ETERNUS

Learning about ETERNUS?

ETERNUS Reviews

Showing 1 ETERNUS review
ETERNUS review by User in Higher Education

"Eternus Review of Fujitsu Product"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Fujitsu's Eternus is that it allows us to store the data we collect easily and quickly. It also allows us to store out data over long periods of time, which help us keep records.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the user interface. I find it a little confusing and would like to see it more simplified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you allow for simple options for customer viewing of recorded data entries.

The business problems that I am solving with Eternal are that I would be able to store the records over a long period of time and easily access data from the operations of my business.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ETERNUS

What Load Balancing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ETERNUS for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Nginx Logo
Nginx
4.7
free, open-source, high-performance HTTP server and reverse proxy
Google Cloud Load Balancing Logo
Google Cloud Load Balancing
Cloud Load Balancing allows users to scale their applications on Google Compute Engine from zero to full-throttle.
NetScaler VPX Logo
NetScaler VPX
3.5
NetScaler VPX provides the complete NetScaler web and application load balancing, secure and remote access, acceleration, security and offload feature set in a simple, easy-to-install virtual appliance.
F5 Big IP Platform Logo
F5 Big IP Platform
3.9
F5 Big IP Platform provides application services ranging from access and acceleration to security to intelligent traffic management.
AWS Elastic Load Balancing Logo
AWS Elastic Load Balancing
Elastic Load Balancing automatically distributes incoming application traffic across multiple Amazon EC2 instances.
Azure Load Balancer Logo
Azure Load Balancer
Azure Load Balancer is a built-in load balancing for cloud services and virtual machines, you can create highly-available and scalable applications in minutes. Azure Load Balancer supports TCP/UDP-based protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, and SMTP, and protocols used for real-time voice and video messaging applications.
Azure Traffic Manager Logo
Azure Traffic Manager
Azure Traffic Manager is a cloud-based load balancing service that allows you to control the distribution of user traffic for service endpoints in different datacenters.
Citrix ADC Logo
Citrix ADC
3.0
Delivers applications across hybrid and multi-cloud architectures with deep visibility
Azure Application Gateway Logo
Azure Application Gateway
3.6
Azure Application Gateway gives you application-level routing and load balancing services that let you build a scalable and highly-available web front end in Azure.
Charles Proxy Logo
Charles Proxy
An HTTP proxy/HTTP monitor/Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL/HTTPS traffic between the internet.

Learning about ETERNUS?

* We monitor all ETERNUS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.