Flocknote Reviews & Product Details

What is Flocknote?

Flocknote is a smarter way manage your church or ministry member database AND communicate with your people -- all with the same tool! Cut through the noise. Reach your people. Hear back. Flocknote helps you reach people where they're already at, in their inboxes and via text message. There’s nothing for your members to download, or pick up after church, and no need for them to ‘check-in-on’ anything to stay connected with you. By organizing your church into different groups and ministries on Flocknote, you can get the message to exactly who needs it, and to no one who doesn’t. Plus your members can reply directly to any email or text message you send, vote in polls, RSVP to events and more! Consider this the end of ignored announcements and the beginning of your new life as a church communications whiz kid, er, whiz adult. Flocknote has been a game changer for over 130,000 church leaders. Stop fussing with technology and start effectively managing and communicating with your church members.

Flocknote Screenshots

Flocknote Reviews

1-6 of 6 total Flocknote reviews
Area Missionary
Religious Institutions

"Helpful, but not as convenient as you wish it could be."

What do you like best?

This program made it easier to text a large group of people, and it was easy to reply to people as they replied to me. The alternative would have been texting from my phone, and with the large group of people, it would have been a lot of "clutter" on my phone.

What do you dislike?

I didn't receive notifications when someone texted me back.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. It might be exactly what you need to communicate with a large group of people using different methods (email or text)

I needed to communicate with a large group of people, and they were not big users of email, so texting them was preferred. Flocknote made it easier to text them all at once and kept the "clutter" off of my normal phone messaging.

Response from Kaitlin Rawley of Flocknote

Hi Jordan!

We're so glad to hear Flocknote is able to help you send texts to your congregation, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, high five! I have good news! There is a way to enable email notifications of replies. This way when someone texts you back you'll be alerted of it via email.

To enable these notifications, login and:

1. Select the Purple Bell icon from the top left to open the Notification settings

2. Click the speech bubble icon next to any group you'd like to receive comment notifications from and click Save.

I hope this helps :) If you have any questions, you can always reach our team of Happiness Engineers at help@flocknote.com

Have a wonderful day! God bless,

Kaitlin Rawley

Flocknote Director of Marketing

Owner

"Flocknote Review"

What do you like best?

I love the new features that help make the email look professional. It's pretty easy to use once you learn where all the features are located. Most parishioners are able to use it with ease.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could get more information about what subscribers are clicking on and looking at. It would help us to design messages that are more likely to be read and get more people to click on what we want them to click on. I don't like how much work you have to do to change the text to join number. We don't change it often, but it's frustrating to have to click on that many things just to change it. You took some features away that we miss, like the robo calls (if an event was cancelled, or snow date occurred), social media integration. There are many features flocknote doesn't have that could tie in nicely, like giving, and customization forms. Currently I feel we are using too many systems to accomplish one thing. Many of our systems overlap.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Flocknote is a feature rich messaging tool that is geared toward Catholic Parishes. However I feel that development is still needed to make it a better tool for it's users. We are looking for better integration into our other systems, like our website, social media, app, and more interactive tools like form customization.

Communication with the Millenial generation is important to us, as well as consistent messaging across all platforms. There may be other benefits to be realized, but without tracking information it's hard to tell.

AR

"Pretty good"

What do you like best?

The news letters look great! I like that I can see who has opened and not opened emails. That helps me better communicate.

What do you dislike?

Three main things right now: 1) an app for the phone would be great! 2) allow everyone in my group to see the contact information so it also acts like a directory. 3) I'd like to be able to set up new groups and add people without having to click each persons profile to add them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rest way to organize and communicate

Communication has increased! We've been able to remind people about events through text messages. I'm still waiting for my ministry leaders to catch up though!

Response from Kaitlin Rawley of Flocknote

Thank you for those kinds words and your suggestions! We have had a lot of feedback for a mobile app, so that is definitely on our radar. I did want to share with you that we released a new 'Filter' feature over the summer that will allow you to move a group of people in one swoop to another group. This way you don't have to open each person's profile to move them to another group, woo hoo! You can find more on how to use this feature here: http://help.flocknote.com/article/129-how-do-i-use-the-bulk-feature

God bless!

Pastor
Religious Institutions

"mobilize and communicate quickly into the palm of one's hand."

What do you like best?

A text blast allows us to alert parishioners with a few key strokes.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to limit an alert to the number of characters permitted.

Church members attend church events thanks to the reminders that we send.

Our youth have greater attendance at Confirmation sessions and Youth Ministry events.

"Just starting to use it and the videos are great and to the point!"

What do you like best?

Very simple to get around in the program and the support group are great to deal with !

What do you dislike?

I have not learned it all yet, so i cant really give any feedback in this area yet.

Communicating with our parishioners.

AA

"Good for dual abilities!"

What do you like best?

Flocknote is great for emailing and texting your audience quickly.

What do you dislike?

It is limiting in it's options for newsletter and email formatting.

We are able to email and text from one website and pay 1 monthly bill instead of 1 from 2 different companies

Flocknote Pricing

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.8*
* Church Management Category
Do you work for Flocknote?