Facebook marketing

Helps your brand go viral and increase brand awareness via their "Likes", "Comments" and "Shares"

Work for Facebook marketing?

Learning about Facebook marketing?

Facebook marketing Reviews

Ask Facebook marketing a Question
Showing 8 Facebook marketing reviews
Facebook marketing review by Team Member
Team Member

"Great tool for advertisements, analytics, reporting, and all other marketing functions"

What do you like best?

I love the features (ad manager, business manager, campaign planner, etc). It is very simple to view all campaigns, ad sets, and ads. It is very simple to adjust the goal of the ad based on brand awareness, reach, engagement, lead generation, general traffic, and conversions.

What do you dislike?

When looking at campaigns, ad sets, and ads, things can become a bit clumped and unorganized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to work with. Marketing team assisted with many issues.

It has allowed for me to easily manage all of my marketing through facebook, as well as, analytics, reporting, and then planning for further campaigns.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Facebook marketing
Facebook marketing review by Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

"Facebook Works Perfect for My Company!"

What do you like best?

I love that the advertising is so simple and user friendly. I am easily able to create ads for the exact purpose that I am needing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the photos for the different ads are separate sizes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Facebook marketing to grow your business!

What Social Media Marketing (SMM) Companies solution do you use?

Facebook marketing review by Amber P.
Amber P.

"Strategic Marketing "

What do you like best?

I like that you can see what target words to use by how many users fit in the group.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it would project your ad for no reason

Facebook marketing review by G2 User
G2 User

"Facebook marketing "

What do you like best?

Marketing is easy and let’s you target specific demographics. Easy to set up and control.

What do you dislike?

As a user if FB, not a fan of seeing all the targeted ads in my feed but I admit that I click on them and end up finding products and services I had no idea about. This is the main goal of our FB marketing campaign.

Facebook marketing review by Manager/Operations in Marketing and Advertising
Manager/Operations in Marketing and Advertising

"A necessity to digital marketing"

What do you like best?

Facebook allows a good amount of customization in targeting and allows you to reach your audience with many different methods to garner several types of engagements/results.

What do you dislike?

Ads Manager is quite glitchy. It's easy to overspend if a setting resets to their default input during editing, or if you change the default input and the edit doesn't save properly.

Facebook marketing review by Manager/Operations
Manager/Operations

"Social Marketing at its Best"

What do you like best?

Facebook's targeting and reach capabilities are best amongst all other platforms I believe.

What do you dislike?

The negative reputation Facebook is getting with data scandals, which could lead to people not using the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set clear objectives for Facebook marketing.

Facebook marketing review by Team Member in Insurance
Team Member in Insurance

"Facebook makes increasing traffic of business effortless "

What do you like best?

That I have a lot of control over my ads and who sees them

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be expensive to use and the cost can add up quickly depending what your objective is

Facebook marketing review by G2 User in Consumer Goods
G2 User in Consumer Goods

"Fun and easy"

What do you like best?

Able to sell whatever and get to get rid of old things

What do you dislike?

People stand you up. And you cant always get rid of things8

Learning about Facebook marketing?

* We monitor all Facebook marketing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.