eLogic Learning

3.2

eLogic Learning is an industry-leading provider of Learning Management Systems, custom content development and learning strategy solutions.

Work for eLogic Learning?

Learning about eLogic Learning?

eLogic Learning Reviews

Ask eLogic Learning a Question
Showing 3 eLogic Learning reviews
eLogic Learning review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"LMS that needs work"

What do you like best?

It worked for enrolling associates in various courses and I could put together a particular course track and enroll students in the entire track with one enrollment per user.

What do you dislike?

Overall the site design is bad, functionality is poor and reporting is very difficult and not user friendly. Generally the user experience is not great for me as an admin or my students as users. We are going to be moving away from eLogic to another vendor which not only meets our requirements but has more elegant solutions to those requirements, for an LMS UX should be important but to eLogic it is definitely secondary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the money to get something better, your users will appreciate it.

Using as an LMS to house and distributed e-courses as well as manage and track registration for live courses.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about eLogic Learning
eLogic Learning review by Rusty S.
Rusty S.

"The best investment our company has ever made in a piece of software"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly and even the most beginner of users can operate this software.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I havent like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The outstanding customer service and support was mind blowing.

Allows us to launch and track more e-learning solutions instead of taking the bandwidth of the team that is needed for job specific instructor led training.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

eLogic Learning review by Susan R.
Susan R.

"ELOGIC user in Retail pPharmacy "

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to take the courses in a timely manor and I also like that I am able to use them for my continuing education credit hours

What do you dislike?

I often have trouble with the course opening but that may just be a network issue at my store.

We do our annual fraud waste and abuse trainings on this program. I have been using it for 5 years and I feel like it gives useful information.

There are not enough reviews of eLogic Learning for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Canvas Logo
Canvas
Canvas is the LMS that makes teaching and learning (and implementation and adoption and customer support and student success and bragging to your non-Canvas-using peers) easier.
Blackboard Learn Logo
Blackboard Learn
3.8
Blackboard Learn is a scalable, reliable foundation for a world-class learning experience. Our flexible learning platform enables you to extend online learning, increase engagement and optimize learning outcomes.
Google Classroom Logo
Google Classroom
Classroom is a tool in Google Apps for Education that helps teachers create and organize assignments quickly, provide feedback efficiently, and easily communicate with their classes.
TalentLMS Logo
TalentLMS
TalentLMS is a super-easy, cloud LMS to train your employees, partners and customers.
Moodle Logo
Moodle
3.9
Moodle is a robust, scalable, full-featured open source Learning Platform (also known as a Learning Management System or a Virtual Learning Environment).
Schoology Logo
Schoology
Schoology has redefined the LMS to make online education a collective effort and to increase the overall impact of everyone involved in a student's education.
Edmodo Logo
Edmodo
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Brightspace Logo
Brightspace
4.0
Brightspace is helping to transform the way the world learns.
Sakai 11 Logo
Sakai 11
3.8
The Sakai Environment provides a flexible and feature-rich environment for teaching, learning, research and other collaboration. As an open source software suite developed by its adopter community, Sakai continually evolves in step with the needs of the students, faculty members and organizations it serves.
LatitudeLearning Logo
LatitudeLearning
4.0
LatitudeLearning is a premier Learning Management System (LMS) that addresses the challenges of administering partner training.

Learning about eLogic Learning?

* We monitor all eLogic Learning reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.