emaze Reviews & Product Details

emaze Overview

What is emaze?

Emaze is one of the world’s leaders in presentation software, empowering individuals and companies to create better, more engaging storytelling in minutes. Our unique patented technology allows any user - Whether they are tech-savvy with design knowledge or not- to automatically create professional stunning presentations that plays both on desktop or mobile devices. Users can import their PPT and PDF files into Emaze's platform and our AI engine will create beautiful professional presentations automatically on their behalf. The platform also allows users to create customized and designed websites and photo albums in minutes. Since the company was founded in 2009, Emaze was at the forefront of making professional designs more accessible to all users. More than 50 million individuals, companies, organizations, and universities already use Emaze’s platform as a simple, all-in-one platform for all their presentations and websites building needs. For more information, please visit www.emaze.com.

emaze Details
Discussions
emaze Community
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Irish, Hebrew, Hindi, Armenian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Dutch, Norwegian, Punjabi, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Cloud-based presentation software , empowering you to create an amazing impression through design and technology.

Leading visual creation platform, using AI to make design accessible to all

emaze

Showing 65 emaze reviews
Already have emaze?
English Teacher
Global Marketing Manager, Recruiting Events & Partnerships
What do you like best?

What attracts me the most is not putting limits to my imagination when creating presentations, logos, designing the image of our website, as well as brochures for promotional campaigns, adding any image, gif or video, without limits in any format or design it is even possible to add 3D objects and give a three-dimensional touch to each of designs. It offers me predesigned templates which makes my work easier and allows me to streamline presentations. Being able to view the presentations without connection is what makes my work easier, since from wherever I am or whenever I could see it. With quick tutorials it is easy to understand the use of each tool and it helps considerably to be able to make dynamic models, it's also possible to share images on our Instagram or Twitter accounts, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It needs more integrations to be able to extend the way in which we share our designs, as well as I think it needs integrations with task management tools to be able to organize the pending designs a bit and maintain more control overer those that are already ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend emaze because it is a really good tool, that offers the best in the world of presentation design, creates great works with emaze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Giving the public a better image of our products and services has been one of the greatest benefits. Another of the strengths are the collaboration tools that allow us to streamline the design task and be able to present proposals much faster. Not limiting our imagination and being able to do everything we want with emaze is really a plus, each new tool and feature that we add every day makes or designs have ea twist and look like a new and renewed image. We are proud of the work we do and that we can improve every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to use and intuitive. The too i also very easy to edit.In addition to have a virtual tour online, there are options to download MP4 and pdf versions which are vey useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular but more virtual galley templates will be exciting. The text in other languages in unicode may not work properly in the galley MP4 format. So I used images of the text in stead. I faced a bit of problem in using sound as a loop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool is very intuitive, use of texts in other languages can be problematic in case you want to download an MP4 version, but the whole experience is fun! Paid version is without advertisements! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I created a virtual art gallery for children. It had a great response from the children, parents and viewers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Designer
What do you like best?

Emaze is a tool that has it all without a doubt, it contributes to boost creativity since it does not put limits on our creativity. It offers invaluable tools that allow us to take our presence on social networks further. I like the tool to synchronize PDF or Power Point with the platform and thus edit and design our presentations with Emaze. It allows us to go further, create professional presentations of any format on blogs, cards, websites or any design you want to make. Another one of the many things that I enjoy is being able to have a fairly complete follow-up of the presentations, monitoring every aspect of performance and maintaining control over our design strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to have many more integrations with other project management platforms to synchronize all the work and to be able to visualize the deadlines for delivery of the design. I would like some editing and design features to be expanded in order to expand my capabilities when carrying out my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Emaze is a platform that can repower presentations to the next level, make my edits look much brighter and more professional. If you want this for your work join emaze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits have been extensive, it is an intelligent tool that provides us with the appropriate tools to train as great professionals and make our work worth twice what it already did. A good representative image of the service we offer attracts customers, positions us in social networks, and facilitates our work in many ways, even improves our ROI. Without a doubt, it is a tool that not only contributes to the design of presentations, it can do much more than that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

profesor
What do you like best?

Emaze me ha permitido acercar el arte a muchas familias en mi colegio, a través de la creación de las salas de exposición virtual con las que he trabajado. Los apoderados tutores ven con alegría los trabajos de sus hijos y los alumnos se sienten orgullosos de ver sus trabajos expuestos en una magnifica sala virtual de exposiciones y con visitas incluso del extranjero. He compartido mi experiencia con EMAZE en grupos de profesores de arte de distintas redes y me han felicitado por el trabajo . También estoy exponiendo trabajos culturales desarrollados para valorizar el patrimonio de mi ciudad. Creo que ha sido un maravilloso descubrimiento encontrarme con EMAZE. Tiene mucho de lo que necesitamos, yo y mis alumnos, para generar y mostrar valioso contenido. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Una de las desventajas de EMAZE es la imposibilidad de editar más profundamente algunas plantillas y modificar algunos elementos de diseño, para personalizarlas más. Otra desventaja es no poder insertar imágenes con formato ".png" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si usted es profesor de Artes Visuales (o de cualquier asignatura) y le interesa generar contenidos, trabajar con los alumnos, exponer tareas e investigaciones desarrolladas en el ambiente de STEAM, le recomiendo, objetivamente, conocer y valorizar esta magnífica herramienta. Se enamorará de ella... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Yo soy profesor de Artes Visuales en Chile, los programas de estudio de mi país han puesto como objetivo que nuestros alumnos aprendan contenidos, habilidades y actitudes relacionadas con la difusión y apreciación artística. Vivo y trabajo en un lugar alejado de los centros de difusión y EMAZE me esta permitiendo planificar actividades para el logro del objetivo señalado. Al crear salas virtuales de exposición me ha permitido cumplir en gran medida con ese objetivo. Yo hable desde un punto de vista educativo, no comercial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Writer
What do you like best?

As an educator that needs a way to deliver engaging learning opportunities to students both in person and through distance learning, Emaze is a powerful presentation tool that is a step above Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides. The creator interface is intuitive, and the number of templates available make creating a presentation easy and time-saving, especially if you're not already well-versed in creating presentations, because you'll be able to create a professional-looking presentation even without any previous experience. You can also import and previous presentations made in PowerPoint or Slides into Emaze and enhance them using Emaze's tools.

With the presentations themselves, I always find that students are more engaged and find concepts easier to understand when some sort of video is included to illustrate a point or even to deliver instruction. Emaze allows you to import videos from a number of sources. YouTube will probably be the one to use the most, but you can also import from Vimeo or upload from a file on your computer. When you import, you can choose how you want the video to play. You can loop the video, have the video autoplay when a student reaches a page in the presentation. You can also select a portion of a video to play if you don't want to show the whole video or want to use only a small clip from a longer video. You can also import images to enhance your presentation, and of course you can add text wherever and however you like.

One of the most unique tools available in creating an Emaze presentation is the ability to add widgets. You could add a social media feed, such as Twitter or Instagram, or you could add slideshows of images or a carousel of YouTube videos. But what will be particularly useful for teaching is the ability to create and add charts into your presentation. You can add pie charts, scatter plots, timelines, and more.

Because Emaze isn't just for educators, there's even a widget for adding the ability to purchase something through Paypal, which would be useful if you were a business creating and sharing a pitch deck.

In addition to the presentation program, you can create websites using many of the same tools and intuitive capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used the product enough and with students yet to face any real problems, but I don't foresee there being many. All the tools worked as advertised. If I had one drawback, it would be the price. You can use much of Emaze for free, but to download your presentation as a PDF or other offline file, you have to subscribe to one of their paid models. You're also limited in the number of projects you can have with the free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Emaze gives teachers the ability to create more engaging presentations than you would be able to with PowerPoint or Slides. The aesthetics and capabilities make the presentations more eye-catching, which can be important when engaging students both in and out of the classroom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The possibility to add tables and graphs to a presentation, and edit them directly in the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We need more templates to inspire amazing presentations! There are too few templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform makes it easy to collaborate and share your presentation with others, and uses a drag-and-drop editor and navigating the dashboard is simple si you can make a very impressive presentation very fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing a presentation with Secure password is very important in bussines, so we can now share the presentations with absolute confidence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Thank you Emaze!

We would like to thank the people of Emaze for enabling us at Hoshen to try their wonderful product, free of charge.

The program demonstrated a high quality performance and it was a pleasure working with it. Emaze creates truly amazing presentations, just like their name states. It was also very easy to use.

We defiantly recommend working with Emaze, no question.

Hoshen, the education organization of the LGBT community in Israel Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

getting used to something new. it was worthwhile Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Thank you Emaze!

We defiantly recommend working with Emaze, no question.

working as an NGO you want to give volunteers the best there is, showcasing strategic plan and also using it to have fun, building questionnaires. Goes well with our imagination. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

English Second Language Tutor and Content creator
What do you like best?

I like that they have projects that are already done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe, that it takes 6 hours to send you the video, but not a big problem about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Emaze is a great platform for teacher who are struggling during this pandemic in order to make dinamic classes. Teachers who are also very busy. Students can also enjoy this great platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a teacher, and during the pandemic, I've been teaching online. Sometimes, when you explain grammar, you need some visuals. For me, it was very upsetting having to look for grammar websites. Now, on Emaze I can easily do a presentation, and I can put the information that I think is valid for the student. The presentations are already done, so all I needed to do was put my own thoughts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tutor
What do you like best?

This presentation creation tool is outright the best out of all of its kind. It has beautiful transitions, unmatched templates and all the tools that a normal slideshow creation tools have such as the ability to attach images. Despite all of these amazing characteristics of this tool, it remains simple to use and a pleasure to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It may have many features but it also has quite a few bugs. The cropping tool for pictures uploaded from my computer seems to be very annoying and at times ruining other pictures it has no relations to! It is also extremely slow on my computer, it can take a lot of time just for it load! The slideshow also malfunctions at times when you don't want it to mess up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want the best slideshow creation tool on the planet, this is for you! You can create all kinds of presentations, it could be for marketing, teaching or just for fun. It won't take too long to master and once you do, it will help you become better in whatever field you are working in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Emaze really made it so that my presentations are beautiful, clean and more engaging. My students absolutely love it when I teach them using presentations made with Emaze. They pay more attention to the information that is on-screen and retaining the information with higher efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The gallery option and the many downloading formats available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slow tech response that never solved my issue.

They advertise that if I make a referral, that one could get a free month of PRO and this false advertising!  I tried the referral and even after they signed up, I was never notified and there was no connection or follow through to get this month!  If this is true, they need more information posted on how this works.

They do not offer a monthly subscription and require a full year! This is ridiculous and I feel taken advantage of!

There are MANY bugs with the program that clearly need to be worked out!

1)  The lack of ability to crop images within the slides is frustrating to say the least.  The crop function only actually cropped around 30% of the time and the other times it would just make it smaller and never actually cut off the parts of the image that I needed

2) It was constantly faster to put in new photos and delete the old rather than replace (even on the template)

3)When resizing from a corner to maintain proportion it often glitched and would resize from a side instead.  I could avoid this better when resizing from the bottom rather than the top, but this was a complete inconvenience when trying to make images all the same dimensions and lining them up!

I would really appreciate a refund, for my year, but I doubt that will happen considering the rate of response I dealt with on this issue! Sincerely, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go else where until the provide a more cost friendly option with no issues! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easily conversion of a presentation to a movie Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User Experience Designer
What do you like best?

A practical and dynamic tool to make designs and creations as I need, without so many complications or tedious customizations, with just a few clicks it is possible to make presentations quickly and quite effectively. Its interface is comfortable and safe, it has tools with various functionalities that allow us to make, whether it is for our main web page or for small presentations of commercial or conference announcements. Emaze does not limit creativity, it is possible to attach images, gifts, videos, 3D images, as well as writing with different fonts and colors. Not only with this, sutdy in detail and send reports on who has visited the presentations on my website, in this way I verify the veracity of the design and how pleasant it was for the clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have nor presented any type of problem with the creative and design process, the entire system is contantly and effectively flowing, the tools are quite complete and work quickly and easily. The customer support is authentic and efficient, it solves my doubts correctly. I only have complaints about the speed of the rendering, once I finish making my design I would like a quick rendering, however it can take too long, even longer in which it takes me to create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a practical and easy to use tool. Make your designs easily without having to be an expert, all thanks to emaze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the implementation of emaze we managed to personalize our web pages, advertisements, presentations, among other various creations for the company where I work, without so many inconveniences or complicated designs o templates, everything with just a few clicks everything is done quickly. Sharing our creations among work colleagues is another great advantage, it is a plus point to carry out synchronized work where all parties participate and create significant advances in design. We streamline the work of creations, expand our image vision and improve our labor ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IA
What do you like best?

Internet is growing too first and million of young people are using it for business presentation, while others are using it for fun in their leisure time, sharing photos to friends which has became more addictive to this generation.

Welcome to Emaze a platform that provides more than a hundred templates, which helps you to create a professional presentation, personal blogs and a nice photo album. Emaze is easy and simple where you can enjoy doing it the comfort of your home, at no cost. How amazing is that? Emaze also helps you create business cards, wedding cards and birthday card for your friends, to let them know that you are thinking well about them.

Emaze is the next generation online of content creation. Try it now and get ahead of others, be smart and creative, thank me later. www.emaze.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Emaze is so amazing as it's name sounds,and I would recommend everybody to use it, since it is the best software for content creation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been having problems on changing the background of my photos, and haven't been able to create a nice, professional business card,but since I signed in on emaze, am able to change the background of my photos, create a business card, and am also able to create an album of my photos for later in life memories. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Design Development Specialist
What do you like best?

I like that it offers various animation and presentation development capabilities, the creations are cloud based where I can store and keep them safe. With so many tools it is possible to make personalized designs, place gifts and 3D images, in addition to animation, audio, video and everything highly customizable. It has made it possible to enhance something that was previously tedious work, but emaze has made everything much easier and faster to do. The set of tools and its robust interface complement all the necessary work, as well as the ability to share the work done to integrate the entire work team in addition to the clients, in this way we visualize the advances in the presentations and carry out a collaboration in every project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Prices are not just the most economical on the market. There are other softwares with similar characteristics that offer better prices related to the function they offer. However, I am aware of this, but I am sure that its characteristics are so powerful as to know that it is worth paying for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a simple tool, where you can exploit your creativity. Join emaze and achieve everything I have been able to achieve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have made better presentations for conferences and meetings, thanks to all their modern templates they have allowed us to make postcards that promote our product and promote commercial marketing. With this we streamline our work, we obtained great results and greater efficiency in promotions. Sharing our designs and creations has complemented our work collaboratively. Emaze does it all, within all its tools it makes it possible to facilitate a lot of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technogy Integration Leader
What do you like best?

I like that the pro version has tons of graphics available to be used. Presentations look flawless and will definitely keep audience engaged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I used their free version offer just to see. I worked on my project for hours, only to not be allowed to publish as a n MP4 or video format since I do not have the pro account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because we’re dealing with an online presentation software, the most difficult part is the bandwidth. When previewing my work, it lags due to to the size. It would be nice if the presentation was seamless.’ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Emaze has been very easy to pic u for me and my learner. The user interface is very intuitively designed, and the tools are readily available for creating a brilliant presentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of our users are not on the paid version, so they don't have the ability to download their presentations. We're used to online only application via Google Apps, but wish this one had that create and carry functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth trying at least the free version Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed another option for cloud-based presentation software. Some of the competitors fail to offer all that we really need for features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Emaze is a development tool and visual presentations that extends the use of dynamic presentations as it contains a variety of compositions of templates for easy deployment within mobile devices thus giving an application within the use of business, marketing, training among others, thus maintaining easy handling such as drag and drop in an illustrative browser in three-dimensional compositions making striking this solution implemented in the cloud for various companies as it has its free version with a high range of effectiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that plays against this solution is that it does not have integrations of project training platforms such as Trello, Wrike, workplaces, among others that could help in the comprehensive planning of projects. Also, since the solution is based on three-dimensional design, not all clients have the training to create a 3D system, taking into account that they do not have a systematic customer service system or an interactive chat on their web platform, making it a bit tedious to use. However, Emaze is a clearly attractive solution for any type of illustrative design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mainly I recommend Emaze to implement within their software a live interactive chat where they offer solutions that can help their customers with the various problems presented, also a telephone assistance with the same features of the chat, but however I recommend this tool because it is the best and easiest when designing web 2D and 3D providing an excellent service for continuous visualization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Emaze was implemented within our industry to solve the problems we present regarding the sharing and collaboration of web designs between customers, employees and partners in the industry because this tool is one of the most solid when implementing marketing systems and illustrative sales based on 2D and 3D, facilitating the creation of campaigns, presentation with lines and links connected to share information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a teacher, I find Emaze a practical and very creative tool, which not only encourages creativity, but also gives ideas on how to make presentations more useful and enjoyable, which I really appreciate. This is particularly helpful when creating a presentation for students, who don't always necessarily find all topics particularly interesting, as colours, various fonts, transitions, and tips of what to include can result in more interactive lesson. It is also possible to attach images, gifts, videos, and 3D images. Emaze offers number of various templets are available, ensuring everyone can find something suitable for their needs. All these functions, however, do not result in any extra or unnecessary complexities, as everything is easy to amend and adjust, and produces great results Additionally, they are simple to adjust making planning the lesson, quicker and easier and make the presentation look very professional, with just a few clicks, even if you’re not tech-savvy. Another thing that, I particularly like is that it’s easy to share with others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any problems with the software, so far. The whole system works well, is easy and quick, and meets my expectations. The only thing, that took a while on my laptop, was when I wanted to upload a PDF. In addition, it'd be great if there was an offline version of Emaze, as it would make it more accessible and easily available whenever, and wherever. Otherwise, everything else works great, and I would definitely highly recommend it to my colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Emaze is a practical and efficient software to use. Within just a few clicks, you can make your presentation look professional. The range of templates allows you to choose the best option, with well suited transitions saving you time on having to think about it yourself. It also gives you idea on how much and what type of information to include. It’s an incredibly useful tool, whether you want to make a fun or professional presentation. Apart from templates, there are also a lot of example presentations, which can help you get the most of Emaze, especially at the beginning, when you’re familiarising yourself with it, and discovering all its features. So, if you’re looking for anything that would simplify, speed up, and improve your presentations, Emaze is a perfect software to meet your expectations!

Emaze allowed me to personalise my presentations, making them more enjoyable for my students. The use of images, transitions and colours is so much easier than in traditional software used, and the range of templates, and styles is much more varied. As a non tech-savvy person, I am really impressed with the outcome of my presentations, especially considering the amount of time put in. Additionally, it has an additional advantage, of acting kind of like a cloud, where all the presentations and other designs created can be accessed from wherever you are, without the need to have the device I’ve been worked on with me, or any laptop/computer at all as Emaze can be accessed on mobile phones, making it even more accessible, and functional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Emaze helps me design a better presentation that is more insightful for students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Download previous presentations take a bit of time to load and view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best tool to help create awesome presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can a ton of stuff to enhance the learning experience for all students. It helps create better differentiated lesson plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Strategist
What do you like best?

My students enjoy the emaze templates I use in class for presentations. I appreciate that the templates are easy and versatile to use. I especially like that I can import my existing PowerPoint and PDF files into emaze. I can adapt a presentation for an ESL class and impress my colleagues with the transitions and features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I'm teaching and presenting to a remote class, I would love to be able to annotate the presentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Emaze is helping me teach engaging lessons to my ESL class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Emaze is a great asset to the classroom. My students use Emaze as an presentation tool to showcase their knowledge of the assignment. The students find it easy to learn and they exceptionally like the 3D/animation feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since my school using Google Classroom, I haven't found a way to embed an Emaze Presentation into Google Slides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem I am solving with Emaze is allowing the students to have another way of demonstrating their knowledge of the curriculum. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Creating presentation materials is easy with emaze, and my students and colleagues are impressed withe the stunning graphics. In addition, emaze is a teacher's dream with hundreds (thousands?) of slides for teaching many concepts. Copying and adjusting is easy and fun. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike about emaze, though I suggest easy ways to download to computers / laptops. Sometimes technology doesn't behave. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest playing around with emaze as you get your feet wet, starting with a pre-made presentation and modifying it. From there, creating your own work will be "easy." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not really solved any problems with emaze, though the benefits include stunning graphics that WOW my audiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How user friendly it is. I also like all of the creative options and templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some small glitches that come up when moving images and text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Emaze is a great way for a beginner website creator to learn new ways to be creative and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a simple way to get a website out for people to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CP
What do you like best?

template and easy to share ( with tones of media possibilities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

login system.... if it integrated with some well-known platforms.... then will be even better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing came up now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

reset password is always becoming an issue since never get the reset email .....even not in the junk folder Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.