Enlyft Reviews & Product Details

AC
What do you like best?

The features just keep getting better. The team is always open to feedback and sometimes, I see new features before even making the request. It seems like it is always getting updates and new features. I really appreciate how hard the team works to deliver a superior product. I also like being able to import accounts to enrich and suppression lists. We have been running the new surging buying intent data and it uncovered 1 account we were already engaged with and 5 more sales had put into nurture/stalled category. They are on the hunt again now. And while writing this review, one of those surging accounts we hadn't even reached out to hit our website anonymously. I'm looking forward to uncovering more leads, earlier with this handy tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have it integrated with CRM yet -- have plans to but even then I'm not sure if manual tasks will still exist. Optimistic. Today I have to do a lot of manual updating in order to make sure my accounts have the data I want in CRM fields for creating lists and campaigns. And not all fields are available for export making for a tedious process. The information is incredibly valuable and accurate, but I hope to get this time back someday. The other downside is a 100 minimum account pull at a time which as left me with 18 unused credits. I also wish I could throw back accounts that actually aren't a fit but get pulled into our account set blind (just because it is retail or wholesale doesn't mean it is a fit). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knowing which prospects are the best to target is always the problem, and this helps marketing and sales narrow their focus. Understanding the technology profile a company, how heavy they use it, and their possible buying intent is incredible. It replaces other solutions easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enlyft Overview

What is Enlyft?

Enlyft helps B2B sales & marketing teams find, prioritize, engage and convert the companies most likely to buy their products through dedicated AI and deep proprietary account data. We enable you to discover best fit accounts among tens of millions of companies worldwide by targeting technology adoption and hundreds of business attributes. Our AI platform predicts who needs your technology products and when they are ready to buy. What's more - Enlyft gives your teams access to business critical insights about each account in seconds - for confident, targeted and effective outreach. We do this by combining sales & marketing optimized AI models with proprietary data collection mechanisms to generate the richest, most reliable and up-to-date database of prospect data in the market. Enlyft is a seamless part of your workflow through easy-to-use website, plugin, data downloads, LinkedIn contacts, CRM integrations and much more. From Fortune 100 to startups - world's most productive sales & marketing teams rely on Enlyft's AI driven demand generation to power and prioritize their prospecting pipeline and win more business - for a fraction of their budget.

Enlyft Details
Discussions
Enlyft Community

Enlyft provides actionable market intelligence by applying data science and machine learning to big data on technology usage by businesses.

Results vary depending on what you are trying to accomplish. With common hyper-targeting scenarios, it is common for our customers to see results to the tune of: 4X increase in MQL conversions, 2X increase in won business, and 30% larger deal sizes.

Enlyft
2014
Bellevue, WA
@idatalabs
297 Twitter followers

Answer a few questions to help the Enlyft community
Have you used Enlyft before?

Enlyft Reviews

Showing 65 Enlyft reviews
Already have Enlyft?
What do you like best?

Easy to understand which is beneficial for less technical individuals, as well as useful intent data combination. The weekly surge data is a very helpful addition to forward onto our sales team. The interface with which an administrator or normal user can access results is very intuitive and easy to use. The Sales Navigator link is also of great help and shortens the time to more succinct and granular knowledge about the audience you wish to target Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the database size (while increasing) is limited, which can cause frustration when you have got used to using it within your processes. If you have Enlyft fully integrated, then the mix of database you have specified alongside the Chrome integration can make you somewhat expectant of success. The chrome extension is increasingly useful, although it could be helpful to have this as an additional option without the requirement for a full 'seat' in the main Enlyft product.

The database can occasionally run slowly - this is a particular bug bear since I work at an innovative tech company working with GPU accelerated databases, focused on accelerating speed of insight. However, the delay is not something that would cause any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A big help with our prospecting and checking our targeting relevance for marketing efforts. Previously we didn't really understand which technologies that were used, for a start. This change to our base knowledge has vastly improved our options for sales outreach amongst others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Besides the data, user interface. Very easy to use and quick to get results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Min. 100 per search. There should be less than 100 as an option to gain records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quick and easy to get started. Very insightful on the data you can collect to prospect more efficeintly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insight on prospecting under a highly targeted criteria. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Easy to use and search for companies that you want to target.

Clean filter system and great analytics and breakdown during the discover part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's a simple tool that does what we need from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a great team and a great product.

So far, we are very happy with the outcomes that we are achieving through using Enlyft Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ABM by technology stack

We weren't sure if the companies we were targeting could be good companies.

We are able to focus our target now on companies that we have more assurance that they could be good prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to select accounts based on known installed software and systems. The system is scaled to allow smaller companies the opportunity to utilize these types of filters and feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was not able to see the accounts before 'buying' them. The preparation of an exclude list was a little bit of effort as it is necessary to think through all of the different types of accounts that need to be excluded and then the specific company names and URLs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Identifying target accounts that match the ICP and seeing which of these accounts are showing interest in the terms that match our product offering. This provides the ability to prioritize engagement efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

Enlyft does a great job of taking a ton of data and making it useful for the average person. The software is easy to understand and use in my opinion. I haven't seen another program yet that organizes such large amounts of information about companies. The ability to see which businesses are using what software, how involved with technology and different services they are, and their propensity to buy has been helpful to us as we review new potential prospects for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think Enlyft could benefit from a way to communicate with, or at least track communication with, prospects inside the platform. Enlyft gives you all the data about the company, what programs they're using, and other buying/software insights which is great. But then to actually engage with any prospects you must do it through an outside program, and there isn't an easy way to mark or keep track of who you've contacted already inside Enlyft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not have sufficient time to implement and use Enlyft to the fullest, I would avoid it. It is a great product with a massive amount of intelligence, but it's not something that you can spend just a few minutes with each day and get good results. You have to put in the time, additional research, and communication with the companies you have this intelligence about.

If you have a good marketing/sales person or team, this software could be a massive benefit for you. Make sure you have the resources to dedicate to Enlyft and you can make the prospecting process much more effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a very specific target for companies we want to pursue as prospects. Enlyft helps us quickly and easily sort out good potential prospects from ones that wouldn't be worth pursuing for our services.

It's also helpful to know which companies are already familiar with the products we use and recommend, and therefore who may be more open to hearing about how we can help with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We've used a few other options but Enlyft has provided us the highest scale and most accurate results to identify the particular segment we wanted to reach out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some merger & acquisitions were overlooked, if it is handled, the system works perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to identify which companies use Jira and Jira Service Desk to make our Apps available for them. Our goal was to reach the largest accounts and we were able to segment the results per certain criteria. It allowed us to get the best and narrowest group to focus on our outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to find the precise technology stack used by various companies. More accurate than similar solutions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For my use case (WooCommerce) I would have liked to be able to exclude service providers (WooCommerce development shops) and find only merchant sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to find online retailers that use WooCommerce generating a certain amount revenue. I found several ideal clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service we received was second to none. The on-boarding help was very valuable, and every time I asked for some assistance or help with a specific need, Enlyft's team delivered above and beyond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point. So far the experience with the software has been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great and very helpful allowing us to get insights on information we didn't even realize we needed. We were able to connect it to our LInkedIn Sales navigator and really dive into the sales team's ability to approach new customers and enhance our current relationship with our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are analyzing our potential customers much more than previously. It's also given us an opportunity to revisit some current customers and enhance products and sales to them that we did not know existed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The various types of information you can get are very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the fact that you cannot pick what account you want to fill your credits. for example if you are using 100 credits but 400 meet your criteria you cant pick what 100 you want Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review with an Enlyft employee to make sure it meets your needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we are getting more targetted groups of leads to go after based on the searches we can do with Enlyft Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The layout makes it easy to discover information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The limit on how many searches one can do a month Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Discovering which infrastructure companies have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology Strategist | Health IT | Microsoft Cloud Solutions
What do you like best?

I began to invest in the idea of account-based marketing (ABM) approximately eighteen months ago. I was leveraging the LinkedIn platform to identify target accounts. There was a fair amount of manual effort to make the ABM process work. I learned of the Enlyft platform in August 2019. Using Enlyft has led to a significant boost in my account-based marketing and has streamlined the process workflow. I see as I gain more experience with this tool, I have a better experience in identifying quality prospects—a valuable addition to my marketing and sales toolbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. I would like to the ability to thrill down to a major metropolitan geographic area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a sound upstanding of account-based marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Identifying higher quality prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the organized data given and how I could make different segments to organize my work flow even further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to go back to my place in a list of leads, rather than it jumping back to the first page when clicking the back button. This was discussed with the engineers and executives when they created a call with me to check in which I really appreciated and they were very open to feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be transparent with your needs and expectations when using this product. Connecting with those that created Enlyft helped them realize what I was actually using Enlyft for and they helped me come up with ways to streamline my process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cold leads and the backend of revenue, budget, and employee count. It is difficult to find all of this valuable information in one place the way you can through Enlyft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Staff is very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User interface took some time getting used to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NA Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enlyft has allowed us to get more quality leads and help us to manage those leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Enlyft makes it incredibly easy to assess and analyze data on for prospecting and marketing. Everything from sales, demo, and support is aligned with the customer and tailored to your exact needs. The Chrome and LinkedIn tools allow our company unparalleled insight into potential customers, saving us incredibly amounts of time, money, and resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would recommend changing would be the functioning of the attribute category. When looking at a new data set, if you type in "Microsoft" for example, it will have 5 products and then say "73" additional attributes. It should be a scrolling list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through a demo and you'll quickly understand the level level of detail the data scientists have been able to extract. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enlyft has allowed our sales team to have detailed insight into our current customers and prospects. We have verified data on what software they're using and can tailor solutions based off that data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Energy & Utilities Strategy Senior Consultant
What do you like best?

- In one same app you can find several data regarding companies, industries and geographies

- Most probably the only place where I have seen all this information together and properly organized

- In addition, I would like to highlight te ease of use and the intuitive user interface provided. One may expect an old-fashioned database when doing market research, but this is definitely not the case

- In short, it has been really usefull to perfrom a deep market research achieveing very interesting outcomes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far it has been very useful and met all my requests

In my experience, i encountered a few difficulties, most probably due to my lack of experience using this tool . However, the service provided by Enlyft has been utstanding, efficient and easy going. A very helpful team always ready to give a hand and solve your requests Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool which is easy to implement and use Enlyft is your solution

It contains a wide set of market data and statistics including detailed information for countries, industries, sizes... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me out with a big market research regarding especific IT solucions in the energy and utilities field. The goal was to identify, for each market the evolution and growth of some solutions.

The research included a detailed review of:

- Regions and countries

- Industies and sectors

- Size (employees)

- Size (revenues and financial figures) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the intent feature it allows us to know which prospects are looking for solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more great features! I can't get enough! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool to help find relevant prospects and the software that they are using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Enlyft to find new business and they have helped us reach more new prospects! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Having a platform that is built for our industry and the solutions we're positioning for client is quite valuable. It moves us beyond typical prospecting lists and really focuses our efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data within the SMB market is a bit limited, so you may need to enrich the data to achieve optimal results if that is your target of your prospecting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're trying to move beyond tired, old prospecting lists and pushy marketing techniques. Enlyft gives us an option to identify clients with specific needs and provide a more focused message and offer to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advisory Board Member
What do you like best?

I can search leads by the Technologies they have implemented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to filter by Zip code instead of having to get the whole State. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a demo of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No issues at this time. Have yet to close a deal from an Enylft lead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

I was working on a research project where I need to know the client based of particular vendor. I've been scorching web for days to compile the information I needed when I found out Enlyft/iDatalabs. Brady Anderson was very accomodating on my queries about the platform and helped me quickly in getting an access.

I am very pleased on the quality of dataset and details of information of vendors and clients. The site also offer an intuitive UI and diagrams. I would recommend this tool to our marketing & research team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to recommend if Enlyft/iDatalabs can add information such as main solution/product that the client has/had with the vendor and year the client has been with the vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It cut the time I've been spending on web research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Enlyft allows us to use technographic data as criteria in our ICP testing.

- With the support of their team, we are able to create advanced criteria that increases the quality of the account data.

- The fact that you get access to the modelling tool is great. I can see what data points my target accounts have in common—that gives us things test.

- The Sales and CX teams are working with me to do things that the tech doesn't allow yet. Big thank you for the patience and help. Can't wait to see this built into the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Filtering for multiple pieces of technology (vs. just one software) is still manual, which means you're going back and forth with the Sales or CX team. It's not as flexible as I'd like.

- The modelling on the back end is limited because it automatically adds all of the data you're pulling.That means you have junk in there (because a good portion of the account data is bad or no-fit). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Communicate with the team to get the data you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding a best-fit customer (ICP) for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
Higher Education
What do you like best?

The quality of the database and content is awesome. The ability to identify potential market opportunities and drill down to detail saves us a tremendous amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I first signed in to the system, I did not know what to do. "A getting started walkthrough video" would have been helpful. Brady was very helpful to address this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get sales to endorse it. Show the product at sales meetings. Make them use it as part of a territory analysis discovery session Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using this tool for two use cases: 1) Strategically, to secure funding from investors. They are looking for this data to justify investment 2) Tactically, to provide sales/marketing with targeted prospect lists,, so they spend their time selling intelligently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business School Student
What do you like best?

The service team is at a beckons call, ready to help support your research needs. they are very thorough and provide helpful insights. The product itself is highly useful. Enlyft provides company information according to a variety of filtering tools. The advantage of this aggregate of data is that we can find a pool of companies that have very specific needs and workflows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any major issues with Enlyft. The product was recommended to me from a friend, so if there were some strong content marketing I probably could have found the product myself. As mentioned, the actual product itself serves the purpose I need and is well designed and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a user of Enlyft, I am able to target specific business users and start to connect with them to understand their needs and workflows. The research I'm doing is around marketing analytics and which capabilities are valued and where there is currently a gap that is underserved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, visualization of data, allows you to see and understand the data quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While you can get very granular once you are deep into your filtering you have to go all the way back out instead of going back a few steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep in mind that there are other bells and whistles as you use it that may benefit you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looking for market research into a particular industry. The benefits we have realized is because of the level of granularity and the visualizations we have added more depth and expanded to other areas that we didn't realize we needed to research on. It was a good real-time learning experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AVP - Survey Research Manager - Insights & Analytics
Research
What do you like best?

The engagement process for the iDatalabs Targeting Application Dashboard was very intuitive and fast. Brady and his team at iDatalabs worked hard to get me up and running quickly. Very satisfied with the product I received. This ensures I will receive the precise and the most accurate target data requested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I encountered was getting the data down to the county level within the state I was researching. I will reach out to iDatalabs to see if there is a way to work the Dashboard for this fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

iDatalabs Targeting Application Dashboard is worth it for targeting companies! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prospecting Qualtrics users in the Los Angeles area. I hope to use this in my consulting practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Enlyft agent was very helpful for my specific needs. He was able to provide the required information quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend this company as they can help provide so much information about a company for personal or business use. This is an excellent tool for Marketing and Sales Research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes a very a positive experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm trying to find out companies that use a particular software and might require an Administrator to manage this. The agent complied a list of companies for me so that I can reach out to them directly based of the information Enlyft provided to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.