FixMe.IT Reviews & Product Details

FixMe.IT Overview

What is FixMe.IT?

FixMe.IT is a fast and easy-to-use remote support application built for delivering on-demand and unattended technical assistance to clients located anywhere in the world. Starting at just $25 per month per seat, FixMe.IT allows you to provide unlimited on-demand support and manage up to 150 unattended machines. Other key features include branding, multi-session handling, multi-window control, drag-n-drop file transfer, multi-monitor navigation, whiteboard tools, session recording and reporting, reboot & auto-reconnect, and much more.

FixMe.IT Details

FixMe.IT is a remote desktop application designed for fast and easy on-demand and unattended remote support.

With near-zero downtime recorded in 2018, FixMe.IT is the most reliable remote desktop solution that enables support teams to provide better, faster technical assistance at an unbeatable price.

Techinline
2007
Toronto, Canada
@techinline
857 Twitter followers

FixMe.IT Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the FixMe.IT community
Have you used FixMe.IT before?

FixMe.IT Reviews

Showing 34 FixMe.IT reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have FixMe.IT?
Chris Filippi
System Support Specialist
FixMe.IT
AM
What do you like best?

Allows quick easy access of most remote systems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

updates that need a new download so I can't leave an icon on the desktop

No Linux version for the client or the expert app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some larger organizations are not allowing any remote login other than the one they have partnered with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research assistant
What do you like best?

Unattended customer/client features. You can get direct access from the website (fixme.it) , if you don't have unattended client installed. Very good speed of connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They do not have session transfers and no surveys and feedback.

They lack diagnostic tools.

Cannot be used on mobile platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is reliable, powerful and a great value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help clients perform administrative tasks and demonstrate use of software applications. Troubleshoot problems that clients face when they use educational software like Blackboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Arquitecto de Tecnologías
What do you like best?

FixMe.IT is a great application to access computers remotely. The program is easy to configure and has two applications, a client version and an expert version, thus allowing the software to be used by any type of user. I also like its messaging features, because it is intuitive and simple. On the other hand, its log tool is also very useful to know that the entire connection procedure is being carried out successfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had some inconveniences with this service because of its connection stability since it is not always completely optimal. I have tried others software with the same Internet connection speed and they generate better results. I also consider that a better audio experience is required, because there are customers who have complained about their poor condition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A few months ago, it was unthinkable for us to think about acquiring a remote support application different from the one we had implemented . FixMe.IT has changed our opinion and has shown us it is an ideal software to establish remote connections. I recommend it, regardless of the plan you are evaluating to acquire. It is an easy to use software, is economical and has excellent features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In economic terms, FixMe.IT has saved us a lot of money since its license is less than half of what it cost us the service we had previously implemented. Also in terms of messaging performance, since their chat is simplistic, so it has fascinated our customers, especially those who do not have great computer skills. On the other hand, it has encouraged our working group to provide assistance among the different members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner / Support Manager
What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can just install the unattended client on each of my users' workstations, which allows me to connect to them without any input from them. If they don't have the unattended client, it is usually easy for the users to activate the support client from the fixme.it website and grant me access to their workstations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that they would create an Expert client for iOS so I could effect repairs using my iPad or iPhone. As well, it would be great if this product could be used to manage mobile devices (iOS/Android) as well as MacOS devices. The limitation of only being able to manage Windows-based devices and only being able to use the Expert software from Windows are my only complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will need to ensure that your environment is Windows-based at the moment. The product works well over low-speed links, but I wouldn't recommend using it over a really slow or high-latency link (i.e.: dialup or satellite). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a freelance small-business I.T. Manager. This solution lets me manage the networks of 8 medium-sized companies from my desktop at home, or from my laptop while on vacation. Without it, I wouldn't be able to maintain the size of my business without hiring additional staff. My client-base appreciates that they can see me work as I go, and I've also been able to use the product to do basic user training (i.e.: onboarding, demonstrating software functionality, etc...) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desktop Operator/Customer Support
What do you like best?

This remote tool is honestly really easy to use for me so far. I love this tool as it is very user friendly and provide easy instruction as well as easy file transfer and efficient use of the remote session. So far this tool is really light weight and doesn't consume a lot of computer memory or ram. Fast and efficient tool compared to other heavy remote softwares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I really don't like about this software its that it really has limited features. This tool is really great and smooth, don't get me wrong but it has very limited features and quite buggy especially during the remote session it doesn't go well and smooth during that situation unless if both parties have a good internet speed connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend FixMe.IT to all customer supports or desktop operators! This tool is smooth and fast, if you are looking for light weight remote tool this is the one! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

FixMe.IT allows me to work from home and in my comfort space anywhere and anytime everyday. It also allows me to help my clients or friends from anywhere around the world as long as there is internet access with ease and efficient. Thus saving a lot of my time travelling instead! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

It has a simple interface and I like how it lets you know if the user is "working" or not before you remote in. Cool feature as sometimes I don't want to disturb the user. Drag and drop file transfer dead simple. More reliable than TakeControl, MSPAnywhere or Splashtop IMO. It allows for branding as well. Nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app and even a Mac app. That's really my only complaint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not hesitate to purchase FIxMe.IT. It's just dead on for the price point. Smooth control, drag/drop files, laser pointer, reboot and reconnect, branding, easy for user to setup session and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Affordable remote access to troubleshoot issues for Windows users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
What do you like best?

I've been using fixmeit.. before it was fixmeit.. it was techinline.. it was my go to when i had to remote support users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that i wish it had was the ability to support Macintosh users in our hybrid environment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are in a Windows PC enterprise or support the Windows Environment.. this is a must have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the best thing is all you need is a browser.. and in a pinch i can use any computer connected to the internet and remote to the users computer/server Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Quick and easy for my customers to allow me access for remote support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that would provide Macintosh connectivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. It's ease of use and functionality is equal to or better than the competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to provide remote services in my computer repair business, such as tune-ups, help with printer troubles, and threat eradication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
What do you like best?

FixMe has easy instructions to assist users in using their software.

We have not had occasion to contact FixMe online support or the online support documentation.

We spend less time in the setup of internet connections with our customers.

The software is very lightweight, robust, and adaptable to our way of doing business.

There is ample flexibility to create support tickets and use support narratives.

It works well across Microsoft Windows operating systems.

We have not used it on Apple computers as yet.

Lastly, FixMe is very cost effective for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have no complaints or dislikes about the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using FixMe is so intuitive that we have not had an occasion to use the company's support or support documentation.

If you have any problems using the software, do not hesitate to contact FixMe online support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can connect with our customers using an internet connection.

We do not have to perform an on site initial setup for customers anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The unattended option is great for after hours access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That the unattended portion is limited to a dew computers without purchasing another package\user. The lack of other device\OS remote support other than Windows. This will most likely force me to select another remote support vendor as many of my clients are on multiple platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See above comments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Resolving a host of issues that would require a trip our or another remote option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Support
What do you like best?

Fast and efficient I can support my staff members with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally screens of varying resolutions can cause conflicts with my screen resolution. Ultimately a minor problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I correct peoples technical mistakes or help provide them with knowledge and step by step guides. Fixme.IT provides that ability with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive and the unattended access is extremely helpful for me and my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No support for Apple products. If they would implement this, the service would be very beneficial for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you absolutely need remote access support for Apple products, you'll need another solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Virus removal, various small issues (email config, printer setup, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

How easy it is on the end user I need to connect to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to use this on a Mac for either the end user or the supporting user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want ease of use for your users you support, FixMe.IT works perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Troubleshooting employee computers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Easy to find download and install. Even the Expert side, installs quickly and works on all systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost. There are similar free products available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Doesn't support MacOS that I know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We now have the ability to remote control any of our client's PCs from anywhere. Quickly. We are able to provide our clients with a better level of service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fixed yearly cost. I like the ease of getting my customers connected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could push files down to my customers. I would like the option to present to a group of customers at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I resolve software and handheld equipment at my customers sites. It saves hours of driving in a local area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dan Kukarsky of FixMe.IT

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! FixMe.IT allows you to easily transfer files to/from a remote user or even between multiple remote machines using either drag-and-drop or copy-paste: https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text You can also share your screen with any number of customers at the same time: https://docs.fixme.it/features/sharing-your-desktop-with-remote-users If you had other features in mind, please let us know in a comment below, or contact our support team at support@techinline.com

Best,

Dan | Techinline

Owner
What do you like best?

Unattended access is great and one time access is easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Does not work for Mac computers which I support for many of my clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm an IT consultant and this product works great for me and my customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

Remote connectivity works well for viewing and remote control Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setup of initial connection to remote could be a little easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote support for customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

reliable. 100% availability with no service disruption. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

only one issue I have noticed is in some cases I don't see mouse cursor on a remote computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

fix general computer problems . I can save time and travel mileage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

Ability to work on someones computer when they are not in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really don't have anything, it works great for what we need it for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just helping employees at our office in another state, or updating their computers while they are not there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

quickly getting user's remote services

secure

easy to use

lightweight platform

integrated into SharePoint and other websites Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

client ID based only

no remote client like Bomgar

no ticketing feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ticketing system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Fix me for all remote support sessions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

Ease of use for customer to connect me. Being able remotely reboot computers and access task manager Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't work on Macs. Also when a UAC screen pops up would like to see that screen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make it mac compatible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Setting up printer drivers, setting up MFPs to scan on network Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Computer Networking
What do you like best?

This app is great whether you are supporting someone for the first time or long time clients!

There are several ways to use this remote support app, either by one use ( where it goes away after the session) or unattended clients who rather you work on their pc after hours. There are many features that allow for support of my clients, one of them is the ability to click on a UAC prompt and answer the question, many remote support apps don't allow for this and this is where Techinline shines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would wish for a feature is something like a cross between a unattended client and a one time use client where my customers don't have to answer prompts to allow me to connect to their PC and also to control. Make that happen and I'll be a very happy user!

Also if you can make this App FIPS compliant that would be even better! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nice Application works well in most circumstances. Easy for end users to understand and initiate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This allows me to support customers all over the world, easy enough to use to allow for simple questions which sometimes crop up where I'm not completely sure about what my customer is having an issue with. In and out in a jiffy which makes me and them happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability of the software to reconnect if a connection is lost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No one answers the phone. On a few occasions in the past when I have been in the field and I needed to chat briefly with someone, it appears that email is the only way. This is a minor issue.

I'm not fond of the requirement to pay for full access for a second technician to briefly log in to solve another technician's issue. I would like to see a discounted rate for a second license. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System analysis is necessary in the WISP business and your service is very valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dan Kukarsky of FixMe.IT

Hi Hamilton,

Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer!

Please note that our live support representative is available by phone during regular business hours. In case no one answers the phone or the line is busy, please leave us a voicemail message – we guarantee to respond to every ticket ASAP.

FixMe.IT is already one of the most cost-effective tools on the market, and we've always kept our subscription rates as low as possible, while providing an effective solution for our customers' needs. As for our discount policy, we do provide volume discounts on orders of 20 or more licenses. The regular price applies to all orders under 20 licenses.

Best,