Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite

5.0

Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite gets notified you and others people when a change is made in a Google Drive Folder.

Work for Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite?

Learning about Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite?

Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite Reviews

Showing 3 Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite reviews
Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great software"

What do you like best?

A big bonus with using this program is that you are able to cut down on the number of emails that go back and forth between colleagues. When a folder is updated team members are able to instantly receive notification.

What do you dislike?

Whenever a change is made team members are notified. Initially any change pings a notification which can be Overkill. There is a way to edit the frequency in which you are notified though which is nice.

Productivity. We need everyone to have the most recent version of files for work projects. Creating folders that are shared among team members allows this to easily happen. It also keeps down the need to email copies of documents as people are notified when changes are made and they can pull new files as needed.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite
Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Ease of tracking with notifications"

What do you like best?

I love that when our new data files are ready and uploaded to our team file , I receive a notification!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more granular levels to the notifications for filtering out redundant notifications

We couldn't keep track of when someone uploaded a new data file, now we can collaborate and if relevant to us we are notified easily.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite review by User

"Team Notifications"

What do you like best?

Great product. I highly recommend using Drive and find folder notifications to be pretty good to see what my colleagues are changing.

What do you dislike?

Great product. I highly recommend using Drive and find folders to be pretty good. I have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

I use it for group projects and enjoy the notifications so I can see when others have made changes.

There are not enough reviews of Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite?

* We monitor all Folder Team Notifications for Google Drive for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.