eIMMIGRATIONAIR

4.0

eIMMIGRATIONAIR is more than just a Case Management software. eIMMIGRATIONAIR offers Case Management as well as Contact Management, Process Management, Configuration Management, Reports Management, Questionnaire tracking, USCIS and Priority Times Tracking, E-Filing, E-Billing and many other modules to help you run your practice more efficiently and effectively.

Work for eIMMIGRATIONAIR?

Learning about eIMMIGRATIONAIR?

eIMMIGRATIONAIR Reviews

Ask eIMMIGRATIONAIR a Question
Showing 4 eIMMIGRATIONAIR reviews
Carolyn O.

"Lifesaver for My Legal Office"

What do you like best?

Cerenade has done a wonderful job with its Client Training Academy, allowing me to easily train my staff on the basic features of the software. In addition, it has a fairly simple user interface with a separate site for administration of the site to prevent unwanted changes.

What do you dislike?

The support site needs some work because I sometimes it feels like it is not updated fast enough with new forms or it takes a while to get things to work again. However, they are generally responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set it up properly before you enter information. It is harder to make changes once you start using it...and have several clients/cases in it. Also, determine how change will be implemented as you progress with your office. There are a few changes I made after we started that are now to complicated to change so I'm stuck unless I want to go back. Also, determine who will have access to what in the system - your sr. legal person should make the most decisions with others have less authority - it will minimize unwanted to changes or changes that impact the organization as a whole.

Finally, set aside time to make updates/changes to the system. It's a pain to do it here and there. I now make revisions every 2-3 months with the exception of urgent changes.

This is the software we use to manage my office's immigration cases. It keeps everything organized, manages billing, and reminds me of client/case deadlines.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about eIMMIGRATIONAIR
Ana Cristina S.

"Immigration made easy"

What do you like best?

The thing that I love about eIMMIGRATIONAIR is that if a new version of a form is released by the government, eIMMIGRATIONAIR detects the change and updates the form in order to be in compliance with the latest legal regulations.

What do you dislike?

Certain fields containing numbers such as a receipt number or social security number don't auto-populate correctly and have to be modified later once the form has been saved as a PDF document.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the free seminars.

I use eIMMIGRATIONAIR to prepare immigration filings for a major retail company. By creating a client profile for each employee, I can easily transfer the employee's information to each filing (example: I-129, I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765, etc.

What Other Legal solution do you use?

"Very useful and relatively easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how many options it has and especially the fact that you can save your information and automatically fill immigration forms without having to enter the information all the time. I also like being able to add things to share with clients- keeps things neat and organized.

What do you dislike?

It can be overwhelming all the options there are. Sometimes, knowing exactly where to go when you need something can be difficult. For example, forms and papers can be confusing what goes where. There a couple of others but overall great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get to know all the things you can do on this program- not everything is apparent but some great stuff. They also offer some great immigration trainings.

Keeping immigration cases has been a challenge that eimmigraton has definitely helped with. Each attorney knows what everything in every case was and all the documents so it keeps cases organized.

Mikaela H.

"Poor for Nonprofits"

What do you like best?

We like that Cerenade auto-populates into the immigration forms we need.

What do you dislike?

We are a nonprofit who uses Cerenade to pull reports for our funders and for our volunteer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cerenade is not helpful when a nonprofit needs to pull reports. "Custom Feilds" is the best spot to put all the data you will need that cannot be found on the first page, but it is tedious to add these fields. We are a nonprofit who uses this to track information on volunteer attorneys and client data but will soon be switching to Salesforce's Justice Server because it will be more user-friendly for our organization and our unique needs as a nonprofit law firm. We also do not like that Cerenade doesn't automatically save data and will be looking forward to that in our new database. However, we do like that Cerenade automatically populates the immigration forms we need for our clients case- as this has saved us time from putting clients information in both our database (which we need to pull reports) and the immigration forms we need to apply for our clients cases (T-Visa's, U-Visa's, VAWA,'s, G-28, Asylum applications, etc). Overall, we would not use this product.

We are being able to track client data. This saves us time.

There are not enough reviews of eIMMIGRATIONAIR for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Wealth Docx Logo
Wealth Docx
Wealth Docx provides legal document templates to help increasing efficiency and creating high-quality, accurate documents with ease.
PCLaw® Logo
PCLaw®
3.8
PCLaw® takes the headaches out of running the business of law with software that enables firms to easily manage matters; track time, expenses, calendar appointments and tasks; bill and collect payment from clients; pay vendors; reconcile bank statements; and manage trust accounts-all from a single source.
Lexis® for Microsoft® Office Logo
Lexis® for Microsoft® Office
Lexis® for Microsoft® Office enables legal professionals to reduce manual labor inherent in drafting and reviewing legal documents.
CaseMap® Logo
CaseMap®
4.0
CaseMap® case analysis software helps litigation teams bring together the relevant facts, documents, persons, evidence and issues of each case-as well as legal and investigative research-into a centralized repository for improved case assessment.
Practice Pipeline Logo
Practice Pipeline
Practice Pipeline is a pipeline management tool that is designed to help busy lawyers pursue new business more efficiently.
LawPay Logo
LawPay
4.8
LawPay is a payment solution for attorneys looking to accept online credit card payments in their practice.
InterAction® Logo
InterAction®
3.7
InterAction® is a Relationship Intelligence solution for Legal and Professional Services firms
CQ Engage Logo
CQ Engage
3.4
Nonpartisan insights and tools for those who lead, shape or follow public policy.
Aderant Expert Logo
Aderant Expert
3.0
Aderant Expert is a comprehensive suite of integrated legal software applications that helps law and professional services firms better serve their clients, manage their operations and maximize their profitability.
LexisNexis CounselLink® Logo
LexisNexis CounselLink®
3.3
LexisNexis CounselLink® solution offers advanced software features for matter management, legal spend management and legal holds, as well as strategic consulting services focused on process improvements, benchmarking and analytical assessments.

Learning about eIMMIGRATIONAIR?

* We monitor all eIMMIGRATIONAIR reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.