EPAY HCM Reviews & Product Details

EPAY HCM Overview

What is EPAY HCM?

EPAY Systems seamless human capital management solution will ease the HR burden right off your shoulders, while reducing your admin costs and—this is important—helping you get more from your workforce. Our unified suite of HCM technology and professional services streamline your HR processes. They include: -Recruiting and applicant tracking -Onboarding -Human resource management -Benefits administration -Time and attendance -Payroll and tax management -ACA compliance -COBRA benefits administration Together, our human capital management solutions will help you simplify workflows, cut your labor expenses, improve labor compliance, and manage your people more effectively. Our powerful time and labor management application elevates our entire unified human capital management solution. Beyond capturing time and attendance, we provide you with real-time visibility into labor hours and dollars, which allows you to manage your workforce in ways you didn’t think possible. At EPAY, we take the time to understand your business needs, so we can provide you with the best possible service. And we back it up with free, round-the-clock customer support. Our HCM system is easy to use, so your staff may not need help very often. But we’ll be close by when they do.

EPAY HCM Details
English, Spanish

EPAY Systems provides a seamless human capital management platform offering applicant tracking and recruiting, onboarding, HR management, benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll and tax administration.

Why we're different:

-We simplifying HR from pre hire to retire using an easy to use truly seamless HCM platform.
-We offer service that will amaze with free premium 24/7/365 support.
-We charge one straightforward, all-inclusive bundled monthly price.

We offer smarter software and professional services that help midsize to large employers operate more effectively, in a lot less time and with a lot less work.

In addition, we’re uniquely equipped to help employers deal with the challenges of managing an hourly workforce. Who else can say that?

EPAY Systems

EPAY HCM Reviews

Showing 106 EPAY HCM reviews
Already have EPAY HCM?
Drummer
What do you like best?

The fast response in fixing the errors I was receiving. The ability to keep track of all employees coming and goings. User friendly and the ability to schedule all employees currently on payroll. Ability to prove that employees are being payed correctly or to make additional pay as in sick pay and holiday pay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have a dislike for this system. The system currently works as intended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes i would recommend this system to other companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently looking into employee break times and using the clock in and clock out reports to help with minimizing overtime pay with short breaks. Help keep employees from being short payed as well. Making sure employees are clocking in at the correct time and clocking out as required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a Senior Accountant / Accounting Manager using EPay HCM for a year now, I like the following:

1. I like that the payroll reporting is available and customizable to create and manage our multiple companies' payroll postings.

2. I like that payrolls are produced accurately and timely for our companies located in multiple states in the U.S.

3. I like that Epay HCM takes the responsibility of filing federal, state, and local tax returns and making timely and accurate tax payments on behalf of our companies.

4. It offers the best prices for the best payroll service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to explore the payroll journal entries offered by Epay HCM and see what additional options Epay offers regarding the creation of customized payroll journal entries based on our companies needs by mapping the payroll earnings, taxes, deductions, etc from each payroll pay date to our companies' accounting software's chart of accounts and our job costing to maximize the use and minimize the time creating the payroll entries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only problem that I had was resetting my password and I received a link to reset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its interface is quite simple and easy to use, which allows me to do a fairly simple navigation through the entire system, entering the system for the first time is quite simple and practical, the customer service team is quite responsive when it comes to solving any type of unforeseen event that comes our way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had little time to use it, but so far I have not gotten any weight to complain about Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me maintain a better order in the administrative part of my company, which has helped me greatly with all the administrative management of the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EF
What do you like best?

The flexibility of the system is pretty amazing when you consider their cross section of clients and the varying requirements. When we have a new requirement we can work directly with their development team to get the work done as needed. They are quick to respond and assist in anyway. Just as amazing is the low cost of having them create the custom. Very happy with their efforts and responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really to dislike. We have not had an instance when EPay did not come to the table to help us through an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our biggest issue with complying with Federal and 35 states guidelines for the collection of time and attendance records. We have over 3000 sites, with one or two people, so the EPay IVR solution was the most cost effective for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

EPAY representative returned my call in a timely manner. He asked me to describe my concern. He reset my password but I still could not log on. He tried to log in for me and was unsuccessful until he changed his keyboard to not be on all caps. He was very knowledgeable and solved my problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally my computer shuts down and I cannot log in to EPAY. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It took me a little time to figure out how the program worked. Now I think the program is great. I am able to see when I punch in and out as well as pick the facility I am working at on a particular day. In addition I can look at my time sheet so as to not exceed or provide determined hours at different facilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nice being able to track hours provided at different places of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The auto shift rounding feature saves time and effort when doing payroll edits, I love that I am able to pre-enter my teams schedule and Epay takes care of most adjustments! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mismatched finger prints are often the cause of a lot of payroll review. It only happens to certain associates and we he tried re-finger printing several times but nothing seems to solve the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure to pre-enter your schedule and take full advantage of all the Epay auto shift rounding feature as it will save you so much clerical time!! Check the system daily to approve all mismatched finger prints and make any adjustments and when approval time comes around you will never have a problem! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have reduced our waste and cost by eliminating paper time cards. We have also realized time saving benefits by eliminating the need to manually enter time cards weekly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Epay offer flexibility and a very user friendly environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I probably pass on this one since I am very happy with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

User friendly and great staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to add employees hours and change missing hours, but with the help of the tech support people I was able to solve my issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

something
What do you like best?

There are many benefits to using the Epay HcM if your company utilizes them. Employees can change their address, print W-2s, keep track of PTO, adjust exemptions, among many other tasks should they choose to utilize. This takes a lot of trivial tasks of of the HR department and allows employees to be in charge of their own personal info and in the know now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Website need to be available in multiple languages in order to meet employers across the board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Should be able to view a check stub without having to download it, website needs to cover more than 2 languages as it is a self service site, site navigation needs to be simplified for beginners ( maybe color coded tabs) online assistance should be more readily available. Most people get paid on Fridays. Should be able to receive assistance in the evenings and on weekends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It could be better, but my current employer doesn’t utilize all of the features that Epay has to offer through the HCM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, Great customer service, everything needed is easily accessible and fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On the mobile app I can't access the "punches" tab like on the desktop version to track my total weekly/pay period hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great customer service if any issues arise! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great clock-in/out time-schedule manager and ver y easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They have always been very helpful, the few times I have had an issue they always respond in a timely manner. And they make short work of fixing the problem. Very friendly and professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that has been a dislike. i have had no bad experience with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem was that I could not open epay. He had told me that they were having that issues with a few customers and introduced me to a different way to access the site. A back door if you would. Was able to do my work. I am the person who uses epay at my site and it is important for me to have it done right, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

EPAY HCM has made my life easier to evaluate the labor for all my locations. The detailed reports make it easy to figure out where issues may be coming from. Easy to navigate, and make corrections.

Every week, I realize more benefits of utilizing the tools on here. It has enabled me to teach my managers to become more effective in controlling labor and meeting their budgets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it was easy to use and like most systems, it takes a little time to realize all the tools that you can use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using EPAY HM on your main computer as well as the phone app. Your phone allows you to make immediate changes to meet deadlines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

total control of payroll issues. The reports make it easy to focus down on information with out having to be a micro manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The Blueforces team responded quickly on my demand I really appreciate because I was able to login and give answers to my client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report so fare will let you know in the futur Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the quick service that I received I was able to get answers to my client in a timely matter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Director
What do you like best?

I use Blueforce 7 by EPAY Systems for our payroll. The new update offers a cleaner, smoother layout, while still having the same helpful customer service staff available when you need them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

2 things I would change:

1. When editing the payroll of a staff member, it would be easier (and faster) to edit all staff / entries vertically, instead of horizontally.

2. Improve page refreshing times. On some devices I use, such as a phone, refresh fimes can be slow for my liking (30s - 1 min). The root of the problem may be my device though.

Other than that, solid program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program is easy to navigate, when completing our staffs payroll. The easier things are to navigate, the more time I save. Nice job :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how easy is to keep track of employees' hours. Paying Holidays, vacation or sick days are easy to add. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that whenever I want to add massivo PTO, I can not choose different amount of hours for the employees. For example I have full time and part time employees, so I have to do first all the full times and then come back for the PT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not miss punches because open punches are always displayed on top. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

I emailed about creating an account with EPAY and before noon the account was verified and created. I am very happy with the ease of communication and how quickly I received responses . I am very pleased with the way the company handled the matter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything was handled perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an easy to use program with very attentive support staff that are eager to help and quick with responses. An easy way to manage hours and pay. VI am very satisfied with the EPAY. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to create a new account and receive log-in credentials to begin working with EPAY Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

EPAY HCM provides streamlined employee onboarding which simplifies the hiring process and saves us time (and paper!) The integrated Time & Labor software facilitates payroll processing and gives us the tools to budget and manage labor hours easily with smart checks and balances built-in. Additional resources provided through HR360 are also invaluable to managing risk in our organization. But EPAY's support team is what makes the difference- knowledgeable and competent staff are always ready to assist with any changes or troubleshooting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

EPAY HCM software has a lot of "canned" reports with ability to make minimal adjustments to fit most needs, but it can be a little challenging to generate customized reports tailored for specific needs. Thankfully they have support staff to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EPAY HCM has helped eliminate the paperwork hassle of new hires, time cards, PTO tracking, etc which has resulted in saving us time and space by digitally storing and archiving employee records and tax documents. And EPAY HCM's employee portal provides employees secure and quick access to their digital pay stubs and tax documents 24/7. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CE
What do you like best?

I enjoy working with the Customer Support Team. They are polite and patient, even if you ask the same question over again. The responses usually include screen print and examples, or they will call you and walk you through the functionality, which is helpful as it allows you to ask questions as you go. They truly do get to know the client and the business practices of the client which gives you confidence that your answer is the correct one the first time. As long as the underlying functionality already exists you can change the way the tools work with a few clicks. They have delivered a custom report writer which is a helpful tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like any SAAS model, you have to go through development and wait in a que for any customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always make sure that you have all of your requirements documented and known. Nothing blows up a project like unknown business practices or undocumented business processes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently in development and testing so business benefits/ROI have not yet been measured. We are able to set up the system for multiple groups of employees with different needs using one application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Online application is quite easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only issue with the service are the password reset requirements. Sometimes it seems that when I change my password the system doesn't accept the new one, but deactivates the old one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Epay has made timekeeping quite easy for my team. Benefits would include online reporting tools that can be exported to Excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

very helpful. and quick response time to getting the help i needed. i forgotten my password and there were fast to respond. then when i didn't understand the process they were quick to help by calling me and walking me threw the process until i got the situation handle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes at this time. great work! the only thing i would change is how love a review this was. it was very long and not fun to have to type up all the procedures and protocol it would have been more simple to ask yes and no question then all the typing to get a better score on this review thank you have a great day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

my advice to who may be considering EPAY HCM is that it is easy to use and understand. i would recommend using Epay i have found that it work well with understand the system. and being able to see your pay information and hours are a plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the benefits of EPAY HCM is that I'm able to keep track of the hours worked and make sure my staff is not to go over budget. and Epay helps me find out if you have your employees have clocked in or fixed miss punches on the system and they have plenty of people to help you on better understanding the website if you need assistance. they are fast at getting the help you need in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When on the rare occasion I do have to call in I am greeted by well trained individuals who know exactly how to fix my issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although there the most proficient people I have had the pleasure to work with. I find it hard to communicate, at times,understanding them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Epay is a great way to track your employees hours and payroll. You can keep up with vacation time and the length of there employment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Usually it's an issue with one of my employees punching in and there time does not line up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Epay is pretty user friendly - after being trained for 3 days, I was ready to jump in and start using it. We use Epay primarily for associates to clock in and out and manage the payroll process. The customer support is definitely better than average. I submitted a help ticket and received a response back within an hour. One quick phone call and my issue was resolved successfully. I like that I can pull a report very quickly showing all of my active employees - this has come in handy for a lot of different applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be a little better designed - for example, in the time cards section, there should be an arrow button to scroll through the pages of punches at the top of the page as well as the bottom. It would also be helpful to be able to have 2 screens open at once - I often need to look at an employee's time card and time sheet at the same time, but cannot currently do that. It would also be helpful to be able to change the date range while looking at an employees time sheet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem we are solving with Epay is identifying which employees are taking too short of breaks or not punching out at all. With one quick audit a week, I can give the Director a list of every employee who failed to take an appropriate break. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's almost like doing business with a small, family-owned business. Customer service reps are engaged, responsive and knowledgeable. I rolled my eyes when I saw that it was going to be a call back but my phone rang less than 5 minutes later and a few minutes after that my problem was solved. Thank you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most recent customer service rep I talked to seem to be trying to stay on script. Occasionally we would both start talking at the same time because he had his lines written out for him so it was less like an organic, natural conversation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simple, easy interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

helpful part about epay is you log in and all your employee time and overtime if any is right there it does all your adding and show who is there and who is not you can also go back to your last pay log very helpful .employee id numbers are also there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

so far i haven't came across a down side yet for me and my staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

on the real side epay has keep me from going over my budget and i don't have overtime if you not at work you can see who has clock in and out properly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, it is very easy to find and use, everything is presented in a very logical manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes, as stated earlier it is easy to use, I can't think of anything about it that I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for asking employees to record their weekly hours worked without any problems. All of the elements are logically presented and easy to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a contractor, working for a large company, it is an easy way to record my hours worked at the end of each week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for EPAY HCM?