ESET Secure Authentication

4.0

Single-tap authentication for extra data protection

Work for ESET Secure Authentication?

Learning about ESET Secure Authentication?

ESET Secure Authentication Reviews

Showing 5 ESET Secure Authentication reviews
ESET Secure Authentication review by kenya r.
kenya r.

"App with double security"

What do you like best?

The most important thing is that it works with most VPN devices and is compatible with almost all mobile operating systems, plus once downloaded the app works without internet this is great.

What do you dislike?

I do not find anything negative in the application works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Protect access to your business information with an additional layer of security. If you have a company with a superior environment of five users with a client / server infrastructure and you are looking to guarantee the security of access to a medium of remote connections for secure authentication is the answer for you.

It generates random keys and its use is disposable, it is not necessary a data connection in the mobile or WiFi Internet access and it also works through SMS.

It helps a lot to prevent the risk of infiltrations thanks to the use of unique passwords for each access and the costs are reduced since it does not require additional hardware.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ESET Secure Authentication
ESET Secure Authentication review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Easy way to quickly authenticate your login"

What do you like best?

I definitely prefer receiving a push-notification to receiving an email to confirm something like my email address. It's convenient and makes more sense to me.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's sometimes hard to actually access the app from the push notification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask your IT crew to set up your login for you. It can be a little challenging to set it up on your own; however, it's not too difficult to download the app and get started. I would recommend this to anyone who consistently has to authenticate your email or your access to certain websites (i.e., internal intra-net sites, hubs, workplace groups, etc). I definitely feel more safe using this functionality, and it makes me feel ready to go and authenticate my logins from any place. This makes working from home more reliable, and I think everyone who has this business need should look into this app. It also feels safer than something connected through your email, because it does require you to use your personal phone, which does feel like an extra step in the security process.

I feel more ready to authenticate my sign-ins on the go when using this app.

What Multi-Factor Authentication solution do you use?

ESET Secure Authentication review by Jose Y.
Jose Y.

"Eset Secure Auth "

What do you like best?

What I like most is that it is based on mobile devices, and we always have the smartphones at hand on all occasions

What do you dislike?

the costs are high and the return on investment is slow slow however you keep your data safe, your phones, your corporate applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

in our company we migrated to another manufacturer for cost reduction, but we use it for a while and it is totally reliable, safe, scalable, I highly recommend it

ESET Secure Authentication review by Samantha R.
Samantha R.

"Very secure product "

What do you like best?

This product does what it’s supposed to and it is very secure. It’s easy for people to access, but it’s also very firm.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to bypass at times and it does not work well with many programs on the computer.

Keeping products secure as we work with banking information.

ESET Secure Authentication review by Jesus y.
Jesus y.

"ESET Secure Authentication"

What do you like best?

It allows to authenticate with a user in vpns using two factors is excellent, fast and secure totally reliable

What do you dislike?

consumes many processing resources on the server that is installed

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

security and protection of corporate applications data encryption and restricted access

Learning about ESET Secure Authentication?

* We monitor all ESET Secure Authentication reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.