Flocknote Reviews & Product Details

"I don't know what we did before Flocknote!!"

What do you like best?

EASE OF USE!! Flocknote has turned several non-technical staff members into multi-tasking, email and text sending, super staffers!!! Seriously, we have a few staff who rarely used their computer for much more than checking email. Now they are fully in love with Flocknote and the ability to send messages to their "Flock" (ministries).

Other than email, Flocknote allows us to connect in multiple ways. Users can send messages as either emails or text messages for those who opt in. Flocknote also collects responses to messages on the Flocknote website and displays them along with the original message. Replies can be marked as private if needed, but can also be left public to share with the larger community. Flocknote also provides many more great ways for the community to come together, including daily Lenten reflections, poll questions, and embedded videos.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an ability to remove a large group of contacts if they are only in one group. When we are dealing with a few thousand contacts, it is hard to pull out those who are only in one particular group and remove them from the database. For example, we send out a marketing piece each fall to everyone who has ever given to our parish. There is a large number of non-members, past members, etc. - however, that group also includes our regular members. I would like to be able to easily pull out those who are ONLY IN THAT GROUP and delete their contact info after that yearly marketing piece.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a church - you need Flocknote!! Definately!!

SECURITY!! All contact information that is put in Flocknote is encrypted and secure. No personal information is ever shared or sold. On top of great product security, it also allows our community to stay in touch with each other without having to share a hard copy list of names and contact information.

There are some pretty wonderful people working at Flocknote who understand the value of building relationships and community. At its core, that’s really what Flocknote is all about.

Response from Kaitlin Rawley of Flocknote

Aw shucks, thanks for your kind words Melissa :) We're so happy to hear that you all are enjoying Flocknote! Currently the system does have the ability to remove members from a specific group and the entire network in one fell swoop, but we do not have a way to identify if anyone is only a part of the Everyone group (and not any other groups) and remove them. I hope that makes sense. If you have an event in the future of non-parishioners, you could simply add them to their own group as well (even if you never use it to email or text them) - that way they can easily be removed later. I'd be happy to walk you through that, just give me a shout at help@flocknote.com :)

Flocknote Happiness Engineer

Help@flocknote.com

What is Flocknote?

Flocknote is a smarter way manage your church or ministry member database AND communicate with your people -- all with the same tool! Cut through the noise. Reach your people. Hear back. Flocknote helps you reach people where they're already at, in their inboxes and via text message. There’s nothing for your members to download, or pick up after church, and no need for them to ‘check-in-on’ anything to stay connected with you. By organizing your church into different groups and ministries on Flocknote, you can get the message to exactly who needs it, and to no one who doesn’t. Plus your members can reply directly to any email or text message you send, vote in polls, RSVP to events and more! Consider this the end of ignored announcements and the beginning of your new life as a church communications whiz kid, er, whiz adult. Flocknote has been a game changer for over 130,000 church leaders. Stop fussing with technology and start effectively managing and communicating with your church members.

Flocknote Screenshots

Flocknote Reviews

1-25 of 47 total Flocknote reviews
Youth and Young Adult Minister

"Amazing Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of sending either emails or texts at the same time, depending on which contact info you have. I love being able to choose to send a mass text to those who would prefer to get the message that way. I love being able to easily add people from one group to another, create new groups, or change the name of groups to be for a new year. I like the format of messages that is simple and user friendly. I don't have the best eye for design but you guys make it easier. I also like the ability to see who has opened my messages. Also, the Flocknote team is so helpful and quick to respond to questions or concerns (See what I dislike below).

What do you dislike?

I originally said I wished we could customize more fields within contact info so we could add things like t-shirt size, etc. to make it like more of a database. However, the team got back to me and helped me to turn extra fields on so it is no longer an issue for those fields. It would still be nice to add a few more fields of my choosing. But hey, you can't have everything can you?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend giving it a try. My wife is a youth minister with about 150 middle schoolers alone and she recommended Flocknote to me for many reasons. I was skeptical but it was well worth the switch.

My department of the church I work at is Family Catechetical Ministries. We use Flocknote to contact parents, youth, teachers, young adults, and others in ways that regular email systems have trouble with. Flocknote makes mass texting/emailing easier than ever and getting replies, rsvp, polls, etc.

Response from Chanelle Williams of Flocknote

Well hello there, James! I appreciate your willingness to write us a review and send along those kind words! The good news is that we do have a way for you to add those extended fields you mentioned. Simply reach out help@flocknote.com and we'd be happy to send you a personalized tutorial! Until then, God bless!

Coordinator of Jr. High Evangelization

"The single most helpful tool I have to make my ministry run"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Flocknote is it helps me stay organized and efficient. I can find notes I have sent in past years, past events etc and update them. (This saves me literally hours of precious time). It keeps all my communications with parents in one place so it is easy to keep track of. Also, another favorite feature I have is the ability to schedule a note. Notes updating parents go out even while I am in the middle of teaching! Amazing!

What do you dislike?

The supersearch is cool, but if I am trying to find a note for an individual person it also pulls up every single group message that person is apart of as well. It doesn't make it any easier to hunt down a particular note. In addition It would be nice to upload a video that doesn't have an Http:// aka one that is just on my computer, but is not on the internet. We make a lot of our own video content and it is just an extra step to upload it to youtube before we can send it out. That said, Flocknote is constantly improving their platform. these comments will probably being updated even as I type.

Flocknote helps me to solve the problem of information overload! I am able to send different messages to parents of each grade in my program quickly and easily. Flocknote also helps me get ahead of the game. Once my semester is planned I am able to schedule out class reminders and updates months in advanced. It helps my ministry to expand because the communication foundation is already set. Flocknote also helps me to never miss an event/deadline...well anything. For every response I get I can set it so that I receive an email. It helps me make sure I never miss a beat.

Response from Chanelle Williams of Flocknote

Aw shucks, thanks for your kind words, Lauren. :) We're so happy to hear that you all are enjoying Flocknote! You're right -- we're constantly improving the platform and we look forward to showing off some of the new projects we've been working on -- stay tuned! In the meantime, if you have any other questions or feedback about the Supersearch, I encourage you to shoot me a message at help@flocknote.com. Until then, God bless!

Communications Coordinator

"Text to Join Makes it Easy to Connect"

What do you like best?

We use FlockNote primarily for its easy to use text-to-join response system. We use the keyword that is included in our original pricing and have added three more key words as well. Keywords are easy to create, change, and make available to our congregation. We just began using this system, but are impressed with how easy it is to use FlockNote. I am personally also VERY impressed with the FlockNote Happiness Engineers who helped me get off to a great start with FlockNote. It is very evident that the Happiness Engineers care about those who use their product and are willing to go the extra mile to assist with any issues.

What do you dislike?

Originally, I found FlockNote to be a bit confusing. Actually it was only a matter of training and jumping in to get to know the product. I now realize how very easy this product is to use. The Welcome dashboard and help provided by the Happiness Engineers made a big difference in getting started off right. At this time we will probably not be sending notes so I am hoping that there is a way for our church to benefit from Unolytics as analytics of our products and user participation are important in our analysis of where we are as a church and what is working and what is not.

The text-to-join keyword helps people let us know right away if they want to participate in a specific way at our church, i.e. get our newsletter, be baptized or if they have made a decision to follow Jesus or are a guest at our church. Each test-to-join keyword once texted to our number gives the user an opportunity give us additional information and provides the user with a link where they can find more information about their specific text-to-join topic. We can also then communicate with individuals in each of these four groups. We appreciate this very real-time ability to communicate.

Response from Chanelle Williams of Flocknote

😊Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Kathy! It makes our day to hear that you've enjoyed working with the Happiness Engineers. It sounds like you've gotten the hang of things, but if you ever have questions, we're here and happy to help! If you think of any ways we could have made starting up even smoother, let us know! May God bless you and your ministry!

Director, Family Life Ministries; Respect Life
Religious Institutions

"Effective, simple, & fun! "

What do you like best?

Flocknote makes effective communication a breeze! Email and text message composers are intuitive, creating attractive and functional communications, and leaders are given features that allow them to connect more effectively with their people.

What do you dislike?

Overall, there's really nothing to dislike. Flocknote meets all of our needs and the customer service is outstanding. I believe there have been two text messages that did not go out as soon as expected, but Flocknote was quick to respond and assured as that they were working on an immediate solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! It will be the best decision you make toward better reaching your audience.

Reaching our audience more effectively. Flocknote gives us the insights and control we need in order to better serve. Flocknote empowers leaders of particular groups to take charge of reaching their respective audiences; it encourages intentional, effective communication and makes it fun!

Freelance Writer
(10,001+ employees)

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

We love that Flocknote allows our ministries heads to manage their own email lists while still being integrated into a larger list the church can help them manage.

What do you dislike?

There are certain things that we would like Flocknote to be able to do, but they make up for it with all the other things that help our ministry. I would rather it stay really solid at one thing (email messaging) rather than branch out into other areas and get scattered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have issues with bulk messaging, this is a great help. Also, if you have several groups who want to manage bulk lists, but you need to be a part of the communication strategy, Flocknote allows you to guide those users as well.

Bulk messaging is definitely solved through Flocknote. One big benefit is empowering our admins on their groups to utilize Flocknote with their messaging. They can express themselves creatively while making sure to communicate effectively.

Director of Communications
Religious Institutions

"We enjoy the, ease of use, the responsiveness of the staff, and the capabilities of Flocknote."

What do you like best?

I love that it's a one stop shop for Email and texting. It's so easy to use and train others in on that it broadens the capabilities of our communications.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes changing the formatting within the newsletter can be a challenge (example: changing text color doesn't always work) and sometimes the spacing on the lines becomes inconsistent so I need to retype to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a tool to reach your parishioners/community that is easy-to-use, offers fast and efficient support, and is continually adapting to keep up with customer needs, Flocknote is a great choice!

We are able to send out a weekly e-newsletter that our parishioners love. We also have a way for parishioners and staff to communicate without violating any privacy issues with emails, phone, etc. It's so nice to be able to send a note from anywhere, especially when a situation pops up and a communication needs to go out immediately.

"The single best tool I use every day!"

What do you like best?

Flocknote has been a game changer for our parish. It's increased participation at events, improved communication with parishioners between weekends, and streamlined our messages into one, easy to find location. I don't know where we'd be without it, to be quite honest! I have been tempted to switch to different email service providers (MailChimp, AWeber, etc.) several times while using Flocknote, but every time I contemplate switching I remember how incredibly easy it is to use. That fact alone keeps me coming back to it again and again, even as someone who is skilled and has the time to use another system with deeper analytics and integrations.

What do you dislike?

Flocknote could honestly work a little faster (load times are slow, even on Chrome) and reduce the number of times it crashes. It's not a huge deal most of the time, but can be a big hindrance when working on an important note or text message.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great tool to use if you're looking to improve relationships with your volunteers and families. It's easy to use and setup and the basic analytics are enough for most churches and non-profits. It could have better integrations with certain applications and services (WordPress, Planning Center, CoSchedule, etc.) as well as deeper analytics and tools. If you're a marketing professional or web developer, this tool probably isn't for you unfortunately. If you're anybody else, give it a shot!

It's streamline our internal and external communication with parishioners, volunteers, parents, and friends. It's been a huge benefit by that fact alone.

"Simple to use. Scalable in scope. Safe to share with all your volunteers."

What do you like best?

I like that Flocknote is so scalable, meaning that you can divide it up into smaller bits or larger groups very easily. It's easy to have subgroups and hidden groups. Then you can give volunteers more control, yet still have supervision over what they are doing so that messages are coming from a unified source.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more features to make using it in Spanish simpler. Like being able to upload an entire CSV file where it auto selects Spanish as the language choice. Or to offer some of the Bishop Barron or other free services in Spanish. I went through the Lent texts this year and made them bilingual myself. We are a 50/50 parish and we try to be bilingual wherever possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't get overwhelmed by the initial setup. In the long term, it will have huge benefits. Take advantage of all the features and play around. See what your flock responds best to. Don't just use Flocknote as a direct substitute for what you used to do on paper.

I am the youth minister and I schedule all my parent emails to go out during the session that their student is in. Then they can read it while they wait in the parking lot and be able to immediately talk with their kids after about what they have just learned.

Area Missionary
Religious Institutions

"Helpful, but not as convenient as you wish it could be."

What do you like best?

This program made it easier to text a large group of people, and it was easy to reply to people as they replied to me. The alternative would have been texting from my phone, and with the large group of people, it would have been a lot of "clutter" on my phone.

What do you dislike?

I didn't receive notifications when someone texted me back.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. It might be exactly what you need to communicate with a large group of people using different methods (email or text)

I needed to communicate with a large group of people, and they were not big users of email, so texting them was preferred. Flocknote made it easier to text them all at once and kept the "clutter" off of my normal phone messaging.

Response from Kaitlin Rawley of Flocknote

Hi Jordan!

We're so glad to hear Flocknote is able to help you send texts to your congregation, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, high five! I have good news! There is a way to enable email notifications of replies. This way when someone texts you back you'll be alerted of it via email.

To enable these notifications, login and:

1. Select the Purple Bell icon from the top left to open the Notification settings

2. Click the speech bubble icon next to any group you'd like to receive comment notifications from and click Save.

I hope this helps :) If you have any questions, you can always reach our team of Happiness Engineers at help@flocknote.com

Have a wonderful day! God bless,

Flocknote Director of Marketing

Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries
Religious Institutions

"I've been delighted by the improvements they continue to make."

What do you like best?

It's rare to see a company continue to improve their product while you use it. Affordable & amazing.

What do you dislike?

I'd love for my emails to be "from" me instead of from the name of the group. It would give it a personal touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been very pleased with the messaging, with the customer service, and all at an affordable price. I recommend Flocknote to all those who work in Youth Ministry. It really gets right to the teens.

Communicating with teenagers is really difficult. This tool enables me to get right to their phones, which they are always on!

Director

"Best Text Service Around"

What do you like best?

The cost for this service is amazing compared to other services. The ease of use from any location is amazing. The constant checking in with users about their desire to continue to receive messages is awesome.

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate a better mobile/app experience but everything is still easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the price and the usability this product can not be beat.

Communication with a wide audience about weekly events. It is the best way we directly communicate with those involved in our organization.

Response from Chanelle Williams of Flocknote

Thanks so much for the review, Chad! We're so happy to hear that you have found our service to be the best way to directly communicate with your organization! We love hearing your feedback so that we can constantly improve and provide you with the best experience. If you ever have a question or concern about the app, reach out to us at help@flocknote.com and we'll be happy to get you taken care of. :)

Chanelle Williams

Flocknote Happiness Engineer

Help@flocknote.com

Director of Discipleship
Religious Institutions

"After an exhaustive search, we gladly chose Flocknote"

What do you like best?

Flocknote is SO easy to use - it's just about foolproof. Truly, anyone can use this and not get lost. Yet at the same time, it's full-featured AND affordable, a combination that is rare. I evaluated 20-25 different texting tools for churches before purchase, and none of them provided the rare combination of ease of use, multiple administrators, affordable pricing, and a large feature set. It's quickly becoming one of my most-used communication tools!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, it's pretty difficult to think of anything I don't like. The only thing that would make it better is if it automatically synced with various church management software programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We chose not to add our full database to Flocknote. That has made for a slower roll-out, but it has also kept our costs lower. Gradually, those who are truly interested are signing up.

We needed a better way to communicate quick needs and reminders about events, and Flocknote is perfect for that. In addition, we have a large number of university students in our church, so our campus ministry has been able to effectively keep in touch with them using the platform they prefer. Several times, I've utilized it for urgent, last-minute volunteer needs and I have always received a response. That basically never happens with email, Facebook, and so on.

Owner

"Flocknote Review"

What do you like best?

I love the new features that help make the email look professional. It's pretty easy to use once you learn where all the features are located. Most parishioners are able to use it with ease.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could get more information about what subscribers are clicking on and looking at. It would help us to design messages that are more likely to be read and get more people to click on what we want them to click on. I don't like how much work you have to do to change the text to join number. We don't change it often, but it's frustrating to have to click on that many things just to change it. You took some features away that we miss, like the robo calls (if an event was cancelled, or snow date occurred), social media integration. There are many features flocknote doesn't have that could tie in nicely, like giving, and customization forms. Currently I feel we are using too many systems to accomplish one thing. Many of our systems overlap.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Flocknote is a feature rich messaging tool that is geared toward Catholic Parishes. However I feel that development is still needed to make it a better tool for it's users. We are looking for better integration into our other systems, like our website, social media, app, and more interactive tools like form customization.

Communication with the Millenial generation is important to us, as well as consistent messaging across all platforms. There may be other benefits to be realized, but without tracking information it's hard to tell.

Assistant to the State Director
Government Administration
(10,001+ employees)

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Flocknote has allowed our parish to expand our communications. I began with only using it to be able to send out text blasts to our religious education families when there was unexpected weather events. Then I began using it to send reminders to families & the catechists.

I LOVE the ability to set up the groups & to give administrative authority to different people for groups or for everything.

We have expanded to using it for the whole parish. We have various groups set up.

I love how people can sign up on their own or I can add them. They can designate text or email.

I even have sent out notifications for our priest to the entire parish when I have been out of town. I was able to do it from my phone because of Flocknote.

So.many.possibilities.

What do you dislike?

Price is always an issue. I also volunteer in a nonprofit group. We are using Flicknote. I really appreciate that it is based on the number of contacts. Maybe if there was a way of tracking duplicates or lack of activity of a user?

Communication has been key. Getting the word out to our parishioners.

Director of Communications
Religious Institutions

"Flocknote Has Revitalized Our Parish"

What do you like best?

We love the flexibility of being able to email or text, but also the way subscribers can add comments to the notes. The note editor is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Instructions for new users as to how to log in or how to change preferences (especially how to be notified if someone leaves a comment) isn't intuitive. It's probably one of our biggest and most time-consuming tasks...trying trying to explain how to interact with notes. This is especially true when an admin signs up a member without them really knowing that's what they did.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely take advantage of the "Text-to-Join" feature, and splurge to add more Text-to-Join keywords to your sub-groups. It's totally worth it.

Our parishioners are ten thousand times more informed than they were in our pre-Flocknote days! We consistently send out a weekly newsletter through Flocknote that people have come to rely upon. Text reminders for special events and holy days have doubled attendance and participation. More informed people means a stronger community with more people willing to participate.

Online Content and Community Manager for The Network
Religious Institutions

"Flocknote - relevant and helpful. "

What do you like best?

One thing I like about Flocknote is that they have an active social media presence. I like that they have been posting articles on their Facebook page from other sites that I am familiar with (such as Church Juice). They seem like they really want to help churches.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I don't really know the creators of the app by looking at their pages. I wish I could find out in a more personal way who to connect with. But this is not a huge deal to me at the end of the day. I just like personal emails, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please do give it a try! They are on a good path and are staying very relevant.

Flocknote makes it easy for small groups, church programs, and many others to meet and communicate in one place. One challenge is that many people still do not like to have to download an app to communicate with others. It's a hassle.

Parish secretary & bookkeeper
Religious Institutions

"Easy Parish Communications with Flocknote"

What do you like best?

One of he best parts is how nice the Flocknote team is.

Another is that it is flexible and continues to improve.

What do you dislike?

As an administrator, not being able to select only certain people from a list to send a note to. We wouldn't want that capability for all group leaders, because in some cases contacting an individual shouldn't be done (in the case of minors).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Flocknote is easy to use and a great way to get information out to your parish in both email and text mediums.

We are now capable of having the entire parish on one list.

It's great to send out an email, such as a funeral notice to the entire parish.

It's good to have group leaders who can send out emails, but if the group leader changes, the group remains accessible to the next leader.

Pastoral Assistant
Religious Institutions

"After 1 year of using Flocknote..."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and scheduling options. I had been doing group e-mail and group texts with my private email and cell phone, but there were always problems and often was more hassle than it was worth. Flocknote has simplified both of these tasks and made it look great every time!

What do you dislike?

Occasional bugs, especially in the new update. But every time I've had a question into tech support they have been very responsive and problems always get resolved.

One thing I would like to see in the future is a stand alone app instead of using a browser to access Flocknote on a mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our entire Parish Community of 500+ families.

Better communications parish wide and within ministry groups.

Realized that some groups adapt to new technologies faster and better than others. Some don't see the need.

Software Test Engineer
Defense & Space

"Flocknote is our just-in-time communications tool"

What do you like best?

Flocknote teaches me to be clear and concise, it allows me to respond to questions or receive feedback, I can plan my communications needs, schedule delivery, and know it sensibly reached those who need the information without intruding much on their daily lives.

What do you dislike?

Maybe not so much dislike as instead a feature I would like is the ability to send a picture. We also use Instagram pictures as a method to announce events and it would help to send the same to people who are social media limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Flocknote will open new lines of communication which are minimally intrusive to recepients but enrich the quality of your information flow.

Youth Ministry communications. Save time on weekly announcements, additional reminders for time sensitive events, and emergency communications.

pastor
Religious Institutions

"Serving the 99 And the 1 about to run away"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the ability to send a note, announcement, or request to all of the openings in the congregation at a moment's notice. The software is intuitive, full-featured, and so easy I can teach anyone else to use it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I went so long unaware that this product was out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! They offer a free trial, their support is instantaneous. They are currently offering freebies, and ways to help increased level of subscription. This one is a no-brainer.

We have reduced our mailing costs, and increased our communication to our congregation members. Flocknote works for both young and old. In this day of instant messaging, now the church can get involved.

UR

"this is a great tool to get the word out to your congregation"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to send text messages and schedule text messages to be sent. This allowed me to use my time more efficiently. I also like that it reached the younger demographic of my community. Flock note also allows me to customize how my community members receive my messages... by email or by text which helps a lot when you have a diverse community.

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge was trying to get my older community members to use email or text.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend flocknote. Communication is so important to keeping my community connected and engaged and flocknot help me accomplish that goal.

I volunteer my time and the ability to schedule the texts was invaluable. I also loved that for once I could reach my younger parishioners. Although I wasn't able to use it at work, I thought that the group features of flock note would aid in organizing my Liturgy committee and youth groups.

Marketing and Student Recruitment Coordinator

"Needs an upgrade"

What do you like best?

We are able to insert our own stories easily! Easy to upload contacts. Inserting polls is a great feature and lets our readers engage in articles and helps us get the feedback we need to improve!

What do you dislike?

Lacks customization options, open rates are not accurate, many glitches that need fixing. Not a pretty template when emailed out. Mobile view is a little wonky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Limited color and style options available. Difficult to follow branding guidelines, colors are way to bright and difficult to read on a simple desktop.

We are able to reach our entire organization with a simple newsletter. Helps us inform colleagues in and outside of central office.

Response from Kaitlin Rawley of Flocknote

Hi Lauren, thanks for your feedback :)

We are hoping to expand our styling options in the future, for sure! I've shared your feedback with the team and we do realize more customization would be super helpful! Right now we've tried to keep the design options as simple as possible as the majority of our users are ministry leaders or volunteers within their church and they often have varying skill levels in design and computer use.

And we're so sorry to hear you are experiencing glitches with flocknote! We do our best to resolve issues asap when they are reported to us. We'd love to hear more about what is giving you trouble, especially the open rate problem you are seeing, and see if we can get it fixed for you :) Our open rates use the industry standard and should be as accurate as any other email marketing tool, so we're happy to investigate. My name is Kait, and you can email me at help@flocknote.com

Have a wonderful day!

help@flocknote.com

Ministry Marketing

"Flocknote has been a fresh, simple and organized addition to our Parish communications"

What do you like best?

I like being able to track all communications going to our parishioners so that we keep a consistent, unified stream of messages to everyone. I love the texting feature and also the ability to create and use various groups within Flocknote.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the poling feature due to the fact that everyone sees each other's answers. In my opinion, surveys should be anonymous. I would use this feature frequently if this one thing was changed.

Having a clear and simple way to keep our parishioners updated on a regular basis

Response from Kaitlin Rawley of Flocknote

Hi Jessica! Thank you for those kind words :) When you send out a poll, the overall tally will be public, that is 6 votes for option A, 4 votes for option B, etc., but the names of the individuals who voted will only be visible to admins. So in our example, only an admin would be able to see the names of the 6 people who voted for option A. I hope that makes sense :) If you are seeing otherwise, please shoot an email to us over at help@flocknote.com. And I realize, you may be speaking about not liking having the tally count public, but just wanted to pass that tid bit along just in case :) God bless!

"Great product to increase church communications"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule texts or emails in advance, and the ability to reply to replies to those communications.

What do you dislike?

The telephone numbers being used to send text messages are coming from outside our area code.

Getting timely communications to over 1000 registered families in our parish.

AR

"Pretty good"

What do you like best?

The news letters look great! I like that I can see who has opened and not opened emails. That helps me better communicate.

What do you dislike?

Three main things right now: 1) an app for the phone would be great! 2) allow everyone in my group to see the contact information so it also acts like a directory. 3) I'd like to be able to set up new groups and add people without having to click each persons profile to add them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rest way to organize and communicate

Communication has increased! We've been able to remind people about events through text messages. I'm still waiting for my ministry leaders to catch up though!

Response from Kaitlin Rawley of Flocknote

Thank you for those kinds words and your suggestions! We have had a lot of feedback for a mobile app, so that is definitely on our radar. I did want to share with you that we released a new 'Filter' feature over the summer that will allow you to move a group of people in one swoop to another group. This way you don't have to open each person's profile to move them to another group, woo hoo! You can find more on how to use this feature here: http://help.flocknote.com/article/129-how-do-i-use-the-bulk-feature

God bless!

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.8*
* Church Management Category
Do you work for Flocknote?