EveryoneSocial

Fully equip your people to succeed in the digital world with the preferred employee advocacy and social selling platform. Used by leading teams in marketing, sales, internal communications, and recruiting.

Give your people the tools they need to engage across the ever-growing array of digital channels.

Work for EveryoneSocial?

Learning about EveryoneSocial?

EveryoneSocial Reviews

Ask EveryoneSocial a Question
Showing 133 EveryoneSocial reviews
Michele Angelo C.

"All you need in 1 Click"

What do you like best?

Since i started to use it, i save a lot of time on looking for the right news to share on my social network profiles, and my Profiles are more active. I have an increase of followers and more engagement with the key-player. Everyonesocial let me Access easily to my Corporate and main Newspapers Streaming in one page and all you need is 1 click to share it with all yours Social network profiles : Amazing.

The Analytics provide statistics data that give me the view to address the right message

What do you dislike?

I Use the App daily, i found it extremely Smart, user friendly,

I miss the opportunity to share in easily news coming from others country, will be great have The chance to select the newspapers from different countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Via EveryoneSocial I can see easily all the latest corporate news and select the right one to share. Super.

simply using the app I see directly the latest news and share on all my network or select just one

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EveryoneSocial
Cole G.

"Intuitive platform with good company adoption "

What do you like best?

The platform is VERY easy to understand once you are logged in. There is not allot of fluff to this, each area of both the mobile and web app's are concise and allows you to spend minimal time with big results. The set up from the account manger at ES was very painless and they answered all our questions and hosted 2 1hr company wide education sessions! The admin side is very easy to navigate and train new admins.

What do you dislike?

There are some integrations that are limited, this is mostly do to the social platforms you are sharing to not Everyone Social. From time to time there will be some issues with the page not loading, fixed by refreshing the page. When this happens you do loose the info (say you were entering new users to be added). The team at Everyone Social is aware of the issue and have been helpful to resolve it. It would be really cool to be able to pull in social page feeds such as from LinkedIn or Facebook, this would really help out watching competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand where your goals for employee social selling are and how your content will leverage employees. If you are a large business this is a great tool. If you have less than 5 employees I would say there are better options.

We are getting our sales and marketing teams sharing our native content on a way more consistent basis. We are increasing out sales qualified leads through creating our employees to becoming though leaders in our industry. This is also a great tool for HR to use for recruiting new employees.

What Employee Advocacy solution do you use?

Cynthia R.

"Everyone Social review"

What do you like best?

I can send out posts on several different platforms at one time which is great and time saving for me. I really like that variety of posts that it offers me to share as well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is not being able to have new posts to share all the time but I dont think that is Everyone Socials fault, per se, I believe it is the company that manages the posts so I cant really say I have a dislike of Everyone Social.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product and very easy to use. If you want a platform that offers great posts and one that you can share easily to your network, this is the one for you.

I am able to use social selling and networking easily on a daily basis with this platform. The platform offers numerous posts for you to share and also gives you the ability to choose many personal selections that you can manage, stats that you can view, and tools to have you with it all as well.

Anaïs N.

"Easy to use Social Media Branding helper"

What do you like best?

Having direct access to relevant shareable and approved content and scheduling the posts in advance is a major advantage and helps me attract the right talent on LinkedIn as well as improve my company's branding. I also appreciate that this is a service that allows you to post directly to not only LinkedIn, but also Twitter, Xing, Facebook etc. The network reach achieved through this tool is therefore amazing. It literally takes me 5 minutes a week to get in there, find relevant content within a second and schedule it for the week. Before that, I needed to be extremely careful around which content to post as not everything was PR approved.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is somewhat obviously that the posts have not been shared directly, which makes the experience less authentic to the crowd we are trying to reach. People in our industry (tech) will know this is automated. I would also like to see better industry news - right now this stream is more on the weaj side. Also, the plugin to grab posts and submit them doesn't work, so I am finding it difficult to submit content for sharing purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Making sure to have a steady flow of resources online (articles, blog posts etc)

To me personally this allows better LinkedIn exposure and better visibility of my company's activity for my followers and potential candidates. I also improves my ranking in the network.

Magnus Emil F.

"Great time saving tool for sales - Bad for uploading own video content "

What do you like best?

I love that it saves me times and makes me more customer centric. I usually spend my Sundays scheduling for 2 weeks ahead (3-4 posts per week). By doing this on Sunday for half an hour, I get more time during the work week to call customers, and generelly build and nurture customer relations. It therefore indirectly helps my pipeline management.

What do you dislike?

I've tried to upload own video content and schedule it, but it doesn't work. As video is one of the most engaging content you now can post, it's weird that EveryoneSocial isn't allowing for this. Linking to youtube or any other video media site isn't always good enough, as business content isn't always published there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it as your main company content platform. It makes a great case for sales personell actually taking time publishing relevant industry content for their customers to see. It's super easy, swift to deploy, and eventually gives you the results you want to see on inbound marketing. Would give 10/10 if it wouldn't have been for the statistician in me that says "nothing is perfect", so let's say 8/10!

I'm solving time issues with EveryoneSocial. I get more time with my customers, acquiring new business and giving them more of my time. At the same time, it makes my social selling profile and personal brand stronger on social media.

Gastón E.

"Great social media tool to keep me engaged with my network."

What do you like best?

I liked that I can pull great content from different sources and schedule them to fit in the best times for the best channels and this keeps me relevant in creating my personal brand and give me more free time.

What do you dislike?

Would be good to have more insight regarding the publications, in a easy way to understand or navegate, like a chart. Also Hidding what I allready published in order to have a clear view of what I have available to post. Perhaps to have it separate. Also a check that some content is duplicated in order to not publish too times the same content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look to the analytics tools to improve that part of ES

I could automated in a way all my publishing to be a top ambassador in my company. I have great SSI beacuse I can easly publish content. Also Hidding what I allready published in order to have a clear view of what I have available to post. Perhaps to have it separate. Also a check that some content is duplicated in order to not publish too times the same content.

Alyson M.

"Super great platform for social media"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to navigate the website. I really enjoy the leader board because it gives you a desire to expand your social media presence. I like how they have recommended articles and it shows you who's shared what.

What do you dislike?

The emails are difficult for me to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend investing in this product. It's a great tool to control your social media platforms with ONE CLICK. The articles are very relevant and my following seems to enjoy them.

More people have been looking at my LinkedIn and I am getting a ton more interaction with my posts. This platform also gives me access to articles that I don't see coming in from my subscribed content. It keeps me posting daily because I enjoy to see my score go up on the Leader board.

Nicole C.

"Social Media Made Easy - Easier? "

What do you like best?

I love that you can add curated content and any news stream you'd like. And that it's super easy to use that way, as simple and clicking and scheduling or sharing.

What do you dislike?

UI is alright but could use some updates. Seems kind of 'clunky' when adding your own links and content to share. Also I cannot find the capability of 'rescheduling' a scheduled post, I have to delete and re-add.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! What a time saver!

Sharing our content and making it easy for our large organization to have other employees easily share content and make it readily available. It helps with spreading our thought leadership as well as industry expertise. It also saves a LOT of time for me, to focus on my actual job, but also share company and product content.

David Y.

"Awesome Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the way that everything is organized. Very simple and user-friendly. I have all the information I need and I really like the ranking (Current Leaders) because it makes me feel that I need to do my best every single day.

What do you dislike?

Anything. I really love this tool and the way you can us it. I just think that it would be cool to have it on my native language (Spanish) but every thin else is awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will love it! Use the queue option in order to program your post in advance. This function is very important if you will be out of your office because of work or vacations.

Better time organization, helps me to be aware of the industry and news.

Keli K.

"Easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

I like that our marketing teams can organize content into feeds so that I can easily find things to share that are relevant to the people I would like to share with. I also really like being able to schedule my posts. I take 10-15 minutes in the morning to schedule them, then I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day.

What do you dislike?

I'd like it better if each of the pieces of content had the date that you last shared it rather than just that you have shared it. It would make it easier to see what would be good to share again.

I'm able to share content on SM throughout the day without having to be on SM all day long. I can schedule in the morning (or days in advance when I am going to be off work)

Beata H.

"EveryoneSocial - connects & engages in a simple way!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity-smart way to share articles! Through one engagement we are able to target all channels we want. We can add & modify our posts, we schedule on do them on the go! very easy, intuitive & recommended.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe there is anything to mention here. Everything is working as wanted & nothing is missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for a tool that is easy to use & is always improving? choose EveryoneSocial

Simplicity-smart way to share articles - connectivity with 3rd party tools. Alerts & stats are visual & easy to understand. With EveryoneSocial we work as a team towards our goals - sharing & educating is our main objective. Making people aware of whats going on at our end. We are able to be aligned on what is shared, what impact it had & what the outcome is. We are a team using one tool which spreads our news through all our social media channels - that is simplicity & time saving.

Amanda A.

"A great tool to give you that extra push in social "

What do you like best?

I really like the interface of ES. I looked into a lot of other social advocacy tool and ES looked the most intuitive to me. The layout is very similar to popular social platforms so the learning curve is very little.

What do you dislike?

I think that some technical features could be improved like user management or some of the reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and see how much it improves your sales teams social presence and How much traffic is directed to your content and website.

We are encouraging our sales team to share the new content our marketing team is working on as well as other third party articles to represent themselves as subject matter experts.

User in Human Resources

"Rob's ES Review"

What do you like best?

Everyone Social provides current trends and statistics across multiple streams including compliance, sales tips, thought leadership, GES, and more. It also allows you to manage your streams and add others such as Forbes.

What do you dislike?

There is some inherent redundancy in the articles posted across the streams unfortunately. And that takes away from the value. Also if there could be more articles within each stream that would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check EveryoneSocial regularly and definitely post/share articles of interest regularly so that you can increase your LinkedIn SSI.

One obvious benefit is the education you get that can be applied as you talk with your clients and prospects. This is huge because it allows you to provide valuable insights that are current and it helps you gain access quicker and build credibility faster. When you can apply thought leadership whether it be compliance or training or even just sales tips, it will eventually lead to improved sales results.

"Social Selling with EveryoneSocial!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the tracking report on views and analytics reported(clicks, engagements, shares). It's also an easy way to see what we as a company would like to make know via social platforms. It's been a helpful reminder for me to actively engagement my network with content. The Google Chrome extension has been a great tool for things that I'd like to post and track activity with but do not appear in the company stream.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this tool. I have used it for roughly 3 months, and plan to continue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I would highly recommend.

EveryoneSocial has helped to provide some organization and tracking to my social media activity. I have typically engaged on LinkedIn with a shotgun approach of posting what i deem to be relevant business material. Using this tool has definitely aligned a strategy to how I post content.

Carmen H.

"Good Tool, Some Growing Up to Do"

What do you like best?

Everyone Social is user-friendly, and requires no training for users. I'd say the user interface is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Some features don't work and there seem to be little-to-no interest in getting the platform "perfect" if there is such a thing. For example, I may or may not be able to connect LinkedIn and I cannot connect the company Facebook page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to understand and evaluate the features, especially if integrated with marketing automation programs.

We are making our sales teams an advocate - providing them with the ability to showcase company thought leadership and other info. It is a time-saver for users.

Hazel O.

"Great experience with EveryoneSocial"

What do you like best?

The app, site and bookmarklet/browser extension that EveryoneSocial offer are great, but the real highlight here is the team itself. From our initial contact with the Sales team, through to implementation and ongoing support from our Success Manager, the team at EveryoneSocial have been incredibly responsive and helpful. ES has made changes to the platform to suit our needs and are always willing to take feedback on board.

What do you dislike?

The product itself is pretty solid, but there are some advancements to be made in the user outreach (email/push notification) and analytics sections. Luckily, the team at ES are very transparent about what they're currently working on and their roadmap, and I'm happy that these areas are currently being innovated and improved upon.

Most companies underestimate the power of engaging employees on social media. Social media policies and restrictions in the workplace can leave employees feeling unsure how and when to engage on social, and this tool helps to take the guesswork out of that. In using this tool, we've increased our reach and engagements significantly.

Daniel W.

"Great tool to improve my social media impact"

What do you like best?

The browser app is really easy to use and the stream is really efficient. I also have the streaming from my company that's permit me to promote some news an have a better social media impact. I am not a marketing guy and I have to improve my personal marketing "everyonesocial" is the good way to do it

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not so cool, I never use it. There is no way to share a link related to a news with the android browser.

Maybe the stream could be better organize, when you have an important list then you have to scroll down to find all your stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try and you'll adopt it

I am better inform and I don't have to use my rss field, I have all in one with that tool. I am use it everyday even saturday and sunday.

wayne p.

"Anyone can be a master of social media"

What do you like best?

EveryoneSocial combines a single repository for company and industry content with a scheduler that allows users to post all day/night/week without spending any time at all on social media. Love this!

What do you dislike?

Many of the streams do not contain any content. Perhaps this is limited by my company, not the tool.

I need to generate market awareness for a new SaaS category. Social selling is an ideal way to do that, but is typically way too time consuming to do effectively. With ES, I am flooding twitter and linkedin with targeted content at the most opportune times.

David Anthony S.

"Love the ease of use, and the abundance of articles."

What do you like best?

Love the fact that I have tons of interesting articles and choices in what I can share. Its a great platform that allows me also to see root metrics on my performance, our leaderboard feature was disabled recently, but will be activated during higher social periods.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, its easy to use. And very user friendly so very hard to say that I have any real dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use product

There are tons of networking opportunities, you can share all kinds of articles. Tons of subjects that you can share with your followers, I have noticed tons more engagements as well as feedback. Able to get my brands message out in a controlled but very friendly manner.

I
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"A must use tool to incress your impact on social media "

What do you like best?

This tools allows me to receive a consolidated view from selected feeds, review then & re-post only what I select. Helps me be more effective on linked-in across my companies many streams . & beyond .

The "share it" is a killer feature , lets me create a post from other web content then track & analyses . I have the "share it" bottom in my browser toolbar all the time now. This tracking help keeps my posts targeted and relevant.

What do you dislike?

what is there to dislike ? not sure how to improve this fab tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

simple fast & easy.

we are using this tool to support social media amplification , deliver targeted content to dell's linked-in users & track . we now have one tool to show many people actions.

User in Computer Hardware

"Makes it easy to manage my posting pipeline"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule/queue up my posts and create a pipeline. This allows me to spend a small amount of time at once to setup several posts throughout the week. Based on my profile settings it will queue up posts multiple times a day at the times I define.

What do you dislike?

The same post may show up in multiple streams but is not recognized as being the same post. So you run the risk of posting the same content more than once. It would be nice to be able to setup rules to automatically queue up specific streams based on preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good option for allowing your users engage on social media.

The platform helps me maintain both my online presence and promote my company's content at the same time.

Tiffany L.

"EveryoneSocial is an easy to use platform for social sharing for our employees. "

What do you like best?

One of the best parts of my experience with ES is their willingness to consider, and often implement ideas or requests we have to help make the app better for our users.

Most of the time, they've already thought of it, too, so it's already on the road map!

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I dislike. They are really accommodating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research, and you'll find that EveryoneSocial has the features you really need, for a price that is competitive. Add in their great attention to detail, personal investment (my rep sent me a wedding gift!), and commitment to innovation and you have a winner.

We now have a way to disseminate company information privately to our employees, plus we can share content through our employees to their networks and see that engagement amplify our influence.

Peter H.

"A great tool to make your social media selling easier"

What do you like best?

I love the different streams that allow for content that my company has approved to upload to LinkedIn and support our social media selling. I also like the leaderboard and the analytics to track my performance against my peers. I love the mobile app which I use regularly because of my travel schedule.

What do you dislike?

I really cant think of anything I don't like.

The benefit is I am able to produce content to LinkedIn and other social media with content that is approved by my company. No guessing what is appropriate to share.

"Everyone Social Experience"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is having several types of information consolidated in one platform and despite the variety of contents, all of them are pretty useul somehow.

What do you dislike?

There I nothing I really dislike but as an improvement, I think some of the contents could be more directly connected to economy and sector trends ( at least of GESI LaTam),

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Personaly, I consider it a great market tool and it is possible to separate it according to your departments/ areas. So in my company there's a special profile for relevant news of Latam Sales Territory, or then for Compliance Market trends, etc.

A lot of the content brought I can bring to t prospects as relevant information wen trying to book a meeting or even during the meeting.

Jean-Paul L.

"Quick and easy to use, and effective"

What do you like best?

That I can quickly scan and review articles that have pre-vetted, and post to key social sites, or schedule for future posting with a couple of clicks.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more recommended options (i.e., proactive recommendation that I may not have thought of) that could be of valuw to my audience.

The problem of having social selling be too time consuming. Everyone Social puts it all in one place and I can post articles in a few clicks. I've significantly improved my social presence.

Learn more about EveryoneSocial

EveryoneSocial Videos

Learning about EveryoneSocial?

* We monitor all EveryoneSocial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.