Ecquire Reviews & Product Details

Account Executive
Internet
What do you like best?

Ecquire is very simple to use. Make it easy to track my e-mails back into salesforce. Also like it for adding contacts out of LinkedIn into Salesforce. Compared to other products I've used, Ecquire doesn't slow down my e-mail. Overall I would recommend Ecquire, however there are a number of tools out there that do different things so it is definitely worth evaluating based on your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Fairly light on features which is both good and bad. I've had some challenges with all of my e-mails getting tracked. Over there is very little to dislike about this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth a try! I found that it really helped me keep on track of my e-mail messaging, and really like the ability to easily add leads from linkedIn directly to Salesforce. I found with a lot of these types of extensions that they make e-mail really slow, but I've never had this issue with Ecquire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps me better track my e-mails and easy to add leads into salesforce. Without Ecquire I find it difficult to do my job productively. I create lead lists within LinkedIn Sales Navigator then pull those leads into Salesforce using Ecquire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ecquire Overview

What is Ecquire?

Relax, update your CRM from your Gmail and Professional Networks with Ecquire.

Ecquire Details

Relax, update your CRM from your Gmail and Professional Networks with Ecquire.

Ecquire, Inc.
Vancouver, BC
@ecquire
761 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Ecquire community
Have you used Ecquire before?

Ecquire Reviews

Showing 4 Ecquire reviews
Already have Ecquire?
AC
What do you like best?

The ease and functionality of getting contacts into SFDC from sites such as LinkedIn. Very easy to connect to your CRM and customize the fields to populate the datasets you need. Automatically tries to find email addresses for prospects as you begin to load into your CRM, which saves time and money not needing an email finder tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The chrome add on is a bit cumbersome which you try to add data fields manually and the widget seems like it freezes, but then click on another drop-down and populates what was written. Also trying to move custom fields up to the top of the list is not smooth accounting us having over 100 fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adding in new prospects from LinkedIn to reach out to in campaigns. Huge time saver as the SFDC process is very cumbersome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Ecquire makes transitions between LinkedIn and Salesforce seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every 4 weeks, at least, it stops working and we can't get help for many days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are saving a lot of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analyst & Director
What do you like best?

It integrates with LinkedIn and Pipedrive which I use every day. It also integrates with Salesforce and Highrise.

It saves me re-keying information from one system to another - and saves me time.

My contacts' details are not stored on their servers - it is sent straight to the CRM from my computer. This is good for those with privacy concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ecquire does overwrite information you already have in your CRM. For example, when a LinkedIn user's profile is linked to a personal email address, Ecquire will overwrite the business email from your CRM with the LinkedIn email address.

When Ecquire enters a message in to the CRM, for example, it stamps it with today's date instead of the message date. It doesn't update the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First check that it works with your CRM. It only currently supports five CRM packages.

Then take advantage of the free trial, and try it for yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ecquire makes it easy to update Pipedrive with details of new contact from LinkedIn.

Mainly though I use it to keep track of cross-network communications. Ecquire updates my CRM with LinkedIn messages and InMails, so that I can view these along with emails to get a complete picture of interactions with clients and prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The ability to pull information directly from LinkedIn into my CRM, and then the ability to automatically log emails that I send in same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Is occasionally unreliable. Will randomly not catch a message or like today log me out and not let me log in for an extended period of time. When I come to depend on it, that's when it glitches the most! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it as a tool that is useful, but don't count on it for key, irreplaceable actions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves me time, allows me to easily log contacts into my CRM, and helps me keep track of them once they are in there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.