.
- Choice: With Fond's inventory of thousands of items, experiences, and rewards, your employees have the power to choose exactly what they want.
- Customization: Customize your Fond experience by creating unique recognition occasions and meaningful rewards tailored to your company.
- Visibility: Review in-depth reporting on rewards and perks redemptions, adoption rates, and much more to monitor the success of your program.

Fond
2012
San Francisco, CA
@fond
Description

Fond is a SaaS platform that seamlessly consolidates employee rewards and recognition processes into one easy-to-use solution.

Fond Videos

Fond Screenshots

Fond Reviews

Showing 1,421 Fond reviews
Showing 1,421 reviews
Already have Fond?
Compliance Specialist
Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! If there are specific offers you'd like to see added to the platform you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co or you can use the 'Request a Perk' feature located at the bottom of the Fond homepage.

What do you like best?

I like that you can send points to employees for doing a great job and making them want to do a good job. It's also a great way to show appreciation to Management for being so helpful. I haven't really solved any problem with Fond, but it has made me pay more attention to blogs and newsletters at work due to the little messages for points that not a lot of people catch. I've relived that's a benefit because I end up learning a lot while going through the blogs and newsletters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The amount of points needed for a gift card, especially with food. I haven't really solved any problem with Fond, but it has made me pay more attention to blogs and newsletters at work due to the little messages for points that not a lot of people catch. I've relived that's a benefit because I end up learning a lot while going through the blogs and newsletters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will definitely be recommending Fond to other people. The amount of points needed for a gift card, especially with food. I haven't really solved any problem with Fond, but it has made me pay more attention to blogs and newsletters at work due to the little messages for points that not a lot of people catch. I've relived that's a benefit because I end up learning a lot while going through the blogs and newsletters. I haven't really solved any problem with Fond, but it has made me pay more attention to blogs and newsletters at work due to the little messages for points that not a lot of people catch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Fond
What do you like best?

Love the endless options to use the fond points. The app is very easy to use and maneuver through. You can literally find any product or subscription on the app. It is a great way to compensate employees for their atributions to the company. There are many perks you can find and I believe they don't expire. More companies should offer this. Also like that it is almost instant when claiming your points. An email is sent to my work email address and I am apple to view my claimed reward instant. Perks include entertainment, fitness, electronics, food and delivery, and gift cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't really say there are any downsides of using Fond. If I had to say anything at all it would be that , if you choose VISA gift card, you can not use in-store, you can only make purchases online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Main benefit has been that the rewards are almost instant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your review, we're so glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your feedback about Visa gift cards along to the appropriate team. If you have any additional questions or insights to share, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Open Discussions in Fond
What do you like best?

I enjoy the fond system because it is a great way for companies to motivate their employees to have some healthy competition. For example, my company held a trade in competition trying to get every employee to race to the end in efforts to get customers to trade in their phones. My friend and I personally find it fun to create our own competition within the competitions set by the company and also I love that I can pretty much get anything through fond be it discounts on hotel rooms to rental cars for vacations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

to be completely honest there is not anything that I can find to be unhappy with towards the fond system. It is fool proof and it is a great way for companies such as Cellular Sales to motivate their employees to strive to be the best. I personally received 250 fond points for reaching the goals within the competitions set by the company and I take that as a huge win! I do wish that there was a direct deposit option for the fond points to go into my bank account and yeah I do recognize that there are some safety issues with that possibly but it would be a nice option to have even if there was a percentage that I had to pay in order to get a direct deposit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very effective system and I think any companies that are considering to use this system should for sure commit to it, because I (an employee of a company that uses the fond system) benefit from the system and find it very efficient. The corporate discounts are excellent and I find that I usually spend more money on my self using fond over any other system because it just makes sense. why spend full retail on something when your company provides you with a tool such as the fond system. my advice is to read a couple of these reviews because it is always better to investigate than to rather jump right into something, however I do believe that it is incredibly efficient ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I really enjoy the discounts that I get with cool companies like ninja blenders and Ray Ban sunglasses, just for my company using fond as their mediator to motivate employees to do their best. There are sometimes on occasions times that I find that there is a specific item or company I would like to see on the fond website for discounts but it's not a huge deal breaker and is still very helpful. I mean the fond system even has discounts on getting car rentals they really do think about everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your review, we're so glad you're enjoying Fond! Regarding your suggestion for direct deposit, while we don't currently support this option you can redeem your points for a Visa gift card as a similar alternative. If you have questions about this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

What do you like best?

Fond is easy to use and very straight forward. It encourages us to provide feedback and recognize the hard work that others are doing. Since moving to 100% remote work, this is an excellent tool to remind us that we are a part of a larger team and not working in silo. I also like that it allows for the company you work for to provide company specific call outs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't ran into anything that I dislike. It sends reminders, the UI is friendly - overall good product. If I have to get nit-picky it would be the UI is a little too simple. There is always a fine line of what's needed and not. On a desktop web browser there is just a lot of negative space. Feels more like the mobile design vs web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want your team to feel closer and more tight knit - this tool helps that especially while we are all working remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This encourages you to recognize people more than what we might otherwise. Especially working remotely now, it's nice to get call outs and to do the same for others. Benefits defintetely help improve team and company morale. It's easy to be heads down and put in the work but it's also easy to tell someone that you see them and the time they are putting in. Sure we could send a slack message but it's like getting a letter, it just adds an extra layer of appreciation. When morale is up, it helps everyone work together better as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your feedback along to the appropriate team. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Commander Support Staff
What do you like best?

Amazing inventive for employees in any company. Peoplewho work for a company that uses fond will always receive more perks! There are amazing ways to use the fond. The money people receive through fond allows more employee engagement!!!!!!!!!!!! Companies can allow their employees to use fond literally however they shall desire! I hope every company decides to use fond!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only able to redeem visa cards that are electronic and not all places will accept a visa card that is electronic. However it can be used for subscriptions at a discounted price. I also dislike that there are some subscriptions that I wouldn't ever use. Companies someshould allow people from their specific job to continuously use fond and redeem it as they desire. It's an all around amazing tool!!!!!!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to receive bonuses I can also let fond build up in my account and withdraw if I ever need the fond. It really allows my company to reward me with anything I want!!!!!! Employees are using fond to have gifts for themselves, companies use fond as an incentive and a morality booster!! At the end of the day, it can fix any morale issue in a company and it should be used to create a better atmosphere at work!!!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I've passed your feedback along to the appropriate team. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

What do you like best?

In one word: Accessible. Fond has an amazing social interface. In addition, it provides incentives that are customizable to what I like or may need. The website is easy to navigate, and I can get those rewards I earned without breaking a sweat. I usually use the Amazon gift card rewards, as I can save the points for a rainy day or just browse and pick up something special for myself. I also enjoy sportswear and technology, so having options like earphones, and sports gear is a win in my book for Fond. I also love how fond gives me discounts without even having to use my points. Fond is a fantastic way to also build community with my teammates and colleagues. I am able to connect with those I normally wouldn't over a challenge, and I am able to interact in a more causal way with colleagues I work in stressful situations with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that comes to mind when I think of dislikes. I think that like everything, it could be expanded, perhaps in choices of how to spend points. For example, for tailored experiences that target the user's immediate area. However, there really are some great options already there. I think there could be a few more ways to implement earning smaller incentives over a longer period of time, rather than a higher amount of points for a short challenge or results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fond has improved my health. Fond has helped me stay active during the winter through my company's step challenge. I truly believe that my heart and mind are better because of Fond. I have done other types of incentive-based programs and Fond by far is the most innovative and easy to use. I would highly recommend it to friends and other companies I work for. I think that without Fond I would not have enjoyed as many interactions with my teammates and I would have not learned from them as much either. There is something about coming together over a common goal or challenge that really makes Fond a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your insights along to the appropriate team. If you have any additional insights you'd like to share, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

What do you like best?

There are a lot of rewards to choose from and there's such a wide variety that almost anyone will find something they want/can use. Worst case scenario, you can get a Mastercard or Visa gift card! I thought that the ratio of points to dollars was really good compared to other rewards or cash back apps that I've used. I feel like I get a lot for my points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the update emails felt a bit too frequent. There may be a setting to adjust that makes them less frequent and overall, these emails weren't too disruptive. I liked the emails with the "roundup" of who's getting recognized within my organization, but I didn't like the emails reminding me to send recognition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Encourage a lot of engagement throughout the organization to make it fun! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fond is an easy, fun way to recognize the good work of employees. It's great that employees can also send recognition to each other even if they aren't able to send points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! You can configure your email notification settings by navigating to the Settings page from the menu located at the top right of the Fond homepage. If you have additional questions about this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Inside Sales Account Manager
Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond.

HR Business Partner Manager
What do you like best?

Instant recognition and notifying multiple people across the organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Variety of products, services, partner vendors can be improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Fond irrespective of the size of the organization or the industry. This helps to implement and monitor Rewards and Recognition program seamlessly within the company. It also helps to bridge geo / time zone differences you many face if you are operating in multiple location round the globe. There are also options to customize your rewards and recognitions based on the operating location. Multiple options can be rolled out to meet diverse needs of the organization. There are also different reports that are available to help the company to analyze Fond usage. Fond as a platform is open for enhancements based on company's needs. I have found the option of notifying multiple people across the organization to be useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bridges time zone and geo differences, uniform recognition across different locations, visibility of recognition beyond a team and multiple reports to analyze recognition within the organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. If there are specific offers you'd like to see added to the platform, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co or request them directly via the Request a Perk feature located at the bottom of the Fond homepage.

What do you like best?

Best thing in fond review is submitted feedback will be visible to entire organization so that peers will be motivated and encouraged and the efforts taken by peer could reach entire organization. This tool has a good feed where people can share their thoughts as a comments and 'like' option is available to express their credits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dislike about fond review is there can be a dashboard were it should show case the data of overall fond points of organization shared to managers and still not shared to co-peers etc. So, that the review, recognition, and fond points transaction happening at right time genuinely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best tool can be used to organization to recognize and encourage people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team members can be encouraged and motivated for their works and efforts, submitted feedback will be visible to entire organization so that peers. Best tool to motivate, recognize and encourage employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. Regarding your request for a dashboard, this is something Fond supports but is typically only accessible to managers. I encourage you to reach out to your internal program administrator with further questions on accessing this feature. If you need help identifying who that person is or have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to me at katerina@fond.co.

What do you like best?

A nice easy way for a company to reward their employees for their hard work. Fond as many options so there's an incentive for everyone. Very easy to keep track of with their app and pretty easy to redeem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Visa and master gift cards that they offer can't be used on venmo. Also it cost $3 to get a physical card. The fond incentive is taxed like income. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a nice homepage where you can see how much fond you have collected. I feel like the only time I can see how much fond I have is when I'm trying to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a nice alternative to give incentive to employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your feedback regarding Visa gift cards along to the appropriate team. If you have additional questions or insights to share, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

What do you like best?

I love being able to show appreciation for my fellow coworkers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I am often limited to a small amount of points. I also dislike the quality of the emails I am sent on Outlook. I don't know if it is Outlook that causes this issue or Fond, but nonetheless, the emails can sometimes be too frequent to the point where I almost consider them to be spam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely something nice to encourage respect among employees in companies - big or small. It allows me to show fellow coworkers that I am grateful or thankful for the work they do or the help they provide to me. In addition, it increases my appreciation for the company I work for because I receive coupons and benefits to relevant commodities near me and online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to express appreciation to my coworkers without having to distract from their workflow. I enjoy getting the benefits of the coupons I am offered by getting fond points. It also helps me to remember that being kind and helpful to my coworkers can have a good payoff in the end. I haven't had any significant problems with the software as I don't use many of the features that come with it. I mainly just utilize the point allocation functionality along with the library of employee benefits and coupons that come with receiving Fond points from coworkers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'll pass your feedback about emails along to the appropriate team. You can also configure your email preferences under the "Account" menu, which should help you refine the emails you receive about Fond. Finally, if you think you would benefit from a bigger points budget, I encourage you to let your internal HR administrator know. If you have questions about this or anything else, please reach out to me at katerina@fond.co.

UE
What do you like best?

Fond is such a great incentive program. You have so many options available to use it on and you are able to send Fond to your co-workers as well. You can thank people for helping you, celebrate birthdays, or work anniversaries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Fond. I do wish there were more options to use it on, more stores to get gift cards for. You also have to pay extra to have a Visa or Mastercard Gift Card sent to you by mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it! It is a great program, easy to use, and a great tool to motivate employees! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Receiving Fond from my employer really gives me the incentive to reach my goals so I can receive my fond points. I also like the new option to give Fond to my co-workers. I think it helps people to know they are more appreciated and important to give out Fond as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! If there are any specific vendors you'd like to see added to the platform, feel free to let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and our team will do their best to negotiate.

What do you like best?

I like that Fond allows me to say Thank you with more than an email. I can give a little gift even when I am separated from my colleagues due to Covid or previously because of being remote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet other than some of the gifts are not accessible in my area. Coffee is always available though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving recognition as recognitions come once a year. Now we have the power as employees to send them out weekly or monthly. We can just say thank you and let them be trackable outside of email and get everything we want. It is hard currently to send a gift to a coworker who you do not want to ask for their home address to send a gift. I can use Fond to send them some points and they can get something that they want. I have done this now multiple times with departments that I do not know face to face but from interactions in chats and I have created a better connection with them and we now have a connection multiple times better when I jump into a meeting and see them there or just say good morning to them. it really has been so much nicer to see that when we have to be remote and miss interactions. I am greatly thankful for having Fond in our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your feedback along to the appropriate team — if you have any additional insights to share, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

What do you like best?

We can send recognization to each and every employee and they can utilize and reimburse it based on their need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While claiming the fond point as a gift card, I can't change the points, I can only select the amount and it will automatically update the point. But if I have some points which are not matching with the card amount then I can't change the points. If there will be an option to change the point and accordingly it will update the amount then it will be great.

If possible please add an option for transferring the fond point in bank accounts as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I will recommend this to all of my friends and colleagues and to use it professionally and personally for sending gifts during festivals also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending recognition in a formal way and they can utilize it and reimburse it based on their need. Everyone can utilize it using the different gift cards and lots of other options available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

What do you like best?

Recognized employees list are published weekly basis which encourages others to work better in order to get into the list. In addition to the recognition, the fond point can also be given which can be redeemed in any of our interested categories. Wide varieties of options are available to redeem the fond points which makes it useful in real time. The send recognition pop up window in the feed window is very easy to use in the midst of viewing the feeds. Notifications for all recognition and rewards are very useful in identifying each and every compliments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recognition and fond point should be differentiated in unique badges so as to identify it easily which is not available in the current environment. There is no filters available to sort out different rewards and recognition which makes it tough to search for a particular one. Being an employee in an organisation for a long term it is very difficult to search for a right thread. As we are working in a multinational company, region specific search is not available for products which can be extended to a wide range which will be useful for many users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrate with other softwares to use it effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Immediate recognition of employees can be given which helps people to be motivated always instead of waiting for year end appraisals and performance awards. Multiple rewards and recognition can be given in a same thread which allows all employees who worked in the same project or assigned work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your feedback along to the appropriate team. Regarding search functionality, you can browse rewards and perks by category by utilizing the "Categories" menu located at the top right of the Fond homepage. If you have any additional insights to share, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

UE
What do you like best?

I like the way our team can recognize each other in a streamlined and efficient way. Especially with working remotely, many times, it can be hard to show the same level of appreciation for one another as when we were in person. FOND is like little greeting cards that we can send safely and with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any negative experiences with this company/service yet. Keep up the good work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are rolling out FOND with your team, it may be helpful to introduce FOND and it's uses and benefits to the whole company community. I have spoken to a few of my colleagues who aren't exactly sure what FOND is and why we should care about FOND emails. Some people have thought FOND is like "Monopoly money" or tokens at an arcade so they pay no mind to their FOND rewards. Communicating FOND's benefits and perks will help employees take advantage of it more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have noticed my team solving the problem of feeling disconnected from one another while we all work remotely. It can be difficult to stay motivated and maintain high levels of morale when we are all working from home and not connecting deeply with others. I have realized that FOND allows us to virtually pat each other on the back and show that we see the hard work that everyone is doing, even if we are not together in person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad you're enjoying Fond!

What do you like best?

FOND rewards are a great way to make your staff feel seen and valued. I personally use my FOND points for Amazon gift cards, hotel and travel discounts, and of course, pizza delivery! I recommend FOND to anyone looking to easily and purposefully reward your staff for the work they do day in and day out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No room to improve in my opinion. Great website and application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend FOND as a way to engage your staff and to make them feel seen and appreciated. Seeing and appreciating your staff, in my experience, improves their sense of pride in their jobs and improves performance. Plus, everyone's happier when they get discounted and/or free things, right (pizza!)? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

FOND allows my company to easily recognize its employees. We give FOND points on their birthdays, work anniversaries, or when we notice anyone going the extra mile. It encourages staff to always do their best at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katerina Mery of Fond

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad you're enjoying Fond!