FastComet Reviews & Product Details

FastComet Overview

What is FastComet?

FastComet achieves excellence in the three most important aspects of providing a high-quality web hosting experience - speed, security and customer service. Service that exceeds your expectations and features you are about to fall in love with!

FastComet Details

FastComet is a SSD hosting reseller and offers simple cloud hosting.

FastComet
San Francisco, CA
@FastCometCloud
705 Twitter followers

FastComet Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the FastComet community
Have you used FastComet before?

FastComet Reviews

Showing 24 FastComet reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have FastComet?
Application Engineer
What do you like best?

The uptime for the servers is almost unmatched. Our company is using it for the past 1 year. At the start, we took only a 1-week trial and after that, we enrolled in a three-year service.

The user interface is simple and easy to understand. The support staff is very quick in providing a response to your even silliest queries, I think it has to do with their staff's availability all over the globe. I usually receive a response in 10 - 15 minutes and they themselves don't sit patiently until the issue is resolved. They have a server available here in India and we opted for it, it provides us better speed, reliability, and peace of mind for data security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Till now we have not faced any issues which would let me dislike their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't look for cheap price at the time of buying, believe me earlier we were using an extremely cheap hosting service, but their support was also equally cheap. And when your business depends on emails and website interactions, you need reliability and goo support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are hosting our business email and website with them. I couldn't ask more from them in terms of uptime reliability and support ticket response. They have SSD storages which adds to the speed. I don't think other hosting services in India would be proving so fast support and service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Diretor
Internet
What do you like best?

What do you like most?

An excellent experience. For we had little time to withdraw from one server to another. The support team always giving full attention and in an agile and professional way made it possible to transfer many sites, each with its difficulty.

Thanks in particular to Nikola G., Ioannis A. (thanks for your patience), Kalin Stanishev, Anton C. and Todor Evtimov. You are extraordinary!

If they knew they were so good, I would have migrated 5 years ago (time I was in another company without the support of those).

Thanks Team Fastcomet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not identify any bad situation. So far in all respects was positive. Let's see how it will be in the course of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent service, easy control panel, superior access speed. I recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was very slow on the sites, and constant drops on the server. The support was delayed and it was only for tickets. So there's a big difference now with 24/7 support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

What I like most about this hosting provider is, in addition to its speed and security, its attention to the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no disagreement with the service received Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent hosting provider Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hosting service of my websites and my clients' websites. Excellent support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Author
Publishing
What do you like best?

FastComet was by far the cheapest host I found, and the helpful staff made it easy to transfer my site. The support team has been great with resolving issues and answering queries quickly too. On top of that, they offer plenty of security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Resource limits can be a problem if you are targeted by bots or gain fast traffic growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With cheap prices and great support, I highly recommend them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

FastComet host my site, which is built via WordPress. They allowed a full site transfer, and have ensured that everythind is running quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Their technical support staff

(Elvis Atanasov and Nikola G) from the support team of FastComet attended to my migration request immediately upon signup and all my websites were running on their servers within a few hours. Worth mentioning is that my CPanel backup was over 20GB and had 10+ domains and I just sent them a link to the archive. Within a few hours all websites were online on their servers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only problem was with the $19.95 setup fee I had to pay for the monthly plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had multiple websites hosted with HostGator since 2013 and recently started facing problems. All my websites went offline for over a week due to their internal problems and I started researching for new providers and read some good reviews for FastComet and decided to signup. Without any exaggeration, they're the best I've come across so far! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Customer Service was responsive and helpful. The customer support team ended up doing a lot of things that I was expecting to do in order to get me migrated. Special thanks to Irina Chukwuma, Ioannis A., Irina Chukwuma and Nikola G. who helped me at all hours of the day and night. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've only be using their site for a couple of days now, but nothing really. I moved from GoDaddy without a cPanel, so the migration was a little trickier, but they managed me through the process despite an early failure on the database import. I am capable with IT so was able to dump my databases, etc. to provide the source files for the import, but suspect they would have ably helped me through this had I needed it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am only new to the service, and was a little nervous about moving my site, but the experience was made easy by their support team and their rapid responses to my numerous questions along the way. To date the site seems quick and the site arrived as I had left it at Go Daddy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting a server in region was important, and all the services included in the price such as Let's Encrypt put other providers to shame.

I am proficient without being expert in this technology, but the responsive and knowledgeable support I have received to date has been fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

There are so many features that I've only just started to explore what I can do with FastComet! Any technical support is answered very fast & a resolved. I've gone from completely new, to building & transferred multiple sites & with ease in a short space of time thanks to FastComet tools & support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many tools that I don't know how to use them to benefit me the most. A walk-though to showcase the tools would be great. An explainer on how to implement them could be in separate videos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it as the service is great. So many tools that aid in building & maintaining sites Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to get fast support has allowed me to accomplish what I need & not have projects drag out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

عرض خاص لنقل السيارات
What do you like best?

According to my experience in web services, when I was looking at the Internet I received the most responses from this company is one of the finest web services

And yes, I've been involved with them since 2018 and now move all the sites I have for this company

I'm happy that this technical support is available 24 hours a day, all my sites now have strong results on Google

I thank them all for the services they have provided and for this group

Special thanks to the customer Vladislav G who always helps me to fix the problems related to the development of the site

Thank customer Nicholas J for his quick help and repair of site-related problems

I am very happy with this company and we will advise everyone to deal with it

All thanks to you Fast Company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything I like was looking for something I didn't like but did not get or did something I did not like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend everyone to deal with them already have appropriate prices and high quality services and sites I work now very quickly in this hosting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The performance of my own sites has become better and now the rankings are fitting on Google Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO - Webdesign
What do you like best?

I like their support the best. Nikola is a credit for this company, he delt with my request with professional manner and I experience almost always insant problem solving, moreover he's always happy to go the extra mile that I havent experienced with another company in the industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont have anything to dislike with Fastcomet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had a very slow website when I first contacted the fastcomet company which they have dealt with a very professional manner. Since than We have all our websites hosted with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr.
What do you like best?

Customer support and tech support. I have faced issue with one of my website installations recently and FastComet support helped all along to restore the website. Even I started feeling that I am disturbing their tech support in installing, re-installing, restoring the site. But patiently the customer support - Nikola and others helped to make it happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Oh! What I dislike? I wanted these guys to start their operations and server in India! That they are not doing ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Close your eyes and buy! If you have doubt try it once then continue with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not a developer but a designer and marketing person. With little knowledge, if I am able to create websites that is due to the wholehearted support of the Fastcomet team. Basically I have few startup websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Really, i host since two months ago, They have very dedicated technical support team, very fast response, high level of communication skills, really i am very Satisfied, and if you are looking for hosting with strong Technical support i suggest FastComet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Not important things to mention, but if i should be to mention something, may be needed a discount for VPS plans Price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- I have an issue with ssl certificate, and it is solved smoothly.

- Transfer old website to its servers smoothly.

- my old domian refer to new host Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how quickly the support staff gets back to me -- often to tell me that they have fixed or completed whatever I needed. Nikola was very helpful, friendly, and professional. I don't think I have ever worked with any customer service reps that are as thorough, fast and efficient as Fast Comet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure there is anything I dislike. But the affiliate interface is very different to maneuver! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are struggling with hosting problems, I would switch to FastComet with no regrets! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before signing on with Fast Comet a few months ago, we had trouble with sites going down, very very slow and unhelpful customer service! Sites are no longer going down and of course, the customer service is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trade Marketing
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

Since i joined Fascomet i was happy and still happy with the high support level and dedicated team. It makes it very easy for me to manage my website when you know there is a dedicated team behind Fascomet to solve your problems instantly.

Lately, i transferred my website and domain name without any hesitation to Fastcomet, the transfer was done by the team flawlessly and in few hours.

I want to thank the Technical Support Team especially Ioannis A., Irina Chukwuma, Anton C, Nikola G. for their kind support and help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly i didn't have anything to mention here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend FastComet as a hosting provider and most importantly a great support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General support, website transfer, domain transfer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Fastcomet is a great place to host your domains. there are many advantages for fast comet I've seen over my previous shared hosting; first of all you can have a free transfer for your existing domain to fastcomet along with their hosting plan which is really cool, if you're starting out you can have a free domain registration. i have to say the transfer of domain is really painful but their customer service was really great and helped me out big time in getting it done. the pricing is really nice, their high speed shared plans starts under $3 which is pretty impressive considering the quality of the service youre receiving. the speed of the servers are really impressive thanks to SSD's, i;ve seen my website loading much quicker than my previous hosting and the on page seo increased really well. also since moving the site to fast comet my google webpage score also increased. the control panel is great and composed of an awesome one-click installer. i didn't use it but there is also a drag and drop site builder available if that's your style. there is also no bandwidth cap to the hosting which is really cool cause you dont have to worry about the number of visitors and the webpage size anymore. there is also enough SSD space available with every plan to host multiple sites. you can also register new domains at a discounted price from the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the live chat option is really great but sometimes it won't let me connect to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fastcomet is an awesome web hosting service. the speed is great, the support is awesome and affordable pricing. its a deal you cant afford to miss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fastcomet is a web hosting service. the servers are running on SSD which makes the hosting really fast. the pricing is great and the Support team is online all the time to make it one of the best web hosting services out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

when it comes to hosting the main thing I look in them is their reputation and quality of servers, so far fast comet has been up to my reputation. The speed of their servers are impressive, SSD powers them, and in the cloud, the server speed exceeds the expectation. even for the shared servers, the speed is so great that your website loads within the blink of an eye. the pricing scheme is another interesting thing about fastcomet, unlike most of the hosting providers out there they have very clean and straightforward pricing. the pricing is locked and does not change when you renew. they offer a free domain along with the hosting service which is really cool. they also offer free site migration for new users and I think that's a great thing and it helps the newbies get going without much hassle of website migrations. the support is also good and they always reply in time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the monthly plan with fastcomet is a waste of money with a setup charge of over $19 and i think its a ripoff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this is one of the best hosting platform out there, they are cheap and their customer service is great. on top of that they also offer a free trail to check out their service. try them and see for yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

fastcomet provider website hosting in cloud servers. the servers are really fast and the customer service also great. haven't had much trouble with them so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I'm finding it very well both with the customer service, which I consider friendly and patient, both with the services offered and have an excellent quality / price ratio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the moment I have not encountered any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved technical problems. Not being very practical about some things, I asked for help from them who promptly helped me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultant Sales
What do you like best?

The service uses modern technologies and proposes high-quality standards of delivery.

One of the best things that I like about their work is the support team that is always there to help and the response usually comes within minutes!

I really like their site and the easy with which they handle tickets and all the issues that I ever had with all my clients have been solve in the matter of minutes.

It is a really dedicated team to propose the best user experience for their customer. It is clear that I am happy with the choice to work with them.

Perfect for agencies and for corporations as well as personal use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are really no things to dislike.

Of course, there are cheaper options, of course there are some other solutions.

But if you are interested for a quality for the money - this is the best choice! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

*There are always ways to make things better.

*I would suggest fastcomet to create more options for site migration and copying and maybe propose more solutions for the agencies.

This would be something I personally would enjoy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my projects we use fast comet hosting to make secure development environment for our clients.

Daily we have several issues with clients and sometimes it takes a lot of effort to solve it be ourselves and this is where the great support team comes out and helps us with everything! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Loved the fast help from the Technical support. Other features and Hosting looks impressive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Yes to use it for long to find out the demerits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wonderful service and fast hosting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website Transfer.

Fast and Efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

driver
What do you like best?

I can rel everything is good, but costomer service is 10/10. They are amazing helpful!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much nothing but if they could drop prices little bit, it will be better)) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I keep with them 5 sites Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

very strong performance and The speed of my site that amazed me

Also very quick support and I would like to thank the support team that helped me on top of them Nikola G. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is the best hosting I have ever used Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FastComet The best hosting I use and I am confident in its very strong performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The speed of my site that amazed me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AV
What do you like best?

Customer support is fast, real 24/7 and very helpful for inexperienced people like us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point. Customer support helped us with every single issue we had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To us, support during regular problems on a website is the most important, and they cover it perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the best thing about Fastcomet is pricing, other than the usual Drama played by hosting companies by giving a discount on the first year and making you pay hefty bills on renewal, fastcomet has the same renewal price, which is really cool. all the fastcomet servers are running on SSD's which means the servers are blazing fast, it really gave me an SEO edge over my competitions due to extremely fast response and loading times. They also gave me a free Domain along with Hosting and free renewals on them as long as ti use their hosting. another great service provided by Fastcomet is the Free trial option to check out their servers, I actually came to Fastcomet through their free trial and got impressed by the performance of the servers. the support is also pretty awesome and their service is online 24/7 which means they are there to help you whenever you got into some trouble. Fastcomet also provides you free SSL while hosting with them and helps you improve the security of the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

setup charges, even when they provide cheap hosting,, they got setup charges which can be a burden when you look from the users point cause there are many other providers out there who'll provide you with free server setup. the support response time is sometimes irritating, I once I got an error with the SSL I've installed on the server and website started showing error and couldn't fix it. so i contacted support and their answers aren't convincing, which eventually got fixed after few hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

they are pretty good at hosting. try yourself by taking the free trail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Domain Registration and Cloud Hosting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Technology Consultant
What do you like best?

The website is fast and easy to navigate, and service is above excellent. I recommend this hosting platform to anyone who wants to know and have successfully got several companies to switch over based on my testimonials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On the rare occasion you'll get a support representative that doesn't speak English well and understand your question, or one that isn't quite as tech savvy as they should be for the challenging problems that can arise, but after requesting to speak to someone above them the issue is resolved right away. That's the price you pay for near instantaneous service I suppose... still worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy now and thank me later. You'll never look back and save more than you can imagine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

FastComet has extremely fast customer support, within 5 minutes or less you'll get a reply. They also have some of the lowest prices with the most technological benefits for the money spent. What costs $80/month at GoDaddy is around $7/month at FastComet, it's unbelievable how much better service I get than at GoDaddy, where I was unfortunately stuck for 8 years previous to FastComet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrator / Brand Ambassador
What do you like best?

Their super fast customer service. They typically answer my support tickets within 4 hours! They had me set up the same day I signed up, and they transferred all of my blogs over quickly. They also installed an SSL certificate on my main domain, which is included in my package! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot of information on the website about what comes in your package. I have reached out to ask about it, however and had my question promptly answered every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try. They will help you get everything transferred and set up, and they are quick to help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My sites are running fast, with very little downtime. I have been with them for six months, and have only noticed once that my primary blog was down - for only 5 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.