Expensify for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

What is Expensify for G Suite?

Expensify automates every step of the expense reporting process from receipt scanning to reimbursement.

Expensify for G Suite Profile Details

Expensify for G Suite Reviews

1-14 of 14 total Expensify for G Suite reviews
Process Specialist
Retail

"Useful expense reports made easy"

What do you like best?

What I like most about these expense reports is that they are very simple to use. I have no problem at all tracking the length of my mileage and it allows me to update and upload different receipts to the program without any problems. It is very user friendly and I enjoy it very much.

What do you dislike?

The only things that I dislike about this is that it is a bit over the top when it comes to their communication with partners. I also wish that the map and distance calculator was a bit more comprehensive and simple

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend this software and think that it is useful to people needing comprehensive expense reports or who need an easy way to track their mileage. I have worked with other expense reports throughout my time and this is by far the easiest and most enjoyable. I would recommend it to anybody who is needing a simple program for their work.

I am mostly using this software for expense reports and other types of information. We also use it to track mileage.

Senior Outreach Associate
Hospital & Health Care

"Great software with over-the-top marketing"

What do you like best?

This is quite simple to use and I like that it is so easy to track how much I travel and to have a simple quick spot to enter my expenses. It is nice to type in locations and allow it to do the calculations about mileage etc. I also like that it tracks my receipts and information as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the map features' finicky-ness. Every time I search I have to type the entire address, unlike google maps or most other softwares, it does not auto-fill information, so you have to time address, city, state, and zipcode EVERY time you use the software. This makes the whole thing take a long time. Also - when I type the information in, it never assumes that I am in my location, but starts off as if my location is in New York somewhere or something.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use this software - although the messaging is really upity - if you are okay with them being extra and quirky - you will really like the simplicity of our company. This is a very simple and great software that I think that everybody can utilize

Mostly we utilize this software for expense reports.

Small Business Owner / Designer
Insurance

"Scan and Done"

What do you like best?

I can scan my receipt and toss it! I don't have to enter additional data, it picks up on everything necessary!

I love that it has different categories for easy filing and it even has an email address if you have online receipts that you can't scan. I have it on my phone, the "concierge" is amazing and very helpful to let you know about features or when things are filled.

What do you dislike?

It takes a couple minutes to scan some receipts and file them... But I haven't had one come back with any errors and you can close the app while it continues to scan.

I am actually looking forward to taxes next year when it is already on my account and ready to go. Having just finished taxes this year with piles of physical receipts for my small business, I am enjoying the bliss of having my business expenses tracked and taken care of with such ease.

Community Impact Coordinator
Retail

"Really simple and easy."

What do you like best?

I really like how simple it is to use this software to track my miles. The feature that allows you to enter different locations, and have the map track the mileage for you is very easy and useful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how quirky and over the top the marketing and messaging of the company is. It seems a bit unprofessional and quite extra. That being said, its very friendly and somewhat entertaining - but everybody in my office is pretty annoyed by it. For the map part - it never remembers where I am and it often times guesses that I am in a different state. It would be nice if instead they had a drop down that assumed the location - like when you use google maps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great program that I would strongly suggest you use. Very simple and easy to work with and their direct deposit option is awesome.

I send in my business expenses and my mileage to my company to report to them when I have used money so that I can be reimbursed

Office Manager

"Would definitely recommend!"

What do you like best?

Expensify is really easy to use, not only personally but also as an admin. I'm easily able to track other people's reports and export them as PDFs when submitting reimbursements to our bookkeeper. I also like that it has a clean layout.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Download the mobile Expensify app so you can easily take pictures of your receipts and upload them right then and there.

I'm able to save time to do other things because I can submit expenses by taking pictures of my receipts and uploading them immediately to Expensify's mobile app. And it has a smart scan feature so you don't even have to take time to fill everything out.

HR Generalist & Recruiter

"Expensify Review"

What do you like best?

The UI of Expensify is very good. It is a very intuitive and easy to use product. A lot of our employees appreciate the map functionality for reporting distance.

What do you dislike?

Currently we do not have Expensify integrated with our payroll system so expenses are processed outside of payroll. This adds an additional administrative step for us.

Our employees have a lot of expenses. This tool allows them to manage and report expenses easily, saving administrative hassle and confusion.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great experience to file expenses"

What do you like best?

The app has a very friendly user interface to file all your expenses and claim for reimbursements. The app automatically recognizes your receipts and auto fill in for you which saves you tons of time.

What do you dislike?

The app sometimes duplicates the bill if they are from same merchant or of the same amount and tag them as duplicate and then you have to either add it manually or need to edit it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great app for getting reimbursements for your expenses.If you are looking for an app to file your expenses and claim for reimbursements then this is one of the good apps out there.

reimbursements for expenses. filing expense reports for official trips and expenses

"Great for filing expenses"

What do you like best?

Filing of expenses at workplace is easily manageable with this one. It has easy user interface. Just upload the receipt and it will auto fill for you. Create expense reports for official trips or just submit one expense..

What do you dislike?

Mostly the problem is when the amount and vendor is same, the bill pops up as duplicate bill and then you have to manually add it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you travel a lot and have to file reimbursements occasionally..this is a good tool for you then..

Filing expenses at workplace

"Centralized App to enter expenses"

What do you like best?

This offering can be used as an app on my phone and my PC - best feature being the app

What do you dislike?

The process of entering expenses and reports seems to change periodically

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure the person you submit your expenses to has the correct contact info set up

One stop shop for adding receipts - makes the ability for our CFO to reimburse

"Quick and easy receipt management "

What do you like best?

Autoscans my receipts, picking up vendor name and amount.

What do you dislike?

Wish the system would remember similar expenses and file into the appropriate folder

Tax receipts for business expenses and donations

"Easy to use via the app!"

What do you like best?

The app is super easy to use and does all the work for you for reimbursement!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pictures don't upload the first time around.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product for remote users

We use this to get reimbursed for our employee perks like pizza friday and coffee perks. It's quick and easy.

"Great for filing expenses"

What do you like best?

User friendly experience and ease of filing the expenses. The auto recognition of expenses and auto fill in feature.

What do you dislike?

It confuses if the expenses are of same amount and of same merchant and tag them duplicate and wont correct it

Used at work for filing expenses

EI

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use on both mobile and desktop.

What do you dislike?

Actually, nothing! It's all good and really nothing left that's I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just use it!

Pasting your receipts on an A4 paper and scanning and uploading the details into an Excel spreadsheet. Expensify is able to do all these for you digitally.

"Very convenient"

What do you like best?

Really enjoy that you can easily upload and complete everything through the app. So user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t experienced anything negative thus far.

Expense filing.

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.3*
* G Suite for Finance Category
Do you work for Expensify for G Suite?

Expensify for G Suite Categories on G2