4.8

Empower revenue teams with trusted content, when they need it.

Request a personal demo

Work for Enablix?

Learning about Enablix?

Enablix Reviews

Ask Enablix a Question
Showing 21 Enablix reviews
Enablix review by Jeff L.
Jeff L.

"Outstanding sales and marketing support application"

What do you like best?

Enablix has been an excellent tool for our company in terms of how we organize and access sales and marketing information. I find it's very easy to search and navigate through content and easy to share with my colleagues. A feature I really like is the ability to create a link to content that I can share with customers and prospects, and their tools even provide a daily report on activity for tracking content views.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. Whenever we have a request for some new feature, the support has been exceptional and updates are done quickly.

We are making it much easier to search relevant information for various customer verticals. Like many companies, we have historically stored content on Sharepoint and it's sometimes difficult to find as content grows. One really great feature is the ability to create a "partner view" since I do channel sales, so I can provide select material that's relevant to the sales team at my partner company that I support. This in turn reduces requests to me since my partners can have self-service access to marketing material.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Enablix
Enablix review by Sasi M.
Sasi M.

"Content management built with product people in mind"

What do you like best?

The best part of Enablix is its unique approach to organizing and classifying the content. They have these set of dimensions, content types, and tags which I can use to sort the collateral as I store them. The set of seeded values they have created for us as dimensions, content types, and tags suit a software product organization very well. This approach makes it easy to retrieve the information quickly later. The coloring scheme on the tags adds another layer of useful information.

The search feature which combines the tags and text or phrase I want to search is quite powerful. I can hone in on the content I want rapidly rather than wasting time sifting through the folders which were my organizing framework earlier or clicking through numerous results not knowing what that content was initially classified as (e.g., RFP versus a product data sheet)

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular now. I had an issue with their powerpoint viewer which they fixed quickly as I reported it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time upfront on coming with the right way classify your content. Keeping in mind that you don't have to get it right the first time, come up with a structure that maps to how you think about your organization and the products you are creating. Once you do that right you will start seeing the benefits almost immediately.

As a product organization we create product marketing content that is product and solution specific. I use Enablix to store this content, keep it fresh and get it into the hands of field marketing and the sales organization. I want the right content to be in the hands of right sales person at the right time and Enablix helps me solve that problem.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Enablix review by Theresa F.
Theresa F.

"Excellent tool / resource to organize and find documents."

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the one that suggests additional documents the way that Amazon suggests additional purchases, because generally -- yes! I do need those as well. I love the tagging feature -- it makes things so much easier to find than trying to search through Google Docs.

What do you dislike?

Unless you know what you're looking for, the home page is not necessarily the most intuitive; I'd like to see the home page populated with folders that we could sift through if we had an idea of what we were looking for, rather than a specific title / document / etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest trying this out. The more content you have, the better; it will be organized and quick to find.

The main issue we're solving, is not being able to find the right/applicable documents to send to prospects and customers in a timely manner. It was previously difficult to find up to date collateral. I love the search feature and the fact that the date of documents pops up. It's now fast and efficient for me to find what I'm looking for, relevant to very, very different meetings.

Enablix review by Pete S.
Pete S.

"Sales Enablement platform for a growth enterprise software/technology company"

What do you like best?

Enablix helps us manage all our marketing and sales content in a central hub and helps scale our content. Sales reps have everything that is trusted and the latest in one central location. Additionally, we are also planning to leverage Enablix's Salesforce integration to make content available inside sales opportunities to help guide sales reps with the right content at the right time. We also like that Enablix's price point is affordable/reasonable and helps us drive efficiency without spending a lot of money.

What do you dislike?

Enablix currently does not support a mobile app for accessing content. This is on the roadmap for 2019 and we would love to leverage it for our sales team when they are on the road.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is flexible to meet your company's specific enablement requirements. You can work with Enablix's customer success team to help configure the platform to meet your sales enablement needs.

Before Enablix, we had our marketing and sales content in different applications. This meant that sales had to rely on marketing and sales operations for any content needs. Also, there was no easy way to update sales with latest and updated content. With Enablix, marketing, sales enablement, and sales reps are all on the same page. Additionally, as we have been hiring new sales reps, having all the collateral in a central place has been quite helpful. The analytics on content engagement further helps us make informed decisions on content investments.

Enablix review by Samantha M.
Samantha M.

"Director, Strategic Alliances "

What do you like best?

The flexibility, ease of use and unparalleled support from Enablix. The product allows for users to quickly access collateral, price lists, and other important documents quickly without searching or drilling down into various categories. Icons are used to demonstrate content w/in a folder.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find a feature that I dislike. The team at Enablix is so responsive and always attempting to improve through feedback. When launching new access for a partner outside of our organization, the Enablix team attended team calls and solicited feedback on how we can improve. Adding new content is real time... we held a webinar and it was posted within hours.

Partner Portal and employee data access. Having the ability to streamline the dissemination of important information to our #1 partner allows us to improve accuracy of pricing, enable conversations with prospects and keep our company front of mind with a very large sales force.

Enablix review by Eduardo U.
Eduardo U.

"Sales enablement + Marketing/Sales collaboration made easy"

What do you like best?

1. Enablix's simple user interface makes it easy to navigate through assets, collaborate between members of our team and share assets with prospects

2. The ability to have a centralized repository for virtually all asset types a sales/marketing practice needs - presentations, word docs, videos, blog posts, email templates, photo assets, etc.

3. Being able to assign multiple dynamic "tags" to each asset (e.g. service, vendor, industry, topic, etc.), making it easy to filter and quickly find what we're looking for

4. The ability to build content kits/playbooks that provide quick access to the right assets to our staff

5. It's a very cost effective solution within reach of businesses of all sizes

What do you dislike?

While Enablix gives us the ability of understanding content engagement, we can't yet attribute that engagement to a specific person (e.g. if we share an asset with many prospects, we can generally know ever time how many times the asset has been accessed/downloaded but not by whom). While not a big disadvantage, attributing engagement may indicate a prospect's level of interest and could be helpful.

For several years now, our company's marketing and sales staff has struggled with finding a convenient, easy to use way to streamline sales enablement and knowledge management of our sales/marketing collaterals, ultimately reducing sales cycles.

Up until now, we had not found a good and cost effective solution and resorted to shared drives for collateral storage, which meant that our staff had to often spend unnecessary time going through extensive folder structures to find the right asset (and know which was the latest version). Plus, oftentimes sales didn't know all assets that were available to them, as many types could not be kept in the shared drive (YouTube videos, blog posts, etc.).

With Enablix, we have significatly improved the productivity of our sales enablement process. Enablix has allowed us to create a centralized and dynamic repository for all marketing/sales assets where only the latest and greatest collaterals are kept.

In addition, we can now build playbooks/content kits for specific sales activities (e.g. based on service/product, industry, etc.) so that a sales associate does not have to go fishing for the right assets, but is only given what she needs and has the capability of sharing straight from Enablix without having to attach any files.

Enablix review by John B.
John B.

"Enablix is our go-to knowledge management platform"

What do you like best?

The Enablix interface is clean and makes browsing and searching very easy. The tagging system saves time by grouping like content together to make it easily accessible. There's a lot of flexibility in terms of naming our own content categories. The Insights area makes it super easy to view summaries of all activity, coverage and user engagement, and it's very helpful in terms of pointing out any gaps in our own content coverage. There is great integration with third-party platforms, like our Slack IM system. Finally, the customer service is responsive and the developers are not just open to feedback but also have incorporated many of my suggested enhancements.

What do you dislike?

The tagging and filling out descriptions is a bit time-consuming, but still worth it for ease of access by all users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a clear sense of how your content is organized and Enablix will turn that into a structured platform-based knowledge management tool for sales, marketing, product development and back-office departments in your organization.

Our entire company has relied on Enablix since mid-2016. The system is used not just as a sales enablement tool and content management system for marketing collateral, but also for managing all critical company documents -- from the employee handbook to logos and presentation templates. In terms of overall usage, in the last three months the content has been viewed over 600 times and downloaded about 120 times. Sales uses it the most, to locate proposal responses, marketing content, customer FAQs and much more. Enablix has organized our company's myriad types of content in ways that were impossible previously.

Enablix review by Brenda S.
Brenda S.

"Enablix to the rescue for Sales Enablement & Content Management"

What do you like best?

1. The ability to have assets that are spread over multiple data sources (gDrive, CRM, & Dropbox) and pull them all into one place. As marketers, we only have to point the sales reps to Enablix. Done. For sales, they know they are getting only the latest version of approved content, regardless of who created it.

2. The smart recommendations that suggested related relevant content.

3. Flexibility, ease of use, amazing support, and low price point all make this a winner for our company.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes at this point. The value for the price is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Enablix. The implementation process is important, so leverage the Enablix support team as they are fantastic to work as you go through the process.

Prior to using Enablix, we were struggling to keep up with content inquiries from our sales reps. We had content all over the place -- in about 4 or 5 different systems, and nobody could remember what was where.

With Enablix, that's all resolved. We have ONE place that sales reps go for content. Users can easily find what they need and trust that they are using the most up to date assets.

This has significantly reduced the time marketing spends fielding content inquiries from sales, and reduced how much sales time is spent hunting down content. As a result, marketing is actually producing more content now and sales can respond faster to prospect inquiries.

Originally, we just wanted to make life easier the marketing and sales, but as a result implementing Enablix, we gained significant time that we put to better use. So much so that we now have plans to roll this out to the rest of the company for employee on-boarding, HR documents, etc.

Enablix review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Efficient, Seamless & Organized for Us in Sales"

What do you like best?

I like Enablix because of the attractive and easily maneuverable UI. All of our documents have been tagged in such a way that I end up searching topics rather specific types of documents I'm interested in. This allows me to quickly find the information I am looking for, but also bring other documents to my attention that I had not thought about which could provide additional value.

What do you dislike?

The only negative I can think of would be the email functionality. What I would like is if there was a way to attach these documents into an email that looks a lot cleaner and more professional, rather than a simple attachment you see on a standard email.

The business problems that we are solving with Enablix are around the pulling of documents related to specific topics we are interested in. With other platforms, the documents are stored in named files designated by the end user. Enablix allows for actionable tags to be put on these documents for the storing and collaborating of multiple documents with share topics.

Enablix review by Jaffrey A.
Jaffrey A.

"Dramatically increases the value of sales content!"

What do you like best?

Content organization and SFA integration. Enablix made it easy for us to manage all types of content and organized them so that anyone could find the right content. It also removed content that was out of date or not relevant.

We liked the integration with our CRM and SFA tools and summary emails with weekly and monthly updates on the use of content throughout the organization.

With a Enablix, we had excellent visibility into how our content strategy was working overall. The product is not gimmicky at all. The inbuilt domain expertise is a major differentiator.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about the product. It was excellent value for money.

We need a solution to ensure consistent use of “updated” collateral by the sales, marketing and support organizations. In addition, we needed a way to automatically make content active or expired and to see who was using what’s when.

In addition to helping us manage the content, Enablix also allowed us to identify gaps in our content library so that we could focus and prioritize our resources.

Enablix review by Jess L.
Jess L.

"Enablix Provides a One-Stop-Shop for Our Sales Team to Access Key Materials"

What do you like best?

Enablix has significantly reduced the number of requests from our sales team to marketing for the location of collateral and most recent version. It has also enabled us to create sales playbooks, which are a fantastic sales enablement tool.

What do you dislike?

Currently you have to upload an asset, then add the asset to the playbook. I'd love to be able to just upload straight to a playbook.

We needed a central location for all of our marketing collateral that the sales team could easily access. Thanks to the content audit tracker, we are able to see which pieces of collateral are used most frequently and what have low traffic.

Enablix review by Matt K.
Matt K.

"Efficient Sales Enablement through Enablix"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Everything I need in one location.

What do you dislike?

It's very helpful so, I really don't have anything negative to say as I'm much better off with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look, it's a great solution for aggregating the various content a sales person needs to access on a daily/weekly basis.

A single place to store and procure all sales enablement content. We put all marketing collateral, presentations, training materials, recorded demos, competitive intel, RFP responses, etc into Enablix. It's easy to search and find content which is especially helpful when preparing for sales meetings.

Enablix review by Joseph K.
Joseph K.

"Great experience with Enablix"

What do you like best?

We rely on Enablix for managing and maintaining all of our customer-facing collateral and have found it to be a robust and scalable solution.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here. The solution is effective and works as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very small lift to trial and the Enablix team is top notch at supporting customer needs. Highly recommended and worth the minimal internal effort to trial it and ascertain the benefits.

Efficiency, sales enablement, and knowledge base management

Enablix review by Administrator

"A MUST have for any company!"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to work with and very intuitive. The search functionality makes it easier to navigate as well as the tagging convention. It's also capable with other sales tools which make it easier to get a new sales rep up and running at

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike, however, a navigation bar at the top would be helpful. And if the last document you looked at would appear on the dashboard when you logged in the next time that would also be helpful - or if you could pin frequently accessed documents that are individualized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product with the perfect amount of features - it's not too complicated and easy to use.

On boarding new sales reps, continuing education, content version control and content for prospecting. We have shorten our on-boarding process and made it easier to make sure the content our field reps have is the latest and greatest.

Enablix review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Enablix is a step in the right direction when it comes to having your content at your finger tips. "

What do you like best?

That my data resides in gdrive but is far easier to find and distribute. The integration with Salesforce is a game changer as it truly brings the data to your finger tips.

What do you dislike?

The ability to comment on your approvals or disapproval of content is coming from what I understand. While approval for content already exist and is integrated with your email the ability to tell the user why you did not approve there content will be helpful

My sales team has come to me 10x less than with just GDrive alone. They can now easily find the content they need while they are speaking to the customer.

Enablix review by Grant B.
Grant B.

"Simplified sales portal with great CRM integration"

What do you like best?

The trusted AI backbone of Enablix provides verified recommendations and content to our sales team to coordinate with customers. It is really easy to share once you get going and offers several privacy features as well which is always a bonus in our cyber security digital age.

What do you dislike?

I feel like at the current price point I would like to see more features and integrations. $12 per user is a little on the high end but all in all I like the product.

Quality content that is relevant to our operations to provide to customers, engagement insights, and CRM integration.

Enablix review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The Best Content Management System"

What do you like best?

I most appreciate all the custom help and support we receive from the Enablix team. They really tailor Enablix to what you need and will custom whatever you are looking for. The user interface is also very friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes to provide for Enablix.

Educating our entire company, making it easy and efficient to find collateral and know what can and cannot be shared externally.

Enablix review by James C.
James C.

"Enablix is a great user experience"

What do you like best?

The intuitive, easy to use nature of the platform

What do you dislike?

The fact that I did not use it earlier in my career

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider a trial of Enablix - you will be rewarded quickly via ROI better user experience

Enablix serves as an all in one reservoir of easy to grasp information in a malleable format designed to expedite the marketing and sales process

Enablix review by Linda C.
Linda C.

"Super Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Enablix was easy to understand and use. We didn't get a lot of questions about where can I find this... Everyone understood that Enablix was the source for content and tools.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything about the product.

Enablix solved the problem of "the source" for content and tools vs. searching several repositories.

Enablix review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Enablix"

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use and the datasheets are the best in the industry

What do you dislike?

The software is in earlier stages so there is not a ton of self help available online

We are enabling our sales force to do their job more efficiently and joining the sales and marketing functions

Enablix review by User in Computer Software

"Great Platform for Managing Content!"

What do you like best?

Very simple layout and is easy to use. The platform is very flexible and there are tons of ways to organize content. The platform also includes a chart that shows account and content activity, which is very useful for business teams.

What do you dislike?

There have only been a few glitches, but they have all been fixed.

Content management. Benefits include: finding content faster, more ways to organize content, no duplicate files, and easier file sharing.

Learn more about Enablix

Enablix Videos

Learning about Enablix?

* We monitor all Enablix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8