Feedier Reviews & Product Details

Feedier Overview

What is Feedier?

Who likes to take a survey? No one. Feedier is a new innovative platform to collect valuable Feedback. Stay leader, turn feedback into growth leverage by making data-driven decisions to improve your services and products. Innovative forms: Deploy innovative forms in minutes with a unique model: S.I.R.A. Measure Satisfaction, collect valuable Insights, Reward to create loyalty, and finally push an Action to create engagement. Get more responses: Push highly targeted and unique feedback requests that not only deliver a much better and quicker experience but also incentivize your participants to give their opinion. Empower your data: Feedier act as data-hub. Link cross-data from your applications and services to the feedback you collect. Segment the data you require. Go one step further with sentiment analysis, thanks to machine learning analysis. A collaborative platform to infuse actions: Assign feedback in your teams, engage your participants, export your data and run insight reports for your management. Detect what's driving your success and how to innovate faster.

Feedier Details
Danish, German, English, French, Hindi, Dutch, Spanish

Feedier lets you collect valuable customer feedback, easily. Provide an enjoyable unique experience and also reward your customers!

Feedier
2018
Lille, France

Feedier Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Feedier community
Have you used Feedier before?

Feedier Reviews

Showing 22 Feedier reviews
Already have Feedier?
What do you like best?

Its initial configuration is quite easy to carry out, we put a few data that the same configuration wizard is requesting us and we already have the system ready to use and without major problem. At the same time, it provides a rewards system that makes my clients get more involved with my brand, all this in a fairly successful way and without reaching the extreme of being intrusive, which I find ideal in any digital marketing strategy. In addition, Feedier allows the option of creating surveys, where we can give voice and vote to our consumers and thus give them a window for them to communicate their experiences, doubts or concerns regarding our services offered. It has a multiplatform design that seems ideal to me, since it allows me to maintain access to the opinions of my clients from any device, in short, it is a very useful tool that is worth using. . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The plans can be somewhat expensive for small businesses, which is unfortunate since the tool is quite powerful and complete and I believe that every company should implement it to improve customer loyalty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it within our company to see the degree of satisfaction of our customers when a staff of our company goes to solve a technical problem with their computer equipment, thanks to the surveys we created we saw that the attention given by the staff was quite accepted with clients, so it occurred to us to use this space to allow clients to express their ideas about the services that we should offer, and I must tell you that many of the ideas they gave us were quite useful in growing my deal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing
What do you like best?

Friendly interface, great customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a site might be down for only a few hours for Maintenance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please support this company. Great support you won't regret. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to get customer feedback easily.

Give them a reward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultoría de E-commerce y Ventas Online (UI, UX, CRO, SEO, PPC)
Data Specialist
Retail
What do you like best?

I really like using Feedier, because it is fascinating as it groups together a large number of dimensions, requests, contributions from customers and users, in an incredibly short time, it is also very easy to use; I love that we now provide a better service as a company, as well as save time in sending surveys, emails and more, to obtain customer information, as we obtain better results with this program, without investing personnel.

We are very pleased with the interface of this application, as well as its convenient use, since it can be used both on computers and mobile devices, providing greater satisfaction to users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely not much to add, just that I would love to allow them to modify some survey options, to adapt them more to my company, but in general it is a very good tool to understand my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can honestly recommend with confidence this excellent application, because it has given us excellent results of management, allowing us to grow as a company, to know more about our client and creating more effective solutions to their needs, for this and more effective functions I recommend to Feedier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Undoubtedly, Feedier has made our study of the market an easier job, since it has allowed us to observe through the comments of our clients a better perspective of their needs and interests with respect to the company, as well as of our performance. , thereby generating higher levels of productivity and efficiency.

Other reasons why we are pleased with the results of this platform, is that it gives customers the opportunity to answer, in an easy, convenient, attractive, which makes that experience a very rewarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jernej Doles
What do you like best?

The platform is very user-friendly, and the support is excellent. It makes getting feedback enjoyably. For both: creator and the end user. I have never had a chance to get so many feedbacks in such a short time. Extremely useful in practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took some time to get used to the proper use of different types of questions and to put them in the right sequence. Later I found out that different templates can help me to prepare customised feedback forms for different customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have several financial seminars (https://www.omegafinance.si/blog/shop/) that I need accurate feedback to understand better how participants got my message. It's nice to have a smart system in place which does the hard work for you. It gives me immediate feedback with a lot of insights and suggestions which help me to improve the quality of my training (https://www.omegafinance.si/blog/about-us/). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Responsable de l'exploitation
What do you like best?

From the first login you get a sense of how to navigate the back end although you have lots of options to fine tune your survey and make it as dynamic and playful/serious as you want.

Front end is very inviting too, eliviating some of the boredom the customer might experience by letting you implement animations, emojis, images and gifs and reassuring them along the way on how far into the survey they are.

On the practical side, i am also very impressed by how easy it is to choose which questions show up next based on the level of satisfaction of the customer (before the end of the survey!). Conditional questions also help a lot reducing the length of a survey for those to whom some questions may not be relevent.

Not to mention the reward system at the end, verywell implemented as well as translations (french👌🏾) and recently, questions templates filtered by type of business, so that amateurs like me don't have to look everywhere for questions to ask.

The sms notification lets you customize your message and make sure your survey request gets under your customers eyeballs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The rigidity of some of the options. When i first discovered Feedier you could not event edit some of the sentences. Although that has changed, some other areas still have that trait. Like the fact of not being able to chose how to deliver the reward (if it is a coupon or a code, it can only be via email). However i understand that by making the tool too editable it might feel overwhelming to some users, there also should be an option for those who whish to dig deeper to do so. Fortunately their excellent support team is very commited to consider every comment and react accordingly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use feedier mostly to make sure my customers can tell me about whatever they did not enjoy dealing with my business. And of course when they enjoyed it i can make sure to recover their testimony to show it off. I get more returning customers knowing i care about their experience with me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
E-Learning
What do you like best?

The ease of use and simplicity of the Feedier platform makes setting up and gathering reviews quick and easy. It offers a gamification aspect that makes completing a review fun and simple. The platform takes care of all the hard lifting and offers the perfect feedback solution to our business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike in using Feedier. I might be missing something but the reporting can be better. I'd also like to be alerted when a negative review is submitted. As I said this might already be part of the system but I haven't found it yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Feedier is easy to use, offers a great experience to my customers and makes gathering feedback simple and fun. The software is supported by a dedicated team who is passionate about their product. It shows in their level of support and the effectiveness of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easily gather customer feedback and encouraging customers to submit reviews on some of the major online platforms like facebook, Google and TripAdvisor. It's a great way to engage with customers and to build loyalty through the reward system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coach, Trainer, Facilitator, Course Designer, Organization Development
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

Feedier has a great interface and fulfills a need I had to make feedback more emotionally engaging. I love the interface and look forward to the updates as they get more feedback. They are extremely good at soliciting feedback and making adjustments as their customer base suggest. It is super easy to use as well. I also like the ability to give a score to services like yours so as it helps get my name out in the marketplace. They are also very personable and stay in touch just enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like more flexibility in what is being asked to tailor my testimonials. Not all testimonials are created equal. I want to direct they type of testimonial through better questions. And I want a tool to rotate testimonials on my website based on tags assigned to that testimonial. So the right testimonials are showing up in the right places. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good product and will be an excellent tool to get feedback from your clients if that is important to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Feedback on my training videos. I have several courses that I need feedback on to see if the right message is getting across. Its imperative a I have a system in place to stay in touch with the pulse of my audience. It gives me immediate feedback and helps me to gain ideas for supplemental videos or training to offer in my FaceBook private groups where I give extra support to my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

- Reward functions to make the customer and ourselves happy: Files, messages (e.g. for sign up details), money or vouchers

- Unintrusive engagement functions after completing the survey: ask for sign up for ones newsletter, ask for a rating on platforms of your choice, ask for social media following, ask for a testimonial

- Completely brandable with own company design at the top tier plan

- Setup a different CNAME for every feedback survey

- How easy it is to set everything up -> just click and choose Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- For some clients, the playful look and feel of the surveys are phenomenal, for others they may be a bit too fancy. I would like to have different templates with cleaner and more professional versions.

- It would be great to have the ability to disable unnecessary extra information like "last question" and "you're the fastest respondent".

- Furthermore, I like to display the ratings and the answers to the feedback surveys on my website in a comprehensive but clean way. At the moment it is only possible to display the overall rating.

I've heard that they are working on each of this cons. After implementation this software will be perfect for my needs!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Receive feedback regarding courses and events -> Improve our services

- Give rewards and let the customer feel well and connected with our brand -> Increase sales

- Receive ratings, testimonals and social media engagement -> Raise brand awareness

- Do everything in one tool -> Save time and money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance HR & Business Strategy Consultant
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Feedier has built-in templates to make it much easier to build out the best forms for the job. I like that it encourages users to complete the surveys by offering incentives, which can be external rewards or something like a download or coupon code for my own product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit of practice to get used to the different types of questions and what could be done with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't want to provide user incentives for survey completion, you would be better with a different solution. But this has been exactly what my business needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have seen an increase in the number of people actually completing my surveys and providing targeted feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The simplicity of this software is brilliant. It's easy to navigate and very quick to create stylish surveys and quizzes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No software is perfect but Feedier is pretty close! There are a few language strings I can't get to, but it does the job, and the branding is good enough for it to not matter too much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far, I've used Feedier to get feedback from attendees after a few workshops. It's proved to be very valuable and great for getting testimonials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

1 Attractive surveys

2 Reward

3 Different channels and Zapier integrations

4 Easily collect reviews Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As for me, the only drawback is the lack of integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a good software to consider to collect feedback, and create flexible surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team switched to SurveyMonkey to Feedier because were not getting good results, and we can definitely recommend it now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their widget is very useful to gathering feedback. When better to gather feedback for an app while they are using the app? It's quite handy in this aspect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more configuration options. For example, you can't currently edit the feedback description. And testimonials do not show up in the dashboard for some reason. I'm sure these options and features are coming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real, raw, customer insights while they are using the app is very useful. We use this feedback to iterate on the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO, Founder
Internet
What do you like best?

Feedier is one of the most beautiful feedback websites I've encountered. Aesthetically pleasing animations in the right spots. To generate good feedback a customer needs to want to give it. Feedier makes that experience much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is good, we're happy to be a customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More feedback from customer thus giving business insights on where to improve the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CE
What do you like best?

Interface, how it all flows. It looks good and is simple to set-up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The backend, viewing the results, importing them to google sheets, useability for the person collecting the research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collecting recurring feedback in a simple way that looks good. I think once the bugs are dealt with, I'll use it much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick to create an interactive feedback, love the time taken element for owner and feedback provider Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be a lot easier, sometimes logging in isnt as smooth as it shiuld be, continue button needs to be higher on screen when giving feedback (sometimes it is below fold and confuses clients) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting feedback to improve offer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

The format of the questions - there's a mix of ratings and multiple choice as well as open ended questions. It allows you to capture all types of data. I particularly like the fact there are many different ways of sending out the survey eg text, email etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there was a notification with the person who has left the feedback and therefore indicates they need a reward! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None as yet as it has all been positive! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The platform is very clean, very user-friendly and beautiful. My users feel more encouraged to submit their feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few downsize, but the platform is still on an early stage, but the good thing is that they have an open roadmap and have a few requests already done, and a lot on the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We always had issues to get feedback from our clients. I think is because there was no way to reward them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EM
What do you like best?

It’s an incredibly flexible and powerful software platform for all aspects of customer feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had more whitelabel options for the backend like client access whitelabel domain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer feedback and new product research Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The amount of information you can get back from your customers. You can configure questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The set up in the beginning is a little hard to learn, could be simpler to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The price was great since I was able to get a deal thru appsumo. Keep going with the updates and listening to the users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looking to make improvements with federal. You are able to get feedback from customers and see where you have gaps in serived and expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Ease of use, great support, beautiful UI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's all works very well. I found no downside Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. Great little product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NPS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

Feeder addresses 3 needs of feedback, asking the right questions, analysing results and most importantly getting people to participate.

It looks great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of July 2018 It's young software with an occasional glitch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching clients in the best way, sms, email, web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.