What do you like best?
1. Enablix's simple user interface makes it easy to navigate through assets, collaborate between members of our team and share assets with prospects
2. The ability to have a centralized repository for virtually all asset types a sales/marketing practice needs - presentations, word docs, videos, blog posts, email templates, photo assets, etc.
3. Being able to assign multiple dynamic "tags" to each asset (e.g. service, vendor, industry, topic, etc.), making it easy to filter and quickly find what we're looking for
4. The ability to build content kits/playbooks that provide quick access to the right assets to our staff
5. It's a very cost effective solution within reach of businesses of all sizes
What do you dislike?
While Enablix gives us the ability of understanding content engagement, we can't yet attribute that engagement to a specific person (e.g. if we share an asset with many prospects, we can generally know ever time how many times the asset has been accessed/downloaded but not by whom). While not a big disadvantage, attributing engagement may indicate a prospect's level of interest and could be helpful.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
For several years now, our company's marketing and sales staff has struggled with finding a convenient, easy to use way to streamline sales enablement and knowledge management of our sales/marketing collaterals, ultimately reducing sales cycles.
Up until now, we had not found a good and cost effective solution and resorted to shared drives for collateral storage, which meant that our staff had to often spend unnecessary time going through extensive folder structures to find the right asset (and know which was the latest version). Plus, oftentimes sales didn't know all assets that were available to them, as many types could not be kept in the shared drive (YouTube videos, blog posts, etc.).
With Enablix, we have significatly improved the productivity of our sales enablement process. Enablix has allowed us to create a centralized and dynamic repository for all marketing/sales assets where only the latest and greatest collaterals are kept.
In addition, we can now build playbooks/content kits for specific sales activities (e.g. based on service/product, industry, etc.) so that a sales associate does not have to go fishing for the right assets, but is only given what she needs and has the capability of sharing straight from Enablix without having to attach any files.