Ebsta

Ebsta helps users cross-reference and update Salesforce from anywhere on the web because we believe that well-maintained CRM data is crucial to business success.

Work for Ebsta?

Learning about Ebsta?

Ebsta Reviews

Ask Ebsta a Question
Showing 118 Ebsta reviews
Ebsta review by User

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Makes adding leads and accounts to SFDC very easy. It also saves me time during the prospecting process.

What do you dislike?

I would say that it 30% of the time does not auto pull all information from Zoominfo while prospecting. It'll typically miss a title or email even though it's clearly provided.

I'm solving the issue of time savings during prospecting, I am benefiting from saving time during the prospecting process.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ebsta
Ebsta review by Ashley V.
Ashley V.

"Ebsta is the best tool for Salesforce/Gmail users"

What do you like best?

My team has been thrilled with Ebsta and the seamless integration between our Salesforce and Gmail accounts....it's saved us on more than one occasion from potential data slip-ups and missing info. We love the ease of clicking one button and ensuring all our conversations are tracked.

What do you dislike?

So far, we haven't had any complaints....any time an issue or bug may arise, the Ebsta team has been right there to help. I think the only dislike would be that there was a glitch when we moved one of our workflow rules and Ebsta was inputing things properly, but we already got it sorted out with Ebsta!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a clear outline of user roles for your organization

Trying to keep clean, useable data for our organization. As we say, if it's not in Salesforce it doesn't exist, and I'm so glad that Ebsta recognizes having a single source of truth rather than siloed data in disparate systems.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Ebsta review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Ebsta Sync is extremely useful for any organization"

What do you like best?

It works as intended and is easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely love this tool and have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Ebsta Sync over their older product. Users don't have to think about logging emails since it automatically does it for them.

We've been using Ebsta Sync for over a year. This automatically logs all emails for us, which differs from their old product where you have to manually log each email through a special button that's lays over Gmail. When users are fully setup, everyone is able to see each line of communication sent to clients that live in Salesforce. For example, when a sales rep closes an account, the associated account manager is able to see past emails of what was discussed so they are able to focus on certain topics when going over training. There's an accountability aspect as well and can see when clients have reached out for help. If things have to get escalated, we're able to see the communication history of what's been discussed and act accordingly. Additionally, the support has been great. Alp, our customer success manager, has been excellent when it comes to training and helping setup custom workflows for our Salesforce environment.

Ebsta review by Aylin G.
Aylin G.

"Ebsta is Awesome"

What do you like best?

Ebsta makes life easier! That's something I literally hear from all of our users. A process that used to be a pain, getting emails into Salesforce, is now as easy as clicking a button. Ebsta has helped us to increase Salesforce adoption which in turn has given us better and more reliable data. Users also love the email tracking functionality, being able to see Salesforce data within Gmail, and using Salesforce templates right in Gmail. We love it!

What do you dislike?

There aren't any features that our users dislike. However, we do not use the calendar sync functionality as we do not have a need for it.

Before Ebsta, our users were not entering email conversations into Salesforce consistently. Ebsta has completely fixed that issue and we can now rely on the activity data in Salesforce for reporting and insights into our customers and prospects. Another big benefit is happy users. Using Salesforce can be cumbersome for some, but everyone who uses Ebsta at our company, loves it.

Ebsta review by Lexine P.
Lexine P.

"Great product, great service"

What do you like best?

Their willingness to work with us on our business case has been really wonderful - they are knowledgeable and diligent in their approach to logging emails and events into Salesforce, and have worked with us to customize the logging.

Also their customer service is phenomenal. They go above and beyond to deal with any bugs that I report, giving more detail than any other support team I've worked with. They are all committed to making the best product they can.

What do you dislike?

They are based in the UK so at times the time difference can be an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a reliable service that will work with you to implement your use case. Their syncs are intelligent and their support team is knowledgeable and helpful.

We use Ebsta to log emails and calendar events into Salesforce, and associate them with the appropriate records, whether that is Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities or other.

Ebsta review by David T.
David T.

"Powerful Email-Calendar Sync for Salesforce that does not eat up your Salesforce storage"

What do you like best?

Accurately syncs all the emails from our exchange server to Salesforce where you can view them in a VF component and doesn't eat up your storage.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features are lacking, their intelligence fields (i.e. Last Email Date) is only updated once every 24 hours and not in real-time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty good solution if you're looking to just view emails within a contact, account, lead, or opportunity record page. Also like that it syncs multiple calendars for a single user which Salesforce does not support out of the box.

Cross-team communications are better now. We used to be stepping over each other's toes when dealing with the same contact, but we're much better about that now.

Ebsta review by Administrator

"Go-to Email tracking tool for SFDC & Gmail Users"

What do you like best?

Set-up, email tracking, calendaring, templates - all very easy and seamless! At a fast-paced, hardworking company where teams are always evolving and scaling, Ebsta allows AEs, AMs, and CS to review each record to find out exactly where the conversation with Customer has been left off instead of holding exhausting meetings. Customer Support is top notch - shout out to Alp Yaz for always being responsive and helpful!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes buggy - I see token failure for users at times and doesn't tell you why that failure is happening, so I don't know how to fix it. Also would like to see attachments in SFDC email activity history.

Saves us time! Instead of over-communicating during account transition period, we can simply use Ebsta + have minimal conversation and focus on more challenging projects. Also helps us with email reporting like how many emails were exchanged last 7 days and provides last email activity date.

Ebsta review by User in Computer Software

"Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

Before ebsta, it was time consuming to make sure communication was entered into Salesforce. Now if someone is out of office, it is that much easier to pick up on conversation where it left off. No more playing catch up or digging through email folders. Ebsta's calendar tool also saves a ton of un needed back and forth when trying to coordinate schedules - especially if you are dealing with different time zones!

What do you dislike?

The calendar syncing doubles up on events sometimes. We have disabled this feature because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy tool to implement and set up, and overall saves time!

In addition to email tracking, having a quick glance into an account through ebsta right in email is huge. We primarily work in gmail so to see everything in one view saves a lot of time.

Ebsta review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Ebsta makes responding to candidates and clients easier"

What do you like best?

What I like about Ebsta is that you do not need anymore to go to your ATS and log a call or log the email you replied to the candidate or client because you can immediately do it on your work email interface or Gmail. It makes responding easier, and I also like the schedule later campaign.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Ebsta is that you need to sign back in again if you are using a different work computer or laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best email tracking tool out there! I promise you!

It was hard to reply and go to the profile of the candidate or client in our ATS to update the logs every time we receive a respond and every time we respond to them so Ebsta made it sure that, that predicament is resolved.

Ebsta review by Jewell K.
Jewell K.

"Ebsta is awesome for tracking activity!"

What do you like best?

I love that Ebsta is able to add emails to sfdc easily. We have a variety of tools that connect with sfdc so it allows the activity to flow to all those tools. Its really helpful when your boss asks about your activity with a client to say hey - go check out all my emails :) Also, our CSM, Alp, is awesome and always very quick to respond and super helpful.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that you cannot connect emails to leads - only contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to train your team on the importance of copying emails to sfdc

Solving the problem of not having insight and transparency. This allows us to have both of those things and keep really good track. If an account goes to a new hire, they can check out all the email history within sfdc.

Ebsta review by Megan J.
Megan J.

"Peachjar loves the Ebsta Family! "

What do you like best?

Ebsta has phenomenal support to help ensure you are satisfied with their product. We've been working with Eve and Alp for a few years now and they are quick to reach out and offer assistance getting us running with newly launched products and training for new hires.

What do you dislike?

Not exactly a con - although the system is already comprehensive it's such a tease to wait for new releases!! Ebsta is always listening to their customers to enhance their product.

Ebsta is our go to solution for Gmail to Salesforce integration, email tracking, and calendaring with customers.

Ebsta review by Ashley J.
Ashley J.

"Excellent connector, goes beyond the basic"

What do you like best?

The email & attachment add and calendar sync were the most used and appreciated by our users. As an admin, I also really loved the ease of the control panel for subscription and user management.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike. Ultimately, we decided to cancel our subscription just because of budgetary restrictions.

Initially, we only acquired Ebsta subscription because we needed the calendar sync to complete the connection between our scheduling software to Salesforce to Google. However, all of our users were blown away with the extra uses in LinkedIn and with email tagging to Salesforce.

Ebsta review by Nick C.
Nick C.

"Awesome Productivity Tool"

What do you like best?

Ebsta really maximizes our team's efficiency and productivity by allowing them to work wherever and whenever without having to be constantly in and out of Salesforce. It works with all the products and services that we use and works seamless with our customized fields and functions of Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

We have had no complaints so far. Any issues that we have, the Ebsta team is always very helpful and quick to resolve any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with the Ebsta team to evaluate all the sales products you currently use that work with Ebsta

Making the data entry side of Salesforce easier so more information and more accurate information is put into Salesforce. This allows our reporting to be much more accurate and robust.

Ebsta review by Derek R.
Derek R.

"A Must Have for Salesforce Users!"

What do you like best?

This app makes my life a lot easier. Instead of having send an email and log the action in Salesforce, Ebsta does it for me right inside Google. Being able to update a SF record without having to go be in SF makes me super happy! Also, I often search for new clients on LinkedIn and Twitter. Ebsta automatically scans the profile I'm looking at and gives me results found in my SF records. I would definitely recommend trying it out! Now that I'm using it, I'd hate to go back to life without Ebsta!

What do you dislike?

The popup banner when in gmail/linkedin/twitter will search that person in salesforce for you, which is really cool. I wish it were a little more accurate though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not want to revert back to a process without using Ebsta. It's one of only a few tools I would not want to live without.

Quickly and Easily updating salesforce records. Increased efficiency.

Ebsta review by Crys W.
Crys W.

"Ebsta gave us visibility into external communication"

What do you like best?

Our entire team loves the lightening feature, which makes it very easy to add an email as an activity within Salesforce. We also really like the look up feature when we are using Twitter or LinkedIn, as it quickly lets us know if the person we are looking at is in our contact database and details about them. It really streamlines some of our outreach efforts.

What do you dislike?

We don't use the "send and save to Salesforce" feature quite as much because it is a bit of a lengthier process.

The biggest problem that Ebsta solves is visibility into communication. Everyone on our team who has communication with a client or prospect has an Ebsta account and logs all communications. This makes it very easy for team members to go back and forth when working together on an account and ensures everyone is kept in the loop.

Ebsta review by User in Internet

"Couldn't live without it!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to update leads in SalesForce with Ebsta. I can easily click the top of the page and update everything I need at a super fast pace. My manager had asked us to update leads without it and I said "absolutely not!" I love this tool and think it is the most helpful for updates and efficiency.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you cannot clone a lead in this section and how some leads are not in SalesForce so then there would be no need for Ebsta. It is fast and very user friendly and I don't see any issues with this.

This helps with efficiency and speed when updating leads. We answer a ton of emails and update the leads via Ebsta instead of going straight to SalesForce.

Ebsta review by Administrator

"Great Tool To Track Communications in Sales"

What do you like best?

With Ebsta for Gmail I can add emails, sync calendars, save contacts, chatter, access salesforce templates and workflows. My company currently has 3 free user accounts and 1 account we pay for. We get a non-profit discount and only pay $144 for the entire year.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Ebsta will disconnect for Salesforce and you have to reconnect it. Occasionally the emails don't push through to a record and when added for the second time you end up with a dupe email in the record which you have to delete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ebsta is a wonderful tool for Gmail and Salesforce users.

I can easily track all communications that happen with my exsisting leads and the advisors I manage. If poor communication is happening I can quickly send feedback to the rep and continue to follow up to see if the error was fixed. As employees come and go it's nice to have a record of ALL communications with the customer.

Ebsta review by Kristian F.
Kristian F.

"I don't know how I ever managed without it!"

What do you like best?

The fact that adding emails to Salesforce is so easy! Pre-Ebsta, our sales teams were too busy to manually add emails to Salesforce which meant that most of them never made it into our database. This caused a lot of confusion - sales could never remember the communication they had had with a prospect, other reps couldn’t see if a prospect had been spoken to, and if someone left the business, no one had any idea what they were working on.

With Ebsta, our sales team are far more likely to add emails to Salesforce because it doesn’t ask for anything other than a simple ‘click of the button’ which means our database is now really valuable.

What do you dislike?

We haven’t found any faults with Ebsta as of yet - all the feedback from users has been positive so more of the same please Ebsta!

Everyone works faster, and we have better faith in our data being up-to-date.

One of the huge benefits that we hadn’t initially bought Ebsta for is the fantastic email tracking feature. It is great to see when someone has opened any of our emails so we can see which sales emails work and which don’t and again, this feature drives our Sales teams to send more and more emails.

Ebsta review by James G.
James G.

"Great timesaving app - can't live without it"

What do you like best?

The calendar sync between Gmail and Salesforce is an absolute life-saver - having the ability to have all my events in one clear and concise calendar has made everything 10x easier. As well as being reliable, it's hugely easy to use - I've never missed a meeting since!

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing to dislike. We wanted a tool that could track our emails and give us a dependable calendar sync and Ebsta has given both with ease for an incredible price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the app - you'll be amazed by it.

Our sales teams have A LOT going on which means it’s hard to keep track of all the different meetings and calls they have scheduled. The calendar sync ensures everything is stored successfully in Salesforce and our sales team can determine exactly what’s going on.

It’s also hugely important that our team know when the best time is to interact with our prospects and sometimes that is the ‘great unknown’. Ebsta’s email tracking alert us when someone has read our email so we can get one of our reps to jump on a call with them when we know they’re interested!

Ebsta review by Simon L.
Simon L.

"All the data we need in one place"

What do you like best?

I can see all our sales team’s activity and information in one place, report on activity levels, and check engagement with prospects and key accounts. We use the Ebsta Score to prioritise engagement when we’ve got renewals coming up, and Customer Success can see account data automatically from sales which helps them deal with cases better.

What do you dislike?

We had to upgrade to get the features we need like the score etc - would have been nice to have some levels of these in a lower edition

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your team gets proper training and uses the extra information available - it’s powerful but only if they actually use it!

Can see what accounts are doing well, and what ones need more work, especially at key times. I can see exactly the activity my sales reps are doing and report against this, which helps with pipeline. It helps with overall management of the sales team and account management from a support/customer success end - I can’t imagine working without it now!

Ebsta review by Ashling B.
Ashling B.

"Good tool for making sales faster"

What do you like best?

I use ebsta on a daily basis, in my email and on sights like linkedIn as I’m building relationships and talking to new people. Being able to quickly see whether someone’s already in salesforce is saves a lot of time. I can see all emails and calls we’ve had with a contact and what information they’ve given us, so if I take over an account from someone else I already know where we’re up to. We’ve just got link tracking too which is useful - I can see when someone’s clicked a link so know they’re interested even if they don’t reply.

What do you dislike?

We originally signed up for the free version and when someone left the company we couldn’t reassign their licence even though they weren’t using it any more. Ebsta said there was nothing they could do

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure everyone’s using it - we had just a few people on the team using it for a while and it was pointless because you couldn’t share info when it came to reassigning accounts etc

Daily prospecting is much faster because I can access information instantly from linkedin and gmail etc. We can access email and conversations with contacts across the team so if someone else picks up an account we know exactly what’s going on. In general it just makes life easier

Ebsta review by Grant B.
Grant B.

"Intelligent info automatically"

What do you like best?

We’ve never used a tool before that is able to take the info out of emails like auto-responders and see if it’s missing in our Salesforce. It’s an intelligent tool that gives us intelligent customer info that we didn’t have prevuously.

What do you dislike?

You have to have a SF Admin to control the privacy settings etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re a SF user, it's worth considering – our team couldn’t work without all our emails displayed in Salesforce and the contacts and opportunities ebsta found for us

Our team never had the visibility they needed and ended up going through hundreds of emails a day trying to find the one email they were looking for. Then, they’d have to talk to numerous members of the team to find out if anyone had worked the same account, then piece all the information together and determine a plan of action. Now it’s a quick and easy process because our team has everything they need in SF from the get-go.

Ebsta review by Madyson H.
Madyson H.

"Clean data!"

What do you like best?

I don’t have to work to maintain up-to-date records in Salesforce. Contact details update automatically and emails sync straight to the Contact record, meaning it’s easy f to keep track of sales activity. The data alerts are also really useful, especially the ability to mass update incorrect information that’s been picked up by Ebsta when users might have missed it.

What do you dislike?

Emails aren’t synced as native Salesforce activities, but as items in the Ebsta widget. I get why it’s done this way and it makes sense to not worry about database size, but it means having to be creative with some workflows!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the version with data alerts and mass updates - it’s worth it

Clean data. Information where/when we need it. Ability to run reports and dashboards on sales activity and thus forecast sales and revenue. Basically just getting all the information we need into Salesforce and knowing that it’s accurate!

Ebsta review by Joe A.
Joe A.

"Unlocks contacts and emails hidden in email accounts"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Ebsta by far is the ability to see the relationships with our customers. One number reflects so many different communication levels? For all of you that don’t know, Ebsta has a score system that takes into account amount of emails sent, phone calls made etc (there’s more than I even know) and give you a number to show the strength of your relationship with the other person.

What do you dislike?

Be better if it was free! I don;t know why CRM's don't do this themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to try Ebsta. Even if you don’t have the need for the score system (but it's worth it to see when accounts might not renew or a deal might not close), you get all of your emails synced automatically to Salesforce.

The main problem we had was that are database was always a bit of a mess – we never knew what each other were working on and from a higher level perspective, I couldn’t see what my Reps were working on. Now with the score, I can see realistically which deals are likely to close and which aren’t which definitely helps make my life easier with forecasting.

Ebsta review by Mark L.
Mark L.

"Great tool at great value"

What do you like best?

We first started out using the Gmail integration for Salesforce which lets you easily add emails and sync calendars with Salesforce. About a year ago there was a big update with email tracking - which is great tool for seeing who is opening your emails. We’ve looked at other tools on the market and we found Ebsta to be feature rich with a much lower cost of ownership. I’d highly recommend this tool.

What do you dislike?

We found that whilst you can customise the fields in the edit/update window it’s not possible to define what is seen in the Ebsta bar (the feature that shows you Salesforce records that relate to what emails you are looking at). We work a lot with cases and it would be create to see this information in the bar, rather than have to click to open the update window. That said, the way we can automatically associate emails and events to our Cases is better than any other salesforce email integration solution we’ve tried out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of tools that offer similar functionality (Yesware, Cirrus etc etc) but Ebsta is significantly cheaper - i think Yesware starts at $55/month versus Ebsta’s $12/month.

We are now able to quickly associate emails to corresponding records in Salesforce. We can also access all of our Salesforce email templates in Gmail. My team love being able to see when people have or habvn;t opens their emails, so they can follow up accordingly.

Ebsta review by Consultant

"My Client Loves Ebsta"

What do you like best?

The robust, uniquely featured functionality, the ease of use and adoption for our users, and of course the exceptional support team.

What do you dislike?

The Gmail features aren't available for Outlook yet! (but we know they will be soon)

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are number of email integrations out there for Salesforce. If you are actively searching for an integration, know that it is well worth the time, money and (very little) effort to pursue business with Ebsta. You will be making all of that time, money and effort back in no time and will have access to new features as they come out from the amazing Product Development team.

Activity Tracking - Ebsta facilitates our ability to report on the communications that we have had with customers so we can adjust our activity to best improve their experience with our company.

Communications Tracking - Ebsta facilitates our ability to gain insight into our prior communications with customers in chronological order so we know what to say before we talk with customers.

Ebsta review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"Time saver"

What do you like best?

Our team used to copy the names of prospects or their companies, open Salesforce in our browser and then paste and search the name. Ebsta eliminated the extra steps and provided us with a window into our pipeline, allowing us to spend the earned time back elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Ebsta would fail to identify a prospect as being in our pipeline already when browsing on LinkedIn. Ebsta would also pull the wrong prospect name on occasion for someone when browsing another individual's LinkedIn profile. This required some extra work on my end to determine Ebsta's accuracy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider all of the product's capabilities before taking on the software. I feel like it's underutilized at our company.

As an SDR, we're constantly concerned with speeding up our prospecting process by finding way we can cut time. Ebsta decluttered that process a great deal by allowing us to see who is already in our pipeline so that we can bounce on to the next prospect.

Ebsta review by Kinzley M.
Kinzley M.

"Great for Tracking"

What do you like best?

It gives a real-time snapshot of our candidate communications and client contacts. I particularly like that populates contact info for someone I may be looking at in LinkedIn or email, making it so much easier to pick up the phone and call, rather than having to search in our ATS.

What do you dislike?

I have not taken a deep enough dive into the product to see any cons.

We are able to see when someone has opened an email, build campaigns, and plan out outreach to where we are stepping over each other.

Ebsta review by John M.
John M.

"Great App for Email Documentation"

What do you like best?

I primarily use the Ebsta app for logging emails and attachments into Salesforce. It is a much cleaner solution than the BCC Salesforce offers out of the box. Email open notifications are also extremely useful when trying to get a hold of clients as it's a little flag that it might be a good time to reach out.

What do you dislike?

The only real hiccup I see with the app is the attachments don't link to the recorded email inside of Salesforce. They are both logged to the record, but when reviewing the "email sent' activity, there isn't a direct link between the email and whatever attachments associate with it.

We have a constant need to document conversations with clients and any notices sent to them regarding their coverage. Ebsta allows our Salesforce users to quickly document emails in a way that allows all users across the organization to follow.

Ebsta review by Joe D.
Joe D.

"We miss the free tool"

What do you like best?

Ebsta's tool to see if the person whose LinkedIn profile you are looking at has a record in your JobScience database is awesome. We just wish it was still free, or at least knew it wasn't going to be free much longer when we were looking at email integration products. Had we known the free tool was no longer going to be free we probably wouldn't have gone with the other product.

What do you dislike?

That it is no longer free. We were using the tool on a daily basis when it was free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the tool. You will love it. To be able to view a JobScience record while in LinkedIn without having to switch tabs is a time saver.

We were able to see if somebody in LinkedIn was already in our system, and it also helped us taylor our InMail messaging to them.

Ebsta review by Shelby M.
Shelby M.

"A Necessity!"

What do you like best?

Ebsta can connect to your browser, and your email, to log all your activity and cross reference all your searches through salesforce. If you're any sales professional, you NEED Ebsta. It's made my life, and the life of my coworkers, so much easier - Not to mention, it has also helped to make our jobs easier too!

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that I dislike about Ebsta! It does it's job very well and makes work so much easier. If only it could do my ENTIRE job for me!

Ebsta's instant contact check and activity logging for both gmail and any sourcing sites that we are on saves us time so we can find people, connect, and close jobs a lot faster.

Ebsta review by Katie R.
Katie R.

"Love Ebsta!"

What do you like best?

I love using ebsta! It makes recording emails & communicating with my team so seamless.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Ebsta is super easy to use and I really enjoy it!

It solves a huge communication problem within my org! Everyone is able to keep up to date with contacts and what's happening within our team.

Ebsta review by Cathy F.
Cathy F.

"Ebsta works great for our team!"

What do you like best?

Ebsta provides an incredibly smooth route to linking emails from Gmail with account/contact/opportunity activity. In addition, it is an easy sync between Salesforce and our Google calendars.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while the calendar sync has to be restarted.

We pay for very few Salesforce add-ins because we are a small company and the per user fees can add up quickly. However, this is one add-in that we have prioritized as high enough to bite the bullet and pay for! It just makes logging email activity into Salesforce so simple! In addition, we couldn't do without a calendar sync between Salesforce and Google Calendar

Ebsta review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Efficient and smart"

What do you like best?

Ebsta has been a firm favourite app of mine. The ability to review my LinkedIn contacts and their relationship detail within my Salesforce.com org, whilst browsing LinkedIn.com, improved my workflow and helps me to close deals faster. The Gmail plugin is a fantastic addition to my Salesforce/Gmail/LinkedIn/practically any website where I may view details on a leads or contacts, toolkit!

What do you dislike?

Few error during the syncing process which are normally a result of internet issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ebsta is very efficient and produce great result in our company

We are executive search firm and ebsta helps us sync the email conversations to our database which makes it easy for us to track our firms relationship to candidates and future clients.

Ebsta has been a great help to our firm to close a deal efficiently. It's more like of a all-in-one tool for us.

Ebsta review by Kyle David H.
Kyle David H.

"Ebsta is a fairly light-touch way to easily add email contacts to Salesforce."

What do you like best?

I like that Ebsta does not seem to use much processing power or take up too much screen space while still providing an effective way to add contacts to Salesforce. The Chrome plugin provides the right amount of information about an email contact, which is displayed automatically based on the email thread selected.

What do you dislike?

My primary dislike is that I don't believe Ebsta has the functionality to auto-populate contact information based on data found in an email thread. It would be helpful if when a matching Salesforce record was not found, Ebsta prefilled the "add contact" form with the information found in the email (name, email, phone number, company / organization, etc.). Instead, the default form is blank.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have found Ebsta to be an effective way for me to populate Salesforce contact information. Currently, I am a pretty basic user and don't have any 'pro tips' thus far. I would like to learn some of the more advanced functionality that the software offers.

The Salesforce database can only be as good as the information in it. Ebsta provides a reminder to populate records and provides an easy way to capture missing data. This has allowed our company to more quickly populate our contact database.

Ebsta review by Will R.
Will R.

"Usefultool for accurate data and reporting"

What do you like best?

I know all our data and info is up to date, and can run reports on the data in Salesforce knowing what our sales teams have been up to etc. We have data alerts set up so we know when there is an issue with conflicting information and this can be mass corrected - I know our SF is a lot more reliable now

What do you dislike?

Wish the additional functionality was available for free/on standard licenses

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work out what features you need. Get everyone on board and make sure they have all installed

Clean data now. My reports are accurate and I can justify the numbers in meetings. This means our forecasting etc is closer and general business planning is easier.

Ebsta review by Consultant

"Great product but will become overpriced"

What do you like best?

Having Ebsta allows you to cross reference online platforms with your own data, making work so much quicker and easier

What do you dislike?

The fact that all the updates and improvements are only for Gmail. As of July 2019 they are increasing the price by over 50% with no additional benefits for outlook users. The benefits they are offering Gmail users is still no worth the new cost - the features aren't that great considering you can get them elsewhere for a much cheaper price

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is more geared towards Gmail users, not Outlook.

We already had email tracking so the only thing this is helping s with is time and ease which is great, but only if they don't increase the price.

Ebsta review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Must-Have for All Sales Organizations | Intelligent Data | Amazing Automation | Personal Favorite!"

What do you like best?

Ebsta has recently launched a new version of their solution that EVERY organization using SalesForce should evaluate. Prior to their new release, Ebsta's solution allowed me to quickly scrape prospect data and add new records in SalesForce. When I was on the demo call for the new release, I was extremely engaged and intrigued by the extreme value they're now providing. They will update your SalesForce by taking a look at every email sent from your company's email server of choice, make sure these emails are logged into SalesForce, and provide intelligent information based on the activity level of each individual contact.

There's so much more I could write here, but I'd prefer you take a leap of faith and just request a demo today. Your time will not be wasted.

P.S..... #ebsta4life

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing that I can say I dislike about the solution. Occasionally when adding contact information it will parse a prospects title as their company name, but I believe this has been resolved in the newest release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have SalesForce, don't even wait. Go to their website right now and request a demo. Your time will be very well spent learning about an AMAZING solution that will help keep your data clean, provide intelligent information, and make sure all activities are properly logged. Thank you Ebsta for providing such compelling solution. Lifetime customer here.

#ebsta4life

Prior to Ebsta, I would have to spend several minutes PER lead performing the following routine:

1. Open SFDS

2. Search the new prospect's name to determine whether or not they're already in the system

3. If they are in the system - I would have to verify the contact information based on what we already have

4. If they're not in the system. I would then have to input the lead manually

After Ebsta,

Extension automatically search for duplicates

1. Click chrome extension

2.Click add lead

Done.

The benefit I have realized is the hundreds of hours Ebsta has saved me and allowed me to focus on ROI-producing activities.

Ebsta review by Matthew H.
Matthew H.

"Easy solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Every feature is a ‘one-click’ solution our users love.

What do you dislike?

We’ll have to upgrade to get the Ebsta Score to see the strength of relationship with our customers and prospects. Wish it was part of this tool!

It’s all about trying to get our customer data into Salesforce and we had very few emails in Salesforce before Ebsta. Then Ebsta came along and gave us the chance to add contacts to Salesforce and emails, as well as sync our calendars without taking users away from their actual job. Our sales teams now always add emails to Salesforce which means everyone can see their communication with the prospects they’re working with.

Ebsta review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"BUYERS BEWARD"

What do you like best?

Do not purchase from this company. If you like getting ripped off, then choose Ebsta.

What do you dislike?

Ebsta changed their pricing, gave no notice, raised the rate almost three times the amount, charged the yearly fee and would not refund the charge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not get a notice when they change prices and you will not have the option to get a refund. The worst business practice I have ever seen in a company.

Whatever you do do not purchase from this company.

Ebsta review by John D.
John D.

"Emails at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

It works like magic... all relevant emails, even ones that were directly to or from the person are attached

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it all just works. Proper software as a services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial... but be warned, you will be hooked.

Keeping track of correspondence... gives a much fuller picture of interactions with client. No need to trawl through emails looking for the one you forgot to attach.

Ebsta review by David J.
David J.

"Great tool for maximising accurate data in your CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the way that you can quickly cross check people profiles on a range of different web sites such as LinkedIn, to find their record inside your CRM. We use Jobscience which sits on Salesforce.com, and Ebsta enables my recruiters to keep the database up to date without leaving LinkedIn. One of the big problems with LinkedIn and inmails is that data rarely makes it way back into the CRM, and stays on the LinkedIn account, Ebsta is a tool that finally fixes this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They do have a new produce which indexes mailboxes for even better integration, as well as analysing email signatures for data continuity which I am going to be exploring, however the browser extension is simple, easy to use, and so so powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep an eye out for new solutions coming from Ebsta. It integrates with many different CRMs, however its worth looking into the cost of this, as this does vary depending on the CRM - Bullhorn is more expensive for example (appears that most things are more expensive when Bullhorn is involved!)

Ebsta enables me to maximise the volume and accuracy of data in our Recruitment CRM. It has removed duplicate tasks and copying and pasting, which in turn means the data is more accurate as it is adopted more easily into a recruiter's process

Ebsta review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"Extremely helpful app!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to add my emails right into Salesforce. It keeps me organized and is much easier to track my last communications with people.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything, but I don't regularly use the calendar synch option as I prefer the google calendar to the Salesforce one.

For an office where the employees are always traveling and working from different locations, Ebsta makes it easier to know who within the office has had last contact with someone and what was communicated.

Ebsta review by David P.
David P.

"Love This app"

What do you like best?

My company just started using the Ebsta app. I can't tell you how much time I save with this app. When I'm in my gmail I'm able to seamlessly update anyones profile in SalesForce with just a few clicks. I don't have to go back to SalesForce and find the profile - its automatically there. I highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

Easier access to customer service number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already use Salesforce then Ebsta is a great add in. It saves a ton of time when you're trying to access a client without having to search for them in Ebsta itself.

I've saved so much time. Easily managing my new leads from my email accoutn.

Ebsta review by User in Higher Education

"Extremely Helpful!"

What do you like best?

Ebsta is great about making it convenient to log emails in Salesforce. Before Ebsta, we were using the out of the box email function in Salesforce or copying and pasting emails; it was such a hassle. Ebsta has been a life-changer for us!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about Ebsta, but I do wish it would search the entire email for names that it could link to in Salesforce as opposed to just the email address (this may be a feature that I am just not aware of!).

Ebsta has helped with the efficiency and quickness of our communication workflows. It allows us to automate the busy work and move on to the important stuff.

Ebsta review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Worth Every Penny"

What do you like best?

We have been using Ebsta for around 18 months and have yet to encounter any issues. We started using it when it was free, and after they moved to a paid service we have stuck with them as it makes life here so easy.

Since using Ebsta our records are much more complete and reliable. The only feature I cannot comment on is the calendar sync as we don't find that feature particularly necessary for our business.

The email sync is incredibly helpful and allows us to access all important Salesforce templates, Contact details, Opportunity details etc.

Needless to say, if you use Gmail and need to have your communications recorded in Salesforce reliably this is the way to go!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like so far. The app rarely disconnects from SF and is VERY easy to reconnect.

Saves time recording emails

Ebsta review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

Ebsta made our life easier by integrating Salesforce and Gmail. It increased our efficiency and productivity.

What do you dislike?

Syncing issues sometimes occur. We have to manually cc Salesforce in our emails in order to integrate. Otherwise, it's a very great tool and very reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to efficiently track and integrate your email to Salesforce, Ebsta is a great tool to use.

At first, we are having difficulty with the manual labor of integrating our emails to Saleaforce, Ebsta made it possible and very efficiently.

Ebsta review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Big fan of Ebsta"

What do you like best?

Ebsta is great! Very easy to use. Although there are other tools to link Gmail to Salesforce, and some may cost less, there is certainly plenty of value for your money with Ebsta. I particularly appreciate the ability to link my emails to records in Salesforce!

What do you dislike?

I wish that I wouldn't have to sign back in to Ebsta when I switch computers.

being able to link emails to Salesforce records

Ebsta review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"Productivity Optimized"

What do you like best?

Great optimization of salesforce with critical data providers.

What do you dislike?

it would be nice if the same ebsta dropdown window would stay opened when I move to different tabs or open a new tab in chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you optimize menu dropdowns and constantly utilize their support to add data aggregation of useful websites.

Significant cross-pollination between data providers and salesforce. The software help integrate different sources of information quickly.

Ebsta review by Vijay G.
Vijay G.

"Great tool for me and my team who use Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

It seamlessly integrate with salesforce and provide 360 degree view of the correspondence of my team and score.

What do you dislike?

Though the history of the emails of my team appear instantly, but the new emails take some time in displaying in the pane

Recommendations to others considering the product

great help in unified pitching for the prospect

In prospecting the new customers it has helped my pre-sales and sales team in making a unified pitch.

Learn more about Ebsta

Ebsta Videos

Learning about Ebsta?

* We monitor all Ebsta reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.