Easy Projects Reviews & Product Details

Easy Projects Overview

What is Easy Projects?

Easy Projects is an award-winning project management platform designed for fast-moving midsize to enterprise-level teams. Our flexible solution includes visual project planning, resource planning, beautifully designed reports, best-in-class security, and much more. We support 2,000+ integrations so your team can use the tools they love best. Customers who use Easy Projects report a 30% decrease in project duration and a 98% completion rate, leading to more projects and profits.

Easy Projects Details
German, English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish

Cloud-based Project Management Software - Time Tracking, Resource Loading, Custom Forms and more.

Easy Projects is carving a new path for itself as the preferred project management platform for companies with over 100 employees. We focus on taking complex projects and simplify them within our platform so that they are manageable and anyone can participate. We have created a product that is highly flexible and can be adapted by many industries and departments. We recently released our Business Intelligence module which brings the power of big data to project managers so they can get the big picture and make better decisions. We help our customers set up Easy Projects exactly how they want it to get results that they love.

Easy Projects
2003
Toronto, Canada

Easy Projects Videos

Easy Projects Screenshots

Easy Projects Reviews

Showing 213 Easy Projects reviews
Already have Easy Projects?
What do you like best?

I really like the Power BI data mining you can do, the unlimited Guest User accounts you can create to ensure everyone is updated in real-time on project/activity status and the web-based forms you can create to allow users to enter requests that will insert into the system for our team to triage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be even more powerful if the forms drop-down options allowed for dynamic list creation based on choices already selected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend taking your time when getting to know the software. It has a lot of features you need to flush out as every business is a little different. Also, have an example of what you are looking for to help with sizing up this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our most significate problem is the process of tracking such a complex workflow. We use a number of different software packages(OneNote, TEAMS, Outlook, OneDrive, etc.) to keep all of this information organized. EasyProject allows us to track and link these different sources together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like having all of my tasks and responsibilities laid out in front of me with a clear deadline and scope of work. It is easy to manage these tasks and even get an understanding of what other team members are working on. Being able to log my time seamlessly with the tasks that I am performing makes the process painless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how many notifications I can receive from Easyprojects in a day. Sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really is a great tool to manage projects and stay informed of everything going on at any given time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating with our customer has never been easier. We can add them to any individual task and simply ask questions and get their responses easily. I work in the flight simulator industry so there are a lot of people coordinating their efforts. Being able to keep tabs on the entire process has made things much easier to manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Easy Projects
G2
Response from Rafael Moiseev of Easy Projects

Hi Marlena,

Thank you for the review. We're happy to hear that you and your team find the time tracking tool in Easy Projects helpful!

If in the future something is unclear, feel free to contact our support via chat, email or give us a call. We're always here to help :)

UT
What do you like best?

Easy to use and navigate. Various toolbars allow quick access to your projects. It's helpful to be able to apply filters as completed projects can add up and make it difficult to find what you are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When recording time with the stopwatch type feature, it will record down to the second, and round up. When shown in time logs, this can create a one minute discrepancy in either direction. Even if the number is changed after. EX: total time adds up to 7:59 or 8:01 when the shown times add up to 8:00. It adds the seconds in even though they are no longer shown. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows me to keep track of my work where it could very easily become quite disorganized. Seeing the time spent on each individual project is helpful as well. The messages history/ audit trail feature is also helpful to further validate the status of a given project in question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager Finance & Performance
What do you like best?

This tools very easier friendly that has equipped me with various tools for example I can create templates for my every project and provides me clear and transparent idea about the project stages through tracking the history. It generates an effective reporting. It provides me many integration due to which it is very convenient to associate any data with the ongoing projects. It is associated JIRA, Salesforce, and Outlook. Overall it is going amazingly and providing wonderful services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It keeps an understandable fully featured dashboard which let me manage my all projects and their schedules in most effective ways. I appreciate its team which is playing an important role while providing its services. I have nothing to dislike in this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the most reliable project management platform. This tool is a universal platform that could benefit any business type. Through this tool you will be able to complete the projects on time. They also offer great customer services so you will never stuck in any issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While working on this platform I never got worried about the product security. It integrated with calendar and provides me continuous notifications so that I never left behind. It is my everyday need to handle the critical needs of my projects and I am its satisfied customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Marketing Communications
What do you like best?

I love the ability in order to interact online and to adapt the views of mine. It's really important to me being a PM to look at the projects in various points of view, so I could see the task in bites. The mentions will certainly save me on many emails that do not flood my email box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the capacity to develop. Regrettably, it's extremely basic for me. I need to have extra capabilities to work with the signatures form, workflows as well as add this with the workflow characteristic "approval inquiry I understand we are able to add apps as Zappier for these functions, however this's a large scale added service. Exactly how can this feature not just stop us from utilizing various other apps in our internet program? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our project management issue is certainly fixed by maintaining regular implementation of over fifty customers in the data warehouses of ours. Additionally, the primary benefit is synergy with pre-existing workers and outside vendors inside a central spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's never ever left me right behind and brought me current on a specific project's real time status. EasyProjects is a solid solution to deal with my main project's vital details. In total, this particular platform is definitely the most and latest fully developed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I particular love the custom forms you can create on Easy Projects, once users complete a form it then populates a new project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With so many features and customisation options the software can look a little daunting at first. However the help information and live chat from Easy Projects are superb. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For us, the ability to easily create custom forms that then automatically create a project within EP. Each form has its own unique URL which we host on the staff intranet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The design team where receiving new jobs via email to individual addresses. Easy Projects allowed us to create custom job request forms so all the requests come through to one system. The designers can then view the project, assign themselves to it, update the progress status and finally close the job once complete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Services Consultant - Technology
What do you like best?

Easy projects is the most advanced tool which is helping me to manage my daily projects. It is equipped with almost all the necessary tool that helps in the project completion right from beginning to the end. Now I can easily manage my numerous projects simultaneously because I use its various templates for the similar projects and thus I avoid the repetition regarding the project entry. Also this tool always provides me the clear idea about every stage of my various projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Easy project has various tools for managing the projects but sometimes it gives a bulky appearance and I usually get confused to find the right feature. No doubt it is very user friendly application but many of the necessary tools need a searching tab. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend Easy Projects to every business type. It is very helpful for the construction companies and for the engineering firms regarding project handling. It is very reasonable in price and smooth in its operation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides me an option of creating my own templates. Now it is very easy for me to lead my team and together we work on the important stages of multiple projects. Easy Projects helps me in easy tracking of the entire history of the projects and gives me simplest solution to tackle my complex problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michelle Hoover of Easy Projects

Hi Sean,

Thank you for providing such a great review!

To help users find the most popular features in Easy Projects, we offer a menu on the left-hand side of your account. If you'd like further help, please reach out to our Customer Success team, who would be happy to support you. You can reach our Customer Success team at success@easyprojects.net.

What do you like best?

Manage time and track efforts.

Feature to mark progress of each task and option to create sub-task and allocate effort at such granular level.

Mark Task as completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It allows us to enter time after deadline is passed. Ideally it should give a message saying manager approval required or something of that sort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good tool if you are looking at easy to use UI for employee. This application allows work plan and management in a smooth manner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to plan, track and manage work. Allows to smoothly switch between different projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michelle Hoover of Easy Projects

Hi Swapnil,

Thanks for the wonderful review and feedback!

I have provided your feedback to our development team. There is a workaround for this and our Customer Success team would be happy to help you. You can reach them at success@easyprojects.net to learn more about the solution.

Business Process Optimization Associate
What do you like best?

Easy will send out notifications to person's assigned to a project- it takes away from me having to constantly stay on top of team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when I mark a project as complete and it automatically assumes the date I'm making that change as opposed to the actual date completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy projects allows me to see all the projects that I'm assigned to. I don't have to manage my projects in my outlook or planner. Easy manages reminders, the health of my task plan, length of project, etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Service Technician
What do you like best?

I like being able to view all tasks to which I am assigned, input all my timecards with assigned job numbers, as well as being able to add descriptions to each entry which helps for reference if needed down the road should there be a need to review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have a tendency to close my browser without logging out of my account, I would rather it automatically log me out should i exit my browser simply for security reason ( not a big deal but i had to find something to complain about :P ) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing my time and all tasks on one platform, I've used other programs in the past for such uses and they weren't as convenient or user friendly in terms of finding data logs from previous entry's Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the online collaboration capabilities and the ability to customized my views. As a beginner PM, it is very important for me to review the projects in different view points so that I can see the project in bite-size pieces. The @mentions definitely save me on multiple emails correspondence that doesn't flood my email box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the form capabilities. Unfortunately, for me this is too basic. I would like more capabilities to utilize the form for electronic signatures, workflows and add this to the "approval request" workflow feature. I know that we could add apps to this like Zappier for the functions but this is an added service with large fees. Why can't we just have this feature within the online software itself to keep us from having to use other apps? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a data analytic company, is definitely solving our project management problem in keeping up with more than 50+ clients implementation process into our data warehouses on a daily basis. Plus with the collaborations with current employees and outside vendors into one central location is main plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michelle Hoover of Easy Projects

Hi Conchata,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Easy Projects a review.

As a beginner Project Manager, it can be overwhelming at times to track project data. It's great to hear that Easy Projects makes it easier for you to absorb the data you're looking for by providing multiple different views.

I have provided our development team with your feedback on our Custom Forms. Thank you for the suggestion!

Senior Project Manager
What do you like best?

Easy project is very easy to execute application, it has so many integrations that I hardly face any issue in dragging and dropping my data across various other software. It is integrated with JIRA, salesforce, outlook etc all these integration have opened multiple dimensions for me to execute my projects. One of the main features of Easy Projects is the security policy and they keep in its account all the security concerns that are associated with my project department, thus it’s a trust worthy application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if there was a time calculation tool that would reflect the amount of time spent on each project. Moreover it is the best platform I have ever used, it is user-friendly and provides wide range of fantastic features for project management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy Projects will help you and your team to provide great customer services and timely completion of the projects so, must give it a try. I am thankful to this software which is playing a great role while managing daily tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It never left me behind and update me about the real time status of a certain project, its reporting is very authentic. Easy project is a one window solution for handling the critical details of my major project. Overall it is the most advanced and fully developed platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We were able to clearly lay out our projects as well as tasks and requests associated with projects. The timekeeping feature is great for tracking effort on projects. The staff were also great, helping us set up some custom features for our project budgeting purposes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have not used the Gantt, board, or calendar view, the way our projects are organized it doesn't seem to work well. We did just begin using the program a few months ago. Probably user error, and need to put some effort into setting it up correctly.

Also, the reports refresh every 30min, so if you're in a meeting and want to make a change and see the results immediately you cannot unless you pay an extra $ to host the info on a separate server or something of that nature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support staff is great, they can help you meet your needs and address any questions or concerns you have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have begun logging time and budgeting projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michelle Hoover of Easy Projects

Hello,

Thank you for such a great review!

To help your reports load faster, our Customer Success team may be able to help by reviewing your report requirements and assess what can be done to speed up your refresh time. Please reach out to them at success@easyprojects.net to get started.

What do you like best?

very intuitive, easy to learn , track and document work. lot of options for reporting, calendar view is great. project planning is easy and with the help of gantt charts we can clearly see where are we at a project. integration with outlook is great as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing I dislike but style looks old but that wont stop me from using it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

time tracking, documentation, collaboration, timelines for project, cost estimation , reporting, project planning , charts etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michelle Hoover of Easy Projects

Hi Karthikeyan,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We updated our UI earlier this year to have a more intuitive modern design! If you have any additional feedback, we would be happy to hear it.

What do you like best?

Easy to use and provides visibility into all projects. Ability to @ mention someone is helpful and requesting approvals is great as well. Logging time also provides good insight into the time to complete a project and managing resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If someone accidentally closes out the project, it will close all subsequent tasks and remove it from your queue. If there are multiple approvers in a task, and someone requests another approval, it will overwrite all the previous requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time and project management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IR
What do you like best?

I like that Easy Projects provides a solid stream of communication with those that I work with to complete tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the interface gets updated in ways that I think may be counterproductive. Somethings could use an update, but the things that aren't broken shouldn't be fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review with users the importance of understanding the folder structure as it will be integral in their successful use of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We communicate with different business units regarding document management. It's really easy to get everyone involved and to track progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michelle Hoover of Easy Projects

Hi there,

Wow, what a great review!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We have recently added more flexibility with notifications and encourage your team to try them out.

If you ever have any questions, please reach out to our support team either through success@easyprojects.net or in our live chatbox in Easy Projects. They'd be happy to take a look at your notifications settings.

AH
What do you like best?

It's easily customizable to our workflow and we can train our guest users easily. With over 1000 projects a year, Easy Projects was the one system we found that could accommodate our variety of projects and processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think they way we view weekly production reports could be improved but I appreciate how responsive the Easy Projects team is to feedback and they're often adding new features based on customer feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know what you're looking for in project management software so you can easily compare all of the platforms out there and land on the right one for your team. You don't want to get started with one and realize it doesn't fit all of your needs and you need to find another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can easily keep all conversations about projects in one place rather than various email accounts. We've been able to more easily see how and why projects go off track and how to fix the issues going forward. I appreciate the dependency function since it easily moves dates when review tasks run longer than anticipated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michelle Hoover of Easy Projects

Hello,

What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.

Easy Projects Business Intelligence reporting would be a great tool to look into to improve the weekly production reports. If you have any questions about this tool, please reach out to our Customer Success team at success@easyprojects.net. I have also provided a link below to an article that goes into our Power BI reporting.

See how Easy Projects improved
What do you like best?

Easy projects has been a great tool in my company due to its great capacity of use that meets the needs of the records and monitoring of the company, contains excellent tools for collaboration and management that allow a good way to help my budgetary and financial tasks to contain a complete control as it should, allows several methods of websites allowing to have ease of information about my work, contains a cloud with a greater guarantee storage that involves your meeting processes in a safe and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have to improve a little their panel interface about messaging and assignments since it is very small and does not generate much space for primary messages and first time tasks since it shows all the second and third tasks and it does not suit me since I need to have only the main ones in order to carry out an accurate verification of my most important projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software for its performance in that you have a great job for your own use because it contributes to your projects to contain more comfort on your particular tasks exercising good practice of project extension in your company that allows a very valuable factor in its configuration that strengthens your documents, jobs and projects originated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software has allowed me to have good feats in my company since I have used it to generate better commercial and financial productivity, I use it to carry out and to order my respective essential projects to highlight their initiation and structure of benefits towards me giving better adaptable functions for my personal uses that allows to preserve my important projects by its quality of management well made, explained and practiced of a good executed and stored way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Easy Projects is a fully functional tool to carry out projects with high demands, with a total level of operability and planning. As its name indicates the service is very easy to use, the service is hosted in the cloud, has availability for computers and mobile devices. Its cost makes the product affordable for many people, its ability to configure and adapt to the needs of each person is a very striking feature of this service. In the time I have been using the service has allowed us to achieve most of our goals, the service by having such a colorful and functional interface to work allows the work experience is fun, being honest I am a person who enjoys working with Easy projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software has alert functions that are very useful for notifying irregularities, in recent months I have noticed that notifications are more common and when examined are of false alerts, which causes some discomfort because disabling them leads to loss of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

People who want to have a reliable software for the completion of their projects can say that Easy Project is the tool they need, because it provides all the necessary resources to work quickly, the service is very easy to use and implement, its cost is accessible and the way it works provides high comfort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy Project has become in recent years our main support for the completion of large projects at the enterprise level internally and externally, the software since it came to us we have been able to adapt it perfectly for our uses, we have been able to correct a lot of irregularities that have allowed us to advance a lot and make a difference compared to previous years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Easy Tool. They keep improving functionality within the program. They respond quickly to queries within the built in chat program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far none. At first the visual changes they make seems to be harder to navigate but as soon as you emplore then they were even simpler and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for all you project hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multiple requested reports, All created reports can be created. You can save each generated reported and serve as templates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Consultant
What do you like best?

All the important basic features are found on this product from budgeting, task management, invoicing, time tracking among others.

Great workflow management tool and the coordination ability is perfect which helps the team to effectively work together to provide productive projects.

Easy assigning different tasks to various users, resources management, scheduling, providing helpful financial reports as well as archiving the previous terminated activities and the mobile access is available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No any issue about using this amazing project management software which has a very simple usability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only easy and the best project management software,easy to access the functions and its performance is amazing and productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps on management of our projects, tracking of different jobs progress, resources tracking among many more advantages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

EZP is incredibly versatile. I feel like any issue we come across with this project management system, they are able to not only come up with a solution but a solution that works for everyone. We have so many different positions using this tool that its tough to answer to every department's unique needs but the Easy Projects team always knocks it out of the park. It's organized, easy to navigate and even easier to customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Truly nothing. I've used several different project management tools and this is by far my favorite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accountability, project management, timelines, remote team communication, project organization (being able to reference old jobs, who worked on them, their project numbers, etc) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the high level of customer support that we are able to receive. Patrick Icasas, has been able to answer every question that we have had, and spends the extra time showing us real examples in out system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it your undivided attention, and see how beneficial it can be for your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a turn-key solution to managing our projects. The ability to configure the interface to our needs is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michelle Hoover of Easy Projects

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for such an excellent review!

I've shared your kind words with Patrick and the rest of the Customer Success Team.

Thank you once again.