Evernote Business Reviews & Product Details

Ms
What do you like best?

Makes it simple to rapidly type up notes whether you are on your PC, tablet or cell phone. Not exclusively would you be able to type notes, however you can isolate them by simple to-discover journals, just as transfer pictures. You can free yourself of your paper recording framework by uploadings pictures of receipts, charge archives and even house reports. I cherish that it is so natural to synchronize the notes between all gadgets. Anybody in the group can compose and get to any note. It works extraordinary in any standard OS: iOS, Android, Windows. Likewise, its overseeing highlights are extraordinary: you can sort out notes and colleagues get to actually simple. Reinforcement and reestablish highlights are exceptionally helpful also, when you work with other individuals now and then somebody can erase or harm information, having the alternative to reestablish the document to a past rendition can be life sparing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost is somewhat high. A few people needn't bother with every one of the highlights evernote gives so paying the cost to the full bundle isn't justified, despite any potential benefits to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You ought to likewise consider Skitch, which runs connected at the hip with Evernote Business. I would likewise make a point to exploit any preparation that may accompany your bundle as this item can be very mind boggling. By and large, extremely accommodating and would prescribe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to make, audit, alter and send notes in a hurry have enabled our business to address issues in a matter of seconds contrasted with different strategies for association. It likewise has enabled our representatives to turned out to be increasingly composed and deal with their time better, accomplishing objectives in less work hours. I regularly need to take notes amid gatherings, this has turned into a greatly improved choice for me then apple notes. It's progressively composed and functions admirably with the Apple Pencil. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Evernote Business Overview

What is Evernote Business?

Evernote Business brings your teams work together. Create documents, collaborate on projects, and store information all in one place. Teammates can access, edit, upload, and share notes and files from any device--even if theyre offline. Cut through the noise, and quickly find the information you need with powerful search capabilities and integrations with tools you already use. Unify your workflow with Evernote Business.

Evernote Business Details
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Evernote Business makes the ideas, research and expertise of any team easily discoverable, creating an open, productive and smarter workplace.

Evernote
2008
Redwood City, CA
@evernote

Answer a few questions to help the Evernote Business community
Have you used Evernote Business before?

Evernote Business Reviews

Showing 65 Evernote Business reviews
Already have Evernote Business?
Founder
Business Development Manager
Information Services
English Teacher
What do you like best?

Evernote makes it easy to write all my thoughts down. I love the web clipper extension which allows me to save entire pages with images included. The concept of notebooks are really intuitive to me and I find it perfect for organizing the content that I teach and the different classes, and it also has a very neat interface that is the same in all devices (which means that the learning curve is very easy!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app can be a bit clunky on mobile devices and sometimes it would stop working in the middle of writing or saving notes. But the desktop version works perfectly for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I switched to the Business plan after a while because it includes features that are better for note-taking but I still think that the basic plan is a very much complete experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for both personal and work purposes. I can have all my notes from my classes wherever I go and keep writing any thoughts on my notebooks during work. I am an English Teacher so I am always writing any new lessons ideas that I could teach my students for a better learning curve, and Evernote gets me through every day of work as well as allowing me to keep track of simple tasks. The integration with Slack also helps for a better communication with other staff during the pandemic. It's one of my favorite apps and I use it every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Evernote Business has a remarkable feature that lets our team create, edit, upload, access, and share digital notes and files from anywhere from multiple devices such as a computer, tablet, and mobile phones. Also, it has a feature known as Spaces, which is the simplest way for our team to focus, share, and achieve more together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The web application of Evernote Business has limited features, especially in terms of editing and annotating any image files.

Other than this, I frequently experience sync issues among its mobile and web applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Evernote Business has become a problem-solving solution for creating, managing, and sharing digital notes, projects, and everyday to-dos with great productivity, even while working remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

Is good for little teams or integrated inside a bigger system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't enough features to compete with other softwares Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Was a better experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Archive a snipper or the whole article

Create a post within the platform

Forget about cluttering your computer - save everything to the cloud instead!

Tag everything for easy filtering

Access offline (paid version) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm still trying to figure out how to merge my two Evernotes. I have read the instructions but it didn't seem to help me.

I would like to merge all the notes I've ever had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Evernote is a smart way of keeping your notes organized. It helps me archive interesting articles and thoughts for later and then simply search for them within the platform. The free version is good enough; however, I started archiving a lot of information and quickly ran out of the max available upload monthly which is 60 MB. So i went ahead and upgraded my account. After all, &32/annually is nothing given how useful this software is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I learn-learn -learn! I come across interesting, helpful, and educational articles and I archive them so i can then use this information to better my digital marketing initiatives.

I save a lot of competitive information and general research so I can then use for my content marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like that I can use that software with all my devices. I have a good sync work. Very easy and fast to create lists. Care a lot about my work. I like that I can work when I'm out of office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Generally, software is good and working well.sometimes has a small problem with sync. Maybe will be nice to have a bigger choice of tools. Good organization side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect software. You will not have a problem to use it. Very easy to set up and simple to use. I guess with this platform you will have a powerful help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are like that we can do more work online. We can save all pages in web. We can find our links which we were attending. Also its perfect to be allowed to use all information which we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer and Board Member
What do you like best?

Everything I possibly want to do regarding my notes taking is supported by EverNote. Folders, tagging, organizing, pictures, video, audio, running notes, everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't seem to think of anything I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think through how you want to organize your life before starting to use EveryNote. It is very easy to clutter things up. On the other hand, I created a "temp hold" folder and dumped everything in it and then one by one started to review-and-organize in folders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am an author, I am a consultant with multiple clients, and I am an executive. In a given day I work on 15 to 20 different projects and things. I use only EverNote as a single centralized consolidated tool for note taking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
E-Learning
What do you like best?

Evernote makes it easy to quickly type up notes whether you are on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Not only can you type notes, but you can separate them by easy-to-find notebooks, as well as upload images. You can rid yourself of your paper filing system by uploadings images of receipts, tax documents and even house documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Evernote has changed the number of devices for their free service. To continue using Evernote for free, you are limited to two devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a quick and easy way to manage business features such as notes, memos, and allow for collaborating with others. Notebooks can either be private or shared. And these statuses can be updated at any time should one's business needs change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an e-teacher, I am able to quickly type up notes on each student. I can create notebooks for each day of the week, and then create individual "note pages" within each notebook for each student. I can quickly type up their personal interests, birthdates, likes and dislikes, as well as notes for next lesson, and areas of growth. It eliminates the need to have pen and paper nearby, and no more losing notes or throwing them away by accident. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Modeler
Construction
What do you like best?

Having notes in the cloud provides many advantages for teams. Having the opportunity to access notes on the go can save time, money and problems if you're working with a large team or in various projects.

I love how easy it is to sync the notes between all devices. Anyone on the team can write and access any note. It works great in any mainstream OS: iOS, Android, Windows. Also, its managing features are great: you can organize notes and team members access really easy.

Backup and restore features are very useful as well, when you work with other people sometimes someone can delete or damage data, having the option to restore the file to a previous version can be life saving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like anything on the cloud, if you doesn't have an internet connection you're unable to access your files. Sometimes this can cause problems when you re-sync. Also price is a little high. Some people doesn't need all the features evernote provides so paying the price for the full package isn't worth it to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evernote Business is great for any company which want to increase their productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having the ability to make, review, edit and send notes on the go have allowed our business to address issues in no-time compared to other methods of organization.

It also has allowed our employees to become more organized and manage their time better, achieving goals in less labor hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

No user minimum. Full offline access. This is especially important to my company since we have anywhere from 25 to 50 employees using this application on a weekly basis. By having full offline access and no user minimum for the application, our company is able to access all of our documents and share them with other users so that we are able to collaborate using the same materials. The application utilizes document sharing and collaboration tools. It's a great tool for capturing brainstorming sessions, storing documents, and embedding audio and images into notes. However, it's best for small teams with limited needs; larger companies in need of robust collaboration tools will be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Evernote's consumer software is very easy to use; its business plan offers more functionality, and, unfortunately, more complication. I love that it offers offline access of all files across all of your devices, but having to rely on a desktop app or Google Drive for document editing is inconvenient. If you need this feature, I recommend looking at Box Business, Google Drive for Work, or our Editors' Choice Zoho Docs Standard. Not all of our users have the ability to be able to log onto the desktop application, so this makes it very inconvenient if something needs to be edited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No user minimum. Full offline access, Document editing available only via the desktop app, Evernote Business is a fine product for light collaboration, but it falls short when it comes to document management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team members can collaborate using notes, but users can't simultaneously edit a note. You're alerted if you try to open a note that someone is already editing, however, you can still choose to open it. In that case, if you make any edits, Evernote will create a second copy of the file, which could become confusing. There's no way to lock other users out of a file. One big bonus is that you can access all of your notebooks and files from any device, even when offline. This is much more convenient than selecting documents one by one for offline access as you have to do with Citrix ShareFile$16.00 at Citrix and Dropbox Business. The main benefit of using this application is that multiple users can view the same items, but only one person can edit it at once which can be troublesome especially if the users are not in the same offie or space. This application has really helped though with helping more team members collaborate with one another and have the access to all of the same materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ESL Instructor
Primary/Secondary Education
What do you like best?

I love using this to keep notes on my students. You can organize antidotal notes by groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does take a while to set up your formatting but worth it in the long run Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to organize groups and share with other colleagues. It helps save time in the classroom. You can easily pull up notes for meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Brand & Buzz
What do you like best?

Evernote provides us an easy way to create shared documentation on product launches and employee onboarding. Workchat feature easily notifies when I invite a colleague to view or edit an Evernote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing if two people are in the same Evernote at the same time. Also, there is no track changes or ability to comment so I've struggled with that feature compared to a google doc for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned before, we have one version of the truth with Evernote when it comes to employee onboarding checklists as well as we document our feature launch note using Evernote as well. A great collaboration tool across departments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Campus Staff
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

I got Evernote so I could write notes with the Apple Pencil. It works lovely and I enjoy using it to take real time notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’m still new to this product, only using it for a few months. So far there is nothing I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love that it can sink between your devices. It’s a great option for taking meeting notes and being able to access them anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I often need to take notes during meetings, this has become a much better option for me then apple notes. It’s more organized and works well with the Apple Pencil. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s Mac compatible! There are too many programs that would be useful if they were only compatible with Apple products. Evernote’s line of products are Mac friendly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of hidden features that Evernote offers but many of them I’ve found on my own. It’s not as clear as it should be to new users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can include many different types of communication and information in Evernote Business. If I have business cards, recordings, hand written notes, whatever information I need to include, it is easy to include it. If coworkers need to send me information to include then that’s easy too. It’s a great way to organize all the ‘catch-all’ information needed to complete projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to log and track events and ideas and that I can check things off as I go. I love how I can collaborate with others on tasks, especially when the task involves someone who does not physically work in my office. I also really love the ability to upload documents directly through the app to allow others to utilize and view them without having to send a ton of emails back and forth with various attachments that could potentially be missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind that I would say that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to coordinate with others on projects. We have a number of offices in different states and timezones which can make it hard to get everyone on the same page and focused on deadlines. Needing to collaborate with people on the West Coast can be difficult to say the least. Tracking tasks and documents in one place makes it a lot easier to track things to completion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Validation Specialist/Jr. Processor
What do you like best?

Being able to collaborate on notes across multiple coworkers, easy team management, easy access settings, continuity across many devices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price per month can become limiting, some actions that we would like to see are not there, desktop app and mobile app are very different and can cause confusion for some Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Evernote Business helped us collaborate as a team and share notes between coworkers from one program and all in one place. It kept us from having to access multiple points to get the same info and allows a team to all add and edit the notes they have access to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Operations Manager
What do you like best?

I love that I can share my notes with anyone by just sharing a link Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of a thing I do not love about this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Does this product have an integration with Salesforce? Would that be possible? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to share notes and insights with anyone even if they do not have an Evernote Account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that this integrates seamlessly with a lot of things. One integration is with Google, where when you are doing a Google search for something, it will look through your notes to see if this topic has been in your notes anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the collaboration piece could be better between users. When I want to share a note with someone or something I've been working on with someone, it's not very convenient. However, there is a URL share which is very handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should also consider Skitch, which goes hand in hand with Evernote Business. I would also make sure to take advantage of any training that may come with your package as this product can be quite complex. Overall, very helpful and would definitely recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication. Evernote makes it easy for me to not only take notes, but then quickly search through them for the correct date/customer/subject. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Supervisor
Internet
What do you like best?

Team members can collaborate within the same space and see updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The format switching from bullet points to check boxes is a little tedious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It'll change your day to day business processes in a positive way! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Streamlining hiring processes & making offers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO - Cofounder
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Para mi Evernote, ayuda muchísimo a compartir información entre el equipo de trabajo. utilizamos carpetas compartidas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Poco. La verdad que Evernote simplifica muchísimo el compartir información clave Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomendado 100% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gestión del conocimiento e información relacionada con los clientes y las reuniones Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Evernote was was easy to use and having it on your computer and phone made it so I could have important documents and papers on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dragging and dropping documents from one file to another was a little hard. Maybe it was just on my computer at the time but it would often drop into the wrong folder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend. It’s easy to share files between people and having the ability to sign into the same account on your phone makes it more convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Evernote helps declutter office paperwork and documents. Finding documents is easier that looking endlessly through papers and binders, Evernote solves that problem and benefits by keeping everything close at hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sector Lead Beauty & Fashion
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Very easy way to clip articles, add notes and share thoughts with your colleagues. Easy overview of all your notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limitations when colleagues don't have the paid version. The app isn't that easy in use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The most efficient way to easily save AND find back articles you've read online, in pdf or mails. The option to tag articles, share notebooks and lock parts of your note to the top are my favorite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding back and sorting interesting articles that can help with future research Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that all my notes are in one place. It's easy to search and go back to old notes. Also it's super easy to edit and share my notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it's not easy to share notes with people who don't use Evernote. In these instances, I have to copy and paste my evernote notes into a word doc and share that way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Within my team, we use the tool for note-taking and sharing. It allows us to give our clients the best results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

You can upload docs and notes. Great for classes and sharing information with colleagues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very similar to INotes on iPad and iPhone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. It has helped me with work and keeping track of reference documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great for uploading information to use later. Also a good way to save docs you use often Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.