eclincher Reviews & Product Details

National Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

eclincher provides the most bang for your buck. The features and tools offered by eclincher are phenomenal compared to other social media management platforms, at a fraction of the price! I manage over 40 brands with 3 to 5 social media profiles per brand, so my time is very valuable. That being said, eclincher provides incredible value to me by helping me to maximize my time with the ability to post and curate content on a mass scale. This might be my inner nerd talking but, I love the GIF and image library they provide you with! Of course, the inbox feature is my rock! With around 150 total social media profiles that I oversee personally, the inbox feature is a life saver and allows me to monitor our resident feedback, messages, and reviews in one easily accessible location and on the go. The eclincher support team is amazing and extremely responsive! The entire eclincher team has gone above and beyond to assist me and accommodate my needs anytime I have needed them. Their support and customer service is top notch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Anything that I dislike or see as an area that there is room for improvement on, eclincher is very proactive and responsive to my feedback and suggestions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After you shop around and compare various social media management platforms, you'll quickly find that the other guys charge significantly more than eclincher and most don't even offer the quality of tools that eclincher does. You really can't beat the value of eclincher! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

eclincher is a great reputation management tool for my company that allows me to respond to reviews, comments, and messages in a timely manner and monitor feedback from our residents. Thanks to eclincher I am able to streamline the process of managing 41 brands on social media and manage all of my digital campaigns while constantly staying engaged with our customers. I love being able to use the design integration from Canva and Wave Video!

The RSS feeds help me to curate content on the fly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

JAGUR - Thank you for taking time out of what I know is a very busy day to thoroughly review your experience with eclincher. We will do everything in our power to ensure you get what you need out of the tool whether you are seeking social ROI, productivity, saving time, or assistance from our team. The inbox is very powerful and will only improve over time. I'm glad we were able to activate the RSS feeds and suggested content feeds as well. Listen, if you EVER need anything you KNOW our team will be right there 24/7! If I could attach a GIF here I would -- Have a wonderful Halloween!

eclincher Overview

What is eclincher?

eclincher platform is built for companies who are looking for an intuitive yet powerful solution to manage their brand reach, reputation and growth online. Popular features include: suggested content & free media assets, live inbox to interact across all channels / message types, post editing, scheduler & visual calendar, post boost, monitoring with live feeds, smart queues & auto posting, analytics & reports, team collaboration & workflows, mobile app. And, a 24/7 support that really cares. eclincher is an official partner and integrated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, YouTube, Pinterest, Google Analytics, Canva, Wave Video, Zendesk, and more. Start your FREE TRIAL today, at eclincher.com (credit card is not required).

eclincher Details
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish

eClincher provides a complete and intuitive software solution to efficiently manage social media presence. Key features: publishing, auto posting and recycle content, social inbox, engagement, monitoring, content curation, influencers, advanced analytics, reports, team collaboration, and much more. Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube...

eclincher is ranked #1 in the "Best ROI" social media category.

eClincher
2012
Palo Alto, CA
@eClincher

eclincher Videos

eclincher Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the eclincher community
Have you used eclincher before?

eclincher Reviews

Showing 293 eclincher reviews
Already have eclincher?
Marketing Manager
Partner/Co-Founder
What do you like best?

I previously had one of eclincher's competitors so I really like that it was nearly half the cost of Sprout with the same functionality and even a little more. eclincher's versatile suite of tools for scheduling posts, suggesting hashtags, and creating auto queues are some of my favorite feature with the auto queues allow me to cycle through evergreen content for the corporate brands I manage. I also really enjoy eclincher's Pinterest integration. Prior to switching over to eclincher, I didn't have Pinterest support which required me to schedule Pinterest outside of the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have a number of clients that are big on Tik Tok, but eclincher unfortunately doesn't yet support it. That said, in reaching out to their customer support team, they did said they are expected to get in the near future which is reassuring. Otherwise, eclincher is a fairly comprehensive social management tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a lot more efficient in selecting suggested hashtags thanks to their suggested hashtag feature. In addition, the ability to streamline my social media posting across channels in a single app is a big game changer in streamlining efficiency of posts for all my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Data & Analytics Lead - Data & Reporting Center of Excellence
What do you like best?

Eclincher is a social media marketing management tool that provides full control over the information and helps in managing the online accounts associated with channels. Eclincher has great customer services and I appreciate their quick response every time. Now I can easily handle my campaigns and keeps me up to date any new blogs, reviews and videos, so that I can ensure my involvement with customer and better engage them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No doubt it is an effective tool to collaborate with your customers, but it still needs some modification. If I talk about emails, it is not so good in handling them, it do not provide any templates to respond to your customers quickly, neither it offers any automation tool for the saving of most repetitive sentence for future needs, thus its bit clingy tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are tired of your hectic routine and needs a friendly tool to manage your communication with customers and work flow, then this is the key to your success, because there is everything you need to have effective management of social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eclincher has brought me closer to my customers because their involvement suggest s me where I stand. It provides me easy searching through key words hash tags across my web, thus it is a time saving tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love EClincher. There is so much for the price, so you get an amazing value. you can schedule your social media posts with more options than I've found in other suites, plus an INBOX to monitor your brand and socials. You can directly post from Pocket and Feedly. Scheduling and Queues. The options go on and on. I've never seen a suite offer so much. They also have on site 24hr live chat help in case you have any questions or run into an issue. For the most part, they've been outstanding. Try it out! you'll love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall I have had no problems. When I run into an issue they are quick to resolve it for me and help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

many options. I am solving content creation, curation, engagement, monitoring, so much more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

It is very simple to use yet very comprehensive at the same time.You can schedule your post, review them, you can inspect your competitors. I personally love hashtags helper. It is such a good helper... you can not imagine how much time it can save you. And analytics? Absolutely! Everything every responsible marketer should have. I would almost forget about the calendar! I love that feature. You can clearly see which day you post the post. Really awesome. And last but not least - support team. I have never encountered such good and quick support team. Really appreciate it. Good job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well. In terms of functionality there are only minor things i really dislike or maybe the better word is I miss. Such as carousel FB type posts. However If I were to improve eclincher somehow I would definitely try to make it more SEXY. It is really great tool and I believe it should get better looking interface. But I am aware that it is very subjective... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it for free, test it and evaluate it. I am pretty sure you will find it very useful and handy tool for social media management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Daily social media agenda. Great for planning ahead and evaluating performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

Pavel, your review will help so many! Thank you for taking the time to review us and for being apart of the #eclincherfam -- I truly appreciate your feedback on the UX/UI and would be open to feedback so we can create something more "sexy". We also hear you on the carousel posts. Feel free to reach out to me at jenn.guidry@eclincher.com so we can chat more about your suggestions and take a deeper dive. Keep killing it out there!

What do you like best?

I love all the features the service offers outside just scheduling. The analytics tools are very helpful, as well as things like the Canva integration. The previous tool my company used didn't have any of these so it's a big upgrade! The channel customization tool is also AMAZING! Perfect for my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way that, in the media library, the post could be tagged as "used" if it's currently being used in the schedule. I've been bulk uploading all of my content to the media library and have to go back and delete the graphic once it's been scheduled so I don't repeat it. It would be nice to avoid this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None other than what I've said before. Make sure to utilize the support team if there are any questions at all. All of my concerns have been answered very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I primarily use the software for scheduling and this is is more than enough to do that. I've also been optimizing the times I schedule posts based on the analytics features which is not something I did prior to this service. I feel much more organized and professional. It's also nice having all social media platforms for each client displayed on the same calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

Hi Beck and welcome to eclincher! Thank you for the great feedback. We are going to take your suggestion into consideration as it is a great one!

Social Media Coordinator
What do you like best?

I liked the simplicity of the platform and the social features that were available at the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost went up when I was using it. I also noticed that the mobile app was nothing like the desktop site. There were features on each that weren't available on the other. I just couldn't take it any longer and canceled my subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not recommend eclincher to others. I was really disappointed with the inconsistency of mobile vs. desktop. I needed all features available on both and it just did not deliver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling social media posts across several different platforms. They had scheduling available for platforms that no other scheduling platform had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

Hi Gina, We were deeply saddened to receive this review as we don't normally receive such negative feedback of this nature. Although, disheartening we certainly apologize profusely for your negative experience and always value your opinion. At eclincher, we like to bring action to concerns our customers present as well as solutions. eclincher improves every day. We took a deeper dive into your account and noticed you were a client from Mar 2019-Sept 2019 at the same price. We want to learn from your experience and would love if we could take a deeper look into what you would like to see as an improvement in the app offering vs the desktop. At your convenience, we invite you to reach out to our Customer Success Director through support 24/7. We want to understand what did not work for you. Reach us anytime day or night through the chat or by emailing support@eclincher.com

What do you like best?

The customer service is good. Anytime I need help they're always there to assist. Anytime I have an issue, their customer service representatives mostly reply within a few minutes and can make resolutions of issues very easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to post carousels on Instagram. It is sometimes difficult to post on Instagram because of the limitations. You cannot post multiple images on Instagram via e clincher. Also, the DM limitation is a downside. Users cannot directly message people via Instagram which make it a bother sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its the complete tool which can help people to easily manage different social media account in one place. Its very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to better interact with customers and getting all your feed in one place. We're also better able to manage our company's different social media platforms all on one page. We are able to contact each person individually to attend to their needs and its a seamless experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

Hi there Daniel, we sincerely appreciate your thorough review and want to follow-up on some of the concerns you listed for good measure. Firstly, we fiercely understand your frustration with the API limitations regarding Instagram. Even though you CAN directly publish to Instagram, we know it can be frustrating when using a push notification to publish Instagram stories or carousels to Instagram. We want to mention we are a Facebook and Instagram partner so we abide by the guidelines allowed under the API of Facebook & Instagram. This affects being able to directly publish carousels and stories for any 3rd party scheduler, not just eclincher. Until they lift this limitation our work around is the ability to use a push notification option. We know the extra step can seem challenging, and this would also explain the DM limitation you mentioned as well. We hope the ultimate benefits you are experiencing outweigh the extra step on push notifications for carousels & DMs. If anything should change we will be sure to communicate to our users immediately. Please feel free to reach out if we can provide any additional information that would help you moving forward. Thanks again Daniel!

What do you like best?

I really enjoy e-clincher's new feature that allows you to customize a post for different social channels. That has saved our team so much time not having to create/copy a new post for each channel. I also like the inbox feature and ability to like/comment directly from e-clincher, and the ability to tag inbox items in different ways Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish some things in e-clincher were' easier to do. For example, setting the post date/time for future scheduling is a little clunky. So is re-scheduling if you need to go in and change a date/time later. I also feel like the feeds are a little weird to use. They are set up in such specific ways as to sometimes be unhelpful. For example, why can't I follow a hashtag on Facebook and only Instagram? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best problems that are solved with eclincher are scheduling social, and monitoring engagement. Being able to see all engagements with our posts across multiple social channels (through the use of the inbox) is a great time-saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

It is super easy and simple to use. I use it to schedule personal and business posts, a great app for posting, engaging, and measuring the impact of your social media strategy in one place. An easy-to-use product where you can set up posts to post to different platforms, it's great for demonstrating that social media has an impact on the CEO's business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool could be a little easier to use, the application is very easy and simple to use, the only thing that is the interface, it could be more attractive. Also, note that you cannot completely disable Twitter direct messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With eClincher I have improved my productivity and that is something really important to me. This application allows you to automatically post, interact and listen to your followers. Fully recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's an amazing social management tool, it has helped me improve my efficiency and productivity by automatically publishing recycled content in just a few weeks. Now that I am more productive and efficient at work, eClincher has helped me focus on social engagement. It's really simple to use, it's the best company to work for on your social media, these guys are awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

Hi Michele! Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We are thrilled to hear you are gaining back productivity with eclincher and improving your efficiency catapulting your focus into the social engagement you really need! If you would be willing feel free to reach out to me at jenn.guidry@eclincher.com to talk through any of the setbacks with the UI I would be happy to take a deeper dive.

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

The software is intuitive and the service is really exceptional, the ability to manage all the social media profiles in one panel, we save a lot of time, the user interface as it is clear and easy to use. Clincher is a great platform overall, it has many features, this software offers a lot of flexibility and options in terms of being able to create eye-catching posts, it offers a complete solution for social media management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Good software that is constantly improving and with a customer care approach, however the most useful features are not free, the free version is extremely limited to extract real product information that you can show to interested parties and justify an update . Many times I don't like how frustrating it is to interact with the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

eClincher is perfect for your needs, it provides all the information and functionality that I need to make quick and easy decisions. I definitely recommend this software and it is a pleasure to use as it is so powerful and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed me to think more about the content that I am publishing and all the tools that help me to program, having the ability to manage, schedule, monitor and generate reports in one place is a great efficiency for us, this is especially useful as an agency Because we can monitor all of our clients, it has saved us time and money by being able to schedule content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

Hi there Samara, your review provides so much insight as an agency! Thank you for taking the time to give us your take on eclincher. We were happy that you agree that eclincher offers flexibility, exceptional service, and was simple and easy to use with so many profiles to manage. We want you to know we are dedicated to making your life as an agency easier, more impactful, and are happy you chose us as your social media management partner! Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can be there for your team in the future. We are 24/7 --

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

The best way to run campaigns with the function that has a useful life, allows to produce white label reports where statistics illustrated with your graph are displayed. This software offers a lot of flexibility and options in terms of being able to create eye-catching posts, it offers a complete solution for social media management. It has a very simple configuration since it supports its integration with most of the social network profiles, easy to use and it does not take much time to configure our usual promotions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool ticks most of the boxes in terms of functionality, however customer support is the best in the social media toolkit by far, currently, there is no added option to create custom reports, eClincher has featured certain occasional problems when posting on some social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best tool that will help you plan a calendar, organize this part of your business and free up time to do more strategies, it is a perfect solution for a complete social media management, marketing and support solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

He has been in charge of providing me with an excellent option of automatic queues and bulk loading, this tool has helped me plan a calendar, organize this part of my business and free up time to do more strategies and react less. eClincher has saved me a great deal of time, I can easily manage comments, create new posts, and schedule future posts or campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

Wow Selena, thank you! We can tell you are an experienced user and are so elated you are loving eclincher! SAVING TIME can be priceless! We are listening loud and clear -- You'll be happy to know that push reporting or the custom reporting you mentioned is on the road map in the 4th quarter. If there is something specific you will need as a suggestion, we are listening. Feel free to email me at jenn.guidry@eclincher.com if you would like to provide any further feedback on that topic of custom reporting (or anything else). We do apologize for any occasional glitches you have experienced. We own that updating and adding new comprehensive features can sometimes cause an occasional blip, but know that we are committed to you, to our clients, and constantly seek improvement anywhere we can. Overall, that added value we seek to add to your daily work life and your bottom line is a huge win for our team, and we are high-fiving you every time you conquer your social strategy using eclincher! Thank you again #eclincherfam

Marketing Research Analyst
What do you like best?

This tool offers a complete solution for social media management, you can manage all your publishing needs in one place, its integration features allow you to schedule publications and manage content more easily, also customer service is also amazing. It offers a lot of flexibility and options in terms of being able to create eye-catching posts, I also like the built-in tools that allow me to research hashtags, the interface is extremely easy to use and is always constantly growing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It adapts very well to all my needs, I still can not find anything that I can dislike, it offers an excellent service, according to its price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the best tools for managing content on social networks, for this reason I highly recommend it, for its great service and price, very affordable for everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this tool I can easily manage comments, create new posts and schedule future posts or remarketing campaigns, it also helps me reuse relevant content without duplicating work, analytical reports have been incredibly helpful in developing and improving our social media strategies, Analytics reports have been incredibly helpful in developing and improving our social media strategies, it is also an incredible time saver, I can visualize my posts with graphics and content, it has been very helpful and we have managed to reach much more customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

Brandy, we are genuinely excited reading your review! THANK YOU! Our ultimate goal is to add value to you and it sounds like we are! Please do not hesitate to reach out any time if we can be of service, and hope you have had the chance to utilize the NEW post-channel customization feature. Thank you for being apart of the #eclincherfam

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to post to multiple social accounts for multiple brands. As a small team (2 ppl), trying to manage all the social accounts for 4 brands is very challenging. I love that they offer both a calendar view and list views for planning and content scheduling. They have a built-in approval workflow as well, which is very helpful for teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still learning the tool. But wish there was a way to comment on one brand's post/content as another brand, since we'd like to engage with each other's content. Haven't figured that part out yet if it's there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time and sharing the responsibilities of managing 15+ social accounts across 4 brands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner | Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

The community management piece and the ability to have everything you need for organic social under one roof. For the price, this gives you everything sprout social does for half the price which is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It'd be nice to have better bulk upload features such as to use Google Drive or Dropbox with images instead of just web-hosted features. Instagram DMs would be great as well but that's easy to do inside of Instagram itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We mostly solve the problem of messy and disorganized social media community management. It also handles all our hashtag research, scheduling, and posting for social media. This lowers my team's time in social media for clients in half. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Besides the fact that you can see and post everything in one place, including Instagram, its very user friendly. The new feature they just added where you can customize the channel and even post those on separate dates and time is amazing. One more thing, the customer service is top notch. Always ready to answer and help out whenever I use the chat feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being able to use more than 3 campaigns at a time would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are posting more consistently across all of our platforms. Also, the reports have helped out tremendously. They have shown us where we need to work on things and what is working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

Oh Emilie, thank you! What a candid review of your experience! We will be sure to send your feedback onto the team as well. We surely are here for you when you need us, and will do everything we can to keep adding features and capabilities so you can keep killing it out there!

What do you like best?

I love the ability to preview posts and save them to drafts. I also love the access I get to all of our social profiles at once - especially the central mailbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the hashtag suggestions are exclusively for Instagram - as a company whose focus is on Twitter. The suggestions generated by the content feeds are also often unuseful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I notice the benefit of e-clincher to schedule posts, and to condense all social profiles (including Google Analytics) into one place. However, I feel that the platform does not make generating said content any easier, nor are the analytics for our social profiles entirely up-to-date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

Hi there Tiarra, We were saddened to read your review, and seek to provide some clarity that the hashtag suggestions are segmented based on which social profile you are choosing to post to. If you are looking for Twitter hashtag suggestions you have to make sure you are using your Twitter profile. We would be happy to take a deep dive on that front to make sure you are getting the most out of the hashtag features. Feel free to reach out to us at support@eclincher.com. In addition, we are listening to your feedback regarding "making generating said content any easier" and wanted to offer a call to come up with some solutions on this front and offer some of the upcoming updates we are making there regarding suggested content, reputation management, etc. Feel free to email me at jenn.guidry@eclincher.com

Photographer and Designer
What do you like best?

Offers Google Analytics as well as social media monitoring. The ability to easily switch between clients, schedule posts and create custom reports is better than similar apps.

It is better than Hootsuite and their customer services is fast and friendly. I had issues that were solved by chat without disrupting the service.

They are constantly adding new features and perfecting the available ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app could use some improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to track all clients in one software for many different social media channels, including Google Analytics without different logins is a huge time saver. The reports are pretty too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Author, Maximize Your Social
What do you like best?

Eclincher provides a social media dashboard with comprehensive functionality that you should consider when looking for robust social media tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While improving, there is probably room for improvement on the user interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a comprehensive solution, you'll love eclincher. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

eClincher solves the problem of helping you manage engagement and schedule posting of multiple social media platforms from a singular dashboard.

The main benefit is saving time, but with the increased efficiency it gives you more time to spend time engaging instead of managing a dshboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jennifer Guidry of eclincher

We appreciate your feedback more than you know Neal! We are here for you and our goal is to save you time and add value to your work day! If you would like to further dive into the UI, we are listening. Do not hesitate to reach out to me at jenn.guidry@eclincher.com and we can discuss your ideas there. Have a great rest of your week! Thanks again.

Freelance Writer / Social Media Marketing
What do you like best?

The support is second to none. What other social media management tool has a support team on chat that answers nearly instantly, escalates your case automatically if they're unsure - also instantly - and actually incorporates features that users ask for? I have personally asked for features that have been implemented, and in