Flowroute, the first software-centric carrier, provides communication services and technology for cloud-based products. Developers and businesses are given direct access to and control over their telephony resources such as phone numbers, inbound and outbound calls, SMS, MMS, and other related communication services through the Flowroute Manage Portal and our APIs. By providing businesses with programmatic access to communications infrastructure services, Flowroute removes the complexity of introducing new communications solutions to market. The patented nationwide Flowroute HyperNetwork™ delivers leading carrier-quality calling and messaging services with unparalleled reliability, reach, and simplicity.
1. Ease of administration: obtaining, porting, and provisioning phone numbers, Caller Name, E911 settings, call routing options, etc are all very easy and quick to take care of from the website in real time with (usually) no additional communications needed
2. If it's needed, support is best in the industry (this reviewer has been evaluating and reselling VoIP products for 10 years)
3. Service does not go down
4. Support for a huge variety of IP platforms
5. Low cost! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike?
- although Call Detail Records can be obtained easily and downloaded in CSV format after a short delay, automated/scheduled reporting would be an improvement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
Flowroute is focused on innovation in the telecom space. For example, they now provide APIs that allow you to provide SMS text services over SIP. They also have high emphasis on quality of their support team.
Can't think of any caveats! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We provide comprehensive IT and voice solutions for small offices, generally less than 25 users. After having worked with a handful of other SIP trunking providers to deliver reliable, high quality voice services to our end user customers, Flowroute is the only company we've worked with that seems truly interested in finding creative solutions that address your particular needs and situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.