EZ Texting

EZ Texting

EZ Texting Is An SMS Marketing Service That's Refreshingly Simple & Surprisingly Affordable

Work for EZ Texting?

Learning about EZ Texting?

EZ Texting Reviews

Ask EZ Texting a Question
Cody W.

"EZ Texting really is Easy"

What do you like best?

There are two things. 1. How easy it is to import from a CSV file and text that group. 2. How easy it is to look at a text you sent, see who didn't open it, and send another text just to the people who didn't open the last text all just in a few clicks. Its smart and easy. 3. (bonus) that MMS texts do not cost more than a normal text. Most other companies charge 2-3x the amount for MMS.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the notifications bell at the top right. I like things to feel clean. Unless i am missing something, the only way to mark a notification as read is to click on it. Sometimes, depending on the text, ill have 20 notifications. Having to click each one, be taken to the page of that notification, and then repeating over and over 20 times to remove the notification badge is tedious. A mark all as read button would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Texting is what people check all day long. This is a great way to send out information that you know people will see.

Keeping students in our church updated with current events, sending them pictures to use to promote our events on social media, keeping parents of students who are attend weekend trips updated on arrival times and happenings around the event. Im solving a lot.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EZ Texting
Showing 231 EZ Texting reviews
Nathan P.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EZ Texting
Cody W.

"EZ Texting really is Easy"

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What SMS Marketing solution do you use?

Felix R.

"Easy Isn't Just In The Name, It's Part of The Process"

What do you like best?

EZ Text has a great but simple interface that makes it easy to send, and manage text communications. EZ Text is everything you are looking for in a mass texting software. What's great is you can run it right from your desktop. Even better, it's cheap for a small amount of texts, and even cheaper to deploy a bigger campaign (through their packages). No complaints here thus far.

What do you dislike?

There are really no downsides that I have come across in the 2 or 3 months of use. They could maybe add a better guide as to inserting pics in the text so that they don't get distorted if they are too narrow/wide. I had that issue once but their support is so good that they answered my questions about it and advised me on how to fix it on my end which was exactly what I needed. Great overall That's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. Mass texting is a gamechanger

I have been able to reach out to all my clients and prospects in one place through a technology that is incredibly useful and has a great ROI. Text is a great way to market. EZText makes it just that, easy.

Christopher P.

"EZTexting is a Great Choice for SMS and MMS needs"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about EZ Texting is the hands-off but still helpful approach that their team has. They are always responsive when needed but they also don't try to up-sell everything at every contact point. Every contact I've had from sales to support has been a positive experience.

What do you dislike?

The part I dislike most about EZ Texting's offerings is the limited integrations the platform has built in. Other vendors had more opportunities to integrate directly into our ESP (email service provider) but EZ Texting does allow someone with more technical abilities to integrate via their API.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy out-of-the-box service that supports images and text in the text messages sends and don't have requirements such as connecting to multiple services, EZ Texting can get you set up in a matter of hours.

We started using EZ Texting as a way to retire our tablet-based surveys at marketing activations. Allowing the user to text a number to be entered into the sweepstakes was a lot easier than our old system of having them fill out a contact form on a tablet at our booth.

Gary S. S.

"Ideal SMS services for marketing."

What do you like best?

The messaging service with which EZ Texting has a very complete system to perform all types of marketing campaigns saw SMS; thanks to the features that are counted within this platform, you can perform different market studies, based on personalized surveys via text message, this feature is one of the most pleasing to me to perform from this platform as we can launch different research studies by this means, creating different types of surveys with different characteristics, especially multiple response surveys based on the vote of the people, you can also add images and the additional text you want in these messages, which It helps create a very nice survey for users.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that can be improved for the sending of text messages, for example, I do not like much the limitation of characters that this application has in the sending of messages, sometimes you need a larger amount and you must resort to sending a message. A second message, which causes a significant loss of audience, the ideal would be to have a higher limit, not always need to send many words, but when it is necessary to do so is a problem, should have a limit of up to 500 characters, which is already something that gives more freedom when sending any information, or perform any type of study.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is ideal to perform different market studies by SMS, but if you need to make, send messages, with very long texts, the application has a character limit, which must be taken into account before purchasing the service.

It is an easy way to send information to our users anywhere, text messages to me are a very effective option in the campaigns we do, as it is a way closer, and sure to have the timely response from those interested, which becomes campaigns with greater effectiveness and conversion if needed, we can also conduct all kinds of surveys and studies through this means, which helps us a lot in our marketing practices.

Samantha C.

"Absolutely amazing texting marketing service!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Amazing customer service. The interface is simple and really requires no experience to use it. Just read the directions and start. My one question was answered promptly by the online chat associate who was friendly and knowledgeable. So simple and so effective. There is more to this than simple texting. There is a feature to text a picture, which can be really attention grabbing for your customers. Overall, I would have to highly recommend this - and the price point is great as well! You will definitely see ROI quickly with using this service.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is so easy to use the free trial and see for yourself! Customers really respond to text marketing. This has been successful for us and easily pays for itself. You won't be disappointed with how you are treated with this company.

Great way to reach a broader audience. Almost everyone is using their phones instead of desktops or other computers. There is an almost 100% guaranteed "open" rate because everyone looks at a text message! This is also a great way to boost income with flash sales, "texting group only" offers and coupons, etc. The texting list becomes its own community and those customers feel like they are getting special service, because they are! We offer lots of discounts and sales to those people who are on our texting list. People respond well to feeling like they are in on a special offer!

Dianna L.

"New to EZ Texting"

What do you like best?

I like that I can send one text to all of our clients at once. I also like that I can create multiple texting groups for mass texts. I have one text group for our volunteers to pass on information about service opportunities and outreach updates. I have another text group for our clients that I use to pass on updates about community resources as they come available.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the new update where you can see what your typing as it might appear on a device. I think that's unnecessary and I prefer a straight forward preview.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is best if you're only managing one location or site. I recommended EZ Texting to a friend of mine who runs a non-profit with over 100 locations across the US. Immediately we ran into challenges. It turns about another company called Trumpia offered the robust platform she needed for her many sites, unfortunately, the cost was prohibitive.

Before EZ texting, we relied only on e-mail to stay in contact with our clients, but most of our clients are in a demographic that doesn't utilize e-mail as much as texting. Part of what our non-profit does is connect members of the community to already-exisiting resources. Other non-profits in our field don't have a lot of time and money for marketing, so we are like their marketing department. Just recently, a pregnancy resource center asked us to get the word out about a free walk-in sonogram event they were holding...in TWELVE HOURS! The only women who showed up were women who had heard about the event through our texting campaign!

Susan G.

"Affordable and very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love that it has the ability to sort your contacts based on groups. I can send all employees a message, or only drivers or those in certain locations. Also, I can mass upload updates to my current lists! The fact that I can choose to overwrite or update contact information is awesome. I'm also a big fan of not having to pay a monthly fee - I only have to pay for the credits I need when I use them. So helpful!

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there's much I dislike about EZ Texting...it's simple to use and it fits all my needs!

I'm able to reach out to all our employees - even those without company email addresses. I'm also able to use this to remind employees of company events like open enrollment and contact everyone when an employee or family member passes. This is just a great way to keep everyone informed!

Dominick L.

"Getting the Word Out"

What do you like best?

I think the best part of using texting to get my message out is that I know it's almost an involuntary reaction to check the message. Also being able to put a photo into the message attracts attention to the message. To sum it up I get the word out to hundreds of potential buyers and agents with one click of the mouse.

Good stuff.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. If you can text by phone, then this is a now brainer. Even the contact uploads are easy. I wouldn't change a thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Photos get the best results

I'm able to reach a whole lot more people that will read what I'm sending than using email.

Erin D.

"The system is easy to use and customer service is awesome!"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly! It was easy to set-up, add phone numbers and send messages. I actually made a mistake while importing my first round of contacts and I contacted EX Texting via chat. They immediately helped me out and even gave me a credit to help fix my issue! I was very glad not to have to wait on the phone for support.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could make it so that my texts came from our actual number. I think more people pay attention to it when it comes from a phone number as opposed to a shortened number, but other than that I love it.

People are much more responsive to texts than any other form of communication we have found. This has been the best way for us to send reminders or info about specials.

David S.

"Love it!!"

What do you like best?

The name of the company tell it all: it is EZ! It took me no time at all to figure out how to use the site, create groups for different campaigns, send text message, mms messages, or schedule texts. It is one of the best things that I have ever signed my company up for. I will continue to be a customer for a very long time.

What do you dislike?

I do not love the app. It seems to me, to be a little bit outdated. If the folks at EZ texting could do a small update on the functionality portion of the app that would be great. But it does not bother me too much because I use my computer for most of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please give them a try! You won't regret it!

In this day in age, not everybody checks email all the time, not everybody answers calls, but everyone checks texts. I now send texts for every appointment reminder.

Robert E.

"It's been really good, minus the confusion billing "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can just receive and send text messages. Compare to other platforms, I was able to just sign up for you guys and get going. The interface is very easy to understand, and our office manager was able to get up to speed real quick. Now we're also able to receive text from google my business listing. Additional with our office manager being in Manila, we didn't have too many options for texting appointment confirmation and reminders

What do you dislike?

I dislike how many different options there are in terms of billing, credits , numbers and keywords. It's very confusing, and I was not happy with all the invoices I was receiving. I'm not sure why you guys didn't alert me to a better plan. Additionally there's no plans really for just text service alone. II don't need all the other stuff, but if you want to try to show me how it can benefit me great. But don't just do a 15 min call with me explaining those features, actually help me implement a campaign etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's none, it's a great system. Never gives me any headaches. It really was easy to set-up and its been great.

our office manager was out of Manila, and our appointment no show/cancellation rate was really high. We cater to customers across the country, and sometimes when we called from our state line. People wouldn't answer. Now we can bombard them with text about their appointments lol but at the same time interact with them. The benefit was lower appointment cancellation.

Dan S.

"Simple, effective, and useful for more than just marketing"

What do you like best?

EZ Texting is pretty straightforward and that's probably the best part about it. They've improved the platform to make it even more user-friendly including showing a preview of the message, simplifying their credit system, and improving scheduling.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily use EZ Texting often and the email communications from their platform can be a bit annoying. While scheduling and composing has improved, their previous platform showed the date and time of their server which helped me more confidently schedule our text messages. Now it's timezone-based, but being in a specific timezone that doesn't observe Daylight Saving, it can be a bit confusing and I've made mistakes with campaigns before.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with any marketing or promotional campaign, it's important to plan things ahead of time. Use a service like wordcounter.net to make sure your message is within the allowable character limit of text messages. Use the preview option in EZ Texting to make sure that everything works. Be aware of your timezone and other settings to ensure a successful campaign.

While at work I use EZ Texting for sending marketing and promotional messages, I've also used this product during festival events and conferences as a way of mass messaging vendors and participants about updates to schedules, emergency information, etc.. There isn't a more effective way of sending out immediate messages to a group of people and EZ Texting helps me do it quickly and in an affordable way.

Brandon M.

"Great for Emergency Notice needs "

What do you like best?

We find EZ Texting very easy to use. I like it that if I haven't needed to use it for 2 months, I find it easy to figure it out again. I have multiple water systems which I need residents signed up for emergency water notices. The ability to handle multiple systems with one account works very well.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of the downsides yet. It would be nice to have the ability to enter people who would need notified by alternate option. Some people only want to be called because they can't accept text messaging. It would be nice if EZ Texting could be a database of all our communication for emergency purposes. Maybe you could expand into recorded voice calls for those that don't want text messaging.

Had complaints of people not seeing emergency notices. This way they are without excuse. I love that people no longer complain that they didn't see the notices.

John V.

"Works well, is fast and easy to use. Never had an issue"

What do you like best?

The ease at which I can send text messages to my groups. It's easy to add users, add them to groups, and text those groups. It's not expensive and I can pay as I go.

What do you dislike?

Would love the functionality to have replies sent to my phone instead of having to log into the system. I think there is a way but if I remember it required a monthly fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an inexpensive way to send texts to groups using shortcode numbers, EZ Texting allows for easy, pay as you go plans to look like a big company even if you aren't.

I use it mostly to notified my groups of cancelled classes or other changes in our courses.

Michael R.

"EZ Texting Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use via web browser. System is fairly intuitive and needs minimal training.

What do you dislike?

Mobile version is awful. If I end up needing to edit or schedule a text from my iPhone or iPad, the interface is terrible. At a minimum, get rid of the left nav bar that takes up all the screen.

I'll alter my review. I also dislike this survey. The survey part is fine. Making me sign in with an email address and then uploading a screen shot seems a bit overkill. If you want my opinion, I'm happy to provide it. But I'm at the point of not completing because too many hoops to jump through.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mobile is the only drawback for me.

We send a daily update text to subscribers. We aren't really solving any problems.

Dawn J.

"Affordable Solution for Group texing "

What do you like best?

The program makes it so easy to quickly add contacts to get the word out in a flash. We often have changes to appointments due to the weather. Our clients love how quick and responsive we can be with everyone all at once.

What do you dislike?

I have to go to the program for the inbox. Not sure if there is an app? When I am on the go, its hard to access the inbox.

Time and instant access. People don't read email anymore, but will usually at least glance at a text. I literally had someone texting everyone one by one, or in small batches as reminders to appointments, or last minute changes to appointments. Now I can pull the contacts in from a spreadsheet or list, and have the info out to clients within 5 minutes.

Shade' S.

"Easy + Smooth Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

I liked how the staff checked in with me multiple times to make sure I was on the right plan and that I knew how to use the system. I love the interface as well. So simple I didn't even need any guidance.

What do you dislike?

The only negative experience I had with EZtexting was when I used the recorded voice call to my audience. It did not seem up to date and I had to go through a long process including trying to record on my phone multiple times to get the right length. I did that because the sound quality of their voice call recorder was not very good. The voice call setup was not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have great customer service and I never had a question as to how much I was paying or what plan I was on. The set plans (not pay as you go) would be best for larger audiences (over 50) especially for challenges or mini-courses which are temporary but being sent out frequently.

Reaching an audience quickly and reaching people who do not check email regularly.

Julia B.

"My hope is that this will help solve the issue of "I didn't even know that was happening!""

What do you like best?

I'm glad that there were different levels to choose from and I could pick what was affordable for our non-profit. Its nice to be able to get the word out immediately! They were very patient with me as I tried to determine what would work best for my business and assured me I would get the same customer service no matter what level.

What do you dislike?

That I can't afford more points so I can use the app more! I also tend to be very frugal and forget to use the app. Maybe a few more reminders would be good for me! I also wish I could get more of my Chamber Members to sign up. Is there a way I can encourage this?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are afraid it is hard to operate, it isn't. If you are worried about "bugging" those you send a text to, you won't have to worry. They have to opt in to receive them.

People who say they didn't know a luncheon or meeting was happening no longer have that excuse. We have had good response from our Board Members about the reminders.

Stacy O.

"EZ Texting Review - Clinton County Medical Center"

What do you like best?

Able to save templates for faster sending

I like that you can designate people to more than 1 group

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile version was more friendly. If we went into lockdown and I needed to advise the staff, I might not be able to go to my computer to send a text out, but I usually have my phone on me. We always call a code overhead to advise the staff, however if I have staff on break or coming in to work during a later shift, then I want them to know not to try and re-enter the building.

We are a medical facility and we use it for employee notification only. We send out emergency notices if we go on lock down, or have a weather related issue. I also send out notices to certain groups, like nursing, if someone called in sick and I need them know there are schedule changes. It's a great way to get the same message out to the masses.

Lisa M.

"EZ text works"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. I like that I can pay by credit instead of a monthly fee.

What do you dislike?

I like that I can mass upload contacts, but wish it was easier to add new contacts. It has to be very specific information to use the mass upload.

This survey is too many steps to get into it. I bet more people would respond if you could just access the survey with one click. I do not understand what the drop down questions mean so I used my best guess. This survey was not specific enough to EZ text - it seems like a general survey that wasn't customized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you understand that you can just pay as you go and that it is possible to mass upload contacts.

We use it for emergency contact information for a school.

Alain D.

"Reliable and easy to use texting service "

What do you like best?

EZ Texting is easy to load numbers into. You can upload via Excel documents, CSV, and individually via their website itself. It also has an intuitive dashboard. It's priced very well, meaning it's very affordable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. A minor thing would be increasing the number of admins who could send texts from their phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and see if it suits your needs. It is a very solid and reliable product, IMHO. It may not have all the bells and whistles that other products have, but if you need it for reliable communication, and need a product that is affordable, easy to set up, and very easy to use, I recommend trying EZ Texting.

We use EZ Texting for emergency broadcast and warning messages to our students, faculty, and employees. We do not use it for marketing.

Robbin J.

"Great tool for large reach out programs and subscriber based business."

What do you like best?

Being able to control grouping for contacts. Also automatic categorizing into questionable subscriptions, like people response stop, or with questions. The application goes in depth when explaining its parts to the user. Always answering questions you didn't even know you had, like what a short code is. The overall is superb, but there are parts I do not use. I assume that as I start to use features such as the Reminder Campaign and Poll & Vote will be useful for employees and gathering stats for personal improvement as a business. I also like the ability to use the same message and create templates rather than rewriting to typing messages per use. The app is very useful on the go as well, being able to use everything on the go and in the spur of the moment when it comes to mind.

What do you dislike?

Initial set up was a little tricky as far as understanding the concept. Disliked having to waste credits on Test messages to be sure the app worked good and clearly displayed pictures and portrayed the words correctly. There are some features I do not currently find useful because I do not feel the need to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure you have enough clientele and subscribers to use this tool to the best of your abilities. Once you accumulate enough the application is very useful.

Being able to better address and contact clients who don't respond to emails, being more personal, efficient and convenient.

Mary Jo C.

"Communication issues with EX Texting. "

What do you like best?

That you can send out text messages to a large number of prospects and clients. It is easy to use once you have gone through tutorial or had someone from the company walk you through the first time you send it out.

What do you dislike?

Communication with this company is not good. From the beginning the signs were their but I want this type of program to market to our clients.

1. I was learning about EZ texting as customer support person was walking me through it when she said, "I have to go to a meeting but I can call you later or tomorrow." I don't remember the exact word but the meeting part was exact. I was shocked that she did that and if I knew of another company that has what I am looking for I would of called them instead.

2. We signed up and sent a group text to 1800 people and only 700 received it. We verified phone number that they were cell numbers and we called the company for help but we continued with phone tag. We also had that deducted from our total and could not get it changed even though we followed the directions. I also left messages and did not hear back from them.

3. About 6 weeks into our contract I receive an email saying that I am sorry that you did not go with EZ texting and went with someone one else. I have no comment on that issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not sure at this point other than it can market to large # of groups.

none as of now

AH
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Easy to Set Up and Use"

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling of reminder text messages, and I like the ability to upload contacts and not have to manually enter them. I also like seeing who opts out so that we can tailor our marketing and check the results with our customers and affiliates. The interface is ideal as well. Everything is right at your fingertips. I love being able to login, see what I need to see and then take action on the items that need to be handled. There is nothing better. I also like how quickly it is to send out a text message on the fly. When you need to communicate to others quickly and make sure that they get it, text messaging is the way to go.

What do you dislike?

I have not seen anything that I do not like about the system. I had an issue where the system did not send out a text that I had to pay extra to send and they just credited me back the money. It was smooth and easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It does everything you need and is very easy to use. I have not seen many other systems, but this one is just that EZ. :)

We are using EZ Text for Conference Call Reminders and Company Announcements. Everyone gets busy and forgets about calls, including myself. This reminder text messaging is the best thing since the alarm clock. All of the feedback that we have received has been positive since it helps others stay on track.

gina r.

"Easy Breezy Experience"

What do you like best?

The set up and the launch process is so simple! Great looking texts messages, marketing is easy! I like to market different things on the fly and the app is a life-saver---so easy to use and so quick to send a message! I love using the app, no need to use a laptop!

What do you dislike?

An easier way to do sign ups at POS would be nice. Its hard to have a seperate device set up to take them to the sign up page

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO it! its so easy and effective! You will love the ease of use and responses! There is no reason not to at least try this! The cost is so low and the set up and use is so easy, there is no reason not to try! Once you do, you will be hooked! I love that I can come up with a campaign on the fly and do it all from mt iPhone! That is impressive! The App is so helpful and easy to use, makes this a no-brainer!

I am reaching people with specific and targeted messages. I used to use email campaigns, but no one reads them anymore....hard to get emails as well. Texting is faster, easier and more widely used. Especially with younger clients

Scott C.

"Great customer service, smooth product"

What do you like best?

Their customer service has been top notch. Honestly one of the most responsive teams I've worked with across a lot of industries. Love their ability to plug into our landline phone number so customers get used to texting/calling that number.

What do you dislike?

Wish their site was a bit more mobile friendly or their app allowed easier texting back to customers through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fantastic cusotmer service. Easy implementation. Reasonable pricing.

We're trying to create customer and brand engagement. Customers can text us ideas of their misfortune cookies to win free food. It creates an emotional tie to our brand.

Daniel C.

"It works well and is exactly what I needed."

What do you like best?

This app is vital is you want to send Mass short code SMS messages to contacts. I use it to communicate with employees, etc. It really gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish is that the short code number was even shorter. From 6 characters to 4.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it because it will be vital to your communication since more people read text messages.

EZ texting gives me a better method of communication.

C

"Great experience with EZ Texting"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the new intuitive user interface. My clients love it and feel as though it will help them with employee engagement especially with an ever changing workforce. This is also a unique system to use as the industry we work in is very archaic but this technology allows us to challenge the status quo of typical insurance benefit communication platforms and allows our clients to be more custom in their approaches.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I do not like about the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More proactive approach to teaching us the product and it's full capabilities. Perhaps a consultation.

More effective communication medium to obtain employee and client feedback. Finding unique ways to communicate with clients and their employees to educate on benefit offerings and savvy consumerism.

Mike B.

"EZ Texting is simple and easy to use and its been helpful."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use, and easy to get people to sign up. Having a keyword where people can text in is great, because it allows us to market towards people who want to receive that information. I like that we are able to schedule texts in advance. I like that we get a report about each text we send so we can see exactly how many people are looking and who is clicking on links.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have not been contacted by an account manager to help us out as we were told.

We have been able to directly market to people who want that information. Most of the people on our contacts have texted in to be part of our list.

Luke R.

"Great Experience, Great Price"

What do you like best?

I love the features EZ Texting provides for the low price tag. I have the ability to communicate with my customers in all the ways I need to at a lower cost than other texting services.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky at times. I wish there was better organization for groups and subgroups, but still quite workable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! You won't find anything with these features for a price that matches. Trust me, I've spent a lot of time looking.

I get to communicate with my customers right where they're at. My customers (most Millennials) don't open emails, but they do open texts. I can reach them better with EZ Texting than with any other communication method I've used.

"Quality service at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

After searching for a short code provider, i found EZ Texting to meet my small business needs and provides the scalability as my company grows. I really appreciate the fast customer service as the concept of texting systems was new to me prior to working with EZ Texting

What do you dislike?

Text ins do not capture person's name

2 way texting is limited to a certain amount of time before message gets lost

Would like to see a read receipt as well

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to customer support. Very friendly and help you navigate the features for your business

Centralized texting platform. Ability to push out targeted information automatically using keyword system

"Customer support could be a lot better"

What do you like best?

Ez Texting is over all a great program.

What do you dislike?

Customer support and blacklisting of common and essential words. In their effort to avoid spammers, they have made the program difficult to use. You cannot use symbols such as an "*". Okay. that's fairly easy to avoid. Today, I had a text blocked because it contained the word, "approved." It took me at least 25 minutes with their tech support to get that fixed. Had to be passed up two levels. Honestly the lady could have fixed the problem if she just said, "I'm sorry you are having this problem." When I asked for the name of her supervisor, she refused. Customer support leaves a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Never have a need for customer support.

as I said, it is overall a good program.. UNTIL you use a bad word... such as "approved."

Carl G.

"Texting works. Customers respond. "

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive. The results are undeniable. We have a grooming shop. I send out a "free upgrade today only" text and the shop fills up. Every single time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more options to manipulate my phone lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You've got to try it. It's is extremely effective.

We solved the slow day issue by inviting clients to come in. Increased sales and profitability.

Preston P.

"Get it"

What do you like best?

I think what I like best is the ease of being able to text a mass number of people

What do you dislike?

I disliked the cost, I think that the price could be brought down

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that by lowering the price it will help get more customers.

It saves me time from having to mass text people. I think that the benefits of this product are that they give you the ability to send mass messages to a relatively large group of people on a very quick basis. I think that this product can help businesses to obtain and retain clients on a higher level. Benefits of this is having the ability to text with potential clients, which allows for fas t feedback.

UR
User in Research

"Great tool for survey research!"

What do you like best?

EZ Texting is a great tool for many of our survey research projects, enabling us to contact respondents via text - especially harder to reach subgroups - while still following TCPA regulations. The amount of metadata we get from EZ Texting, the ease of use, EZ's protection of respondents who have opted out, and the capabilities EZ Texting has simply can't be beat.

What do you dislike?

What would make EZ Texting an absolutely perfect tool would be the ability to do better downloads and exports of "campaign" data - the message outbox (when sent, whether received, phone carrier, etc). Right now, the 200 per download function is incredibly arduous and time consuming when we need to instantly analyze thousands of texts that were sent.

We are using EZ Texting as an invitation to a study; respondents are texted the link of the study and asked to participate. This allows us to execute high level research - in particular, still keeping with the "random sampling" method of survey research - while saving time and money; texting has proven much more efficient than phone calling.

"EZ Texting is EASY and Effective!"

What do you like best?

EZ texting makes text advertising nearly effortless. I love the ability to make and save a template. It's a really great service and easy enough for a beginner.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are not more detailed analytics. I would love to see more data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try if you're on the fence about using it! It's very easy to learn if you dedicate a little time to learning how to use it to best suit your needs.

Customers who would prefer not to receive coupons and advertisements via email tend to want to opt-in to text messages instead.

AG
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

EZ Texting was super easy to use and get started with setting up groups. I enjoyed being able to see replies from our users to our text alerts. Our event attendees really enjoyed the text alerts for upcoming events which made us very happy users for EZ Texting. The ability to send texts via the mobile app was also very convenient.

What do you dislike?

The confusing way plans are explained and how it doesn't tell you up front that plan upgrades are only for the next billing cycle. The mobile app when I used it logs you out very frequently and does not save login information which made it a bit inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carefully review plans and make sure you accurately plan how many texts you will send as plan upgrades are not until next billing cycle.

Sending out text alerts for events and upcoming speakers occurring during our members meeting weekend.

Kimberly B.

"Customer Service is great"

What do you like best?

I felt the customer service was exceptional and Archey went above and beyond in helping me feel capable in sending out "nudge" texts to our students. The program is easy to use. We received credits to play with the system.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I disliked about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try if you're trying to reach an audience that is cell phone savvy.

We are texting our newly graduated high school seniors several times a month about important tasks to prevent "summer melt" and keep the enthusiasm up for college enrollment. Hopefully we will do a poll of them to ask if this helped keep them on the path to college.

Beth B.

"Surprisingly easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like that I can reach hundreds of colleagues in a more direct manner than with traditional methods.

What do you dislike?

The chat box is annoying at times and popos up every time I go in to send messages which is daily

Fast, impactful communication with better real time response.. Ability to reach multiple markets in a more effective manner that gets immediate attention

AA
Administrator in Accounting

"Great service"

What do you like best?

My company has been using this service for almost a year now and are fairly happy with it. It is pretty easy to use and has never failed us. The platform itself seems a little outdated, but it doesn't affect the functionality. Texts always go out on time and correctly, so I have no complaints. We will continue to use this service for sure.

What do you dislike?

I think the platform looks a little outdated on the back end. It doesn't affect the functionality though. This may be because the service is very simple when it comes down to it. There is no need for extreme features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I say go for it. I like the feature of being able to text a keyword to 313131. That's pretty powerful when you tell people that.

We are able to be inconstant communication with leads and clients, which is very nice.

"Simple Interface for New Customer Interactions"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. EZ Texting has a simple interface that allows us to market to and get in contact with customers and prospect via text messaging using a custom keyword.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the navigation of the app. It's not as easy to use which makes me more apt to login on a computer which isn't always convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

EZ Texting is an easy way to interact with customers via text messaging. The interface is easy to use and sending out mass texts is done in a few clicks.

Also it is really easy to set up automated text responses or re-direct to a website.

With the mass use of email in marketing our open rate is super low. Many consumers are more likely to respond via text message or at least check their texts so we are able to get our marketing message seen by more prospects and customers.

We also allow our customers to order product via text. This is a simple solution for many of our customers as they need product in-the-field asap.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent SMS Platform!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use with plenty of options! EZ Texting makes sending intricate, planned out texting campaigns as well as one-off last minute marketing messages a breeze.

Absolutely LOVE the chat feature! Any time I have run into an issue, the chat team has helped me IMMEDIATELY! Never have to wait for a response via email or for a phone call from a customer service rep. Your chat feature is amazing and your reps are trained so well !

Thanks !!!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is a little unclear is what must be included in the text as far as STOP etc. I also wish images weren't hosted on Amazon. Lastly, the image preview for a message including a link doesn't always show up... but I think this must have more to do with the carrier/cellphone itself!

The open rate for messages has increased by 60%!!! Our customers are seeing our messages instead of them sitting unopened in their inboxes.

Adam S.

"EZ Text is like having an extra 1,000 set of hands working for you"

What do you like best?

I like how EZ Text remembers opt outs so I can quickly import contacts in and send texts quickly. Slowly picking through those that opt out is very time consuming. Time of which I do not have.

What do you dislike?

The price point is steep for month to month

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better pricing

Reaching the most people in the quickest way. It works well.

Jacquelyn B.

"EZ Texting is a huge time saver"

What do you like best?

We are very impressed with how easy it is to send out messages to our entire company. We use it for all of our office announcements and reminders. Our agents love that it is a text message versus an email because they can quickly see and respond to the message. The pricing is perfect for our business size.

What do you dislike?

The only issue we have is we wish it would send us an alert when we have a message reply in our inbox, other than that we have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to buy this software it is worth it just in the way it saves time.

We have noticed a huge increase in our Agent involvement for training and meetings now that we are sending out reminder texts. We have great reviews from our Agents in how much they enjoy the reminder texts.

Rene G.

"Summer Melt"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the bulk and personalized messaging.

What do you dislike?

Several advisors in our program use eztext for our summer melt program. I do not like that we can see each other messages. It would be nice to to have several users to use one account and have messages confidential. :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Thank you for all that you do!

Summer Melt with our alumni as they transition into their first semester of college. Very helpful and students respond.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

This is our first time using something like this. It’s pretty straight forward and easy to use. I like that I can easily reach mass audience and I know where certain leads are coming from. You can also pre-schedule text messages to go out so that you don't have to do it every single time.

What do you dislike?

You can’t really attach pictures or videos. Like if you wanted to incorporate a picture AD or something similar you can't do that so you have to do it all via text. because you are limited to the number of characters its hard to fill everything in. I feel like a picture would allow you to fit more.

I like that it’s easy to use and i reach an audience at once. I know where certain leads are coming from depending on what key words I ask them to text back

C

"An easier way to connect"

What do you like best?

I like the convienience it provides to the customer. My response rate has increased drastically because people feel better replying to a text rather than an email.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little time to get used to where to go to start a new message, and the texts don't stay in the order they were received. I always have to search the phone number to find the thread. I also don't like that you made me take a screenshot to prove I'm a customer, no trust.

Clients respond faster and more often

"Good service but overbearing customer service"

What do you like best?

The product was amazing. It did exactly what I needed it to do and it was customizable enough to work for anybody. The service was also very reliable. I used EZ TExting for about 2 months and never had one text not deliver to customers. That reliability is very important to me cause if someone texts my keyword and then does not get the autoreply, that would hurt my brand image.

What do you dislike?

The customer service was way to overbearing. They texted or called me almost every day. Some people may like that but I didn't need the help and even after I told them that, the calls and emails continued at the pace they were asking if I needed any help. I also had like 5 people tell me they were my account manager which is over the top.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great service but make sure to tell the support staff up front how much help you want or you will be receiving calls and emails once a day which can be over the top if you have it working as you want and do not need the extra help.

I ran a campaign and used EZ Texting as an autoreply so people could text a keyword and get the link to vote. This helped me because the link to vote is normally very lengthy so people would be discouraged to use it. However, when they could just text a word to a number, then they were more likely to vote.

Firas M.

"Great Texting App that has made us deals"

What do you like best?

The app works wonderfully, if a client decides to text at any time of the day, we are there to answer them. This app has helped us to make deals.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could answer right from our cell phones wirhout copying the number over

The abolity to be available to customers eventhough we are not at our location and we don't miss any leads

Learn more about EZ Texting

EZ Texting Videos

Learning about EZ Texting?

* We monitor all EZ Texting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.