eEdge

3.0

eEdge is the real estate industry's first and only complete lead-to-close agent business solution including lead management, contact management, a marketing library and a paperless transaction system.

Work for eEdge?

Learning about eEdge?

eEdge Reviews

Showing 10 eEdge reviews
eEdge review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"This is my business now"

What do you like best?

My entire contact list is there with separate categories and groups. It is very versitile but not as flexible as I would like. I need to learn the system. It allows you to set up campaigns for clients and send homes, follow up, and remind you what you need to do to get more business. I am enjoying using the system, though there is some of a learning curve.

What do you dislike?

The importing process was a little difficult at first to meet all of the requirements of the excel file so that my current contacts' data matched with eEdge. I didn't want to pay the $99 to go pro and have it linked to Google, though maybe I should have. Once I got the contacts imported I found that each one was going to need some personal attention (as they always do) and I could set up my system to be ready to go! I had some issues with sending homes to current clients and I wasn't happy about that.

I am talking with clients, sending homes, following up, Basically everything I need to do with them is in eEdge. My tasks for leads and my sphere are here. I am making my flyers, brochures, and everything is ready to go to make my meetings professional. I don't want to be like everyone else and that is a struggle, similar branding to every other KW agent.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about eEdge
eEdge review by Erika M.
Erika M.

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

Automated campaigns - no remembering, no creative thinking required! I also really enjoy the fact that I can browse different advertising mediums, including personalized postcards, emails, direct mail, etc. I use these for holidays and I seem to get a great response from them.

What do you dislike?

The system could be a little more user-friendly. For example, it takes more time than optimal to add in a contact and add them to a current campaign.

Getting customer feedback immediately and being able to see who has viewed content - it's looks like we read their mind when we follow up!

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

eEdge review by Kristina N.
Kristina N.

"Basic CRM good for beginners"

What do you like best?

Has the basic nuts and bots and if its' free with your brokerage, it's a no brainer. Good for those just getting into the business and looking to save money. It allows you to keep track of emails sent inside of the software.

What do you dislike?

No frills, no built in extras, it is just ok. Too many steps to be able to create mailing lists from your contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to learn the basics of using a database.

Capture leads from your website and auto import to a CRM. Having contacts in this database and then exporting to my fulltime database.

eEdge review by Jamie C.
Jamie C.

"Limited Lead Capture"

What do you like best?

The integrated postcard mailings is great.

What do you dislike?

Lead capture is limited to name and email address. The result is many times clients to not volunteer their phone number so you're chasing them via email to get a phone number. A forced phone number capture would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not recommend eEdge as it is a cookie cutter approach to what should be a custom option

CRM and lead management. Eventually changed to Follow Up Boss and then Boomtown

eEdge review by Agency
Agency

"KW eEdge"

What do you like best?

I like the interface of each module. I also like the marketing piece to use with the prospects.

What do you dislike?

It's propitiatory to Keller Williams so if i was with another real estate company i could not use it.

It allows me to easily managed my database. I can work my sphere and increase my production.

eEdge review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Simple and Reliable"

What do you like best?

EEdge has proven to be an easy to use and reliable software. It's so easy to

Sort your contacts, create marketing materials to email out, etc. I love it! Very easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be hard to find the marketing you're looking for. There are some categories they don't have anything in.

Creating marketing materials is so easy!

eEdge review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"EEdge"

What do you like best?

I think this is a good database program for people at Keller Williams. I would say there is a lot better programs on the market

What do you dislike?

Does not have all the features of some of their competitors that are currently on the market. I would try the other ones first I think they're more detailed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial version first but his competitors to

We use CRM's to put all of our clients information in as well as the buildings

eEdge review by User in Computer Software

"Good Amount of features"

What do you like best?

If you are a KW agent its the best app to use

What do you dislike?

It is not the easiest to use. Maybe too many options?

CRM and Drip campaigns , its pretty good, rather use top producer

eEdge review by User

"Ok system for Agent"

What do you like best?

Has some automated marketing content that can be set and forget.

What do you dislike?

Does not easily outline tasks and responsibility. No action plans can be created

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems to miss some systems to manage the tasks once you sign a contract with your client

Managing my real estate leads and contacts

eEdge review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Over Priced and Unfair"

What do you like best?

MLS integration was good, but not ideal.

What do you dislike?

Missing listings, cost, lack of personalization and customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did not prefer eEdge

Not solving any, only causing them for me.

Learning about eEdge?

* We monitor all eEdge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.