Eventzilla Reviews & Product Details

Attending Physician
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

That I can easily run enrollment for classes on my own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I sell some pretty high tuition classes. I don't mind the 3% vig, but it's pretty steep for the high price tickets when your work is essentially the same no matter what I charge. Yes you have to make up for all those freebies you give on $0 tickets, but there should be a cap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I started a side education business in dentistry. When I didn't hit my marks the first two years, I had to let go of my one employee and go bare bones. Long story short, I just had a class of 21 premier dentists pay top dollar to take my class and enrollment was a piece of cake. I may have fired my executive secretary but I'll never fire you Eventzilla. I couldn't have done it without you. P.S I'm holding over 20 classes this coming year. Yippe! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eventzilla Overview

What is Eventzilla?

Eventzilla is the all-in-one event platform that helps event organizers to sell tickets, create landing pages, manage registrations, host webinars or live streams, process payments, promote events online, and much more in one place. Be it an in-person, hybrid, or virtual event, the platform offers a complete suite of solutions to streamline the event planning process. Notable features: - Custom branded event websites - Event agenda builder - Host and manage webinars, live streams or any virtual events - Custom registration form with conditional logic - Easy integration with external platforms - Automated waitlists and approvals - Setup discount codes and group discounts - Abstract management (Submission, Review, and Approval) - Name badges printing (Customizable) - Group hotel blocks (You can create an RFP and receive bids from hotels) - Attendee networking app (Coming soon) - Check-in (Available for both iOS and Android devices)

Eventzilla Details
German, English, French, Spanish

Eventzilla lets you sell tickets online and manage attendees from one integrated application. No downloads, set up fees, or monthly fees. Give Eventzilla a try today or lower your event registration costs and improve your ticket sales.

A mobile friendly event website for selling tickets on Eventzilla, your website or blog, Facebook, Twitter, and more. Payments from ticket sales are sent to your PayPal, Stripe accounts immediately. No waiting. Check-in attendees using Smartphones

EventZilla
2009
Wilmington, DE
@eventzilla

Eventzilla Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Eventzilla community
Have you used Eventzilla before?

Eventzilla Reviews

Showing 131 Eventzilla reviews
Already have Eventzilla?
AN
What do you like best?

The ability to invite small groups to events and track payments via check or credit card. I can include physical locations with directions, speakers, and list extensive event information. EventZilla does not send spam to my invitees. The description allows you to set up with HTML including graphics and layout. I have included programs and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some vagaries with reporting and some features only available with paid subscriptions or features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carefully evaluate payment processing options and costs; review reporting options and output. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nearly 60% of my members use the ability to pay via credit card. This is a convenience feature and we pass on fees to the members.

We can track all the members who have responded and intend to attend an event.

There are full exports so I can provide lists and spreadsheets for events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
What do you like best?

Ease of event information set up, internal payment systems and intuitive selection of marketing tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some lack of customization tools, extra charges for using any other payment processor besides internal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eventzilla allows me to instantly set up registration for the pop-up events and schedule events year round. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Eventzilla
What do you like best?

The ability to check out guest in and after the fact run reports on attendance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the interface was a tad bit difficult to set up when we initially got it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Promoting and setting up an organized manner in which to keep track of attendees and events as a whole Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like that for paid events, Eventzilla simply takes a small portion of the ticket sales price. That pay-as-you-go payment structure is similar to many other online services we have that have worked well for our budgeting. The Eventzilla website is designed and organized in a straightforward way with simple explanations, pages and links. Managing our events is made easier with the concise tabs that take us straight to the area that needs attention. Though we don't always use all of the features is nice to know that we have the ability to use them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say that Eventzilla can be sort of confusing at first to set up for certain event, or if you're using it period for the first time. When we have run events without such digitized platforms in the past, knowing what parts to bring online and which to keep the traditional way takes lots of planning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eventzilla is a super cloud-based system that can really makes things work more smoothly for event planning and management. I would recommend giving Eventzilla a shot and maybe just using a few basic features like online ticketing and attendance metrics to start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Once we were able to get comfortable with the Eventzilla system, we were steadily able to automate many event registration and management processes that would normally take lots more effort and time to achieve. We are able to instantly view and compile attendance and sales information, which we can use for reports and to reconfigure marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Planning, developing and launching an event is often not so easy when you have to do everything by hand, but with EventZilla everything everything is very easy and simple, with simple clicks you have your event online created!. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many of the "Pro" features are not as different as those of the free version, but they balance the work a bit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take eventZilla as a future option! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Speed up my publication of continuous events, I often had to carry out everything very organized and spending many resources with the hiring of external companies but that, was over definitely!. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

The most interesting thing about this software in my opinion is: having the detailed tracking of sales you can have at an event, having everything in order makes me feel so happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many people say that the telephone support is not very good, but since I do not use that feature, I have nothing negative to comment on this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the software well before giving it a bad rating, it is very good, REALLY! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

100% organization, having everything in one place, accessible is always excellent to save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

I put on a lot of FREE events and it has a lot of features that are free so I don't have to pay for free events. I also like the embed-able calendars.

It is easy to manage multiple events Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like most of these types of services, the credit card fees are pretty high. I would like to see lower fees.

Sometimes creating like events is confusing. I created a free event from a paid event and I couldnt make it free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out all of the features and compare them to other platforms, You'll be surprised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes it easy to manage multiple events. It also integrates with Wordpress easy so I am able to create wordpress announcements and have them register right from my blog. I can embed a calendar to see all future events. It is really seemless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Owner
Retail
What do you like best?

Good Free Options with robust features. Easy to use for Organizer and Attendees! Events have space for a lot of information, pictures and videos. There are a lot of features we have not explored. Paid version offer a lot of customization options. They offer non-profit pricing as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like more integration with commonly used apps. Would like more integration with MailChimp. Would love integration With our point of sale system. Very, very expensive paid options: even for a non-profit organization. Probably not the right option for small business or small non-profit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pretty expensive paid options, even for a non-profit. Not easy to use if you have multiple times and dates for the same event. Good free options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time of scheduling events. This has saved us 100s of hours. It also makes our organization appear sophisticated and professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

I like that Eventzilla charges lower fees than similar competitors. What we have enjoyed about it is the options and flexibility to customize the event set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Eventzilla proclaims to be very user-friendly, but we actually lost money several months in a row because we did not know that they did not automatically transfer our earned money and if you do not transfer within a certain period of time, you lose the money you rightfully earn for your event. I feel the user experience behind the scenes is too complex with too many optional menus to the left sidebar. What we pay for Eventbrite, as our alternative, is worth the additional cost for a much more user-friendly and simplistic approach to event creation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the ease of use for other platforms before switching due to price. Sometimes a few extra cents per registration is worth your time and frustration. And be sure to have your money earned switched over within a 30 day window of receiving from Eventzilla - they do not make you readily aware of this, and we lost money due to their "policy". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved the issue of higher fees per transaction, which was helpful and necessary for our non-profit association chapter. The major benefit is the cost, but we would not necessarily recommend or use Eventzilla if other options were more or equally as affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like being able to manage event information online where the data can be conveniently stored, accessed and exported. It's great that we can add several users to manage the account to create different elements such as web registration forms, surveys and event landing pages. The overall Eventzilla interface and features are simple and straightforward to use by almost everyone that I work with that uses it. Eventzilla is a platform that can react in real time and allow us to monitor and respond to constantly changing metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price that is derived from each ticket is a little on the hefty side. I would prefer that there was an all-inclusive rate that didn't generate fees based on tickets sales. I just feel that there are many software platforms that handle large loads of activity and charge a flat fee for a given period of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't currently use an online event management solution, Eventzilla can make a huge difference in all of your event planning and management tasks. You'll be able to focus more on the events and less on time-consuming administrative duties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have benefited from Eventzilla's digital design and marketing tools that we can use to promote and manage events. We can leverage many of our communications platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, our website and email to promote our events with identical messaging. We can use Eventzilla for essential processes like online payment processing and survey distribution, so our overall workflow is greatly optimized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

It is simple to set up and there are some good functions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to get answers from customer service & the app is fairly limited in functionality. We went with the app for our event and were promised a bunch of things only to realize after that it was lacking a lot of the things we wanted/needed. Support simply would say its out of their hands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you ask all the questions you need before purchasing. May want to consider more advanced options like EventBrite Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Registration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Eventzilla is easy to learn, use and share. I was able to bring it form my old employer to my new one for a somewhat different use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat difficult to customize the event experience if people need to sign up for multiple experiences at the same event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a one stop shop where all of the event informaiton is captured is the best way to share all of the same infomraiton with all attendees or interested parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

I had three levels of membership for my event with different dates of availability, and it was very simple to set up and get the member list. This was the main reason I chose Eventzilla. I had used other event planning sites before and Eventzilla is by far the easiest and best for budgets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Truly, I was also able to choose whether I absorbed the fees or the attendees. There are a lot of features I didn't need, but am excited that are available when that event rolls around next quarter.

I am very intrigued with the reporting, API interface, and Social Media set up.

I was even able to set up an auto email to give the attendee the link to the online session.

With rates and features like these - there is nothing to "dislike". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my market, online is king. Personal meet ups are expensive, and my market consists of moms at home or with full time jobs.

I wanted to give them a meaningful experience without that added expense and stress of traveling, child care, hotels, car rentals. Here they could focus on the training and culture that we developed for our online JavaCon18 Convention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Solid platform (if a bit quirky), and one of the best pricing models I've seen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the quirks make things more difficult to manage, but it may be that we're just hosting too many event dates in one single listing (50+ for one of our clients). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are seeing quick event landing page development times, solid event management tools, easy ways to reach our attendees and an overall positive experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I work for a not-for-profit organization and Thanks to the site I can post the free events and send invitations to other organizations for free. i love how simple it was to track how many people were attending and how easy it was to send them emails with reminders or notifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it was a little confusing at first to try to find out who was attending and how to get on the event menu to print name tags and or see the list of attendees. but once I figure it out the process was easier but not very simple or friendly for those people with little computer use experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i do not think people will be disappointed if they try the site. I think it serves as a very good platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

working with unaccompanied minors, refugees, families separated at the border and asylum seekers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

You can't do much better on pricing for free events!! I paid $10 total to upgrade. It was easy to use and had a clean, professional look for our invitations. Our attendees navigated easily through the platform and we were able to collect all of the necessary information from each registrant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of times I ran into problems where a particular feature wasn't working right for me, but their online support staff was awesome and very quick to help me resolve / answer my questions. Completely user error and they walked me through it in moments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this for anyone planning an event where you need to gather additional information from your attendees! I used it for t-shirt sizes, meal preferences, hotel night stays, and activity choices for our retreat. Worked like a charm and all of my attendees were impressed with the registration process! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have paid much more in the past just for registration fees on other platforms, which was always frustrating to me. The cost savings alone will bring me back to Eventzilla in the future, but it's a very sharp looking tool for the end users! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

We are a small Corvette Club and just implemented EZ a year ago. The non-profit discount and pricing structure is essential for us to use an event manager and EZ has a good one.

Customer service is great. They get back to you promptly and deal with the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times EZ takes 2-3 minutes to make an update on the website when you make a change. There have been times when it simply wasn't available for login at all, but not very often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learning curve takes a little time if you haven't set an event up. Organization of options is pretty good. Their pricing structure is better for a small non-profit than EventBrite. Non-profit discount requires an email requesting it for every event. No block discount for account. Customer service is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a way to allow members to register and pay online. Previously we were doing this with a Shopping Cart on our website. We had to deal with website security certifications and rather high monthly costs. Going to EZ gave us the flexibility to create an event with payments and get it published fast. We use PayPal as our processor and it works smoothly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

What I like best about Eventzilla is that it is all-encompassing. I can manage and promote pre-registration, handle check-ins, and communicate directly with registrants after an event, all from one platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've had lately is uploading custom images and logos during set up. Otherwise, it has been a great solution for our full calendar of health and wellness events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had previously relied on email and phone calls for event RSVPs. With Eventzilla, we have made it easier for our community to register for events, have been able to collect more contact information to help promote future events, and promote our events online better with the embedded buttons and being able to take advantage of the ticket links on Facebook and other community event calendars. I don't think it's a coincidence that our event attendance increased when we started using the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
Mental Health Care
What do you like best?

I did my research and Eventzilla has by far the best offers, the best rates! I'm really happy with my over all experience. I love the simplicity of creating events. I feel anyone with very little computer knowledge can easily follow the steps and have their event page done in one sitting. I also love that it downloads the guests information onto an Excel sheet, making it easier for us to manipulate the given data. I also really enjoy that I'm able to duplicate previous events and just make small modifications, such as changing the date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When the site generates your event link. I am not able to choose my link name. It simply takes the title of my event. Therefore I am forced to have a short (one word) event tittle. The alternative would be to have a really long link name, which is something I try to stay away from. A shorter link is easier on marketing material. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You'll love everything, I don't really have hatch or tips. It's simply easy to set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eventzilla is just the easiest way to have people register for our events. I love the layout simplicity of my event page. Getting started is very easy. What I do love the most is that I can duplicate events and just make minor changes for upcoming new events rather than starting over. It truly makes events run smother. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I like that Eventzilla is always working on improving their service to make it easier and smoother to use for both the event organizer and the customers. On top of that, Eventzilla has a lower transaction fee for the end customer than other similar websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think ticketing options could be a little more streamlined. Also, the add-ons do not display on mobile and get ignored often by purchasers, who claimed they never saw the options. That could be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at other platforms being used in your industry and make the necessary comparisons to see if Eventzilla is in line with your target market's needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the business problem of how to register participants at my event while collecting money smoothly from the customer, without egregious fees, while at the same time regularly depositing money into my bank account to help pay for event expenses that come up before the big day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director- Eureka!
Education Management
What do you like best?

I like that it was user-friendly and the fees were low. It really helped to make my event a success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the limited options when it came to graphics to add. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It will save you time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I promote my events on Eventzilla. With eventzilla, it takes away the worry around registration. I can set up my event and just print off the registrants' before it begins! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Eventzilla offers lots of flexibility, allowing you to customize your ticket sales or registration to the exact nature of your organization and event. All options are completely customizable, unlike other sites we have tried in the past. Also, a variety of payment options are available and it you can choose to receive your revenue directly by a method of your own choice. Other sites require you to use their payment methods and do not release your funds to you until after your event is over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is not a complaint, but a suggestion: it is possible to easily communicate through the website with the purchasers of tickets/registrations, however in the case of multiple registrations by individual purchasers, you must collect and compile a participant mailing list manually. Eventzilla make this possible to do, but it takes extra steps and you must be aware that you want to do this before you set up your event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use, you can embed it into your own website, and you get your revenue without waiting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Registration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to keep track of event attendees and the ability to capture information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hate using so many different platforms as far as client services. I wish it was more interactive with outlook or other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We provide educational classes, happy hours, and client relation opportunities. This allows us to keep track of attendees while capturing information and making communication about the event effortless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Broker
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Being able to create events and have everything on one site...viewing # of attendees, registration, etc. , emailing attendees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I seem to have to preview my event before I have access to put the physical address of the event. Also, I'm unable to make my company's logo any larger at the top of the event page Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm am able to have Continuing Education classes at our location with easy registration for attendees through Eventzilla. The benefit is once I enter the information about the classes, Eventzilla handles the rest! Saves me time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.