EyeQuant Reviews & Product Details

EyeQuant Overview

What is EyeQuant?

EyeQuant is a predictive artificial intelligence that visually highlights what people see, where they look first and how much of their attention is captured by specific elements of your design.

EyeQuant Details
German, English

EyeQuant is an A.I. designed to give instant, objective feedback on web & mobile designs.

WhiteMatter Labs GmbH

EyeQuant Reviews

Showing 12 EyeQuant reviews
Already have EyeQuant?
Managing Director UK
What do you like best?

Eyequant offer a simple, insightful tool to help improve web design for sites and for emails. In fact, I'm using it to illustrate the point in an online course I'm currently bringing together. I've used it in multiple organisations over the past few years, and will turn to it again whenever the opportunity presents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes of this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've used EyeQuant as a framework to help clients to design better (and more responsive) landing pages and email copy. It provides a clear path to make improvements to designs, with practical advice on improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I love the speed of Eyequant. Regular eyetracking studies take a lot of time and are very expensive. Now we can quickly gather data and start improving websites with eyetrakcing data as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even though it's obviously a lot more affordable then regular eyetracking, the investment is still yearly and not a unimportant amount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to them and let them demonstrate the power of Eyequant on some of your designs or websites. They are more than happy to help you out by demonstrating their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Eyequant as an extra tool to gather insights for our clients' websites. With the insights we form hypothesis to improve the performance of the website. Eyequant allows us to quickly test new design iterations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adjunct Professor
Higher Education
What do you like best?

- Eyequant is extremely easy to use.

- The approach of leveraging algorithms to read a live page or image, is incredibly valuable; instead of having to wait for tracking code, I can instantly turn around results

- This means I can quickly compare multiple companies in a competitive set which is often impossible.

- I have extensive experience with web analytics, a/b testing, and the quality of the reports from eyequant are clearly good.

- The Clarity Score and Regions of Interest reports are brilliant, very useful, and unique as far as I can tell Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- There are 5-6 report types, and 2-3 of them are perhaps too similar to each other

- It can be hard to communicate the depth of quality in the algorithms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't consider this a replacement for web analytics or user testing, and if you already employ an enterprise heatmapping tool, then perhaps you don't need to switch. But, if you are looking for a tool, and especially if you are an agency or in some way you need to work with many different accounts and quickly turn around insights, this will be wonderful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Comparing UX designs with rigorous scores for qualitative problems like 'how much attention does search get vs. navigation', 'why might this page be converting less than it should', and doing so across multiple companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of Conversion Rate Optimization & Testing Strategy
What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to use and provides quick, relevant information without the need for pesky pixel placement. It allows us to take standard best practice recommendations to the next level by confirming our initial suspicions or guiding us in a different direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my experience I have been unable to copy and paste the snapshots easily. At a moment's notice I need to send something off and instead of a simple click, I have to take a screenshot first. I understand that you can download the image, but if you just want to plop it into an e-mail or a presentation, that isn't easily done. A "Copy" feature would be very helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We utilize this tool with all clients we currently run CRO engagements with. Its added value not only helps us to establish additional testing opportunities and optimization strategies, but the client really loves how on-the-fly we can produce quick assessments of pages they are in the process of designing, LPs they are just about to launch, etc. Timing is everything, and EyeQuant removes the middle man for us by allowing easy visibility into what is working (and what isn't) for our clients at the touch of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The clarity and attention map helped my a lot to optimize the GUI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A comparison feature among the design iterations was missing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The annotation process of natural language is a tedious process. With EyeQuant I'm able to provide a design which makes the annotation quite fun. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Optimization Analyst
Banking
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of use and the speed of the results analysis. This tool is easy to manage, the plugin option is fantastic, and the analysis is as close to instant as you can get. The visuals make sense and the results can be explained to anyone in marketing, development, design, etc. This tool is actually fun to use. My team is already enjoying its benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

n/a - Seriously, there's nothing I can say that I dislike about this tool. Not to mention, the support team has been fantastic. I hope they build more features and integrations with analytics tools, but for the cost of the tool, you can't beat it. Needless to say, I am a very satisfied customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop considering whether or not you need this tool for your business. The answer is yes, you do need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool gives our team the ability to "test before testing" our website designs. Not only does this benefit us from a testing, UX, and design perspective, but it also answers questions and quickly resolves debates in our department. That saves us time and headache. For that, you can't put a price on the tool. In terms of specific problems we are solving for, this tool gives us what we need to say whether or not we should A/B test a page based on how users are currently perceiving the design. This basically writes our testing roadmap for us. Awesomeness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
Political Organization
What do you like best?

Eyequant gives a complete overview of a design, analysing key characteristics. By using this tool, I have been able to make quick and well-grounded choices, avoiding long and laborious tests. Its multifaceted analysis helps identifying key issues that diminish performance, testing designs before they are live on a website and comparing different possibilities. Its utility had a remarkable positive impact on my daily tasks, not to mention that the price is totally affordable.

Moreover, qualified consultants offer a constant support, further improving the experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It provides for results that need to be interpreted, of course, and this interpretation may not be easy for everyone. However, as said, consultants are there to help whenever needed and other than that, I don't see any other flaws. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free demo and get in touch with the team, it will be easy to understand if Eyequant meets your needs and expectation, as well as to find a suitable deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being in the process of improving a website design, Eyequant helps me and my team to take decisions faster and more effectively, as well as presenting such decisions clearly to other colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Experience QA & Delivery Manager
Education Management
What do you like best?

I like the speed with which we can asses a design and qualify a design before we go out and do the real user tests. This means that the results of our usertests get better and the end result is reached much faster than having to iterate many times with usertesting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the limited amount of analysis we can do in our current subscription because we would like to use it much more. Also I would like for the system to be able to handle tablet designs in landscape mode. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The subscription models offered by EYE Quant needs more flexibility. We are a big corporation and we need to be able to work out a subscription that can handle several design teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to simplify designs for our e-commerce solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Product & Co-Founder at Monito
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The fact that in only a few seconds and at a very affordable cost, I can get an eye-tracking heatmap of one of my mock-up or a real-page on my website.

Because it's so easy, fast and cheap, I can include heat map analysis at every step of our design process, in a very iterative way, allowing us to make quicker and better design decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not always easy to interpret a heatmap correctly, and to know what to aim for as a product designer. The customer success team at EyeQuant is very available and provide free training sessions which are very useful though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free demo offered by Eye-Quant already provides you with great insights about your current product, they share the heatmaps of your product with you, which is great to test if this is something that could benefit you in your design process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We already use mouse-tracking software to generate heatmaps of our live website. With Eye-Quant, we can add eye-tracking heatmaps to our analysis, but more importantly, we can test designs before they're live and get results in seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quite frankly, the interface of EyeQuant is my favorite part - it is enticing, and visually very appealing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Out of all the tools used to measure effectiveness of visuals, it is not the most comprehensive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If this is your first time starting to pull data on web/mobile visuals effectiveness, EyeQuant is a great place to start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User-friendliness, allure and brand effectiveness. It helps us to recognize what visuals and campaigns are strong, and where we need to do better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversion Services Director/Business Director
What do you like best?

The page Clutter score is really useful, especially for benchmarking against competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike it, but I'm not really sure on what the Excitingness scoring is telling me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out- it's a really great tool when assessing instant attention- because you can look at images you can also Eyequant your page prototypes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aspects of the design likely to get instant attention, and the visual journey the user makes as they scan the page Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

The Perception Analysis and their 3 W's Methodology (What/Why/What Next) is great to show great value to our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool is great but it would be very helpful if they have some industry benchmarkings too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can scale several analysis very easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.