Work for EZ Claim?

Learning about EZ Claim?

EZ Claim Reviews

EZ Claim review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Perfect for Small Billing Companies"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is SUPER easy to use! EZClaim is not DOS based and is loosely Windows based. It is easy to use the software, easy to get from pt demographics and insurance information to entering claims and downloading and uploading 837 files.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to complain about this system. The reports are very easy to get to. Aging reports are easy to modify and keep track of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend EZClaim to all small billing companies, especially DMEs. Very easy to use and to navigate the system.

We are a small DME company with 4 employees and 11 reps. This system solves all our needs. If we expand we may need to move to a different system for more tracking capabilities but for now EZ Claim is very easy.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EZ Claim
Showing 8 EZ Claim reviews
EZ Claim review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Perfect for Small Billing Companies"

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EZ Claim
EZ Claim review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good if you only need a piece or two"

What do you like best?

I thought the drag and drop component in the scheduler was the most innovative. The other features were mediocre at best.

What do you dislike?

The options are pieced together, with additional costs for what seemed like basic options. Claim scrubbing should be included with electronic billing, they just go hand in hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need some very basic claims tracking, it may work for you. But I found, that even with a small office, there was to much duplication in the work to make it feasible for our solutions.

We trialed the software, and after using other products in the past, this just didn't seem to make anything easier.

What Medical Billing solution do you use?

"Quick fast billing"

What do you like best?

What I like best about easy billing is that you can put in your claim very fast and then I'll give you the ICD codes and it's basically user-friendly

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about easy building is that sometimes the codes don't come up and you have to search for the results

Recommendations to others considering the product

One recommendation is to make sure you had the ICD 9 or 10 code book with you when you're doing billing

The benefits of ez blling is you can get through a lot of claims very fast.

EZ Claim review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Billing Software Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that the software can be utilized for single or multi-provider practices. It can be utilized on premise or the on the cloud. This software walks you through billing,scheduling & even third party EMR can be utilized.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't dissatisfied with anything really.

It is beneficial to be able to utilize 3rd partied for EMR! That solves a huge time management problem.

"EZ Billing Review"

What do you like best?

It's pretty straight forward. If you don't have too many patients (like a hospital), this would not work for you. Its not confusing at all and does the main things I need to keep my patients up to date.

What do you dislike?

Complications with coding claims. Have to search a giant list of you can't search it.

Billing quickly for a small number of people.

EZ Claim review by User

"Easy Peasy"

What do you like best?

This is my favorite software for billing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it is very easy to learn and easy to explain

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and have an open mind

It is easy to explain to new hires and familiarize them with

EZ Claim review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Awesome experience "

What do you like best?

I like everything about it so and I would definitely recommend to others.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything about it that I dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just helping make things better for the company

EZ Claim review by Administrator

"Ezzzz"

What do you like best?

It’s super easy, trading was a breeze and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, easy program and easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Speed of claim process

Learning about EZ Claim?

* We monitor all EZ Claim reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.