Emercury Reviews & Product Details

Emercury Overview

What is Emercury?

Emercury helps marketers, entrepreneurs, and business owners with nurturing their leads to customers, converting more sales to existing customers, and educating your customers to increase retention through our easy to use email marketing automation platform. Our approach to email marketing is all based around educating the marketer on email marketing best practices. We become your extended email marketing specialists whether it be for optimizing automation’s, improving delivery or improving engagement. We are fully transparent and believe in open communication at all times.

Emercury Details

Emercury helps list managers, marketers, and publishers deliver, monetize and generate leads through email communications.

Are you a business owner or entrepreneur wearing the Sales and Marketing hat? We know what it’s like to be a small business with multiple roles which is why we made Emercury. If we could clone ourselves we would but unfortunately we can’t yet (we are working in it), so the next best thing is automating tasks that save us time. In using Emercury not only will you ultimately save time but we will educate you along the way.

Our approach to email marketing is all based around educating the marketer on emailing best practices. We become your extended email marketing specialists whether it be for optimizing automation’s, improving delivery or improving engagement. We are fully transparent and believe in open communication at all times.

Emercury
2006
Branchburg, NJ
@emercury

Emercury Screenshots

Emercury Reviews

Showing 27 Emercury reviews
Already have Emercury?
What do you like best?

This platform and its team will really help you overcome any commercial inconvenience. The support that it has will serve as a catapult to achieve the greatest of successes and achieve each objective you want. You can observe and detect the effectiveness of each email, its automated system is fast. The Emercury platform is very easy to use, transparent and organize\ed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing wrong or that I do not like about your platform or way of working, quite the opposite. It gives us a great help to achieve our goals and through this success, although it can improve servers to avoid freezing in the use of the system and mass mailing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fully recommended a very transparent platform, with a support totally available to contribute to the improvement of your email marketing plan, you will have a greater reach of users and significant increases in your sales in a very short time. Without a doubt, an excellent Emercury platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First of all, its automation when creating email campaigns is very fast and allows me to save a lot of time in terms of manual configuration and programming. The scope of potential customers is greater, there are more and more users interested in the products we offer and the profits that I have obtained since using emercury have been increasing and I have reached my goals in less time than expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Its email automation campaign functionality allows to send emails to customers with a large margin, they also constantly add new functions to stay ahead, I also like how I can create my own email templates or use the html editor to Coding a template from scratch, the software is very intuitive and easy to use, with a good amount of features, it is also very easy to load contacts and select which ones to target per campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally have no complaints with this tool, all its features and functions adapt very well to all my needs, it is excellent for marketing campaigns and newsletters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can use this platform with complete confidence, it will not disappoint you, it offers an excellent service according to its price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this tool you can save time and resources dedicated to manual programming, we have also benefited since it has helped automate email flows, email automation is a great benefit for everyone, now that we are with this provider we have seen that our emails arrive very fast and are seen by the majority of our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Clear Automation Tools + Top Notch Service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing was disliked, specially not the fair pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to convert our email leads into sales and Emercury did exactly that.

They squeezed as much value as possible from our email leads which ended up providing with a much higher ROI than anticipated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Functions established for the regulation and the obtaining of the complete control of the administrative orders of information and business invitations of important management, the system interpreted by the software of emercury accredits functions related to the proportion of imposing adjustments for the real approach of the work terminologies and establishment of welfare controls of frequent mobilization of corporate data are seen when using a unique system as the one established by the software of this advanced programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Regulations such as those presented in the emercury program are diffuse and not very approximate in order to allow the digital platform to transport healthy interpretations of informative content for the diverse approach of business work assignments, which makes the company diagnose irregularities in the management of actions contemplated towards the direction of feasible and orderly processes of prudent collection of dispositions mechanisms, which do not have the power of adequate operation to comply with the company's assignments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In order to maintain correct uses of the proportions of methods defined for the granting designed in the scope of work formations of information understood in its totality in a versatile way, which greatly influences the probable stable knowledge of corporate data of interesting appearances of textual formulations of affinity and recognition of relationship activities of commercial foundations, used for the sequence of advertising marketing in the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Techniques such as those of emercury are among the most appropriate for collaboration assisted by interactive commands in which the organization seeks to perform administrations composed of effective solvency of directed linkage of information, which is established to cause a distinction of work of excellence, which is coordinated so that in my company has a disposition according to progressive results in which operational marketing developments are obtained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Emercury is a completely innovative and exemplary email marketing platform among all its competitors. With emercury you can develop and expand large campaigns in a personalized way. The software has valuable tools such as A/B test, Drip Campaigns, WYSIWYG editor, robust analysis, among others. Emercury's interface is truly innovative, very easy to use and quite robust to work with comfort, the service has a quite friendly cost, in general it is a very good tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Emercury is a platform with a great performance, it really needs very few improvements, because its potential is excellent to work with agility and strength in each task, personally the only improvement I see necessary to make the service is to its reporting function that are a little slow to obtain and provides a little limited information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Emercury is a marketing service of full innovation, I really recommend it among many other alternatives, because it is highly profitable, very easy to use, high productivity and totally focused on helping users market intelligently, from my professional point of view it is a fantastic product so do not miss the opportunity to acquire this service for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our company we have implemented emercury in all marketing departments, since the service favors us enough to work with robust campaigns and expand it through emails to many customers, it really is an indispensable service for us, since it has allowed us to culminate important objectives for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

EMercury is the best way to get started on your email campaigns with good deliverability and decent prices with dedicated plans and just the right reports that you need. They have super easy set ups, an awesome customer service who are prompt and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything I dislike about EMercury. Appreciate all the help and assistance they provide at all times! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EMercury helps me broadcast newsletters to our clients and is also a great marketing tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The automation tools they offer are great and they really take the time to understand your business to help facilitate the right customer flows for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don't like. They do a great job Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They have helped automate my customer journey for my subscribers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Michael and his team are all extremely helpful and hands on. They have all the tools and services to help you reach your marketing goals, regardless of your level of experience in email marketing. Their pricing structure is also very convenient because it allows you to pick the pricing model that suits you best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes at the time. I knew from the beginning that in order to succeed, I would need to put in the time and work otherwise, your guidance and feedback would be for nothing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They have helped automate our user experience upon them completing an application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr
What do you like best?

From top to bottom, customer service at eMercury is second-to-none. From the initial onboarding to API set-up and automation, I am in direct contact with each specialist necessary to helping me overcome a specific challenge.

For example, my tech knowledge is lesser than my marketing expertise. eMercury recognised this and checked my work at each stage of my onboarding to ensure all set-up was done correctly.

The level of personal service. Unlike some monolith ESPs, you are on first-name terms with the owner and other key support personnel working on your account. They care about your success and helping you to develop your eCRM expertise, automation and email strategy.

Consultative and proactive, these are the qualities that set eMercury apart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The time zone difference. eMercury is in the US. The company I represent is based in the UK. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation. By creating time lapse email campaigns based upon subscription date, I was able to save time and resource spent on manual scheduling. What’s more, I was able to increase my open rates and earnings due to more relevant content and messaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Strategist
What do you like best?

Basically I am delighted with this program because its email automation campaign functionality allows emails to be sent to customers at great room for maneuver. In addition to having extremely important tools such as surveys, capture of comments and automatic responses these three are of great importance because that is where the effectiveness of Emercury lies. I was able to integrate some social networks without any time delay, so this relationship factor with social media is important. Apart from that, there is great customer service, the support team in every way, contributes to the improvement and the resolution of doubts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program has responded at great levels, very few negative aspects could be rescued in its use. However, I could comment that there are aspects of the user interface that can be retouched at aesthetic levels. The only thing I could say about a very well thought out program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Emercury is a program that should be used and better known since its potential is of great value. It adapts very well to online or digital marketing campaigns. It is complete and simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been powerful for marketing campaigns by email, fulfilling parameters at high levels of high professionalism for us. In addition to that we have benefited since it has helped to automate email flows based on several different conditions that automatically segment lists that are subsequently sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I've been using eMercury for years and have had great success with. Their deliverability help is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their reporting could use a little updating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

eMercury helped me with my delierability problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Using Emercury was quite easy to get started with. The support was top notch and always available via Skype/email/phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed using Emercury. Unlike other ESP's I was using the support was always available to work through any issues or problems that arose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My business is reliant on getting newsletters to the inbox. I needed to find a company that I could trust could inbox Gmail. The team helped me with list segmentation and to ensure I was using best practices for my email sending. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Owner
What do you like best?

The team at Emercury is nothing short of amazing when onboarding new clients. They develop a plan to make sure you are inboxing, quickly. The attention needed for this process is enormous, but they are the leading experts in delivery from my 20+ years of experience. The platform is clean, intuitive and reliable. Plus, they are constantly adding new features to keep ahead of the end users needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have worked with Emercury with a few different accounts. I have yet to find something that I dislike. I have actually recommended them to a number of people in my network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before you make any decision, make sure you give Emercury a change. As mentioned, and as I've experienced for a number of years, a solid support team at an ESP is really hard to find. Usually you are one of 100's of clients and they do not care about your success (honestly). Emercury's team is in it with you the whole step of the way. They will steer your strategy, delivery, and success in the right direction. They are a must have partner for anyone looking to succeed in a very challenging email marketing landscape. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned, I have had delivery issues in the past. By working with the delivery team, they have been able to turn that around and really prove that the right plan can lead to substantial revenue increases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

analyst
What do you like best?

The attention needed for this process is enormous, but they are the leading experts in delivering my more than 20 years of experience. The platform is clean, intuitive and reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

honestly, I haven't found anything. I referred to 3 things that I didn't like and they taught me to overcome each one of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email automation is a big benefit I hadn't noticed until I worked with Emercury. They have helped me automate email flows based on several different conditions that automatically segment my lists accordingly and then send transactional emails to each list. No more bulk emailing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer.
What do you like best?

The quality of the customer support team at Emercury is what impresses me the most about this organization.I like how I am allowed to either create my own email templates or make use of html editor to code a template from scratch.Its email automation campaign functionality makes it possible to send emails to web visitors and customers,based on triggers like what part of our email they click on ,the time and date they clicked on a link etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The quality and functionalities on Mercury streamlines well with our digital marketing aspirations.Therefore there has been no reason to make any complain,since we switched to this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Emercury powers our email marketing campaigns.Ensuring emails get to our targeted recipients in time and promptly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Operations
Investment Management
What do you like best?

Having access to 3 experts who truly guide me to better engagement and deliverability. Anytime I need assistance, the appropriate expert is readily available to help me accomplish whatever I need. These guys aren't your typical support guys - they are seasoned industry experts who provide solutions as well as explanations, and even assistance in doing the legwork. I don't have to ever worry about being shut down by an ESP again - if these guys think I'm doing something that may damage my IP reputation, not only will they give me a heads up, they'll offer good solutions on how I can change things to improve reputation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I honestly I haven't found anything. I addressed 3 things with them I didn't like, and they showed me how to overcome each of them. (Adding subscribers through custom form, setting up transactional email automation flow, and better list management ideas) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can assure you there is not a better email marketing solution that will give you as much access to their experts as Emercury does. Their price may appear to be on the high side initially, but once you realize the value of having these experts at your fingertips, it's a no-brainer. If you want peace of mind knowing you have a team on your side for the long haul who will not just allow you to send your emails, but who will engage with you and help you find better ways to improve email engagement and deliverability, Emercury is the way to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving engagement and deliverability as well as gaining a long-term partnership in the emailing side of my business as opposed to being at the mercy of an ESP who may decide to close my account at any time without warning. The email automation is a huge benefit I have not realized until working with Emercury. They've helped me automate the email flows based on several different conditions that automatically segments my lists accordingly and then sends transactional emails to each list. No more bulk email sending, unless I just want to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
What do you like best?

I have used other email platforms and I find the eMercury platform is easy to use and feature rich. It is able to do pretty much anything we need it to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes. The system has been very effective for what we are using it for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Support at the highest level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to effectively and easily monetize the data that we are generating with the offers we own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

All the features needed, best support and knowledgeable staff with amazing delivery. I always recommend emercury to any of our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

May be a little pricy at first glance but you will get the delivery and assistance to grow and be very worthwhile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

email delivery to cusotmers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Affiliate Relations
What do you like best?

The team at eMercury has been doing this a long time and their extensive knowledge in email marketing and working with domains, maintaining a clean ip environment to allow marketers to be successful makes them the leader in direct email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My experience with eMercury has been nothing but positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

eMercury allows us to maintain multiple data feeds and keep our brands separate allowing us to be as productive as possible very easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EM
What do you like best?

Emercury's team is always just a call or IM away. They are fully invested in my company's success on their platform and it shows through their regular insights and coordination with my marketing managers. Top notch service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would be nitpicking. We are very pleased with our partnership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deliverability is the name of the game and these guys play it well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Operations
What do you like best?

User friendly interface, customizable features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really at all. It's very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps us maintain and build our customer lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are experts in email marketing. They have an amazing platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They aren't located closer to me because I love hanging with them when I am in NYC area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No reason not to give them a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They are experts in email deliverability. They helped us maximum our ROI on our list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing and Legal
What do you like best?

It was perfect for sending out thousands of emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes to Emercury Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We tested the program and realized that it was beneficial for the amount of emails we send daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

Best customer service I have received from eMercury, they are on top of things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of, their service is always up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending large amount emails to all our customer, We have about 600,000 emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Terrific options and plans for whatever your business needs require. Great support. Easy to use and highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having to wait 30 days to remove an email address when not being utilized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer service retention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Emercury?