FastComet

FastComet is a SSD hosting reseller and offers simple cloud hosting.

Work for FastComet?

Learning about FastComet?

FastComet Reviews

Ask FastComet a Question
Showing 27 FastComet reviews
FastComet review by Henrique B.
Henrique B.

"Migration to Fastcomet"

What do you like best?

What do you like most?

An excellent experience. For we had little time to withdraw from one server to another. The support team always giving full attention and in an agile and professional way made it possible to transfer many sites, each with its difficulty.

Thanks in particular to Nikola G., Ioannis A. (thanks for your patience), Kalin Stanishev, Anton C. and Todor Evtimov. You are extraordinary!

If they knew they were so good, I would have migrated 5 years ago (time I was in another company without the support of those).

Thanks Team Fastcomet

What do you dislike?

I did not identify any bad situation. So far in all respects was positive. Let's see how it will be in the course of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent service, easy control panel, superior access speed. I recommend.

It was very slow on the sites, and constant drops on the server. The support was delayed and it was only for tickets. So there's a big difference now with 24/7 support

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FastComet
FastComet review by Mark O.
Mark O.

"Great Migration Experience"

What do you like best?

Customer Service was responsive and helpful. The customer support team ended up doing a lot of things that I was expecting to do in order to get me migrated. Special thanks to Irina Chukwuma, Ioannis A., Irina Chukwuma and Nikola G. who helped me at all hours of the day and night.

What do you dislike?

I've only be using their site for a couple of days now, but nothing really. I moved from GoDaddy without a cPanel, so the migration was a little trickier, but they managed me through the process despite an early failure on the database import. I am capable with IT so was able to dump my databases, etc. to provide the source files for the import, but suspect they would have ably helped me through this had I needed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am only new to the service, and was a little nervous about moving my site, but the experience was made easy by their support team and their rapid responses to my numerous questions along the way. To date the site seems quick and the site arrived as I had left it at Go Daddy.

Getting a server in region was important, and all the services included in the price such as Let's Encrypt put other providers to shame.

I am proficient without being expert in this technology, but the responsive and knowledgeable support I have received to date has been fantastic.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

FastComet review by Kamran P.
Kamran P.

"Awesome Experience!"

What do you like best?

Their technical support staff

(Elvis Atanasov and Nikola G) from the support team of FastComet attended to my migration request immediately upon signup and all my websites were running on their servers within a few hours. Worth mentioning is that my CPanel backup was over 20GB and had 10+ domains and I just sent them a link to the archive. Within a few hours all websites were online on their servers.

What do you dislike?

My only problem was with the $19.95 setup fee I had to pay for the monthly plan.

I had multiple websites hosted with HostGator since 2013 and recently started facing problems. All my websites went offline for over a week due to their internal problems and I started researching for new providers and read some good reviews for FastComet and decided to signup. Without any exaggeration, they're the best I've come across so far!

FastComet review by Tom P.
Tom P.

"Cheap and Fast "

What do you like best?

when it comes to hosting the main thing I look in them is their reputation and quality of servers, so far fast comet has been up to my reputation. The speed of their servers are impressive, SSD powers them, and in the cloud, the server speed exceeds the expectation. even for the shared servers, the speed is so great that your website loads within the blink of an eye. the pricing scheme is another interesting thing about fastcomet, unlike most of the hosting providers out there they have very clean and straightforward pricing. the pricing is locked and does not change when you renew. they offer a free domain along with the hosting service which is really cool. they also offer free site migration for new users and I think that's a great thing and it helps the newbies get going without much hassle of website migrations. the support is also good and they always reply in time.

What do you dislike?

the monthly plan with fastcomet is a waste of money with a setup charge of over $19 and i think its a ripoff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is one of the best hosting platform out there, they are cheap and their customer service is great. on top of that they also offer a free trail to check out their service. try them and see for yourself.

fastcomet provider website hosting in cloud servers. the servers are really fast and the customer service also great. haven't had much trouble with them so far.

FastComet review by nathan C.
nathan C.

"best SSD hosting"

What do you like best?

the speed of the servers is out of this world because of the SSD's. since i've moved into fasstcomet , the loading speed of the website improved by a lot. another great thing is the ability to choose server location, so you can choose a location near to your business and thus imrpove the loading speed of your website. they also provide free domain and SSL as long as you host website with them which is really helpful. another great this is that they offer free site migration for new users and helps them get along.

What do you dislike?

the 7-day cloud hosting trial provided them might not be enough to completely test their service. another thing is the $20 service fees when we take to pay them monthly which is absolutely frustrating. there is no additional option to buy dedicated IP when you're using shared hosting in fastcomet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

fastcomet is a great hosting platform for a beginner. The servers are fast, and the support is excellent too. As in this case, they do offer a trial, so I recommend you to take the opportunity and try them before committing yourself.

hosting my domains in cloud servers that are powered by SSD and Cloudflare. the features are great and servers are extremely fast.

FastComet review by Kerry L.
Kerry L.

"Fast servers, great support"

What do you like best?

There are many perks for using fastcomet for hosting, the main feature is the speed of the servers, they only provide SSD cloud hosting which is incredibly fast, i tried shared hosting plan and my website loaded in a blink since moving to them. pricing is really great compared with the performance of the servers, there is a shared hosting plan starting just under $3 and i have to say i'm more than impressed by them. they provide free domain transfer with hosting plan, i had my domain registered with another registrar and it almost expired when i switched to fast comet, they transferred my domain for free with 1 year extension, if you dont want the transfer there is an option to register a new domain for free. support is really great, they have chat, phone and email support team available 24/7 to help you out. the replies are almost instant.

What do you dislike?

you don't have the option to get a dedicated IP address for your domain when using shared hosting plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fastcomet is really fast and you can feel it once you moved your site to them, the service is really good especially the support. the pricing is great and absolutely worth it.

Fastcomet is a cloud-based domain hosting service. the servers contain SSD so they are extremely fast.

FastComet review by Jyles M.
Jyles M.

"All the features & support you need... plus more!"

What do you like best?

There are so many features that I've only just started to explore what I can do with FastComet! Any technical support is answered very fast & a resolved. I've gone from completely new, to building & transferred multiple sites & with ease in a short space of time thanks to FastComet tools & support.

What do you dislike?

There are so many tools that I don't know how to use them to benefit me the most. A walk-though to showcase the tools would be great. An explainer on how to implement them could be in separate videos

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it as the service is great. So many tools that aid in building & maintaining sites

Being able to get fast support has allowed me to accomplish what I need & not have projects drag out.

FastComet review by Administrator

"Constant lies, and terrible service. "

What do you like best?

Nothing, really nothing. Fastcomet has been nothing but one, long, difficult headache.

What do you dislike?

They have taken down our site three times, from pure incompetence. They have also lied to us on several occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use these guys. I can not even begin to explain everything that has gone wrong, in a short amount of time. Long story short, they have brought down our website on two separate occasions, out of pure incompetence. The second time, they lied to us for an hour telling us we were hacked. We pressed them on it and they finally owned up to crashing our site for over an hour in the middle of the day. We moved past that, and we were promised better monitoring, and a higher tire of support. We did not get either. Recently, we needed to upgrade a server, to accommodate for increased traffic. So we worked with Fastcomet to find a solution, and we were given a quote and told it was a 30 min upgrade. Fast forward to an hour of back and forth with Fastcomets tech support at 1am, because they had no idea we had an upgrade planned. Well, we finally got the ball rolling on our 30 min upgrade. About an hour into this upgrade we were told it would take upwards of 4 hours. Which meant we would still have downtime during high traffic hours. If Fastcomet had only communicated with us, this whole thing would have been avoided.

My recommendation, look elsewhere. All you will get with these guys are false promises, poor service, and indifferent customer support.

None, they are causing most of our problems.

FastComet review by سطحه .
سطحه .

"One of the best web hosting providers I have ever seen"

What do you like best?

According to my experience in web services, when I was looking at the Internet I received the most responses from this company is one of the finest web services

And yes, I've been involved with them since 2018 and now move all the sites I have for this company

I'm happy that this technical support is available 24 hours a day, all my sites now have strong results on Google

I thank them all for the services they have provided and for this group

Special thanks to the customer Vladislav G who always helps me to fix the problems related to the development of the site

Thank customer Nicholas J for his quick help and repair of site-related problems

I am very happy with this company and we will advise everyone to deal with it

All thanks to you Fast Company

What do you dislike?

Everything I like was looking for something I didn't like but did not get or did something I did not like

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend everyone to deal with them already have appropriate prices and high quality services and sites I work now very quickly in this hosting

The performance of my own sites has become better and now the rankings are fitting on Google

FastComet review by Phyllis G.
Phyllis G.

"Fast, Clean, Awesome"

What do you like best?

Fastcomet is a great place to host your domains. there are many advantages for fast comet I've seen over my previous shared hosting; first of all you can have a free transfer for your existing domain to fastcomet along with their hosting plan which is really cool, if you're starting out you can have a free domain registration. i have to say the transfer of domain is really painful but their customer service was really great and helped me out big time in getting it done. the pricing is really nice, their high speed shared plans starts under $3 which is pretty impressive considering the quality of the service youre receiving. the speed of the servers are really impressive thanks to SSD's, i;ve seen my website loading much quicker than my previous hosting and the on page seo increased really well. also since moving the site to fast comet my google webpage score also increased. the control panel is great and composed of an awesome one-click installer. i didn't use it but there is also a drag and drop site builder available if that's your style. there is also no bandwidth cap to the hosting which is really cool cause you dont have to worry about the number of visitors and the webpage size anymore. there is also enough SSD space available with every plan to host multiple sites. you can also register new domains at a discounted price from the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

the live chat option is really great but sometimes it won't let me connect to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fastcomet is an awesome web hosting service. the speed is great, the support is awesome and affordable pricing. its a deal you cant afford to miss.

Fastcomet is a web hosting service. the servers are running on SSD which makes the hosting really fast. the pricing is great and the Support team is online all the time to make it one of the best web hosting services out there.

FastComet review by Hrystyna B.
Hrystyna B.

"One of the best Hosting solutions for Agencies | The fastest responce time"

What do you like best?

The service uses modern technologies and proposes high-quality standards of delivery.

One of the best things that I like about their work is the support team that is always there to help and the response usually comes within minutes!

I really like their site and the easy with which they handle tickets and all the issues that I ever had with all my clients have been solve in the matter of minutes.

It is a really dedicated team to propose the best user experience for their customer. It is clear that I am happy with the choice to work with them.

Perfect for agencies and for corporations as well as personal use.

What do you dislike?

There are really no things to dislike.

Of course, there are cheaper options, of course there are some other solutions.

But if you are interested for a quality for the money - this is the best choice!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

*There are always ways to make things better.

*I would suggest fastcomet to create more options for site migration and copying and maybe propose more solutions for the agencies.

This would be something I personally would enjoy!

In my projects we use fast comet hosting to make secure development environment for our clients.

Daily we have several issues with clients and sometimes it takes a lot of effort to solve it be ourselves and this is where the great support team comes out and helps us with everything!

FastComet review by Jordan h.
Jordan h.

"Fast but not the best"

What do you like best?

the best thing about the servers is that they are equipped with SSD storages which means they are extremely fast. basically, cloud hosting is very faster than the ordinary shared hosting and if you're someone like me who just moved from common shared hosting to cloud, you'll be surprised by the increase in speed of the website. the pricing is cheap and comparing the quality of service you're receiving its absolutely wirth it, with the base plan starts just under 3 dollars a month which also give you a free domain and free migration. even when you have restrictions on storage space the traffic is unlimited so you dont have to worry about that. they also give you free letencrypt 128 bit SSL and Cloudflare CDN along with the hosting plan. another great thing about this service is the free website builder. the build got a lot of tools including the drag and drop feature which helps users build a professional looking website without knowing a bit of code. the support is great with live chat option to get in contact if you find any trouble.

What do you dislike?

the shared hosting is slower but they don't give you the choice to buy a dedicated IP if you go with that plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the quality of the servers is great, the service is cheap and you got great customer support, you cant ask for more than that, highly recommended.

fastcomet is a web hosting company that help you host the website in cloud servers. the speed is awesome as well as the support. they also provide some cool features such as the website builder and free domain.

FastComet review by Krishnakumar K.
Krishnakumar K.

"Best in the Industry!"

What do you like best?

Customer support and tech support. I have faced issue with one of my website installations recently and FastComet support helped all along to restore the website. Even I started feeling that I am disturbing their tech support in installing, re-installing, restoring the site. But patiently the customer support - Nikola and others helped to make it happen.

What do you dislike?

Oh! What I dislike? I wanted these guys to start their operations and server in India! That they are not doing ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Close your eyes and buy! If you have doubt try it once then continue with them.

I am not a developer but a designer and marketing person. With little knowledge, if I am able to create websites that is due to the wholehearted support of the Fastcomet team. Basically I have few startup websites.

FastComet review by Hamza A.
Hamza A.

"Very dedcated Tichnical Support "

What do you like best?

Really, i host since two months ago, They have very dedicated technical support team, very fast response, high level of communication skills, really i am very Satisfied, and if you are looking for hosting with strong Technical support i suggest FastComet.

What do you dislike?

- Not important things to mention, but if i should be to mention something, may be needed a discount for VPS plans Price

- I have an issue with ssl certificate, and it is solved smoothly.

- Transfer old website to its servers smoothly.

- my old domian refer to new host

FastComet review by Mohamed H.
Mohamed H.

"Amazing host provider - Great Support"

What do you like best?

Since i joined Fascomet i was happy and still happy with the high support level and dedicated team. It makes it very easy for me to manage my website when you know there is a dedicated team behind Fascomet to solve your problems instantly.

Lately, i transferred my website and domain name without any hesitation to Fastcomet, the transfer was done by the team flawlessly and in few hours.

I want to thank the Technical Support Team especially Ioannis A., Irina Chukwuma, Anton C, Nikola G. for their kind support and help.

What do you dislike?

Honestly i didn't have anything to mention here.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend FastComet as a hosting provider and most importantly a great support team.

General support, website transfer, domain transfer

FastComet review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Fast and cheap"

What do you like best?

the best thing about Fastcomet is pricing, other than the usual Drama played by hosting companies by giving a discount on the first year and making you pay hefty bills on renewal, fastcomet has the same renewal price, which is really cool. all the fastcomet servers are running on SSD's which means the servers are blazing fast, it really gave me an SEO edge over my competitions due to extremely fast response and loading times. They also gave me a free Domain along with Hosting and free renewals on them as long as ti use their hosting. another great service provided by Fastcomet is the Free trial option to check out their servers, I actually came to Fastcomet through their free trial and got impressed by the performance of the servers. the support is also pretty awesome and their service is online 24/7 which means they are there to help you whenever you got into some trouble. Fastcomet also provides you free SSL while hosting with them and helps you improve the security of the site.

What do you dislike?

setup charges, even when they provide cheap hosting,, they got setup charges which can be a burden when you look from the users point cause there are many other providers out there who'll provide you with free server setup. the support response time is sometimes irritating, I once I got an error with the SSL I've installed on the server and website started showing error and couldn't fix it. so i contacted support and their answers aren't convincing, which eventually got fixed after few hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

they are pretty good at hosting. try yourself by taking the free trail.

Domain Registration and Cloud Hosting

FastComet review by Henry M.
Henry M.

"Best Webhosting Provider"

What do you like best?

I like their support the best. Nikola is a credit for this company, he delt with my request with professional manner and I experience almost always insant problem solving, moreover he's always happy to go the extra mile that I havent experienced with another company in the industry.

What do you dislike?

I dont have anything to dislike with Fastcomet.

We had a very slow website when I first contacted the fastcomet company which they have dealt with a very professional manner. Since than We have all our websites hosted with them.

FastComet review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Received fast service from Fast Comet "

What do you like best?

I love how quickly the support staff gets back to me -- often to tell me that they have fixed or completed whatever I needed. Nikola was very helpful, friendly, and professional. I don't think I have ever worked with any customer service reps that are as thorough, fast and efficient as Fast Comet

What do you dislike?

Not sure there is anything I dislike. But the affiliate interface is very different to maneuver!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are struggling with hosting problems, I would switch to FastComet with no regrets!

Before signing on with Fast Comet a few months ago, we had trouble with sites going down, very very slow and unhelpful customer service! Sites are no longer going down and of course, the customer service is excellent.

FastComet review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Epic Service at Unmatched Pricing"

What do you like best?

The website is fast and easy to navigate, and service is above excellent. I recommend this hosting platform to anyone who wants to know and have successfully got several companies to switch over based on my testimonials.

What do you dislike?

On the rare occasion you'll get a support representative that doesn't speak English well and understand your question, or one that isn't quite as tech savvy as they should be for the challenging problems that can arise, but after requesting to speak to someone above them the issue is resolved right away. That's the price you pay for near instantaneous service I suppose... still worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy now and thank me later. You'll never look back and save more than you can imagine.

FastComet has extremely fast customer support, within 5 minutes or less you'll get a reply. They also have some of the lowest prices with the most technological benefits for the money spent. What costs $80/month at GoDaddy is around $7/month at FastComet, it's unbelievable how much better service I get than at GoDaddy, where I was unfortunately stuck for 8 years previous to FastComet.

FastComet review by Kecia H.
Kecia H.

"Love their web hosting offerings!"

What do you like best?

Their super fast customer service. They typically answer my support tickets within 4 hours! They had me set up the same day I signed up, and they transferred all of my blogs over quickly. They also installed an SSL certificate on my main domain, which is included in my package!

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot of information on the website about what comes in your package. I have reached out to ask about it, however and had my question promptly answered every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try. They will help you get everything transferred and set up, and they are quick to help!

My sites are running fast, with very little downtime. I have been with them for six months, and have only noticed once that my primary blog was down - for only 5 minutes.

FastComet review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Druoal 8 Composer on ScaleRight plan"

What do you like best?

I needed to install my website in a subdirectory (drupal 8 composer style) and could not find a proper way to set it up right. Within a day with more than 20 messages exchanged Todor Evtimov and Nikola G. managed to solve the situation. Great support and follow up.

What do you dislike?

Website adverts a working solution for Drupal but latest Drupal 8 best practice setup (with composer) is not supported out of the box. There should be a clear procedure to create a Drupal 8 standard website using composer.

Limited price for a professional setup

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

I'm finding it very well both with the customer service, which I consider friendly and patient, both with the services offered and have an excellent quality / price ratio.

What do you dislike?

For the moment I have not encountered any problems.

I solved technical problems. Not being very practical about some things, I asked for help from them who promptly helped me.

FastComet review by Sergey D.
Sergey D.

"Great host for everything you might need"

What do you like best?

I can rel everything is good, but costomer service is 10/10. They are amazing helpful!!!!

What do you dislike?

Pretty much nothing but if they could drop prices little bit, it will be better))

I keep with them 5 sites

FastComet review by Kirti Ranjan N.
Kirti Ranjan N.

"Wonderful service and fast hosting."

What do you like best?

Loved the fast help from the Technical support. Other features and Hosting looks impressive

What do you dislike?

Yes to use it for long to find out the demerits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wonderful service and fast hosting.

Website Transfer.

Fast and Efficient.

FastComet review by Administrator in Computer Software

"The speed of my site that amazed me"

What do you like best?

very strong performance and The speed of my site that amazed me

Also very quick support and I would like to thank the support team that helped me on top of them Nikola G.

What do you dislike?

This is the best hosting I have ever used

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FastComet The best hosting I use and I am confident in its very strong performance

The speed of my site that amazed me

FastComet review by Administrator in Animation
Administrator in Animation

"Very nice support, price and performancest "

What do you like best?

Fast and cheap. With all options of a big and expensibe provider.

What do you dislike?

Dont have a chat. But the ticket support is good

Multiple wordpress websites

"Fast and great support"

What do you like best?

Customer support is fast, real 24/7 and very helpful for inexperienced people like us.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point. Customer support helped us with every single issue we had.

To us, support during regular problems on a website is the most important, and they cover it perfect.

Learning about FastComet?

* We monitor all FastComet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.