Eurekos

4.7

Eurekos is headquartered in Copenhagen with offices throughout Europe. As a learning technology company, their flagship product is the Eurekos Learning Management System, which is the first of its kind to help clients and partners create impactful learning content and repurpose old content, at record speed. It’s an LMS that puts content first, but it’s so much more. Eurekos delivers powerful administration, insightful analytics, and engaging social and collaboration tools.

Work for Eurekos?

Learning about Eurekos?

Eurekos Reviews

Ask Eurekos a Question
Showing 3 Eurekos reviews
Eurekos review by Peter A.
Peter A.

"Easy to get started."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to get started. It is so intuitive. With the Marketplace we can get in touch with clients normally out of our reach. It is also much easier to get new facilitators and employees who shall create our courses going forward onboarded.

What do you dislike?

I can´t think of anything - perhaps it will show along the way. There could be a risk that people with no knowledge of how to create learning materials create courses with low impact. It could be an idea to create some helping materials or free start up courses for user on how to make learning materials with high learning impact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy LMS this is a very good alternative. We have looked into many LMS during the last 5 years and this is the one that meets most of our criterias. Especially the feature with the marketplace - that is the first time I have seen this solution.

We want to reach out to a larger market - and with the Marketplace we can reach customers that is out of our normal reach. With Eurekos we have created e-learning courses as pure e-learning for the first time. All our other courses are developed and delivered as blended learning. With this setup we can deliver our courses on all levels. Beside reacing out to a larger market we can also offer our procuct to smaller Companies that haven´t the size to but our full package.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Eurekos
Eurekos review by frank mitchell b.
frank mitchell b.

"The Eurekos LMS vision is on point to meet the needs of my diverse learners!"

What do you like best?

Eurekos rapid course builder supports some specific features that allows me to visualize and create an overall course structure by which I can add content.

Eurekos puts content first by making it easy to produce targetted personalized learner content in the blink of an eye!

Eurekos analytics provides the evidence to prove that the most successful learners are the ones that are engaged and active. It allows me to focus in on the data providing me insights into how to improve students achievements.

What do you dislike?

That I do not have the time to spend learning and understanding how to use all the features Eurekos has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Eurekos vision is on point to meet the needs of my diverse learners. I can provide the feedback that helps guide my students on their journey through my course.

Course Creation, Curating, Delivery, Recovery, Validation and Feedbackof features allow me access the data to assess each learner's effort, engagement, and accuracy allowing me to evaluate knowledge, skills and performance levels.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

Eurekos review by Consultant

"Top LMS system"

What do you like best?

Nice user interface, easy to structure course, many options

What do you dislike?

Folders for videos cant be split or renamed

Providing blended learning for customers, structured approach for change management projects

There are not enough reviews of Eurekos for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Canvas Logo
Canvas
Canvas is the LMS that makes teaching and learning (and implementation and adoption and customer support and student success and bragging to your non-Canvas-using peers) easier.
Blackboard Learn Logo
Blackboard Learn
3.8
Blackboard Learn is a scalable, reliable foundation for a world-class learning experience. Our flexible learning platform enables you to extend online learning, increase engagement and optimize learning outcomes.
Google Classroom Logo
Google Classroom
Classroom is a tool in Google Apps for Education that helps teachers create and organize assignments quickly, provide feedback efficiently, and easily communicate with their classes.
TalentLMS Logo
TalentLMS
TalentLMS is a super-easy, cloud LMS to train your employees, partners and customers.
Moodle Logo
Moodle
3.9
Moodle is a robust, scalable, full-featured open source Learning Platform (also known as a Learning Management System or a Virtual Learning Environment).
Schoology Logo
Schoology
Schoology has redefined the LMS to make online education a collective effort and to increase the overall impact of everyone involved in a student's education.
Edmodo Logo
Edmodo
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Brightspace Logo
Brightspace
4.0
Brightspace is helping to transform the way the world learns.
Sakai 11 Logo
Sakai 11
3.8
The Sakai Environment provides a flexible and feature-rich environment for teaching, learning, research and other collaboration. As an open source software suite developed by its adopter community, Sakai continually evolves in step with the needs of the students, faculty members and organizations it serves.
LatitudeLearning Logo
LatitudeLearning
4.0
LatitudeLearning is a premier Learning Management System (LMS) that addresses the challenges of administering partner training.

Learning about Eurekos?

* We monitor all Eurekos reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.