eSign Genie Reviews & Product Details

Administrative Assistant
Higher Education

"Easy, Secure, Fast Signatures! "

What do you like best?

eSign simplifies the multiple forms we have to send to 500+ clients and includes an address book to send several files to one person. It allows you to create folders for your files. I like the reminder feature for documents still needing to be executed.

What do you dislike?

I wish the documents could be better organized alphabetically with "all documents" and inside their specific folders. The search function isn't the most reliable, but is easily navigated around by zooming out of the page and clicking "show more" and ctrl+f.

They seem to be a small startup, and while the passion and customer service is superb, they need to bulk up their staff for system requests to get them on par with being a fully-functioning electronic signing service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start here if your company is small and needs basic service. Larger companies needing to send bulk documents may need to look at more established electronic signing services.

The issue of keeping up with paperwork and snail mail! We're saving trees and postage.

Response from Mahender Bist of eSign Genie

A Plus is one of our smallest customers. Since we are appreciative of all our customer big and small, our team has spent hours providing you support above and beyond our call of duty like organizing your signer data from your other systems into Excel.

Just to clarify, our system will not be able to support bypassing of esignature laws which may be frustrating for you but eSign Genie software and the team will simply NOT help any client bypass esignature governance and compliance policy.

We also don't support clients extract data from your other systems or helping with personal computer programs or basic computer training.

Again, we thank you for being a customer and please contact support if you have any issue that eSign Genie software does not handle. If you want more automation, you can use our API offered under Enterprise plan. We are always available to support via chat, help desk ticket and via phone.

What is eSign Genie?

Close deals faster with eSign Genie! eSign Genie is a very easy, affordable, secure and legally binding esignature solution. Helpful features include: - Reusable templates to save time - Ability to send one or more documents together for esignature(s) - Audit trail and Certificate of Completion - Attachments such as photos, drivers license etc. - In-person signing - Bulk sending for esignatures, i.e. permission slips - Generating a document link to email for esignatures - Online form/Embedding code easily for non-techies to integrate esignatures into your website. - Using eSign Genie REST APIs to integrate with your website or application - Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox Save paper, time, hassle, money and the environment by using eSign Genie esignatures. Sign up for your free trial today!

eSign Genie Screenshots

eSign Genie Profile Details

eSign Genie Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
eSign Genie

1-50 of 74 total eSign Genie reviews

eSign Genie Reviews

1-50 of 74 total eSign Genie reviews
Managing Partner

"Extremely efficient, user-friendly, excellent customer support!"

What do you like best?

Basically everything - ease of use for one, the prompt customer service is another and most importantly the per use pricing. As a company that only needs to do e-signings sporadically eSign is by far the best provider. But frankly, regardless that they are one of the only platforms that accommodate all user-types, they just provide a great all-around service standard and at a great price too.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. The few times I have experienced a problem in the years I have used them, they always resolved it promptly or even made changes in their software program if it was something they felt others could also benefit from.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very simply, you make the right choice choosing these guys. Same or better quality product, better service and better price.

I do residential real estate management, so I use the service for lease signings and such. It has saved me time and effort, and money, since they are less expensive then all others.

Owner

"eSign Genie Flexible"

What do you like best?

As a small business that doesn't need a contract service all the time, I like eSign Genie because it is flexible and not expensive to use. Because I don't require contracts every month, but then might require several all at once, the ability to simply purchase a set number of contracts was exactly what I needed. And it's easy to use, too. I would highly recommend this service.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I particularly dislike. Like any product, it takes a bit to learn how to use it, but not more then other similar products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. I think it's one of the best solutions for small businesses.

It's been great to have all of our contracts in one place and to have a flexible service that meets our needs.

Credentialing Director
Staffing and Recruiting

"eSign Genie has been a great switch from our other vendor"

What do you like best?

The user friendly platform for both our internal staff and our outside contractors and of course the price can't be beat! I honestly didn't believe our contact that we would have 5000 transctions per year for the price that we paid;.

What do you dislike?

Document names being visible to people who we are sending forms out to. I would think that if we are naming the overall document prior to sending it would not need to display actual document names that we use internally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the free trial, try it out and ask questions. There is no harm in trying another vendor!

We are beating our competitors by having electronic signing with all of our contracts both for our contractors and our clients. We are moving in real time with all of our requests.

Principal Attorney
Law Practice

"Most Robust and Affordable E-Signature Solution"

What do you like best?

eSign Genie makes a robust and comprehensive e-signature platform easy-to-use and very affordable for any size business. And, a team of really talented, friendly, and quick-to-respond people provide support for any issues one may have with using Sign Genie.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find anything to dislike about eSign Genie. If I had to pick one thing though, it is the name. While eSign Genie is an overall exceptional service, I feel that the name of the service does not do it justice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

eSign Genie offers a free 14-day trial of its e-signature platform - take advantage of that offer! And, take some time to chat with the team who support the users of eSign Genie. You will quickly find that eSign Genie is probably exactly what you have been looking for.

eSign Genie reduces the costs of paper, printing, postage, and time spent on executing documents using old-fashioned signature methods. Also, eSign Genie provides clients with an easier and more convenient document execution process.

Founder

"Best document processor "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great customer service, great prices. You cant beat this company. They are the perfect fit for my business and have helped me deliver dozens of contracts. I personally like the way I can add multiple text fields on each contract, and am not limited to only signature and date input fields.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard of the admin side could use an update. But with that, the actual service is flawless. I would hope that they update their user dashboard to make it a little cleaner/modern. The service works perfectly though, so you can't complain at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it. If you're a small business, and you are looking for a reliable company to help you deliver safe and secure contracts, you gotta go with Esign Genie. Their pricing is really affordable, and I have never had a complain from any of my customers. Everything is secure, and I am able to see the information and contracts from past on the Esign Genie dashboard. I also really like the fact that I can contact them for support and they are always there to answer. It has helped me a handful of times when I had questions about something I didn't understand.

Ease of contact creation, form fields, accessing old documents, and it has helped my company tremendously. Now I use them for every contract.

"Perfect fit for me!"

What do you like best?

I loved that eSign Genie was easy to use and has a plan where I can pay by the document. I am a life coach and only need to have coaching agreements signed occasionally.

I found that eSign Genie was really easy for me to use and it didn't take too long to get started.

What do you dislike?

I found that the training video moved a little too quickly for me to fully absorb what to do. But after I just started fiddling with it I figured it out quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product because it is easy to use and also very helpful for those who only need occasional documents signed with their pay per document plan.

I work with clients online so it is difficult to get signatures signed by my clients. This works out really well for me and my clients.

Senior Software Engineer

"Solid Product with great support "

What do you like best?

Tech support is one of the best I've ever seen. Product is solid with easy to use APIs, much more secure than their competitors and the drag and drop feature is easy to use and very helpful

What do you dislike?

Aside from the interface that may just need some sort of improvement, there really is nothing negative about this product. We tried several products before deciding on this one. It's simple the best of the bunch

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best solution for signing electronic documents. It's easy to use, secure and has great tech support

We use esign genie to electronically sign and keep track of documents. It has helped us reduce a lot of paperwork, thereby improving productivity and saving time

(Myself Only)

"Excellent document signing service"

What do you like best?

I've dealt with a few different companies and I like the fact that I don't have to pay monthly. I can buy credits and pay as I go which is great because some months I use a lot of credits and sometimes none.

What do you dislike?

Not really much. I wish the reminders were automatic. As of now, if I need to remind a client to sign a doc I have to manually go in and send the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are familiar with other signing services then eSign Genie is a great alternative. If you are new the document signing world you may want to try a different service that has a better front end user experience.

Entering credit card details are secure and contracts are fully secure. I like the fact that clients don't have to sign up for an account to complete a proposal.

Response from Mahender Bist of eSign Genie

Thanks for leaving a great review.

eSign Genie is known for our comprehensive features and service, and we provide the font and automatic reminders, expiration and even contract renewal reminders in higher plans.

Please call us or email support and we'll be happy to discuss.

"E-Sign for RXR Realty"

What do you like best?

It provides lots of features as is, an can be custom tailored to fit our needs. We made a request for special features within the form that we could not find elsewhere. We did pay a little extra for their programmers to code the custom features for us but the price was very fair and well worth the money. We wanted the ability to send out a notification to certain individuals depending on what was checked on a form. Many other similar services did not even offer the option for such customization. E-Sign did not have this feature at first but after we made the request, they got to work on making it a reality.

What do you dislike?

It's can a little confusing for a non technical person to locate all the functions and features within the portal, but after a little getting used to and some note taking, the benefits of its functionality outweigh the cons. The reps at e-sign are always ready to help point you in the right direction if you have trouble locating something.

President & Sr. Financial Planner
(Myself Only)

"Best deal on e signature software"

What do you like best?

The price and features cannot be beat by the big guys! It also keeps track of all the documents I have ever created. It also keeps track of the documents that I have sent that still have not been signed.

What do you dislike?

The system can sometimes be a little finicky on Chrome. Sometimes on Chrome, the system will crash if I delete a document that was in draft form from the document folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product has a lot of features compared to the other vendors and the price is better as well.

Getting all the signatures in all the right places all the time.

Director

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and customer service. eSign Genie made moving to electronic signatures an extremely easy, problem-free process that has been universally welcomed by our customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! I literally cannot think of a thing I dislike about eSign Genie.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely - their product is far superior to any other on the market.

As a personnel agency supplying specialist freelancers worldwide, moving from paper contracts to legally binding digital signatures has been on our wishlist for several years. eSign Genie made the whole process incredibly easy for our freelancers, and has significantly streamlined our whole business process.

Medical Records Director

"ESign Genie is helping streamline Physician documentation."

What do you like best?

The ease of uploading and tracking documents. ESignings documents has improved the time spent processing clinical forms.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a feature to flip to the next document for the paperwork needing signed; rather than having to sign and log into each document separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm glad we tried the eSign Genie. They are far less expensive than other companies and they've been helpful with any questions we've had during the implementation process.

ESigning is allowing our facility physician to sign documents more timely and at her convenience. This streamlines the process for Medical Records.

AP

"GREAT E-SIGN PLATFORM"

What do you like best?

This program has seriously made it easier for my business. Instead of having a client sign a physical document and mail it back and forth, which can take days, Now I can just send it to them via email and it's official. It's very easy to use and all my clients find it easy, and self explanatory. No one has had any issues signing a document. All of my documents are FINALLY stored in one place, and it works on any device, computer or mobile. Customer Service is great and they get back to you quickly. I really like their platform and have recommended it to other colleagues. E-Sign Genie has really helped my business move in the right direction with its easy platform!

What do you dislike?

I have had nothing but great experiences with their software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've recommended them to many colleagues already.

Their software makes my sending out legal documents much easier.

Software Specialist

"Everything we needed with no subscription"

What do you like best?

I reviewed a number of eSign applications, and most reserve the more useful features for higher priced subscriptions. eSign Genie provided all the features we needed without even requiring a subscription. The Pay As You Go plan was a perfect fit.

What do you dislike?

I will need to use the product longer. Perhaps I will find something that I don't like about it.

Having a boss who travels a lot meant faxing signature pages all over the world, then reassembling into a completed document. eSign Genie allows me to collect multiple signatures in one step.

President & Founder
Professional Training & Coaching

"Easy to Use for me and my clients"

What do you like best?

That the client doesn't have to create a login and password or perform any additional step but to review the doc and sign it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to note as I have found it easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use for you and your clients.

I use it for my clients to sign my Statements of Work for my training and consulting business. I find it easy to use myself and for my clients to use. If it required any additional steps for my clients, It would slow down my sales closing process.

CI

"The Most Customizable, Cost-Effective Electronic Signature Platform Available with First-Class Custo"

What do you like best?

The e-Sign engineers added the customization needed to put cloud documents directly on our servers. They customized In-Person Signing without email address allowing our inspection forms to be signed in the field. They also setup a customized naming scheme for folders and documents to make it easy to find documents on our server. No need for Imaging. The API is outstanding when using any .Net application. I love the Online Forms options that allows me to embed a form in my web applications.

The customer service is superb; when you call you get a person that’s knowledgeable of the software, not an answering service. They follow strict timelines for enhancements and the costs are very affordable.

What do you dislike?

No Mobile App at this time. I'm told it will be available during the 1st quarter

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to the Engineers, explain what you wish to accomplish. They will make it possible.

Allowed Fire & Permit Inspectors to issue Permits in the field. Increased efficiency from day to hours.

Director

"e-Sign Genie recommendation "

What do you like best?

Ease-of-use - eSign Genie is so easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

I haven't noticed anything that I dislike yet - all of my enquiries have been resolved by e-Sign Genie's patient and friendly customer service team, and they resolve very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

eSign Genie is easy to use, convenient to have available as a tool and as a service, it keeps business continuous, and if you ever have any queries, the kind and friendly customer service team of eSign Genie will happily assist you to resolve your enquiries.

Working with professionals based in different parts of the world, e-Sign Genie has helped my company to present our agreements as preferred, and has maintained our transparency and levels of professionalism. Convenience, confidence and security are benefits that I have realised.

President/CEO

"eSign Genie Review"

What do you like best?

The product is great. We have integrated the eSign Genie with our product set, providing financial services to credit unions. The product gets strong compliments from credit union members, and e-sign technology is fast and efficient. The implementation went very smoothly, and the price is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Everything with eSign Genie has been terrific.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a product demonstration and see how easy it is to implement eSign Genie. We love the convenience and we love the pricing!

We use eSign Genie internally and we have integrated the product with our forms division. The ability to get member signatures on documents minutes after they have committed to loan products helps close the sales. Internally, we get signatures on everything and move items directly into optical. No paper.

Director of e-Learning Marketing
E-Learning

"eSignGenie Best of Class Electronic Signature System"

What do you like best?

e—Agent’s interest in the application of “Electronic Signatures” dates back to 2000 when President Clinton signed the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act in 2000.

Over the last 16+ years we have worked with such early develops as Yozons and have tested in excess of twenty different sSign&Secure platforms, for use in our global real estate activities.

With this as background we finally discovered the one platform that allowed ease of use; reduced cost and extraordinary workflow design. That platform is eSignGenie® and we remain convinced of its paramount position in this sector.

In real estate practice, electronic signatures have become widely used, however, the application of multi-signature; review capable and complex workflow routines, have restricted the progress and increased the costs.

Only, eSignGenie® has given us a workable and affordable platform and one that non-experts can easily use. eSignGenie® is a Five Star+ system.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing, this company has nailed their offering.

Workflow and eSign&Secure for real estate transactions.

Founder & President

"Integrated eSign via API with custom portal"

What do you like best?

The API is flexible, intelligent, and solid. The customer support is excellent. The pricing is reasonable. Overall, this is an excellent company and product and I feel lucky to have chosen it for an enterprise integration. We spent a lot of time speaking with the principals of the company to ensure its stability and longevity. We also researched several competitors. We chose eSignGenie because they offer far more functionality at a better price.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve for the API can be difficult, but fortunately there is good documentation and support offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a full featured electronic signature software with a fully functional API, look no further. This is the product. The service and price are also excellent.

We have integrated the electronic signature into our HR portal for drug testing and background check. We have also built a first-of-its-kind electronic DOT driver qualification file. This automates the signing of documents, integrates the documents into a portal with other HR and DOT related services, and ensures document retention and storage in the cloud.

President/CEO
Financial Services

"Excellent Product -- Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use for both my staff and our end customers. They have taken a simple product with eSign functionality and combined the use of templates and links that make doing business in a document heavy environment more efficient and extremely user friendly. We have used other services (industry leaders), who provide a substandard option compared to eSign Genie and well below par in regard to support.

This company's support is just as good as the product. Ever hear a company say, "our clients feedback is important in designing our product"? However, the design suggestions you provide never make it to the platform. Not with eSign Genie. These guys have used our suggestions to make their product fit our needs! Amazing company and leadership to match.

What do you dislike?

Not much that comes to my mind. From time to time there are a few bugs we find, but the support team handles it with the same day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No brainer! The support alone will take the time to ensure you get the use out of this product needed based on your business. They will help you find added efficiency that you may not even know exists. Take the time to discuss your needs with them and their team will set up a solution for you that is better than any of the other providers out there.

The need to get documents signed by the our customers throughout the loan life cycle (30-45 days). Many times several documents at different intervals. Before we would have to either scan the document and email or fax, the customer would have to print, sign, scan or fax back to us. Now its one upload from our end and borrower can eSign with any device with internet access. Additionally, we have templates of common docs we can just send as links for our clients to complete and eSign. This minimizes the amount of time our sales staff spends on document prep and increased production.

Keynote Speaker, Curriculum Designer
Professional Training & Coaching

"Great for our small business!"

What do you like best?

I love that esign keeps all of my documents together and easily accessible. I am so happy to not have to print and sign and scan client contracts anymore!

What do you dislike?

I found it a bit confusing when I need to upload an edited version of a document but have been able to figure it out.

Keeps the client signature process clean and easy. I love that I can give the client the option to delegate signing as well.

Founder
Non-Profit Organization Management

"I use eSign Genie (API) for contracts with music artists to create Kirtan Aid CDs (Fundraising)"

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to use! The templates make things fast and simple. The artists tend to sign a document much faster rather than filling it out by hand. The customer service is great as well! Super friendly, quick to respond, and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any real issues wth the software. Overall, it has helped me execute what I need to in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the trial a go! if you like the templates and ease of use, perhaps you will give it a go! It is wth it!!!

I am able to execute my job more efficiently by getting contracts signed in a timely manner.

AA

"Exceptional tech support for a good product."

What do you like best?

I best appreciated the tech support given to me. When I hit a personal roadblock in sending out single document to be individually signed by a number of people. A knowledgeable and very patient tech person walked me through it, even to the point of witnessing the success of the mailout. I felt very appreciative of this extraordinary effort on the part of support.

What do you dislike?

Some of the menus may not intuitively (to me at least) direct one to the right place for doing a bulk email. Once learned, no problem.

I am solving a problem that used to be formidable and frustrating using snail mail - that is signing of a trademark permission licensing form. Compliance was the issue.

With eSignGenie I can easily keep track of the status of the document in relation to who has signed, who has not, how many followup attempts, etc. Love it.

Advisor
Entertainment

"Used all services, eSign Genie is the best"

What do you like best?

The best user interface, easiest to use and fastest and most logical of all the digital signing site

Pros: I've used all of the e-signing software, seriously all of them and eSign Genie is by far the best and easiest to use. For me it's all about being able to upload, drag and drop the fields into the form easily and quickly and it eSign Genie does all of that. It's also the most affordable.

What do you dislike?

I've used them all and have no complaints, I like this service the best

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the free trial, you'll see why I swtiched

Speed and efficiency in digitally signing contracts

CEO
Internet

"Quality eSign document Api"

What do you like best?

I was able to use the API in order to set up eSign documents on our site and it perfectly fit our needs

What do you dislike?

It took a little experimenting to figure out how to set up the online documents. But the Customer support went above and beyond to get us set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the trial period to see if it's a good fit. It was a great fit for us.

I am able to track and be notified of every step of the process of signing up new customers. We can quickly sign up new customers and have a legal agreement.

Founder & CEO

"Easy to use, intuitive & secure for business that sell SaaS "

What do you like best?

We develop SaaS applications for top companies and we understand that quotes and agreements are the primary operational exercise for SaaS businesses. We have experienced that eSignGenie is very easy to use and incredibly intuitive, secure, and fulfills our needs as well as the needs of my clients.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about the e-signature product that I don't like. That said, I often find myself wishing that eSignGenie would provide a more comprehensive solution for digital transaction management, from document creation and negotiation to post-signature management.

We manages sales agreement, bids, proposal, up-sales, renewal for SaaS application and its easy to use and secure.

"Great tool for esignature"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and the online tool is great! My clients can simply click the link, enter their name and info and the form is auto populated with their information which really makes the process quick and easy!

What do you dislike?

Overall the software is great. The only minor issue is the form has to be changed and then uploaded if you want to make any changes. Perhaps that is for legal/security reasons so it might not be a con at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The online tool works great. People just click the link, add their name and details and the form is auto populated. This makes working with many clients really easy!

Online waiver signature rather than using paper. It really works great!

Technical Manager
Hospitality

"Excellent product and easy to integrate with APIs"

What do you like best?

We were searching and exploring for online signature solution for our registration process and eSignGenie came to our rescue. Easy to use API's and excellent technical support to help us to integrate and go live in pressing timelines was awesome. We needed some customization which was provided by eSignGenie team with utmost priority. We are with eSignGenie for a long haul !!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's a great service! I highly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highely recommend eSignGenie as an easy to integrate and extreamly user friendly interface.

We are a cloud based PMS solution. And we needed electronically signed documents from our customers. A system like this is fantastic to keep track of documents and to make sure they are signed securely.

Business Consultant
Management Consulting

"Practical eSign app"

What do you like best?

Pay as you need it. No need for a monthly subscription. Just pay for when you need a doc to be signed

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I think of. I appreciate their services

Saves time and transport. No need of a physical presence to sign a contract. All can be done remotely online.

Online storage and easy to track progress and to archive. No paper storage.

Information Systems Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Switched to ESign Genie"

What do you like best?

The price and the willingness of the staff to help us meet our business needs. Our former company was pretty much OOB and would not really help us at all.

Drag and Drop Feature for uploading of documents added in May 2017 (revised 6-8-17)

What do you dislike?

They do not have a Drag and Drop Feature. They do not have a SSO option yet.

We require internal signatures on many forms before process or projects can be started. This process allows us to free up time by locating signatures and more getting the file started and letting the signer have the ability to quickly sign the form

Response from Mahender Bist of eSign Genie

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for being a customer and for leaving a testimonial. We do appreciate your input as this helps us improve our software and services.

Just want to point out:

1. Drag and drop functionality with regards to fillable field tags has always been there in eSign Genie. We also added the ability to drag and drop the file itself into eSign Genie for greater customer convenience.

2. Our team will be working on the SSO option later this year and it will be offered to our Enterprise plan customers.

Mahender Bist

"Great software for disseminating and tracking the execution of documents"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily format my documents for signature, utilize email templates to send them out and receive tracking information on the progress of their execution.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything yet, that I don't like. There are great FAQs and videos to explain features and the Chat option is helpful, as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software for anyone who is struggling with sending out bulk mailings of documents that need to be executed.

I am solving the problem of disseminating almost 1000 contracts a year and tracking their execution and having an easy storage mechanism, now that they can be generated and sent out electronically. Saving huge amounts of time and effort.