Epicor Eagle N Series

Epicor Eagle N Series

3.8

Epicor Eagle N Series offers CRM and enterprise solutions which assists in managing your enterprise and customer experience.

Work for Epicor Eagle N Series?

Learning about Epicor Eagle N Series?

Epicor Eagle N Series Reviews

Ask Epicor Eagle N Series a Question
Showing 11 Epicor Eagle N Series reviews
Epicor Eagle N Series review by Devin R.
Devin R.

"Full Featured Experience for Retail ERP"

What do you like best?

Our company has used Epicor Eagle N Series for over 5 years. We decided to switch to a competing product in 2016 and switch back 18 months later. It's that good!

My review will mostly cover the accounting portion of the software, since that's my world. We use point of sale, AP, AR, Inventory for our ERP setup. We can easily track all sales for multiple locations. Our sales journal for the most part cleanly matches what the bank deposits. When a discrepancy occurs, we can drill down to the individual transaction and determine the funding status quickly. We have an accurate schedule of AP that is easily pulled into Excel. Our check run is processed smoothly. Our online store integrates

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations we have seen with using Epicor N Series. The Financial Statement reports are not very intuitive to build and use. It's based on some older technology, so we currently use the GL data to generate our own financial statements in Excel since N Series cannot natively export the report into Excel. I am unsure if a larger company would be satisfied with the way the statements are handled, but I think it works fine for a smaller business.

Also, one reason why we switched away was due to some of the ordering limitations. I'm not in operations, so I don't have direct knowledge but we have had some issues with inventory management.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would use a consultant to see if it solves your needs, but we have had a great experience with N Series.

The reason why we switched back? Double entry accounting! It seems so simple, each time a sales transaction hits we record a revenue and a cost of good sold. It helps ensure accurate accounting for financial reporting. Our old solution that we switch to for 18 months could not do that unfortunately. So we are very happy to be back with Epicor.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Epicor Eagle N Series
Epicor Eagle N Series review by Administrator

"Great for Rewards Programs"

What do you like best?

The Market Basket Analysis report. It helped a company I had worked at in the past beat some buyer folklore about their promotions in their specific company and we were able to completely restructure how our retail stores were merchandised based on learnings.

What do you dislike?

There were some features that were super complicated for just average users like Nth reporting. We didn't find much value there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider a lot of training. It is a great tool, but also very powerful and the wrong hands in the platform can really mess things up (Ie: deleting records, etc.)

A few. Again this was for a prior company (not where I currently work) but we a had a business need to better understand our customers and by data mining them with Epicor reporting we were able to learn about purchasing behavior and create lists to better segment our customers which in turn lead to a more positive experience on the customer side.

What Retail Management System solution do you use?

Epicor Eagle N Series review by Courtney T.
Courtney T.

"Few problems, easy to learn."

What do you like best?

What I liked is how simple it was to learn. Very self explanatory with the hot keys. Once you caught on to the system it's very easy to use the system quickly. I've used other systems that take a lot longer. I like that you can use the keyboard with hot keys.

What do you dislike?

There were times that the system froze and it was very frustrating. I know you come to expect that with technology sometimes but it would happen in busy times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From the other systems I've used I have to say this is probably the easiest to use. I also like that it translates so easily to other companies. If you used the system one place you'll catch on quickly to using it at another retailer. It does everything you need it to do and is very easy to be fast at it.

Being able to get customers out the door quickly is very important. The hot keys are so simple with this system.

Epicor Eagle N Series review by Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.

"Lots of great functionalities "

What do you like best?

Epicor POS system has lots of great functionalities, reports, and fairly easy to use

What do you dislike?

it's really pricey, and everything you need is charged. Support team does not always know the answers, and is slow to get back to help

great reporting tools, tracking customers

Epicor Eagle N Series review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Everything a small business needs in one package!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can update the version of the software and not affect any of my customizations.

What do you dislike?

Takes weeks to resolve a unique issue, sometimes longer. Known issues are fixed quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to other companies using Epicor, they will show what can be done

I have a secure way to interface credit cards with Epicor, easy reporting and dashboards so I can see what's going on.

Epicor Eagle N Series review by User in Plastics
User in Plastics

"Great Record Keeping and Documents but expensive."

What do you like best?

I really like the record keeping that Epicor Offers. And being able to create all the documents you need is great. Customization without disrupting other functions is good too.

What do you dislike?

This software is expensive. monthly maintenance fees so unless this product will bring you an increase in profits by being used stay away. Not every business needs this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at your costs and see if this product will add profits, if not look elsewhere

Mostly now am using Epicor ERP currently which functions well and fulfils out accounting and document needs.

Epicor Eagle N Series review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Epicor can go either way"

What do you like best?

I like the simple layout and the fact that just about every feature is self explanatory in nature

What do you dislike?

I dislike the time that it takes to process most reports when it comes to CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know the benefits before criticizing the flaws of this service

We are solving our POS transaction process and we have realized an ease of check out for both employees and their customers

Epicor Eagle N Series review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Ease of use and less user training "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and integration with external systems like SAP and AX ERP systems. Usually needs less amount of user training in this POs system compared to other POs i used.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't offer the changes that are sent with validity dates. (Doesn't accept future changes without MODS)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have lot of interns coming in, this would be good choice

All store POs systems utilize Epicor. Less user training for interns

Epicor Eagle N Series review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use, and how quick it is to get updated figures.

What do you dislike?

On our version, the mainframe look because of our version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Some days are better than others

We are using the system to reduce errors and track actions. The benefits they have realized is the efficiency over the way they used to do it.

Epicor Eagle N Series review by Eric Y.
Eric Y.

"Automotive Aftermarket"

What do you like best?

Epicor softwart has proved to be an effective tool with a short learning curve.

What do you dislike?

Interface could be improved to a bit more user friendly.

Solving app specific product clarity in a complex industry.

Epicor Eagle N Series review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Good for communication"

What do you like best?

Is great for communication between employees and the interface is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really wrong with the program.

We're utilizing it to hold customer information, communication between employees and a POS.

Learn more about Epicor Eagle N Series

Epicor Eagle N Series Videos

Learning about Epicor Eagle N Series?

* We monitor all Epicor Eagle N Series reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.