Fanbooster Reviews & Product Details

Digital Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

It is a good software to schedule and automate posts on various social media platforms. The collaboration feature works very well while working on a creative project. Analytics provided by them helps to retain customers and know their likings and thinking about the service or product. It is available on both major smartphone OS like Android and iOS. It can also be accessed in the cloud via web browser on a PC or Laptop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Free version of this software is not available. There is only free trial. After that, you have to pay for the software. The paid version might be costly for individuals. The customer support is not effective enough. Sometimes it takes many days to get a response. Direct publishing to Instagram is not available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software is mainly made for digital marketing agencies and freelancers who work as a social media manager. This software will save your time and it will keep all your social media activities organised at one place. The software is easy to setup for people in social media management industry. The scheduling calendar is a great feature where you can find and preview all your future scheduled posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fanbooster Overview

What is Fanbooster?

Fanbooster is part of the Traject suite of digital marketing tools built for agencies, enterprises, and in-house marketers. Featuring advanced scheduling, social monitoring, sophisticated analytics, one-click reporting, and more — Fanbooster by Traject helps you manage social media for your business or for your clients. Get started by signing up for a 14-day free trial today!

Fanbooster Details

Traject Social is a social media management software that enables agencies to schedule, publish, manage, curate content, monitor success, track ROI, and ultimately drive customer engagement across social channels. Built for agencies and driven by your needs, Traject Social can work for agencies and businesses whether they are managing 3 profiles, or 300.

Traject
2020
Bellevue, Washington
Answer a few questions to help the Fanbooster community
Have you used Fanbooster before?

Fanbooster Reviews

Showing 305 Fanbooster reviews
Already have Fanbooster?
CEO
Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

With the help of this software, you can automate your social media profiles. You can schedule posts in advance which will be automatically posted at a stipulated time in future. You can publish your content across various social media platforms like Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You only get free trial, after that you have to pay premium subscription for using the software which could be quite expensive. The customer support is bad, sometimes you have to figure out the solution by yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it if you are a social media management company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The features of this application are awesome. You can manage multiple accounts for multiple clients all in one place. The dashboard helps you to navigate across the software. You can get Social Report which is analytical data of all your profiles which contains useful information and growth of your account. You can even collaborate with clients and get their consent for posting the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

A great tool that helps to generate analysis reports automatically and accurately, we can easily configure a new strategy. It allows us to do everything we have to do for many different clients and customize it for each channel, I like the variety of functions, the report format is perfect and in a single page it gives you details of all the sections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was published on Instagram without problems. The user interface isn't as flashy and elegant as other social media management tools, but it's not bad. Customer service is polite, but I still feel a bit needs improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Social Report ticked all the boxes, and best of all, they are very competitively priced, offer us an expandable platform and all the features we could ask for, and continually add features and capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software helps us to obtain the best analysis and with this data.

We can see what kind of posts work best and when is the best time to post them, this tool is easy to use so people take turns using it and so far the complaints are minimal. It allows you to determine the target audience that demands the services of my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

Social Report allows me a lot of flexibility to edit and schedule my work. It is a great tool that helps to generate analysis reports automatically, the platform is extremely easy to navigate. It has a very reasonable cost compared to other platforms, it is a comprehensive solution for all your digital marketing management tools. Amazing social media management software that allows you to measure and improve your social business strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had some problems trying to navigate the resources, the site can sometimes have errors. I think the user interface could be simpler and more modernized. Also, I would like the look to be a bit more modern. The app could be hacked by anyone with basic coding skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's advanced programming, with unique automations, and creates sophisticated analytics. Provides excellent customizable reports. I recommend this tool for use by marketing and social media teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is the best platform I have seen in terms of value versus features and development. It helps us manage our clients' social networks and I have found that it is far superior to other systems, it helps me to be consistent. This tool helped our team report accurate results to clients. I like that the reports are included in the plan. It allows you to upload a post to a social network and enable the feature that will upload it to other social media accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can integrate our social media accounts and from now on I can see all reports about each individual account. It is easy to create content and I can see immediately what the final result will look like. I like the fact that I don't have to create content for each account separately, but that it is automatically adapted for each social media account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Especially on twitter, some content from my posts is not posted correctly. Either pictures or complete posts are missing - so it is sometimes necessary to send posts manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this tool I and my colleagues can easily publish advertisements and articles on our social media accounts. Thanks to the very good analysis reports we can evaluate results and see the range of the published articles. So we can see when is the best time to send articles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is a good platform to manage social networks, very easy to navigate, it has the function of uploading fairly large publications on social networks, we can also manage multiple accounts, channels can be easily customized, it offers a photo library, it is perfect for tracking All the analysis of our channels, also the calendar configuration is very easy to perform, the reports are very clear and easy to use, this tool provides a lot of very important information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not see anything wrong with this tool, it does its job very well and also offers an excellent service when making any queries about any questions we have about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to schedule publications, it will help you grow in social networks, I highly recommend using Traject Social. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software makes it easier for me to manage client accounts, it is a great tool that helps to generate analysis reports automatically, it also allows us to make the most of the publications that matter, the reports it offers us are very helpful, too. It saves us a lot of time in daily posts, it has allowed us to increase our presence on social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You can schedule posts and manage profiles across various social media platforms like linkedin, twitter, facebook, instagram, etc. all in one place. You can share content, drive growth and engage with your audience in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is bit complicated for newcomers. They could make it easy to navigate. The customer support is not good. Resolving your query might take 24 hrs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application is actually built for digital marketers, social media managers and PR agencies who manage multiple accounts of their clients. It saves the time as you can schedule content for a month in advance. It keeps the social media profiles organised and ahead as compared to competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is a great tool that helps to generate analysis reports automatically, it is very easy to program content on multiple platforms, I also like being able to publish content on all our social media channels at the same time, it is also perfect for tracking all the analysis of Our social media channels, I can schedule it to be published for weeks, it also allows you to publish and manage more than one social media account, they also allow you to make better strategic decisions, it offers a large amount of data that you can collect clearly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I think could improve a little more is its interface, I consider that it is a bit outdated, it is the only drawback that I can find to this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very complete and easy-to-use tool, you can program and track very easily, I highly recommend the platform for its great performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool allows me to publish on the main social networks so that you can save some time, it also helps to create reports, track analyzes in depth, it also allows me to work more efficiently, it also helps to develop data-based campaigns. From the analyzes, it also solves the programming and analysis of all social networks, the analyzes are incredible and very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Classroom Tutor and Site Coordinator
Higher Education
What do you like best?

You can really get ahead on posting to your social media pages. I used this for social media posts for a department within a university. I was able to draft many posts on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn well in advance and also at optimal times or times I wanted them to be posted. It's a nice feature that you are able to have someone approve the drafts before they get scheduled for posting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The site can be buggy sometimes - I've had links that I enter into the post not show up. Also the feature to schedule to post on your page(s) at optimal times for maximum engagement is questionable. I'm not sure how effective that feature is. It would be nice if you could choose the date first then see the recommended times rather than just a list of recommended dates and times (I can't use this feature if I want to schedule a post more than 2 weeks ahead). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aside from the few bugs and other features that can be optimized (described previously), this is a great tool to plan several posts in advance across many of your social media platforms. This platform is great to manage social media accounts affiliated with an organization and/or when you cannot post in-real-time (due to posting at times beyond the work and/or waking hours as well as the sheer frequency). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

Social Media Manager tools are often terrible. They have one piece of the puzzle, but are missing an other. They are broken, super expensive, or just poorly made. I've used dozens of platforms now, and finding that sweet spot was a headache. I manage 20+ profiles, scattered across dozens of platforms, and post daily. With most platforms, I just found it easier to manually login to every profile and manage every post individually; then came across Social Report. It allows me to connect all of my profiles, including Google Business for posting, it pulls in analytics from all accounts included Google Analytics, and it allows me to manage messages, actions, interactions, etc. and it doesn't cost thousands of dollars a month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There has been a few times that I would have posts scheduled for the weekend, and a connection with one of my social media accounts was broken, and it wasn't posting. So on Monday, I'd have to reconnect, which is quick; however, my accounts weren't active during the weekend because of this. I need to research to see if there is an alert, that could text me that Post X failed to post, that way I can jump on SR and reconnect accounts. This happens with about 1-2 accounts every quarter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you've used platforms like Buffer, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, etc. but want more insight on how your platforms are performing; plus you want the ability to see when people message you, follow you, comment, etc. all from within one platform, this is for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing multiple social media accounts daily, being able to track analytics, AND the most important part for me, was being able to see interactions. That way I would know when a post was replied to, or someone sent me a message etc. It gives you a full overview of how your sites are performing, all from one dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Officer
What do you like best?

We have more than 700 branches in Bangladesh and there we have much traffic for the microfinance program. That's why we give priority to all of our leads and customers. There we used some social platforms to manage them also with our company website. So social report gives us all in one solution by analysis them together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Leading slowly sometimes. When i see the page is loading and loading, Then it's not good foe my worker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of our most effective software for social media analysis and theory collection, so I can say it is a good software for office work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Where it used to be different for me to run all the things, now I can easily see the results because using one of our leads is very important. So I can say it's a lot of fun to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like that Social Report is a comprehensive social media management platform that allows my marketing agency to schedule posts efficiently, download customized reporting and gain insight to our own and our clients' various social media platform analytics. Its breadth of reporting has saved my company precious time and man hours and has allowed us more time to create pithy content for our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit confusing, so there's definitely a learning curve. I believe the user interface could be more simple and modernized. I think having numerous tutorial videos would help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest watching tutorial videos and "how to" documents on Social Report in order to take advantage of all of the wonderful reporting and analytic features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're streamlining business processes and gaining more in depth data for our customers. It's significantly helped us grow and manage my company's and our clients' social media platforms, allowing us to provide additional business value with the detailed reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Traject Social is a program which puts our company in the map, by directing all customers to our end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Traject Social includes all social sites, making it the outstanding program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Traject Social is a challenge free tool, for huge sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Traject Social is a tool for social media marketing, and there is much help which comes from the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Traject Social increases the business awareness to the people, and hence, effective for high sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Traject Social has composed all the marketing procedures and hence, good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Traject Social is a transformational application for high sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Traject Social is a conslidation application, which helps marketing for high business attainment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

The price. There are more options than most any other social media management software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Instagram posting no longer works. Too many glitches when trying to schedule or edit a post which meant I couldn't post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

BUYER BEWARE. We chose Social Report because of the positive reviews on G2. I'm sorry to say that my experience with the software fell short of anything we gleaned from the reviews. Yes, there is an abundance of options -- evergreen posts, image library, connecting to few dozen social platforms, etc. But I found Social Report to promise much and deliver little. In addition to poor functionality, the user interface is clunky and glitchy and not enjoyable to use. Anyone in business or in charge of social media posting is BUSY, and these little glitches that eat up a few seconds here and there add up to A LOT OF TIME WASTED on glitchy software. If you are interested in the trial, go for it and really test it out. Fortunately, we only wasted 2 weeks of our time and didn't waste any money because we determined this is not the right software for us during the free trial. I will be making sure that my credit card isn't charged at the end of the trial period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media management in one place for most/all of my social platforms. Keeping track of my social post calendar. Being able to see all of my social posts on one calendar was very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketer
What do you like best?

The right management platform for the agencies I like is that when you talk about content programming, you can code everything in a social report. I was supported by incredible quick solutions for social reporting and a greater understanding of my questions. I found support for social reporting to be amazing - quick changes and a greater understanding of my questions. and I can schedule it to post for weeks or months at a time. This allows us to do everything we need for different customers and customize for each channel. Features like link frames allow you to get more content from third parties to share I love the calendar setup and the team helps in generating the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had some problems when trying to browse the resources, when I was scheduling quite often, I tried to contact them repeatedly to see what was missing, because it announced to provide a very detailed report. It was and they ignored my call, email. And the messages say that tickets and calls are helped immediately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to save time on your social media, I recommend Social Report. Queuing posts is also easier. It's not exactly intuitive, but it's not rocket science. Social Report allows me to give permission to undo my bad ideas and strategies because analyzes are so comprehensive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They have many features that can save you a lot of time doing social media for you and your customers. Social Reporting helped our team to report accurate results to customers in a variety of graphs and pie charts. The social report almost eliminated this commercial problem for us. I use it only in social reports, but it is much more capable, I no longer need multiple platforms to manage different customers This is the first social media management platform we have found and that does everything we need and I felt that I needed to explore this tool further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Lead
What do you like best?

I used Social Report as part of a pilot research project while writing a research on the digital advertising industry. Despite coming from a non-technical background I found SR to be extremely user friendly and easy to use. The flexibility of editing and scheduling tools and the analytics provided post campaigns felt quite intuitive. One of our recommended apps for social media engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Frankly no complaints as such - though I'd faced some issues while testing out uploading larger files such as videos on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Despite a limited experience with the platform, I was amazed by its ease of use and several other tools available. Would have loved to explore the platform more.

Would recommend others to give it a go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall, I was quite impressed with Social report especially the analytics generated which I believe can help improve the ROI for clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder, Managing Director & CEO
What do you like best?

There, We have some tools for analysis to our CRM, HRM etc. But we didn't have any social analysis tools, Where we can get all in one analysis in one platform, So we can compare our social page status. Social Report's help us to make this analysis to one platform. My organization recently start use premium version, After complete the trial version. It' better than other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don't accepted all payment method, That's why we have to faced some problem to upgrade account. We try by Virtual VISA card, My Mastercard, Which was not approved. At last we used credit card to upgrade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Obviously better software than other. I got all in one solution from here for my business social report, track and analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are 11 social page we have of our business to get real and unique client. 7 page= 7 worker. But now we can track and analysis our business by only one person to moderate it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Merchandiser
What do you like best?

It is an amazing social media management software that allows you to measure and enhance your social business strategy. It is very helpful to use this software to see statistically how impactful your social media presence is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The least helpful aspect about Social Report is the inability to manage multiple accounts on the same platform. Other than that, the software runs smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice is to give Social Report a chance, it hasn’t let me down yet! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is solving all problems associated with managing and making my business social media accounts better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager
What do you like best?

Social Report is a one stop solution for all your digital marketing management tools. The best part is it's user friendly interface, easy navigation, accurate analytic results, desired reporting. Best for any industry or company size, it's affordable for a beginner. Most of the features are self explanatory. Social Report allows me lot of flexibility for editing, scheduling, keyword inputs prior to post in multiple social media handles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All software and tools are meant to improve with due course and same for Social Report. Tagging locations, people are difficult. Also uploading larger files take bit more time. But i am sure the support team will take care of it efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you manages multiple social media handles or multiple clients then having Social Report will keep you at peace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a best friend for social media manager. Managing multiple clients became a cakewalk for me with Social Report. Clarity in reports gives me advantage to make clients understand the progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show Producer, Radio Personality
What do you like best?

I love the affordability. As a small business owner and start-up company, finances are very limited so you want to use platforms where you can get the most bang for your buck. Most social scheduling platforms that allow you to do what Social Report does can be expensive. We are on the $50 a month plan and it is VERY useful. Social Report also allows you to see what your post will actually look like before it hits the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you can't automatically post multiple images. You have to post multiple images using the app for now. And you can't tag people directly on the photo/post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's perfect for small businesses just starting out that are on a budget Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Best times to post and social media analytics. I like that the reports are included in the plan. I also love that you can have different projects with different companies and they each have their own login. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co - Owner of GoKiss.Social