eIMMIGRATIONAIR

4.0

eIMMIGRATIONAIR is more than just a Case Management software. eIMMIGRATIONAIR offers Case Management as well as Contact Management, Process Management, Configuration Management, Reports Management, Questionnaire tracking, USCIS and Priority Times Tracking, E-Filing, E-Billing and many other modules to help you run your practice more efficiently and effectively.

Work for eIMMIGRATIONAIR?

Learning about eIMMIGRATIONAIR?

eIMMIGRATIONAIR Reviews

Ask eIMMIGRATIONAIR a Question
Showing 3 eIMMIGRATIONAIR reviews
eIMMIGRATIONAIR review by Carolyn O.
Carolyn O.

"Lifesaver for My Legal Office"

What do you like best?

Cerenade has done a wonderful job with its Client Training Academy, allowing me to easily train my staff on the basic features of the software. In addition, it has a fairly simple user interface with a separate site for administration of the site to prevent unwanted changes.

What do you dislike?

The support site needs some work because I sometimes it feels like it is not updated fast enough with new forms or it takes a while to get things to work again. However, they are generally responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set it up properly before you enter information. It is harder to make changes once you start using it...and have several clients/cases in it. Also, determine how change will be implemented as you progress with your office. There are a few changes I made after we started that are now to complicated to change so I'm stuck unless I want to go back. Also, determine who will have access to what in the system - your sr. legal person should make the most decisions with others have less authority - it will minimize unwanted to changes or changes that impact the organization as a whole.

Finally, set aside time to make updates/changes to the system. It's a pain to do it here and there. I now make revisions every 2-3 months with the exception of urgent changes.

This is the software we use to manage my office's immigration cases. It keeps everything organized, manages billing, and reminds me of client/case deadlines.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about eIMMIGRATIONAIR
eIMMIGRATIONAIR review by Ana Cristina S.
Ana Cristina S.

"Immigration made easy"

What do you like best?

The thing that I love about eIMMIGRATIONAIR is that if a new version of a form is released by the government, eIMMIGRATIONAIR detects the change and updates the form in order to be in compliance with the latest legal regulations.

What do you dislike?

Certain fields containing numbers such as a receipt number or social security number don't auto-populate correctly and have to be modified later once the form has been saved as a PDF document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free seminars.

I use eIMMIGRATIONAIR to prepare immigration filings for a major retail company. By creating a client profile for each employee, I can easily transfer the employee's information to each filing (example: I-129, I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765, etc.

What Other Legal solution do you use?

eIMMIGRATIONAIR review by Mikaela H.
Mikaela H.

"Poor for Nonprofits"

What do you like best?

We like that Cerenade auto-populates into the immigration forms we need.

What do you dislike?

We are a nonprofit who uses Cerenade to pull reports for our funders and for our volunteer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cerenade is not helpful when a nonprofit needs to pull reports. "Custom Feilds" is the best spot to put all the data you will need that cannot be found on the first page, but it is tedious to add these fields. We are a nonprofit who uses this to track information on volunteer attorneys and client data but will soon be switching to Salesforce's Justice Server because it will be more user-friendly for our organization and our unique needs as a nonprofit law firm. We also do not like that Cerenade doesn't automatically save data and will be looking forward to that in our new database. However, we do like that Cerenade automatically populates the immigration forms we need for our clients case- as this has saved us time from putting clients information in both our database (which we need to pull reports) and the immigration forms we need to apply for our clients cases (T-Visa's, U-Visa's, VAWA,'s, G-28, Asylum applications, etc). Overall, we would not use this product.

We are being able to track client data. This saves us time.

There are not enough reviews of eIMMIGRATIONAIR for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Wealth Docx Logo
Wealth Docx
Wealth Docx provides legal document templates to help increasing efficiency and creating high-quality, accurate documents with ease.
Lexis® for Microsoft® Office Logo
Lexis® for Microsoft® Office
Lexis® for Microsoft® Office enables legal professionals to reduce manual labor inherent in drafting and reviewing legal documents.
LawPay Logo
LawPay
4.8
LawPay is a payment solution for attorneys looking to accept online credit card payments in their practice.
Aderant Expert Logo
Aderant Expert
3.0
Aderant Expert is a comprehensive suite of integrated legal software applications that helps law and professional services firms better serve their clients, manage their operations and maximize their profitability.
LegalMatch Marketing Solutions Logo
LegalMatch Marketing Solutions
2.6
LegalMatch connects clients with local attorneys.
Lexis Diligence® Logo
Lexis Diligence®
4.0
Lexis Diligence® helps compliance professionals develop a rigorous anti-corruption/anti-bribery compliance program, protect your company's reputation and avoid FCPA fines.
Ipro Eclipse SE Logo
Ipro Eclipse SE
1.8
To alleviate the pain of struggling with legacy review systems, Eclipse SE has been purpose-built with the most cutting-edge features found in an in-house review platform, allowing law firms of any size to perform native file ingestion, document review, and full production effortlessly, offering a true all-in-one litigation platform.
MatrixE-Docs Logo
MatrixE-Docs
5.0
MatrixE-Docs helps you cost-effectively manage content-and easily distribute content as appropriate to accelerate your workflow.
Caseviewnet Logo
Caseviewnet
3.5
Court-Reporting Realtime Streaming Solution
LawLogix Logo
LawLogix
4.8
LawLogix assists millions of people every year through its Electronic I-9 Compliance, E-Verify & Immigration Case Management Software. It's three flagship SaaS products, Guardian, EDGE & GlobeTrotter, automate the labor and paper intensive I-9 and visa application processes for more than 165,000 organizations worldwide

Learning about eIMMIGRATIONAIR?

* We monitor all eIMMIGRATIONAIR reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.