|Starting at $110per month - no annual contracts|
Instantly see the list of patients on your schedule for the day, allowing one-click access to charts, notes, and messages.
- Comprehensive Dashboard
- Simple Charting
- Easy e-Prescribing
- Electronic Superbills
- Secure Messaging
- Integrated Patient Portal
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 Certified
- ICD-10 Ready
- Integrated Prescription Discounts
- Agenda Overview
|$25/mofor the first clinician|
- + $25/mo per additional clinician
- + $20/mo per intern
- Unlimited non-clinical staff (schedulers, billers, and practice admins are free)
|$85/moper license, with unlimited staff|
Our most affordable monthly plan includes patient portal, e-prescribing, and scheduling solutions. No charge for implementation & training, unlimited support, or system upgrades.
- Customize your patient encounters with Smart Forms, templates, and macros to mimic your workflow, making data collection simple and secure.
- Easily access patient data with real-time medication history, lab results, and direct connection to state PDMPs.
- Safely prescribe controlled and non-controlled medications with E-Prescribing, certified by the DEA to support Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS).
- Stay organized with at-a-glance views of patient appointments and material resource allocation, such as exam rooms and equipment.
- Enhance interoperability with electronic referrals, lab orders and results, and electronic faxes.
- Empower your patients with an Engagement Portal that allows for scheduling, intake and consent forms, prescription refills, documents and lab results, and convenient bill pay.
- Treat patients from anywhere with our free telehealth-friendly E-Prescribing app for iOS and Android.
- Minimize front-office activities with a free Check-In app for iOS and Android, as well as automatic insurance eligibility checks and customizable intake forms.
- Access data and reports required for Promoting Interoperability, MACRA, and MIPS to achieve the highest financial incentives.
- Trust that your EHR meets the highest security standards (SOC2, Type 2) and is HIPAA compliant, and Drummond 2015 ONC HIT, Surescripts, and DEA-certified.